My Sex Date with 10 inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a persona and a deep gentle but strong reassuring voice that makes you want to follow him and please him. He reminds me of an exceptional teacher I once had who believed in me and made me want to perform up to his expectation of me. That is who Marc reminded me of. I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax and breathe as he continued to work his cock unwaveringly against my protesting anus.

He pushed against me until my moans turned into cries but each time he continued longer after I was crying out before letting up on the pressure. He was pushing my limits of pain but I wanted to please him and tried my best not to scream out for him to stop.

Somewhere after the ten minute mark he pushed against me hard until I was crying out loudly, the pain was intense, I thought he would let up but he didn't this time. I couldn't take it anymore and began to cry out for him to stop and that's when it happened. The head of his cock finally penetrated my anus. The feeling upon penetration was utterly indescribable. It was a surreal almost existential experience. It felt as if my soul and entire being was opening up to his cock even as my entire body seem to scream in protest to the unnatural intrusion. My anus and bowels cramped in defense yet my mind lusted for the sensation of opening and receiving his sexy cock. After over 15 minutes of fingering and working his cock he was finally in me. The feeling was absolute divine painful ecstasy.

I screamed out in pain and lust as his hot cock broke through into my body. Marc paused and let me regain my composure. It hurt like hell but I still wanted it. His huge cock was in me. Slowly but insistently he continue to push his cock into my body. I watch in the mirror in disbelief as his huge cock was impaling my tight little ass. The pain and the sensation of being stretched to the limit and filled was intense as he continue to thrust into my body.

He continued until ¾ of his gigantic cock was in me and then I felt him push up against something inside me and it hurt as I cried out. It felt like he had reached the limits of the depth of my colon and was now pumping up against where it bends. Realizing this he stopped and began slowly withdrawing his cock before stroking it back into me. He was fucking me up the ass with that monster cock! Mentally I was so full of lust from what was going on and the sight of his enormous cock sawing into me in the mirror was incredible.

He was stroking in and out of me slowly and gently but with something that big in me any movement was painful. With each thrust my pussy was pushed hard against the pillow beneath me stimulating my clitoris giving me pleasure. Normally I like to rub myself to orgasm during anal sex but with my hands cuffed behind my back this was not possible. I craved harder stimulation on my pussy but the only way for that to happen would be for him to thrust harder into my ass and that would cause more pain.

I was caught in a circle of pain and pleasure. In order to receive more pleasure I had to endure more pain. It was an exquisitely painful torture of my privates like no other. Waves of pain and pleasure washed over me as he continued to fuck me with that sexy hot cock. I moaned and cried in pain and pleasure to ultimate submission of my body to him.

He began to thrust harder and deeper into me as his began to be overwhelmed by his own pleasure and lust as he approached ecstasy himself. He began to surpass the ¾ penetration that he had been following up until now and began penetrating me deeper hitting somewhere deep inside of my abdomen and causing me to cry out in unbearable pain for him to stop. But he seemed beyond self-control and lost in the pleasure his cock was receiving as he continued to ravage my ass. I desperately tried to pull away but was totally helpless. He simply hooked one arm between my handcuffed hands holding me easily in place and continued to thrust into me mercilessly.

I was crying and sobbing beyond pain when he came. I heard his moans of orgasmic pleasure over my sobs and felt his cock buried to the hilt in my ass pulsing in me as he shot his hot cum deep inside my body filling me with his seed.

When the pulsing finally subsided he slowly pulled out of me and unlocked my handcuffs. I was sobbing uncontrollably and rolled into a fetal position in pain. He curled up behind me kissing my tears whispering "shhhh...its ok baby, just relax". I felt him stroking his strong hands over my body as he continued to kiss my face and neck calming me down.

Slowly I regained my composure and my sobs died down to sniffles. His hands caressed my gently as he held me tight. I was aware of his heavy cock nuzzled between the cheeks of my buttock. As the pain subsided to a dull throb in my abdomen and anus, I felt my lust starting to return as I still had not climaxed. I know it sounds crazy after what I just experienced but the feel of his huge cock nestled between my cheeks turned me on and the fact that I was carrying his semen deep in my bowels was making me hot again.

Marc whispered "Thanks Jenny, that was absolutely incredible. I'm sorry if I hurt you too much at the end there, I guess I got a little carried away. You were great a real trooper". I could see him propped up on his elbow lying behind me in the mirror on the headboard. I smiled back at him. "Well, I guess I better get back to the hotel" he followed up.

I didn't want him to leave yet, not yet, I wasn't ready for the night to be over. I began to thrust my buttock back against his cock and felt it begin to stiffen between my cheeks. I looked in his eyes in the mirror and whispered, not yet, stay a little longer. I reached back and held his enormous cock in my hands and gently guided the head of his cock to my anus.

He got the message. Picking up the tube of oil he recoated himself and me and began working his beautiful phallus back into my body. I was sore beyond belief back there but I was also overwhelmed with lust and I wanted him, needed to feel him again. After only a few minutes this time the head of his cock broke through and penetrated my anus. The feeling was almost as intense as the first time. I cried out again in painful ecstasy. His huge cock was in me once again.

The sight in the mirror was like watching a porno movie. I was on my side with my knees curled up and parted wide. I had my right hand between my legs simulating my clit and you could see his huge cock sliding in and out of my ass. The intense pain of his cock as he filled me for the second time that night and the pleasure of my hand between my legs was driving me crazy.

Lust and pleasure is the ultimate opiate for pain and I moaned and writhed in painful pleasure savoring the pain of his cock taking me and the pleasure of my hand between my legs. Sensing I was nearing orgasm Marc thrusted himself harder and deeper into me hitting bottom in my abdomen again causing me to scream out as the intense pain pushed me over the edge and into orgasmic bliss. I screamed in pain, in pleasure as the intense orgasm washed over me.

It was incredible. My whole body shuttered in the overwhelming mixture of pain and pleasure. Two totally polar sensations together giving me a sublime experience. I lost my self to the sensations emanating from the two orifices between my legs. Pleasure in the front and pain in the rear, so close together separated only by a thin sheath within my body. This painful unnatural act cumulated in a surreal and earth shattering bliss.

As my orgasm subsided Marc began to pick up the pace even more as he was nearing orgasm himself. The pain was no longer bearable without the opiate orgasm. Unable to bear it I pushed away from him and turned back to face him with my ass now away from him. I absolutely couldn't take it any more even though I really wanted to satisfy his lovely cock again with my ass but I had reached my limits.

I could see the frustration and disappointment in his eyes. He was moments away from orgasm and I had cut if off right at the brink. I felt really bad but I couldn't help it. As much as I wanted to please him and finish him in my ass I physically just couldn't take it anymore. To alleviate his disappointment I did the one thing I could think of.

I slid down between his legs and began to lick his huge cock from his balls to the head of his cock. I have done ass to mouth before once with Eric. It's not my favorite thing to do but under the circumstances I felt I had to. I could see his look of disappointment turn to lust as my tongue ran up and down his hot cock. His cock tasted bitter having been deep in my ass twice but I didn't care and continued licking it like candy. I tasted cum and blood as well. It took me a second to realize that it must be my blood.

I dismissed the thought began taking the head of his cock in and out of my mouth with stroking the remainder of it with my hands focusing only on pleasuring and worshipping the beautiful cock before me. Within a few minutes his cock began to swell and pulse as he reached his second orgasm of the night. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and looked up at him so he could see his own cum shooting between my lips and into my mouth.

I could tell it was driving him crazy. He shot steam after stream of hot cum onto my tongue and into my waiting mouth. I was amazed he still had that much cum the second time around. When the jets of cum finally subsided I swallowed the large load of warm salty cum that was in my mouth, the smell of bleach and the strong taste of his cum washing over me as I did making me gag just a little bit. As soon as I recovered I looked up at him lustfully and proceeded to lick and suck every remaining drop of cum out of his beautiful cock.

When his orgasm subsided I just lay there with my head on his warm heavy cock as he stroked the top of my head and my hair. He slowly pushed me off and got up and started to get dressed as I lay there watching him. When he was dressed he walked back towards me and sat down as I slid over to him and put my head on his lap. He stroked my hair and said "Thank you for the most incredible night of my life Jenny " as he kissed the top of my head. I massaged the bulge in his pants with my hands and said seductively "Sure you don't want to go for thirds?" "Only if I can finish in that sexy hot ass of yours this time" he teased back. "What's the matter my mouth isn't it good enough for you?" I kidded back. "Your mouth is incredibly talented Jenny" as he stroked my soft hair but I really need to get back. I asked before he left "How big is your cock?" He responded "just a little over 9 inches depending on how excited I am and you took every inch of it" as he kissed me once more on my head and then got up said good bye and showed himself out. 9 inches, I know, ok, I exaggerated a little but up until then I kept thinking it was 10 inches and plus it makes for a more exciting title. Trust me, it was still absolutely HUGE and no small feat to take thick nine-inch cock anally!

I love to say I fell asleep in utter bliss totally satisfied by a night of unbelievable sex but unfortunately sex in the real world doesn't play out quite as nice as in those porno movies.

I lay there with the taste of his cum and my ass strong in my mouth making my stomach queasy. My abdomen was hurting and my ass was unbelievably sore. I went to the bathroom to wash up. The taste in my mouth was really making me queasy. The walk to the bathroom combined with the pain in my abdomen and ass caused a strong wave of nausea to wash over me. I gripped the sink for support and retched a few but didn't actually throw up probably because there really wasn't much in my stomach at that point except a few tablespoons of cum.

I rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth but I could still taste his cum and my ass in my mouth. I sat down on the toilet as my abdomen cramped. A mixture of cum, lube and blood came out of me. I was definitely bleeding inside. When I finished I put on a pair of panties and put a maxi pad on it.

I didn't sleep well at all waking up constantly due to abdominal cramps. When I got up the next day there was a lot of blood on the maxi pad and my ass hurt liked hell. I was walking funny and going to the toilet was utter hell. I called in sick on Thursday and stayed home feeling like my body had been trough a train wreck.

On Friday my abdomen still hurt and I was still bleeding heavily. I was really worried and called up Eric. He was concerned by the bleeding as well and told me to go see a doctor. I cringed at the thought of having to tell a doctor what happened but in the end I was really worried that something was really damaged inside. I was too embarrassed to see my regular doctor. Instead I found one of those instant care places and hoped that who ever saw me I would never have to see again.

When I got there the nursed asked me what was wrong, I just told her it was personal. When the doctor finally came in to see me I was so nervous and embarrassed. I told him I was bleeding from the backside. He mistook it to mean I had blood in my stools and said that he would need a sample. I stared at the floor when I explained to him that there was blood flowing out of my anus and that I had recently had an encounter and he was quite large.

It took him a second but he got my meaning. When did this happen he asked and I told him two days ago. He checked me out and said my anus was a little torn and that most likely the lining of my colon was bruised and bleeding but there was no way to be sure without going in with a scope and that I would have to see a specialist for that. He said it did not appear that I had perforated bowels otherwise I would be in toxic shock and in the hospital. He also added that you can die if your bowels are perforated. That definitely put a scare in me.

He told me that if the pain increases or the bleeding does not subside by Sunday to go to the hospital. He prescribed some painkillers and suggested that I use medicated hemorrhoid pads from the drug store to ease the pain in my anus. He also suggested that I seriously reconsider my sexual practices. I thanked him and got out of there as soon as I could embarrassed as hell.

The pain killers helped my abdominal pains and the medicated pads soothed my anus. By Sunday the bleeding had almost completely subsided and I was able to walk normally again. It was quite a scary ordeal. In retrospect, giving him handcuffs and letting him hand cuff my hands behind my back probably wasn't the brightest thing I have ever done. I am lucky that Marc for the most part was gentle and seemed to know what he was doing despite the fact that he had never had anal sex before. My guess is he had read up on it before in his attempts to persuade other women to accommodate him. Had he been rough and uncaring I really could have easily ended up in the hospital with perforated bowels.

The experience really was incredible not quite like anything I have ever experienced before. It transcended normal sex and brought me to another dimension of physical, psychological and sexual nirvana beyond anything I have ever felt before. It was a mind blowing experience despite the pain or perhaps more accurately because of it. I am glad I went though with it and fulfilled a longtime fantasy.

Thank you Eric for introducing Marc to me. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I am sure I will here from you as soon as you finish. I know you kept pushing me to write about this experience and I finally reluctantly agreed but to be honest once I got started I actually really got into it and got quite aroused myself as I wrote it. I enjoyed writing about, you and I and our past. It was a very exciting stroll down memory lane.

This is my first time ever writing about my sexual experiences. I am really interested in everyone's comments. Looking briefly at a few other stories on this site I know mine is quite wordy and not exactly non stop sex. It covers more things and gives more detail then perhaps the average reader cares about. I hope some of you will enjoy this. Maybe women reading this will appreciate the background and detail I give. I would love to hear everyone's feedback.

If you are going to write me please don't come on to me. Honestly I don't think I would ever meet with anyone off an Internet sex site....I know never say never. If you still feel you must hit on me please write me something intelligent and interesting so maybe at least I'll be tempted.

Eric, this is for you. Love you bro. Jenny