My Sex Getaway With Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
First day of a seven day sex filled vacation to a beach.
803 words
3.68
23.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the airport hotel we are nervously excited for our overseas vacation to Turks and Caicos island. A day of last minute packing, errands, and an afternoon fuck session has all but wiped us out. We are tired and need sleep for our early flight. After enjoying yet another one of our great little sex talks, room service ordered and consumed along with just enough wine to give us a solid buzz we take separate showers to relax and aid in our rest. We laugh together and its time for lights out. A kiss like no other sends us both off to sleep. Somewhere in the middle of the night we are both in a half asleep half awaken haze. A slight repositioning of your body puts us into a naked spoon position, our bodies pressed firmly against one another. My hand lies gently on your hip. My cock raises itself as it senses that it's just a few moments away from your tight pussy. The sexual magnetism between your pussy and my cock is too hard for our exhausted bodies to deny. Still in a slight slumber our subconscious minds are thinking the same thoughts. You take my hand to guide it to your clit, which is already hot and soaked from your juices.

The slow rhythmic dance begins in the sheets, your hand moves to grab my ass pulling me closer. The smell of the freshly washed hair and skin on the back of your neck is the perfect resting point for my mouth. A combination of kisses and suction begins as the dance continues. Hands caress your hips, ass, and inner thigh. There is a warmth and power emitting from your pussy that sends an animalistic code through the tips of my fingers all the way down my spine, then curling back to rock hard cock. My hand finds itself streamlining the side of your body, teasing your breasts, nipples, and ending up under your chin as if firmly holding a fragile piece of art. You turn your head as our lips meet your hand now grabs my cock firmly. Your hand is soft and supple causing my cock to swell even more. We continue to explore each others bodies while we continue to embrace in a powerful kiss.

The moisture from your lips is as warm and inviting as the area between your thighs to which my hand has returned. As we dance side by side in a gravity free atmosphere of darkness on the king sized playpen, the sounds of the dance are perfection. I take my leg that is between yours and pry apart your thighs at the same time forcing you to roll onto your stomach. My cock still inside you press your ass towards my stomach raising us both up into a doggy style position. With you comfortably on all fours, I proceed to put myself into a squatted position to achieve maximum thrust holding your firm hips to balance.

As the powerful thrusting begins, you rub yourself with a free hand. The swapping between my balls and your clit forces your pussy to spasm and close even tighter around my cock giving me the sensation that the head of my prick is going to explode. The dance is louder now but we do not care if we wake the adjoining rooms with our grunts and moans. We do not care if we lose sleep from our twilight fuck because we have agreed that the mile high club will induct us in the morning. We are in the moment and the moment is righteous. 'Fuuuuucccck meeeeee" you shout in a broken dialogue caused by the slow pounding. You have your first orgasm, inviting me to let my cum fly all over the inside of your pussy. "no, I want you to come harder and louder" I shout.

Turned on by the thought of yet another multiple orgasm session, you put both hands on the headboard of the bed pushing your self harder and harder towards me. The powerful combination of your arms pushing your pussy towards me and my feet launching off the mattress creates even more hard tight friction. I lean forward putting more pressure on your g spot. Sweat drips from my forehead landing on your lower back. You begin to spasm, your toes curling. Suddenly you let out the loudest most primal scream ever. I let go of my load at the exact moment your pussy spasm. The stars and moon softly light the bed I see the expression on your face as we share in the sweet release. The hotshot of cum inside your pussy causes your orgasm to eclipse that of the day before. I fall asleep inside of you, never breaking the wondrous bond of the uninhibited, carnal dance.