My Sensual Excursion with Dakota

Story Info
Slightly shortened from the same CSSA story,
1.7k words
4
19k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redjed
redjed
1 Followers

Okay, so here's how this story series will go. It'll be three parts, the first and third parts written for Literotica and CSSA (Celebrity Sex Stories Archive), the second for the WAM Story Archive (mainly because of its content, and I will encourage readers on these sites to go here or there, whichever they want, for the first part). I will bring readers of the final part who simply are not interested in WAM (wet and messy fetishism) up to speed on what happened in the middle part so they won't have to read it. The third part will also be very long, so prepare yourself for a bit of a marathon with it. As always, this is a fantasy and did not happen, and, to be honest, me and Dakota Fanning DO have the same birthday, so I know she's of the age of consent now. For the CSSA post the codes are MF, cons, oral & first. If any of you Literotica readers get confused, don't worry, they don't concern you.

PROLOGUE (no sex here)

First off, let me set something straight: I am actually in a relationship with someone, whom I love deeply and wish to marry one day (I'm only 18, and want to get the money first). Her name is Martha Simpson, and she's crazy about ME, too. However, although I consider myself an almost unnaturally mature guy for my age, I AM still a guy my age, and have hormonal impulses that I sometimes wish to vent. I talked it over with Martha (at a VERY deep part of our relationship, of course), and she admitted to having those impulses, too. So, using an idea that I got from the sitcom "Friends," we each came up with a "Freebie List," a list of celebrities we could have sex with, and the other member couldn't get mad (in case you were wondering, yes, we did have sex before we got this idea). Since there were a lot of celebrities out there for both of us, though, we expanded the list from the original five on "Friends" to fifteen celebrities. There was one problem, though: Meeting the celebrities was hard enough, especially in Mississippi, where we live, but getting them to agree to it was even harder. I personally am not even a slight fan of nonconsensual sex, so I wanted to get pleasure out of knowing that they were enjoying it as much as I was.

It just happened that on March of this year, Dakota Fanning was reported at staying at the King Edward Hotel in Jackson, our state capitol, as a four-day/three-night furlough from filming her latest film, "Effie." She gave an interview to a local publication that said that she'd never been in Jackson, but, having seen "The Help," wanted to try out The Mayflower Grill. The day after that interview was printed, which was the day after the first night she'd stayed in Jackson, me and Martha went on an expedition and checked into the King Edward Hotel in the adjourning room to hers (she wasn't very careful about how much info she'd given out through that interview). You may ask, "How did you get enough money to stay at a hotel so high-end as to attract Dakota Fanning?" Well, that'll be a story for another time, but trust me, it wasn't anything desperate like, say, pickpocketing.

The day we checked in, we heard Dakota's voice through the not-very-well-insulated wall. She revealed to us, though she didn't know it at the time, that she was planning a night at The Mayflower that night, so we called her up through her phone in her room. After a few awkward minutes of explaining things to her, and reassuring her we weren't stalking her and had no intention of hurting her, we agreed to meet that night at 5:30.

We arrived at the place at the given time, and, a minute later, she walked in (wearing a hat and sunglasses so she wouldn't be recognized) and said she was the third member of our party, like we'd told her to.

For the time period after we'd ordered all our food, we talked about each other. She revealed over the course of the evening that while she had been raised a Southern Baptist (very conservative, takes the "no sex before marriage" thing seriously), because of all the political infighting that had been going on with religion, she no longer supported what her parents supported. But she was afraid of telling them or her little sister Elle ("Super 8") for fear they'd shun her away. I told her to not worry about what they said, because she was changing as a person, and if her family didn't like it, then they weren't doing their job well.

At the point where we'd finished THAT part of the conversation, our food came. While we all enjoyed it, I was still slightly nervous about my upcoming proposition. When we were done, she said, "If I didn't know better, I'd say Martha should be jealous."

We all laughed, and I said, "No, Martha's not jealous, because she knows what I'm REALLY trying to do."

"Oh," she said. "What's that?"

I explained that I was trying to get to know her so we could we friends with benefits, with Martha helping me out a bit for the parts I needed explained more delicately than I could do. When she heard this, she said, "Hmmmmm..."

After a while of doing that, she said, "You do realize that I haven't been intimate, EVER." I told her that I'd guessed that, and explained that I'd just do it in the area she'd be comfortable with.

"But that's neither here nor there," I concluded. "The question is, are you in or are you out?"

Her decision took a long time, but she eventually agreed (though that probably came as no surprise). As I was paying the bill, I gave her a sedative pill, told her to go into her room, open the door separating our room from hers, take the pill, and wait for it to put her to sleep, which should take four minutes. I would go into her room a minute after that happened, and she'd awake with the first, for lack of a better word, experiment I would use on her to awaken her sexual appetites. When we got into our hallway I said, "Oh, I almost forgot; are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she said.

"Good."

We went in, and, sure enough, within five seconds, I could hear the door on the other side of our room opening. After five minutes, I went in, and, sure enough, Dakota was sprawled out peacefully on the floor. I carried her to the bathroom, where I stripped her of every article of clothing except for her bra. (In case you were wondering, she did indeed shave her pubes and she wore lace panties, which struck me as strange, though I didn't complain.) As soon as we had her in the position I wanted her to be in, we went out to various stores and got all the supplies you will see during the run of this series. After two hours of that, we got some things from the grocery store she could eat for lunch the next day. Afterwords, we watched a rerun of "Friends" on Nick @ Nite, and after the episode was over, we heard muffled groaning coming from the bathroom, and I told Martha to sleep in Dakota's room for the night so we could have sex here. I walked into the bathroom.

CHAPTER ONE: BONDAGE AND BASIC SEX

After Dakota finally came completely to, I explained what I had done, which was tie her hands to the ceiling and tie her legs (spread and pantie-less) to the floor. I explained that I was going to perform cunnilingus (that's the proper name for "eat her pussy") on her. After getting her consent, I proceeded to attack her snatch with my mouth, licking so deep I could've been fucking her already.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh," she moaned repeatedly. "Oh, fuck yes..."

Eventually, she started yelling out, "Can't hold back much longer... Gonna... cum..."

And she did, and I lapped it all up. It tasted just like sugar water. I snapped the rope that was binding her legs, then, supporting her back as I did it, carefully snapped her arm restraints.

"Phew," she sighed. "It was actually a relief to get those restraints off me."

"Can you walk?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said, walking to the bed with me. "That was my first ever orgasm. I LOVE it. Once I get over this wave of pleasure, I'd love to actually have sex."

"You got it," I said. "Let me just get a condom." Off the strange look on her face, I added "I'm not taking any chances."

After that, I put on Boyz II Men's "I'll Make Love To You" on an iPod docking radio and let her put her hands all over my body, disrobing and kissing me with passion. I kissed her back, soon with us getting into a wrestling match with our tongues. Once she'd taken my pants off (I was wearing briefs) I undid her bra, letting her beautifully petite breasts come loose. We then fell onto the bed, still kidding. By now, my cock was rock-hard and, after slipping the condom on, I slowly began moving it into her pussy.

"Ooooh," she moaned again.

"How fast do want me to go?" I asked.

"Just keep it like that," she moaned.

As I continued to move my cock in and out, her moans soon turned into yelps of pleasure, followed by a Sally-like yell of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" And she finally came. We then pressed ourselves together, kissing with the passion that can only come after sex.

I rolled off of her. "Well, what did you think?" I breathed.

"That... was awesome," she said.

"You know, you're only the second girl I've ever had sex with, too?" I said.

"Really?" Dakota said.

"Yes," I breathed.

"How do I compare to her?" she asked.

"I'm in a relationship, so it's hard to beat that kind of tension, but you sure come close," I said.

We then began cuddling, and, after a few minutes, drifted blissfully off to sleep.

To be continued...

redjed
redjed
1 Followers