My Sex Life Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was begging for relief when I finally took pity on her. My own pussy was on fire as I parted her lips with my tongue. I kissed her swollen clit and she moaned a deep, long, "Mmmmmmmmm," of pleasure.

My tongue lapped tenderly at her cunt, savouring the taste of her juices. I gently sucked on each of her lower lips before pushing my tongue deep into her cunt.

As I probed deep inside her, Sam squirmed in an agony of pleasure. I began lapping at her pussy, faster this time. As I did she began to play with her tits. Sam squeezed her soft globes with her hands, pinching her nipples and moaning softly as she writhed in ecstasy.

I changed the focus of my attention to her clit. I sucked and licked it as Sam's breathing became heavier. I licked her clit with short, sharp stabs of my tongue. Then, as I did this I slowly slid one, then two fingers into her soaking pussy.

I fucked Sam with my fingers as my tongue lapped furiously at her clit. I felt Sam's body stiffen, then with a long moan she came. Her body shook violently. "Fuck, Julie! Oh fuck, yessss!" she cried as the force of her orgasm washed over her.

I tried to stop but Sam's fingers were suddenly in my hair, pulling me towards her, pressing my face harder against her pussy. I could almost feel the contractions of her pussy as I continued to feast on her cunt.

As I licked and probed her pussy with my tongue and fingers I could sense Sam's orgasm begin to subside. Still she held my face against her mound. "Don't stop! Oh Julie, don't you dare stop!" she begged as I increased the pace of my licking again. Then, without warning, her hips began to buck again, more violently this time.

"Julieeeeee!" Sam shrieked as a second, stronger orgasm took hold of her. She let go of my head and I moved up to hold her as her whole body convulsed. I noticed her fingers in her pussy rubbing at her clit as she extracted the last ounce of pleasure from her orgasm.

Finally, her body spent, she lay quietly in my arms as I held her tightly to me. She turned, smiled then kissed me. Her lips pressed to mine was all the expression of thanks I needed as we lay there, slowly letting Sam recover from such a violent release.

After a few minutes Sam's breathing began to return to normal. She kissed me and our passion began to mount again. Sam told me to lie on my front and as I did so she began to gently kiss and nibble my neck and shoulders. Soon after that, she began to massage my back with long, slow strokes. Her hands started at my neck and slowly worked their way down my back. She moved on to my legs, her fingers ran lightly over the back of my knees, her tongue gently traced the inside of my thighs.

Squirming with delight I rolled on to my back. Sam lay on top of me, her breasts crushed against mine as she kissed me deeply. Our mouths locked together for what seemed like eternity.

Finally our lips parted. Sam's mouth began exploring my front. A long soft moan, "Yes Sam, yessss," escaped from me as her lips fastened on my nipple.

Sam licked and sucked at my tits, alternating between them and a familiar warm glow began to spread over me.

She began to move down. I continued to play with my tits, squeezing and teasing my nipples as Sam's mouth continued on its journey of discovery. She gently pushed my legs apart then, with agonising slowness, lowered her head to taste my pussy.

She was a little surprised when, just at that moment, I informed her that she was about to eat another man's cum from my pussy. That, however, just seemed to make her even hornier and even more eager to go down on me.

To be honest, the idea of Sam eating George's cum from my pussy was a huge turn-on to me as well and, as her tongue probed my warm, wet hole, I was delighted when, with a certain amount of aplomb, she announced, "Mmmm, that George bloke of yours tastes pretty good."

Her tongue flicked out and lightly made contact with my swollen clit. The arousal of pleasuring Sam earlier and the attention I had already received from her had turned me on so much that I came instantly. My orgasm was a small but violent release. As the intense feelings subsided, leaving a warm glow that spread all over me, I closed my eyes and pleaded with Sam not to stop.

Her tongue continued to lap at my pussy, occasionally slipping between my lips and probing into the depths of my cunt. Slowly, Sam inserted first one, then two fingers into me. She was fucking me with her fingers, sliding them in and out and twisting them around inside my cunt as her tongue was applied with firm strokes to my clit.

My eyes were still closed and I began to sense a familiar feeling spreading from my pussy. Suddenly Sam stopped and I heard her gasp. I opened my eyes and there was Gavin, behind her. In my overly aroused state, I'd almost forgotten he had been there, watching us. Clearly, at some point in the proceedings, just watching us had got too much for him and he'd decided it was time to join in. He had his hands on her hips and his cock was obviously buried deep inside her pussy.

Sam continued to eat my pussy as Gavin fucked her from behind. Every thrust of his cock drove her mouth harder against my mound. The scene was so incredibly dirty it turned me on even more. I started to play with my tits as Sam ate me and suddenly I was cumming again.

As my body writhed with pleasure, Gavin suggested that Sam and I get into a 69. I turned round and Sam climbed on top of me, her tongue instantly between my pussy lips. My tongue found Sam's clit and then Gavin got into position and began to fuck her again; his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, just above my nose.

As Gavin's cock hammered Sam's pussy, I positioned myself so that, as well as licking her clit, my tongue could lick the underside of his shaft and his balls as it pounded her cunt. After every few strokes he would pull his cock out of her pussy and then push it between my lips, deep into my mouth. Each time he did this I would feast greedily on his cock for a few seconds, savouring the taste of Sam's juices on his pole, before he would withdraw it from my mouth and ram it once again into her soaking hole. All the time Sam's tongue was working on my pussy and clit. Not once did she miss a beat.

With Gavin's cock inside her and my tongue working on her clit, it wasn't long before Sam was cumming again. Her body was shaking, her hips bucked wildly, pushing back, forcing as much of Gavin's cock into her as possible.

Gavin was fucking her even harder. His cock was slamming violently into her soaking pussy, his balls were slapping against my face with every thrust and Sam was moaning loudly with pleasure. Gavin's breathing was getting heavier and more ragged and suddenly he grabbed her hips, pulling her back on to his cock, impaling her totally, yelling, "Ohhh fuck!!!" as he emptied his load deep inside her.

Sam let out a long sigh of sheer lust then returned her attention to my pussy. As she licked and sucked at my clit and pussy Gavin slipped his cock from Sam's cunt. His cum trickled out of her hole and down over my face. It was all to much for me and I came, hard.

As my orgasm shook me Sam turned, took me in her arms and kissed me tenderly. Gently, she licked my face clean, removing every drop of her juice and Gavin's cum. We smiled at each other then turned and took it in turns to lick Gavin's cock clean.

It didn't take long for our attentions to bring Gavin's cock back to life. Within minutes he was fully erect. Clearly having two women hungrily paying attention to a guy's cock has amazing restorative powers.

I began to suck on his cock in earnest. My hands explored his taut body as my lips slid along his rigid pole. Sam turned her attention to my tits, licking and sucking them. The pleasure arising from her attentions was driving me wild, causing me to suck harder on the thick cock between my lips.

I slid his cock from between my lips and began to lick up and down his length. At the top of each stroke my tongue would swirl round the head before I would open my mouth wide and devour him whole again. All the while Sam was sucking on my nipples and sliding an occasional finger or two into my pussy.

Gavin had his hands on my head forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I squeezed his balls as my lips slid effortlessly along his shaft.

Finally I decided that I just had to have his cock inside me. I pushed Gavin on to his back and, pausing only to roll a condom on his thick shaft, climbed on top of him. I kissed him deeply as I reached back and, with one hand, guided his cock, my second of the day, easily into me.

"Fuck, Julie, you feel good on my dick," he announced.

I sat up and smiled. "You feel pretty good in me too," I replied coyly then began to raise and lower my hips, feeling his cock fill me with each thrust of our hips. I closed my eyes as I slid up and down his cock, riding it like a piston, the walls of my cunt gripping him tight.

Sam kissed me, I opened my eyes and there she was, in front of me, her legs on either of Gavin's head, grinding her pussy into his face. We leant against each other, kissing and caressing as Gavin's tongue explored Sam's pussy and his cock was buried to the hilt in mine.

Up and down, sliding almost completely off his cock then ramming myself on to it again, impaling myself on him totally, my pace quickly became more frantic. I felt Sam begin to tremble as she held on to me. With a sound, somewhere between a sigh and a scream, Sam came again, forcing her pussy hard against Gavin's face, savouring the feeling of her boyfriend's tongue on her clit until her orgasm subsided. After that she dismounted and collapsed, spent, beside us on the floor as I continued grinding my pelvis against Gavin's, relishing the feeling of him deep inside me.

After a while, I clambered off and lay down next to Sam. Gavin got on top of me and with one mighty thrust he was inside me again. Sam turned to kiss me, one hand playing with my tits as Gavin fucked me with long, slow, powerful thrusts. As his cock pounded my pussy I could feel his balls slapping against my arse with every stroke.

I gripped his arse with my hands, pushing him in deeper, forcing him to fuck me harder still. My pussy began to throb and wave after wave of pleasure began to wash over me. The strength of my orgasm pulsed higher and higher with every stroke of Gavin's cock. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder, Gav, harder!" I screamed with every thrust, begging him not to stop.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Here it cums, Julie! Here I cum!" Gavin roared. Suddenly I felt his body stiffen as his cock erupted. The walls of my cunt gripped him like a vice, milking every last drop of cum from his cock. As he collapsed on top of me, I fleetingly wished that I could feel his load inside me, combining with George's to flood my well fucked pussy.

Fully drained, Gavin slid out and rolled over between Sam and me. I kissed him then slid down his body, removed the full condom from his flagging cock, regretting once again that I hadn't felt his large load being released inside me before proceeding to lick him clean, savouring the taste of my juices and his cum mixed together. Sam joined me at the feast then, when we were done, we all lay in a satisfied huddle in the middle of the living room floor.

Despite our attentions we were unable to coax another erection from Gavin. Realising that he was a lost cause, Sam and I decided to have one final session ourselves.

Pushing me on to my back, Sam swung her leg over me and, once again, her pussy was in front of my face. She lay forward and I felt her hot breath on my pussy. I flicked my tongue along her slit, heard her moan and then she began to lick mine in return.

I savoured the sensation of having my pussy eaten by Sam as I feasted on hers. My body was aflame as her tongue licked between my lips and darted into my hole. Sam ground her pussy against my hungry mouth and in response, I increased the pace of my strokes. A warm tingling feeling quickly rose up inside me and I suddenly wanted to be on top. I wanted to ride her face as her tongue pleasured me.

Sam must have sensed my need. Without warning our positions were reversed. I was on top, grinding myself against her mouth while my tongue flicked over her clit and she was below, both of us giving and receiving as our tongues drove us inexorably towards a climax.

My body began to shake. I sucked down hard on Sam's clit. She responded by licking even harder on mine. We were dimly aware of Gavin, encouraging us as he watched. The actions of one fed the responses of the other, building up until the sensations could no longer be contained. I don't know which one of us came first, all I can remember is moaning loudly as Sam's body shook below mine.

We kept on licking until neither of us could take any more. I rolled off. Turning around, I was gathered into Sam's arms. Gavin joined us and we held each other tight as our exhausted bodies struggled to recover.

My body was still tingling by the time I eventually made it home. I'd had a lovely morning, followed by a great afternoon. All in all, it had been a fantastic weekend but the fun didn't stop there...

Katie got back from having spent the weekend at her Gran's and she came round about 9ish and stayed over. I'd just had a shower, having come in from having a run (as if I hadn't had enough exercise already) and was wearing just my undies under my dressing gown when we retired to my room and I began to recount my exploits.

Katie was more than a little envious when I told her what I'd been up to while she'd been away but my graphic descriptions also turned her on. It wasn't long before she had her lips pressed firmly against mine and her hands were inside my dressing gown, exploring my body.

I didn't try to stop her. I simply moved into her embrace and returned the kiss. Katie's breath was hot against mine. The kiss grew more passionate and almost instinctively, my hands began tugging at her clothes.

Katie removed her blouse then stood up and wriggled out of her jeans. I slipped out of my dressing gown as she sat down. Our hands explored each others' bodies as our lips pressed firmly together. Katie slipped the straps of my bra down off my shoulders. My nipples stiffened as she ran the flats of her hands over my tits. "Oh that's nice," I purred softly as she lowered her head and began to gently lick my soft globes.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. As it fell away I lifted my hands to her tits and began to cup and squeeze them. My fingers teased her nipples as Katie's tongue flicked lightly over mine. I moaned with pleasure as she took each nipple in turn and sucked it deep into her mouth.

She caressed my inner thigh with one hand as her mouth worked on my tits. Katie's fingers slowly inserted themselves under the flimsy material of my knickers and began to stroke my soft, smooth mound. I tensed and opened my legs slightly as her fingers worked towards their target.

"Oooh, yessss!" I moaned as her fingers slipped between my moist lower lips. She slid one finger into my cunt and my muscles contracted to grip it tightly. She pulled it out and then used it to tease my nipple, coating me with my own juices, just as George had done before. I moaned again as she moved her mouth to suck my essence from my nipple. The finger of her other hand was now in my pussy and she was soon repeating the process on the other side.

Over and over, her fingers dipped into my hot wet hole then spread my juices over my tits, only to have her mouth lick and suck them clean. The feelings were deliciously dirty and I soon found myself on the brink of an orgasm. My body shook as her fingers brushed lightly over my clit. "Yes!" I breathed as I surrendered myself to the sensations.

Katie removed her fingers from my cunt, giving me the chance to recover and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips. Hungry for more I lifted her hand to my mouth and sucked her fingers between my lips, savouring the rich taste of my arousal.

Without any further delay Katie was on the floor kneeling in front of me. I wriggled my bum forward to the edge of my bed, lifting it slightly as Katie tugged at my sodden knickers, unwrapping my hot and eager pussy. She wasted no time. Her tongue pushed between my moist lower lips and licked the length of my slit. Her tongue was soft and my body shuddered in response to its touch. She flicked her tongue lightly over my clit, sending bolts of pleasure shooting through me. I moaned my appreciation as she delicately sucked my labia into her mouth.

My hands stroked over my tits as her tongue darted in and out of my pussy. My nipples were stiff and I teased them between my fingers as Katie's tongue hungrily explored my cunt.

I felt my body begin to tingle as my arousal rose even higher. "Yes," I sighed, "oh that feels so good." Katie sucked my clit between her lips and flicked her tongue over the tip. My body responded and I began to feel the first stirrings of my impending climax. "Oh yes! Don't stop!" I moaned as Katie's tongue lapped up and down between my lower lips, tracing its path from my hot, wet hole to my clit and back again.

My body began to shake. Squeezing my tits together as Katie's tongue fanned the flames of my passion higher, I bit my lip and let the pressure grow. My body screamed for release as Katie's mouth relentlessly drove me closer and closer to my orgasm.

Finally, I could hold off no longer. "Mmmmoooh!! Ohhhhh, Katie!!!" I moaned as my back arched, lifting my bum off the bed. I clutched Katie's head pushing her mouth even more firmly against my throbbing clit as the walls of my pussy contracted sending violent spasms through my womb. My head lashed from side to side as my climax held me in its grasp. Katie's tongue still flicked over my clit but now her touch was lighter, slower, more tender as she endeavoured to hold me at boiling point.

"No more! No more!" I gasped finally. Smiling, Katie reached out to me. I took her hand and she joined me on my bed, holding me close as my heart pounded in my chest, my breath coming in gasps.

Tenderly, she kissed me as I slowly recovered. My juices glistened on her face. "Thank you," I whispered softly in her ear.

"My pleasure," replied Katie with a cheeky smile.

We held each other close, kissing and caressing as my breathing and heartbeat slowly returned to normal.

As we kissed, I began to lick the traces of my juices from her face. Our kisses gradually began to increase in intensity, my hands began to explore Katie's body. She squirmed with pleasure as my fingers ran up the inside of her legs. She sighed as my tongue traced the curve of her tits. I licked over her soft globes with a circular motion, working in from the outside until my tongue flicked over her nipples. My saliva made her skin slick and my hands slid easily over her tits as they stroked and caressed them.

I began to work my way downwards. I kissed and licked my way over Katie's flat stomach as I moved towards my destination. I slid my hands under the elastic of Katie's soaking knickers and slowly pushed them off to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. Katie parted her legs. Her lower lips were enflamed and glistened with her moisture. I positioned myself between her slender legs and leaned forward.

"Ooh," Katie sighed as I ran my tongue along the edge of one lip. I repeated the process with the other the gently slid my tongue between them. Her juices flowed from her cunt and I savoured their taste as my tongue lapped up and down her slit. Katie's body shuddered slightly as I licked over her clit before sucking it gently between my lips

As it so often does, the hot flavour of Katie's juices overwhelmed me. I was hungry to taste more. I pushed my mouth more firmly against her pussy and began to lick with increasing urgency. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt and I could feel the walls tighten in response as Katie writhed on the bed before me.