My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 05

Story Info
I break new ground at Sarah's birthday party.
5.6k words
4.33
11.8k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 5: FOR THE WEEK OF 1 FEBRUARY

Okay -- allow me to explain myself, or rather, explain my absence. So, I've been really busy, and I mean really busy, with college and personal commitments and general life taking up one hundred percent of my time. I wanted to write this and take care of this "blog" the whole time, I really did, but I just couldn't manage it! I'll be honest: earlier this month (I'm writing this on the 14th of March) I kind of decided to stop writing. I was hoping it would all go away, and people would forget about me. But that didn't happen. Instead, you guys kept sending me comments through the comment sending form thing, asking me to keep writing. It was heartwarming, it really was. I can't refuse that, and I can't let down my fans! So I hope this entry makes up for it, whenever I manage to finish it and get it published.

Two small public service announcements before we begin: a lot of people have been reading and rating my published entries. After not logging in for more than a month, you can really see the difference in those numbers! They just rocketed up, so I'm really grateful for that, and super humbled.

Secondly, I'm still busy. Obviously I've missed quite a few entries; I think about five or six are overdue. I'll do my best to go back and fill them in as quickly as I can, and as best as I can from what I remember. Unfortunately, my schedule will probably be erratic from here on out, so hang in there! Keep reading, keep voting, and keep sending me feedback, because I love it when you guys do that! As I said, I'm writing this right now because of those ten or twenty people who sent me feedback asking me to keep updating this. Your comments really mean a lot to me.

Should we begin?

* * *

I want to get right into it this time around. As I said earlier, I'm writing this in the middle of March, so this happened about a month and a half ago or so. Fortunately I can remember everything very vividly, so there's no need to worry about accuracy! Let me set the scene first with the necessary context: regular readers might remember that it was my best friend's birthday party on Monday. Regular readers might also remember that Sarah is super kinky and does a lot of alternative sexual stuff. She's probably tried everything. You'll recall that she gave Matt and me a key to her apartment that we can use in the daytime, pretty much for the express purpose of having sex on or in her bed. You might say she's obsessed with sex. (We have been using that privilege by the way, but more about that in later installments.) The birthday party I'm referring to in this little episode is not the main one that she had. She rented out a club and threw a massive party with hundreds of people -- that was her main party, a pretty typical one. But the one that Matt and I attended on Monday was a much less typical affair.

For starters, I knew going in that it was going to be a sex party. You might call it an orgy if you want, or whatever. There were thirteen of us there -- seven girls, and six guys, balancing out so everyone could be paired. Matt and I were the only couple there. In fact, we were the only ones there who were attached to any sort of relationship. As a result, we kind of broke the game. I guess the whole idea behind the party was to have sexual contact with as many people as possible, but I had no intention of leaving Matt's lap, and I don't think he had any intention of leaving mine, either. I'm not quite sure yet which events I'm going to talk about, so I'll leave describing people to when they come up in the narrative.

Integral to this party was this pseudo spin-the-bottle-esque game that we were going to play. Basically, we all sat in a circle, and going around the circle, we each got one chance to "spin the bottle". There wasn't just one bottle, though -- there were three, and they were to be spun in a logical, sequential order. Thinking about it now, for a party, this game was surprisingly complex. Nevertheless: the first bottle decided who would be pairing up for a little loving. The bottle could land on one of two options: 'guy', or 'girl'. That meant that if a girl was spinning it, she could be obligated to hit up either another girl or a guy, and the converse if you were male. There were a few estranged faces when this was announced, but everything ended up working out pretty smoothly. There was also a lot of alcohol involved, so that also served as a lubricant for some people (but not in that way). The second bottle decided who you were going to be hooking up with out of the guys or the girls. Finally, the third bottle decided what you were going to be doing. There was a seriously large range of possible options here, and most of it was not stuff that I would normally do (I obviously can't speak for the other people there; most of them I didn't know, but they were friends of Sarah's, and I assumed that they probably liked sex a whole lot -- I was right). There were relatively low-key things, like kissing, sucking nipples, and feeling up the other person. But the majority of the options were hard sex acts. Oral sex was well represented, as well as normal sex, sex with toys, anal sex -- you get the idea.

A lot of the stuff was new to me, and in my mind I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't be forced to do a whole lot of the different acts, even though I'd only be having sex with Matt. Stuff like anal sex was completely new to me.

We chatted with each other and drunk a whole lot before we started. It was important to get to know each other. Also, being drunk made having sex with strangers a whole lot easier. I can't confirm whether or not everyone was having safe sex, so if any sex educators are reading this, I'm sorry! Not my responsibility, I guess. Or maybe it was in some group/collective way. It only really occurred to me now. In any case, the first person to spin was not the birthday girl, but a blond called India. She was pretty. I guess pretty names go with pretty faces. She spun the bottle and managed to land a black guy, whose name I can't remember right now (oops!). Just so I'm not constantly referring to him ambiguously, let's call him Roy. The third spin ordered that she give oral sex to Roy.

They promptly got undressed, while we were all still clothed. All the sex acts would take place in the same room, so we'd all be watching one another, though every few minutes the bottles would get spun again, so it wouldn't feel like we were performing on a stage.

India was a petite-ish girl, though she was well built. She wasn't fat or even chubby, but of about average density. Despite her shortness she was very curvy and had a great big butt that Roy made a point of spanking several times before she dropped to her knees. I admired her boobs -- they were nice, round and perky, and fairly big, at least for a short girl. Roy himself wasn't too shabby either; he was well built too, with a fairly chiseled chest. His cock was the first black cock that I'd ever seen in reality, and if porn is to be believed, it was a little disappointing. It's not that he was tiny -- not that it really matters -- but, you know, in porn all the black guys have these massive cocks that impale these poor women and rip them apart. From what I saw, it just simply wasn't the case. He was certainly very thick, so that's where the lore might come into play, but he wasn't much longer than five inches from what I estimated. Matt is certainly longer, though not as thick.

It was that thickness that made India struggle to take him in. Maybe the alcohol lent a hand, but he seemed to be a bit aggressive to me, though she didn't really seem to mind. It was less oral sex administered by the female than it was throat-fucking. Roy gripped her small head with his massive hands. Her blond hair was pinned back and up, and he tugged on the bun as he slid in and out of her. I glanced around the room. It was certainly an entertaining show. Each time he thrust in, she made a little gargling noise as his thick staff burst against her throat.

Saliva was everywhere. It really is amazing how much saliva is produced in these kinds of situations. I've experienced it myself, where you're not really choking because the guy is halfway down your throat -- you're choking because all the saliva is pooling up, and it's going down your throat too in places where it shouldn't be going. India's saliva was spurting out everywhere. As Roy pulled out and pushed in repeatedly, whole strands of liquid were tugged out of her mouth. They completed coated his penis.

He thrust all the way in up to the hilt, intent on destroying her mouth. Matt and I were furthest away from them on the other side of the room, but I felt like I was inches away: I could see her red lips quivering around the base of his cock. She tried to open her mouth more but Roy was in there already pushing it open to the extreme. As he threw his head back and let out a primal scream, her eyelids began to bat. Then she sneezed, except obviously it wasn't a proper sneeze, because her mouth was full of cock. Some mixture of saliva and mucus ejaculated out of her nose. (I guess she did well not to bite down on him, sneezing being involuntary and all.)

He tugged back on her hair, pulling her off of him. She realized she was free and gasped for air. His cock stuck out horizontally perfectly, and hard, like some monster. He pulled her over to the wall, put her back against it, and penetrated her mouth again. This time the wall provided resistance. She was pinned against him and a hard plain behind her. And oh man, boy did she submit. He was so aggressive, but she enjoyed every minute of it, I could tell.

Matt was hard. I caressed his erection through his pants. I was anxious to see what we'd be forced to do. After seeing the rough ride India was being put through, I wanted him to fuck my pussy in a similar fashion. I wanted everyone to watch as he screwed me. Actually, I felt a little bit jealous that he had gotten hard watching another naked girl have sex. But I guess it's to be expected, anyway. Maybe he was just anxious about us having public sex like I was.

The show Roy was putting on with India was so captivating that we'd all forgotten to spin the bottle again. I reminded Sarah. She passed it on to Monica, a fairly tall Asian girl. After spinning, it turned out that she had to make out with an equally tall guy with brown hair called Ben. But that was boring, since all they were doing was kissing. They didn't even have the decency to get naked! I guess the idea behind the making out task was that eventually the couple would just end up having sex how they wanted to, which is what ended up happening. We observed their kiss fest for a while. Monica had dragged Ben close to where India was still getting pummeled by Roy. They were making out on a couch. Maybe she was just putting herself in a position where she could take Roy too if India needed a break. If I was the petite blond, I would have needed a break long since. Roy was just not going to cum anytime soon, and the longer it went on, the harder he seemed to thrust himself down her throat. All the resistance had been sapped out of her. The only option was to submit.

Sarah was next in line. Before I described what happened next, I just want to say that none of this was planned or anything. It just happened. I know it seems real cliché, and all that was going through my mind at the time was that I had recently received an email from one of you guys asking me if I had ever hooked up with any of my friends. I'm straight! But Sarah spins, and she connects with me, and we land on kissing, just like Monica and Ben had. I didn't know what to do. I looked over at Matt. We'd both agreed that we wouldn't have contact with anybody else, that we were each others. But I hadn't taken into account that there might be same-sex contact there. We were both a little drunk, just like everybody else in the room. Sarah got up and dragged us over to the last vacant couch in the room. She pushed my boyfriend down, and then pulled me down with her, both of us sitting either side of him. Then she wrapped a tender hand around my jaw and drew me into her. We met right in front of Matt, and she kissed me.

Everything happened unbelievably quickly. I didn't know what to do; I didn't even have time to react. Out of the corner of my eye I looked at Matt. His face was blank -- not from shock, but more from that he didn't care. Because, you know, it's just two girls kissing. (Or at least that's how I assume guys think of it.) But my best friend, who I knew was bisexual, was intent on making out with me, right on my boyfriend's lap!

It was a little strange at first. For the last five weeks I'd only been kissing one man. And although Matt's a really sensitive guy and he's a great kisser, girls just kiss in a different way. It's much softer and less... utilitarian, I guess. (That description of men comes from the sitcom Seinfeld, when Elaine describes the male body as "utilitarian", just used for "getting around the place" -- very true). I don't want to say it was more sensual or anything, because I don't want to make it sound like I was really, really enjoying it. I'm not going to lie: there was something nice and novel about it. My heart might have fluttered a little bit, too. I didn't look at her. I just closed my eyes. According to the game we were just meant to kiss, but I wasn't sure if that would be it. Matt put his hand around my waist. I imagine he had a hand around her waist as well. Sarah slid her hands around my neck and caressed me. And like that, the world kind of floated away. I let her kiss me for a while, but then I started to respond. Her lips tasted like candy. They were soft and puffy. I felt like I was falling into them. She slid her tongue into my mouth and began exploring, lapping at me, lapping at the back of my throat. I didn't want to reciprocate: it was just too weird for me. I'd never even touched another girl in that way before. She coaxed a few licks out of me though before Matt broke us up.

"Break it up, you two," he said with a laugh. I was relieved: I didn't want it to go for much longer because I was terrified of where it would go. I had no say in the matter. And I was also relieved because he didn't seem to think it was that big of a deal. We broke off, and I looked into her eyes for the first time. Her face was blank like mine, but her eyes said everything. Deep inside she was pleased. She had enjoyed every second of it.

I guess it's apt to do a psychological analysis of myself at this point, because the first thing I did was make out with Matt. I turned straight to him and started kissing him while simultaneously I began the process of removing his clothes. Writing this, this is actually the first chance I've had to reflect on the whole thing. I guess I was feeling guilty, partly. Because, like I said, yes, I enjoyed kissing my best friend -- not nearly as much as I enjoy kissing my boyfriend, but to her credit, Sarah did stir something up inside of me. I was getting aroused, and my nipples were close to being on edge after what couldn't have been more than one minute of kissing. And she knew it. Like I said, I was scared. I hadn't experienced that before. I didn't know what it meant, so, looking for security, my instant response was that I wanted my boyfriend inside of me, and I wanted him to make me come, rather than Sarah. Naturally he was only too happy to oblige.

By this point, the rest of the party had devolved into a proper orgy. Sarah saw that I was intent on getting some of Matthew. She pushed us into her bedroom. She said she'd be with us soon, but I didn't know what that meant. Matt placed me gingerly on top of Sarah's bed. He pulled my top off over my head and tore my bra open. My boobs giggled on my chest. It's funny: I don't know why I remember that specific detail, I just do. They felt like jelly, and almost warm inside, like a glowing warmth. I was definitely aroused. Matt attacked my breasts. He tore at the nipples with his mouth and sucked aggressively. I held his head against my chest and stroked his hair, just to make sure it really was him. I felt his nose dig into my flesh. He was trying to absorb as much of me as he could.

After he kissed me he told me that I tasted strange, I guess like candy -- like Sarah. I was in rapture as I sunk deeper into the pillow and deeper into the bed. He was having a go at me. Maybe it was the alcohol and the atmosphere that had loosened us up, or maybe he wanted to reassert his position over me. I wanted him to do so as well. As I say though, I might just be reflecting my insecure feelings at the time onto him. He probably just wanted to fuck and fuck well!

His spit soon replaced hers, and all taste of her was gone after thirty seconds. His weight was crushing me, though. Before the party I'd started going on top more, and that's certainly how we've mostly been having sex recently. I like the feeling of being able to go down on him as much as I want. Some days it can be awkward taking a whole penis in. When you're on top you can control the depth of penetration. So I guess he had gotten used to the fact that he could just lie flat and not have to support his weight with me on top of him. I didn't have the strength to push him up and off of me, but it wasn't that big a deal.

And then we were naked. And then he had his cock inside my mouth. He was in deep, but unlike the black guy he wasn't fucking me. Instead he let me blow him. He leaned forward onto me with his weight supported by the wall where he had placed both of his hands. I wasn't quite ready for full penetration because I was lying flat. But I still did my best, suckling on him just as he'd suck on my nipples. The interior of my mouth was totally wet from two prolonged kissing exchanges, so he slid around easily. There was no friction. I dabbed at the hard staff with the tip of my tongue. What I really wanted to feel was the head. I like the contours, and the subtle dips and curves, and how it's kind of like a bulb on the end of the staff. But his cock head was nestled at the back of my mouth, right where I couldn't feel it.

As I got more comfortable I gave him a little more depth, and took him further in, and as I took him further in I pursed my lips around his hard rod. It was blistering hot and hard as steel, and it felt good. It's such a natural, neat thing to do -- I think I've mentioned this before (or maybe I haven't) but maybe it's similar to sucking on a pacifier when you're a little infant. It just feels good. I rocked my head back and forth, sucking little sucks from his penis, trying to coax an orgasm out. But he wouldn't let me.

Matt pulled out of my mouth and shuffled down to my crotch. I felt his cock head sitting on my vulva. I was only half-ready to take him inside, only half as wet as I usually get with him before penetration. Maybe alcohol retards arousal? I'm not too sure. He sensed it though, and he crudely spat saliva out on his hands and rubbed both palms, one after the other, across my pussy. Then he wormed a finger in between my lips, and into my tiny hole. I gasped, and my whole body tightened down on that one finger. It felt like it was ripping me apart. And then he inserted another, and then a third. He started fucking me with his fingers. I spread my legs as much as I could and started moaning and grunting along with his fast tempo.

He reached a hand up, grabbed one of my breasts, and started caressing it. I placed both my hands over his and pushed it in harder into my chest. He started clawing at me, and I started jutting my hips into his other hand. The process was almost instant, and in minutes I was ready to go.

His cock was against my pussy again. Matt sunk it in slowly. It was wet as was I; it glided in smoothly, but ever so slowly as he made sure I never experienced any discomfort. When he was in all the way he collapsed back down on me again. My labia felt like they were elastic. They were totally stretched around his penis, affixed to him, refusing to let him go. He was part of me now. We kissed as he began sliding in and out. I never opened my eyes to see what was going on, all I could feel was his tongue at the back of my mouth, and his cock tunneling deeper and deeper into me with each successive thrust. It felt like he reached new depths with every push back in; I could feel my walls separating, I could feel him breaking them down mercilessly. I was warm inside but he was searing hot, and the deeper in he went, the better it felt.

12