My Servant, Anuradha

Story Info
In Bombay, older servant taught him lessons of life.
2.6k words
4.25
136.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a memory from the past... the year was 1990 and I had just crossed my 18th birthday. We lived in Bombay. The story that I am about to narrate is real...as real as the smell of Anuradha's body odour that coats my senses. as real as the taste of her pussy-juice on my lips.

Anuradha or Anu as we called her worked in our house she turned up regularly at 9.30 in the morning and cleaned swept and washed the clothes. This is a regular form of menial labour as found in any Indian city. My parents paid Anu 200 rupees for the work that she did and she had a few more similar jobs and earned enough to help her survive.

Anu was married and her husband was a no good drunkard who beat her and robbed her of her hard earned money. Anu was sweet and about 10 years older than me. Rather dark, she preferred gaudy saris. Her income and her liabilities compelled her to dress in cheap old hand me downs, which were given to her by her employers.

Even then Anu always looked attractive. However I never had a sexual thought in my mind about sweet Anu. She was like a member of the house.

Her husband's addiction got worst by the passing day and often Anu turned up with a black eye. When anyone would ask her she would always try to conceal her husband's vile acts by saying that she had accidentally hurt herself. But I could see beneath the plain exterior that sweet Anu was trying hard to protect her wife beating husband. I admired her more because of this and felt empathy towards her. At the same time I felt angry at a husband who treated such a nice woman so horribly. I could not even have imagined that soon Anu and I would be drawn closer than I could ever have imagined.

One evening I was alone in the house. The family had gone out to a cousin's marriage but I was studying for my college exams. The doorbell rang and when I went to answer I was surprised to see Anu standing I could see a welt on her face that she tried to hide with a corner of her sari. The welt was obviously an ugly one and I realised that her husband had thrashed her bad. Anu asked if my parents were home. When I told her that they were out I could feel the dejection in her voice.

I felt moved and asked her what she had come for. Anu composed herself and said that she had come to ask for a 100 rupee advance, as she needed the money urgently. I invited her in and went to my room and fetched my wallet I drew a 100 rupee note and handed it to her. She thanked me and asked me to tell my parents to cut the money from her next salary. I smiled. I knew that I really had no authority to give her an advance on her salary. I told her that I had paid her the money from my pocket money because I knew she needed it. Anu looked at me strangely she smiled and told me that she would personally return the money to me when she got her next salary. I told her I was in no hurry. Anu left leaving a faint whiff of cheap scent and sweat that always accompanied her.

The next time I saw Anu she was cleaning the floor one morning a few days later. I was alone in the house and I could see Anu's hesitation. She obviously wanted to tell me something.

I looked at her and asked her "Anu, why do I get the feeling that you want to tell me something". Hearing my words she kept the floor-cloth aside and came closer. She looked at me and said "The other day when I had come to ask for money my husband had asked me to bring the money or he had threatened to beat me more." I nodded and said that I knew. She was surprised. She had always felt that she was hiding her marital problems properly. Anu got back to cleaning the floor and I went back to my book.

After a few moments I went to the kitchen to grab a drink of water and was surprised to see Anu standing looking out of the window. It was obvious that she was lost in her thoughts. I approached her slowly and was shocked to see tears welling up from her eyes. Anu was deep in her own thoughts and hadn't noticed me. I extended a finger and picked a tear that was rolling down her cheek. This brought her out of her thoughts and she tried to wipe away her tears and explain them away. I kept looking at the tear drop that was still on my fingers and she had no words. She looked at me and said. "I haven't been able to pay you back the money that you had given" the money meant nothing to me as it was barely enough for a couple of film tickets but to her it meant a lot.

I waved her objections aside and told her that she could forget the money if only she agreed to cry no more. She looked at me and for the first time confessed that her husband was seeing another woman. Tears suddenly welling in her eyes and I knew that the moment had arrived where all compassion transforms into one blinding moment of passion. I extended my hand to console her and found Anu falling into my arms. Sobs racked her body and she was unable to control her emotions.

I held her tight, caressing her and her sobs died down. She looked into my eyes and pressed her lips on mine. Her breasts were moving rapidly passionately rubbing my chest I extended my hand and held her bucking breasts firmly. My hands clamped down on her nipples and a moan escaped her lips, which were pressed on mine. Her breasts were firmly under control of my hands but Anu began moving her hips slapping into my hips. All the time her lips were pressed into mine and her tongue was playing within the confines of my mouth.

I pushed her to the wall and removed my hand from one of her breasts and pressed it between her thighs. My hand could feel her heat through the many folds of her sari. I bent down and grabbed her naked ankles and my hand moved rapidly upward rubbing across her naked flesh all the way till I it had reached her cunt under her sari. She was wearing nothing under her sari and her hot wet juicy cunt filled my palms. I rubbed my palms against her cunt and now my lips sought out her nipples. She was moving her head as if in a trance and as my finger entered her cunt a animalistic shriek escaped her lips.

My finger kept moving in and out of her slippery cunt, finger fucking her. Anu was lost in the throes of her pleasure. I could hear her moans and my finger picked up speed my other finger too joined the first and her moans increased. Suddenly Anu spasmed in my arms and I could feel a dam burst within her. A sticky wetness covered my entire palm and Anu gave a shriek and became still. I looked at her eyes and she seemed to be relishing the warmth of the moment. I drew my hand from her cunt and began licking it clean suddenly she saw me and held me tight. Her hand sought and found my erection as it stood between my legs. Anu dropped to her knees and drew my cock out from the pyjama that I was wearing she couldn't help stare at the large erection that now filled her hands. She kissed the tip of my pole and took the head within her mouth. Her tongue rotated licking my dick-head sending waves of passion surging through my body.

I held her head with both hands and drew her lips away from my cock and told her that I wanted to fill her. She lifted her sari and lay on the dining table. I rubbed my erect cock against her cunt lips starting her moaning again. Slowly my cock found her opening and I pressed slowly into her. I wanted to feel every muscle in her cunt as I entered her body. Her cunt was hot, tight and slippery from her recent orgasm and her juices were beginning to flow freely once again. I could hear Anu screaming "Thrust your big rod in". I had my hands on her hips and was slowly penetrating her inch by inch. Three fourth of my cock had entered her tight hole when she spasmed and came again I could feel the vibrations of her orgasm as they subsided around my pole. The cock was surrounded by another burst of fluids and I held her hips and thrust hard into her all the way. She screamed. Then I slowly drew my cock back till it was nearly out of her body and plunged back in. I could hear her gasp. Slowly a rhythm build, I was moving in and out pistoning into her with all my force. My hands left her hips and began massaging her tight dark breasts, which were now out of the confines of her choli.

Anu continued to stare at me but I saw that she was lost into her own passion as it built inside her. I looked at this beautiful woman and couldn't help thinking of her stupid husband who did not know how to treat such a beautiful flower. My thoughts were far away when I felt Anu climaxing around me again. Anu screamed "stop". I stopped my thrusting and asked her if she wanted me to stop. She shook her head and said, "not till I have satisfied you". I couldn't help smiling I bent and kissed her lips. I then tightened my hand's grip on her breast then I took both her nipples into my mouth one at a time and caressed them with my tongue. I could hear Anu moaning under me. My hard member, which was already buried in her, began pistoning into her once again.

Anu's hair were skewed but there was contentment in her eyes. I could feel her orgasm build once again around me. As I looked at Anu I could not help thinking that soon I would be shedding my seeds within her cunt. I knew that she wasn't using any protection. I felt my orgasm building. Anu was moaning and as I looked at her I couldn't believe my luck that I was fucking such a beautiful tight hot woman. I felt her climax begin. This triggered my own climax and my cum flooded her. She went into an extended climax.

We continued lying on the table for a few moments. Then I drew my relaxed dick out of her. I saw our joint juices leaking out of her body and I gathered the mixture on my palm. She raised her head to see what I was doing. Then she smiled and came closer to my palm and extended her tongue and began licking away at my palm. I was too engrossed in the beauty of the moment. After she had licked every drop I drew her to me and kissed her. My tongue entered her mouth and tasted the salty flavour of my cum and her pussy juice from off her tongue.

Anu cleaned the mess we had made on the dining table and went to the bathroom to clean herself. I followed her. Anu lifted her sari and bend forward then she turned the tap and let water run down her ass-crack and over her pussy-hole. Her hand was busy rubbing her pussy-hole cleaning it. I couldn't hold back and soon my hand joining her hand. With the other hand I shut the tap and bend down to take a full view of her pussy from the rear. My hand was now caressing her and Anu was emitting short sharp moans. My tongue found her clit and began flicking over it I could feel Anu's shock as my tongue found her sensitive region.

My hard member was eager to re-enter her hot tight tunnel of love. Anu realised this, she too desired me. She gripped tight on the bathroom piping as I thrust into her pussy from the rear. Anu swayed to and fro and I could feel her response with each of my thrusts. Every thrust from me was met by an equal counter-thrust from Anu's body. Soon we were lost in a rhythm moving rapidly to a climax. We soon reached a point of no return and I felt Anu's pussy grip my cock in a vice in the throes of her ecstasy. We both came together and collapsed on the bathroom floor. After a few minutes Anu turned to me and asked me to go to my room as she would otherwise never get her job done.

I smiled and kissed her and left her. I went and lay on my bed thinking of Anu. Barely 90 minutes ago I had been wiping her tears with not a single dirty thought in my mind and now sweet Anu was mine. Every inch of her. I knew that Anu would be there whenever I needed her and she would deny me nothing, granting my every wish and desire. I was weighing the situation carefully before I drifted to sleep. Suddenly I was in heaven and pleasurous movements were surrounding my hardness I suddenly woke to find sweet Anu's lips covering my dick. Her mouth was moving in a slow sucking rhythm sending sensations hurtling through my entire system. I came furiously. I remember myself screaming "get away Anu I am cumming" Anu didn't flinch she drank every drop of my cum and then licked my cock clean before standing up. She kissed me on my lips and told me that she had to go to her other jobs. She thanked me for showing her that there was someone who genuinely cared about her. I knew that I had to let her go but I also knew that she would be back. I had possessed Anu and I knew that she would be soon thinking of leaving her drunkard husband.

On this day we had accidently laid the first brick of a long and beautiful relationship. The relationship was destined to go on for many years and grew in depth and ardour. Our relationship embraced many aspects of Anu's body mind and spirit. But I will end this episode here ... it is possible that I will return with another episode of "My Anu" or "Our Anu" as I have shared her with you, the reader. I am sure that you have smelt the mixture of cheap scent and sweat that accompanies Anuradha wherever she goes. And I am sure that your hands have caressed her through the folds of her gaudy sari. And the taste of her cunt I am sure is present on your lips as it is present on mine. If you have experienced all this as you have read the story then I can assure you that "My sweet Anuradha" is now "Your sweet Anuradha".