My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so not doing that," I said sternly.

"Maybe not her pillow, then, but we're going to mess up her bed." He started stripping me of my tops. Soon my breasts had popped out, and he was sucking on my nipples. His tongue flitted at me as both my protrusions grew increasingly hard. I stroked his hair as if I was a nurturing mother, allowing him to drink from my breasts. But obviously I wasn't lactating.

As he went on, I hung my arms around his neck. "I'm not really sure if we should be doing this," I said.

"She gave us the room for a reason. She had to know that we'd do it in her bed. She wants us to do it in her bed."

"She didn't say that."

"You know it, though."

"As long as you don't look under her bed," I said. "Who knows what she's got under there. And whatever it is, I'm not going there."

We both stripped and got under the covers. And we did something that we haven't done for a while: we made out, like a full kissing session. Once he'd gotten erect and was spewing precum, we decided to set to work.

I wasn't quite wet enough. I was nervous. Put me in someone else's bed, and that's more than enough to get me nervous. It's just a strange situation to be in. But I was wet enough to let Matt slip in me naturally, albeit with a little saliva to help. It was uncomfortable though, and we took it very slowly. Thinking about it now, Sarah's room must have been packed full of lube. It's hard to believe that there wouldn't have been some around somewhere, but it just didn't occur to us.

The result was that we ended up having that slow, hot, steamy, sexy, passionate sex. Five or six minutes in and I was as wet as a duck, or, more fittingly, a beaver. He cradled me in his arms as he pushed his way in and our. I was as tight as ever, a by-product of our nervousness. I was so nervous that I ended up taking a long time to have an orgasm. It must have been, like, twenty minutes in or so, and it was by far the lightest one I've had in a while. But I enjoyed it. And then Matt pulled out. I couldn't believe he was going to defile her bed with his sperm.

I don't know if you experience this, but when I have sex I become a lot freer with what I do, and with how I experience sex. Let me explain: before sex, for example, I might not be too thrilled with the idea of being fucked like a bitch, offering up my pussy to whichever man is around. (This has obviously changed dramatically with Matt, who can fuck me whenever he likes. I give him permission. Though he doesn't know about this, so he'll never know!) But while I'm in the swing of sex, and while I'm feeling better and better, I get dirtier and dirtier.

I provided a split-second of opposition to Matt coming straight onto Sarah's bed, whereas before I'd expressly forbade him. In fact, I got up, positioned myself behind him, and jacked him off. It was the first time I'd seen him ejaculate for a while, and certainly the first time I'd seen him ejaculate after having sex with me. His cum was hot and fluid, almost like liquid. And there was a lot of it. It dripped down all over one of her white pillows. It almost coated the whole thing. I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you get the idea. Matt flipped it over so that the 'spermed' side was facing downwards onto the sheets.

In the post-sex euphoria, I allowed my dirty, dirty boyfriend to endow her sheets with my pussy fluids. He rubbed her sheets across my mound. They were stained with my liquid, and my smell, too.

I actually regret it now. I feel really bad. Sarah hasn't said anything about it. When we left her room, it stunk. She would have smelled it. But she hasn't raised a single word. In fact, when I talked to her about it and when I told her we'd had sex in her bed (I had to admit it), she asked me if it was good. She even apologized for the quality of the bed. She said it was fine by her if we fucked in her bed, a fact which I had already guessed. Either she just didn't notice, or she's keeping quiet. I have fantasies of her smelling Matt's cum, and sleeping specifically on that pillow, never washing it, licking at the dried, sticky, cream-colored stains. It makes me feel sick, actually.

Inevitably, I'll be drawn to have sex again in there. Remind me to keep Matt on a tighter leash, though! I can't stop thinking about it. I'll have to admit it to her, that we soiled her bed sheets more than she knows. She'll probably love it though.

Yeah, she's definitely weird like that. But she's such a good person. And I love her! Don't know what I'd do without her. We've been friends for who knows how long. Since elementary school, definitely.

Talk about long, though. This entry has been too long. I'm cutting it! Read on past this for some commentary by me. And I hope you guys read on next week. Send me some comments!

* * *

Thanks for reading! If you liked it (or even if you didn't), vote and leave me a comment! Thanks for all the people who sent in their homework, telling me their pre-love making routines. One person in particular sent me a lengthy response which I enjoyed reading -- thank you very much! If I was a teacher, I'd give you all smiley face stickers. I love receiving mail.

So I thought I'd try something new in this end segment here. I've been receiving a lot of comments and emails, and a lot of people ask me questions and leave me their emails to respond. The only problem is that the comments get sent to my normal email, and obviously I'm a little reluctant to give my email address left, right and center (although I do trust all my readers). So I was thinking that I would respond to some of the questions in this segment. If you've got a question about me, please send it in and if I can answer it here I will. I won't print your names or anything -- it'll all be anonymous, so only you will know that it was you who asked the question. The responses may look a little bit like the following.

One individual asked if my boyfriend knows I'm writing these stories. The answer is that he doesn't. Nobody does, though I know Sarah would love it if I told her, so if there's anybody I'm going to tell, it's her.

Another gentleman asked me if I'd had any sexual contact with any of my friends. Nope. Sorry to let you down! I've kissed girls a couple of times while drunk at parties, but I've never had sex with a girl. I'm straight as an arrow. My circle of friends -- we're all really close, but not that kind of close.

A while back I received one or two comments requesting that I write about me masturbating. I think I said in the first entry that I'm a bit hesitant to do that... it's something I find really personal. I'd never even let Matt watch me, and we're in pretty deep. But, I'll tell you what: if you guys are good readers and you vote lots and you send in lots of loving comments, then I might just reward you later on. No promises, though! You have to work for it. :)

12