My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 02

Story Info
My relationship with Matt progresses a bit more.
4.4k words
4.36
9.4k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPISODE 2: FOR THE WEEK OF 11 JANUARY

Hi guys!

Before I start the entry, I want to say thanks to all the people who sent in comments privately and on the website. I got a ton, and I was almost overwhelmed by the amount when I opened my inbox the day after the story was posted. Keep sending in feedback! Stick around after the main body of today's entry for some public service announcements that I have to make.

And if you haven't checked out the first entry, please do, because there's some detail about my life in there which I do not repeat here.

* * *

This week was a low-key week, and it was a great week relationship-wise. I'm feeling really good about everything. Life gets pretty high-strung at times because there's a lot to do, or at the very least it feels like there's a lot to do.

All of the sexy stuff I'll describe today took place on Monday. I went out with Matt after then (obviously), but for the rest of the week we didn't have any sexual contact because I've been on my period.

Lately I've felt a lot more charged about my relationship with Matt, and everything seems to be hurtling past me way too quickly. I think it's due to how easily Matt and I get along. He fits across my heart as tightly as a glove, which sounds really corny, but it's an accurate representation of how I feel. I haven't looked back once after our very first date, and even though the seriousness of our relationship is growing a lot faster than I would normally be comfortable with, somehow I'm fine with it, and it's because of him.

Something I didn't make clear in the first post was that I live at home with my family. I thought that was really uncommon, but it's actually a fairly common thing for people that live close to college like me, because it's just easier having everything prepared at home, and not having to pay for any extra costs. Matt lives at home with his family as well, though he's Italian, and from what he tells me his family is super tight-knit. (He's an only child. His parents are holidaying in Hawaii... sooo lucky to be out of the cold right now.)

Mine family's close too. Were typical statistically, that is, two parents and two kids, me being one of them, and my sister Becky, who's sixteen, being the other. She's really cute. She's in that difficult adolescent phase when you think you're out of the adolescent phase but you're actually not. It was around last year when I noticed her grow sexually, especially in the way she acts.

All that has a part to play in the funniest thing in the world for me at this moment; that is that Becky totally hits on Matt almost one-hundred percent of the time. So, Matt's come over about three or four times by now, and every time he's over she's a total flirt. I have never seen her behave like this before -- not even when she's with her group of friends and they're pretending to be twenty-five-year-old trailer trash hoes. I don't take it badly. She's just young and awkward, and Matt finds it really funny, because she completely lacks subtlety. Just... some of the stuff she says just makes my jaw drop. And Matt totally plays up. He, like, loves it. He was teasing me the other day, saying that she was an appealing prospect in the event our relationship ended up not working out.

No worries on my part though, because he's the one initiating all the new directions in our relationship right now.

As I said, all the following detail takes place on Monday. So, Monday night Matt took me to see Avatar in 3D. It was pretty good. I wasn't expecting much but I definitely walked out with a smile. Matt was telling me how they're making 3D TVs right now. Top Chef in 3D? Sold! But I think I missed some parts of the movie, so that might have hampered my enjoyment of it. We were sitting in each other's arms most of the time, and Matt might have had his hands on me on some inappropriate places during some prolonged periods of time near the end of the film. As I said last time, this relationship -- the fact that we live close to each other, and the fact that we were totally making out at the movies -- makes me feel like I'm still in high school.

It was late-ish when we got out. He wanted to take me to dinner, or somewhere to get something to eat, but it was around 9 or 10 in the evening. That's a weird time to eat something heavy. And I wasn't hungry. And I wanted to go back to his place, which was empty.

Matt didn't actually like Avatar that much. On the ride back to his house we talked about it. But, as I said, I suspect we weren't paying full attention to the film.

So we get to his place. (This is the bit I know you've been dying to hear, by the way.) We sat down at his kitchen table, and he started making coffee. They've got this super technical coffee machine. And the coffee was actually really good, pretty much to the level of a good coffee that you might buy from a good vendor. At first we drank them silently, staring over the top of our mugs at each other. Then he pulled me over to this massive couch in the main room, where we sat next to each other, me literally glued onto him under his arm.

I purred, with my head against his chest. "I think it's time that we talked about becoming more serious," I said. "As a couple, I mean."

"As in how we see each other, how we treat each other... what do you mean?" He flicked at something on his trousers.

"I mean..." And then I laughed, and I looked up at him, and I smiled, and he looked down at me, smiling too, and I said: "I mean I want to have sex with you. But not today."

"You want to have sex, but not today," he repeated, with a giant grin at the ironic sentence.

"Are you ready to become more serious?" I asked. He replied that he was moving at my pace and that he didn't want me to rush just for his sake. But I'm not rushing. "I would have been ready a week ago," I said. "But it's just the idea that a relationship should be slow, and patient, and held back that's slowing me down. But I'm totally ready for you. I was ready on day one."

"Okay," he said. He kissed me, a full blown kiss, a meeting of faces. I always melt when he kisses me. I also linger in his eyes, like a moment of weakness where he traps me and I can't escape. Not that I want to escape. Secretly he could have taken me then if he wanted to, but he has more respect for me than anyone I've known apart from close friends and family. He's wrapped round my finger, and I'm just as much wrapped around his.

When we're done with our embrace, I explain that my period's coming up and I don't want to have penetrative sex, and he was fine with it. He told me that he wanted to know about everything then, so I told him. And I'll briefly fill you in too, just so you know. Obviously this is not something that I would go around telling everyone about, but for this special case, you basically need to know due to some periods of sexual "silence". So consider yourselves lucky!

I'm super thankful that my periods run like clockwork; actually, more precise than clockwork. Clocks fall out of sync often but I don't. It's some kind of supernatural thing. My period starts on either the thirteenth or the fourteenth of the month and clears dead on the seventeenth. They're generally light, and I don't feel too many changes. As I say, I'm super thankful.

I was feeling normal on Monday, which was the eleventh of the month. So I could have taken Matt in for the first time in our relationship, but I feel like it's better to bypass the period entirely and enjoy a long unbroken stretch until the next one. As it turns out, we still played with each other some, anyway.

Matt was really receptive of everything. I really feel like I can tell him if I'm not feeling well and I don't want to have sex. I feel like I can talk about those things, and that he'll support me. I've never felt that with any other guy before. It's really something special.

We made out again once we'd finished our coffees. "I want it more than you do," I said playfully to him, a statement which he disagreed with, so he went ahead and kissed me. And we fell into the make out honey pit, where it's just kissing and cuddling, and it's almost impossible to get out of.

"No sex, but we can still play around," I said. And with that he carried me up the stairs to his bedroom, and placed me down on his bed.

"You know, you've been good enough to blow me off a couple of times," Matt said. "How about you sit back this time?"

I grinned back at him, which was all the answer he needed.

"You're not on your period yet, are you?"

"I'm all yours."

I got up and pushed him down on the bed. I wanted to go on him. I don't actually mind top or bottom, either way, but if you asked me which one I prefer then I would definitely have to choose top. Maybe it's a control thing? I'm not sure.Matt just stared at me as I removed my clothes. I was wearing a generic light blue top and a frilly blue miniskirt that reaches about mid-thigh. Probably a bad decision because it was really cold out, but, whatever, seduction, you know? Matt gave me his jacket, so it was fine in the end. Underneath I was wearing a matching pair of cream cotton bra and panties.

He was half sitting up, half lying down against the headboard of the bed. I knelt on top of him, above his waist and lost my top and bra. I guess I might have been doing a silly dance? It's kind of embarrassing to recall, but he was definitely enjoying it. He rested his hands in the arch of my back and pulled me toward him, taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

Matt's a tugger. He certainly goes for the nipples. Some guys like to lick or "nibble", but he's the full thing. He took it all in his mouth and used his lips to push down and his tongue to lap at it. There was something electrifying about it: no one I've ever had sex with has quite been so focused on my nipples. He did do a tour of my breasts with his mouth, going for the underside of them in particular where they're velvety soft. Mine are totally perky, and bouncy, so maybe that's why he was totally fixated on them.

At one point I asked him if he was a breasts or butt or legs guy. "How about all of you?" he said. Which was a total cop-out. But I did appreciate the answer. I had to push him away so I could take the rest of my clothes off.

I realized that this was the first time I showed him the rest of my body -- I hadn't stripped down fully before then. So, after a few flicks of the miniskirt, I took both bottoms off.

I had shaved all my pubic hair before going out with him. Pubic hair always varies for me. I don't maintain it like some girls do. It grows pretty slowly if you don't shave it often, so it's not like it's a big hassle, but I do like a little hair. I usually leave just the hair directly above. I don't like how hair all over the place looks. But when I know I'm going to have sex with a new guy for the first time I always shave. Some guys might like pubic hair, but quite a few guys don't, while no one I know hates a shaved pussy, so it's always a safe option.

"You shave?" he asked.

I got back on top of him and pushed his head back, getting ready to mount his face. Total dominatrix! "I can. Do you want me to?"

"I actually don't mind," he said. "Whatever's most comfortable for you. I go through phases. Sometimes I like it shaved, sometimes I like a full bush." He shrugged and grabbed my ass. "What about you? Do you want me to shave?"

"I'm the same as you," I said. "Though sometimes when I shave I find that hair on a guy feels a bit weird, like it's prickly or something, you know? But we'll see how we go. If I shave for you, you might have to shave for me."

He drew me into him. First he rested his head on my crotch, kissing me everywhere apart from my pussy: navel, thighs, undercarriage, everywhere. He said something about how he liked the way girls smelled. I called him a perv, and then he both laughed. It's that typical image of a guy sneakily going through some girl's laundry basket and sniffing her dirty panties. It's just so dirty, but funny at the same time.And then he kissed me.

I haven't described my vulva yet. I've got a pretty big mound, and it gets quite swollen when I get in heat. I get cameltoes quite often, and it's not as great as many guys seem to think it is, especially when you have to be really conscious of it regarding clothing, at the beach or at parties or where-ever. The same goes for really hard nipples, and I've got a double whammy on that part, but there's nothing I can do about it. It does make the sex better, though. My labia don't protrude that much. They don't curl in but they aren't meaty and all sticking out either; it's a middle ground. My clitoris doesn't protude a whole lot and some guys are terrible at finding it, but Matt (luckily) knew his way around straight away. Which means he's got past experience, and I'm sure those girls loved him, because on the giving head front he's absolutely amazing.

Matt kicked it off by small, soft and wet kisses smack bang in the middle. I immediately rested my head on the wall and just looked down at him, because I knew I was in for a ride. He progressed to little licks at my slit, and he pulled me down to where his head was right between my thighs and I was right on top of him.

He licked from the bottom, going all the way to the top, and then he went from the top to the bottom, and like that for a minute, eating up the outside of me, like he was sawing away at me. I couldn't stop my eyelids from flickering. The feeling was unbelievable. It reminded me of one guy that I dated that was really good at giving head, and that was all he wanted to do. It was weird, actually: he didn't want me anywhere near his cock; he just wanted my pussy with his head. It didn't work out, but he had mastered his trade, and so has Matt. The sensation he was working out of me hadn't been brought about by a guy for years.

With a thumb and some more fingers he got to my clit and it was that point where my mind left the building. It sounds corny and totally stereotypical of erotic stories when I say that, but that's how it happened. I just let myself feel him, blocking out everything else.

Two more things you should know about me, as you're getting to know more about my body (actually, three things): I get wet pretty easily, and I get wet a lot -- outer lips, vulva, inside, all glisteny, but only when a guy knows how to get me off right, and only if I'm really feeling it. I moan pretty easily when I'm in the height of sex. I'm a soft moaner, and it's more of a cry of pleasure. Sometimes I get pulled out of it and I can hear myself moaning, and it's really surreal, because you realize that you've got no control of the sounds you're making. It's like I get hypnotized or something. Finally, I take time to reach orgasm. It's extremely satisfying, and I almost love the build-up to orgasm just as much as I do the orgasm itself, but I do take time, and when a guy isn't patient or can't control himself it gets really frustrating. I haven't let Matt get inside me as of when I'm typing this, but he's a god with his tongue, I know that much.

There was a point when I came out of it and I realized he had his tongue all the way in me, with his lips all over my lips. I suddenly felt really wet and really sloppy. And I started driving down onto him. We locked eyes and I took my hands off the wall where I'd been resting and cradled his head. I might have pushed his head into my pussy (with a wry smile). But I'm sure he didn't mind.

He massaged the other parts of me with his fingers. My clitoris was getting some major attention, as were the outer lips. They felt bloated, and I was really hot. And I must have been moaning (though I can't remember), but there was no one around other than us, so there was nothing to worry about.

Nothing I did seemed to matter to him. It was a long way in when I realized that I'd been squeezing his head with my thighs, but he just kept thrashing his tongue in me. I let him go but I couldn't help push his head further into me. I hope he enjoyed how I smelled then, because he was getting a massive load of me! That, and his nose was glued to the top of my pussy.

It felt amazing as we licked the inside of my vagina through my hole, the walls, everything. He kept ringing his tongue around. I haven't told anybody about me doing these write-ups yet, but I really hope I've done his service to me justice with my description. The only problem is that I just couldn't pay attention; he was too good.

Eventually I came, maybe after ten to fifteen minutes. I came hard, completely out of passion for him and the fact that I was with him and it was him eating me out, rather than for his ability to eat pussy (though he is very able). I've been told that I emit a lot of the same personal lubricant when I come, but I certainly don't squirt. It's more of a seeping-out of girl-cum, I guess. (The term girl-cum is so hawt.)

Matt's face was a mess when I finally pulled off of him. We both shared a good laugh over it. From the tip of his nose to underneath his chin his skin was smeared with some mixture of my fluids and his saliva. It glistened against the light. I ran to the bathroom to get him some tissue paper.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked. He rubbed my pussy, still extremely wet, with his hand as he looked up at me.

"That was... amazing." (I was panting, and couldn't speak properly.)

I kissed him. It was really strange -- he definitely didn't taste normal. There was something like an extra tang or an extra savory taste there, though it was faint. I hadn't tasted my fluids before, so that was a first-time experience. It tasted similar to how men's precum tastes, though maybe a bit sweeter? I don't know, I didn't get a full go of it.

"We're even now," he said, "for all the times you blew me off."

I teased him. "Did you like the taste? Did you like the smell?"

"You taste beautifully. Just like every other part of you. Do you want to go again?"

I was really surprised that he asked, and of course I said yes. He said that he needed to ask me a favor: that if neither of us did something about his cock he was going to explode.

It was a funny way of putting it, but I hadn't realized that he'd had an erection for most of the time I'd been enjoying him. I was more than happy to help him out with his problem. He told me to flip around so I faced the opposite way, and soon I found myself in my first ever sixty-nine. The fabled sixty-nine, right? It was sooooo good, once again. I told him that he didn't need to make me cum again, because I didn't think it would be possible. And I would be going all out on his cock.

When I pulled down his pants and boxers, I saw that his cock was big, hard, and red, and I mean really red. It had been strained the whole time. He even had precum going. I scooped up the drop of liquid with my finger and rubbed it into his cock's head before taking him all the way into my mouth.

In the days before I'd given him blowjobs pretty regularly, similar to the first one I'd given him (which I described in the first entry). Now I really went all out on him. I started out by squeezing his balls, though way too hard, because he grunted, but other than that he didn't say anything. I chose to go for the jackoff/blow combination, pumping the bottom of his penis and the base and blowing the top. I had more than enough saliva and soon I was as messy on his end as he was at mine. Spit covered my mouth and was dribbling down his cock. I bobbed up and down ferociously, but I just could not get him to come -- it was amazing. Maybe it's a thing where the more strained the penis is (or was) the longer it takes? It definitely took longer than the other times I'd blown him off, but at the same time he was the most into it he's ever been.

I shouldn't neglect to mention that during all this he was once again going to town on my poor little pussy. It was raging hot, and I was totally aroused. Eventually I got him to blow his load. His spunk was warm and a lot more dilute than before, probably from all the precum. I kept sucking him all the way down until all the blood in his cock had drained away.

12