My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
In which Sally and I get intimate on the beach.
4.7k words
4.74
50.1k
55

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See Chapter 2 to see what my brother and I had been up to the night before.

*****

I woke up in the morning feeling a bit dirty and sticky after the previous night's shenanigans. I glanced over at Matt's bed: he was still dead to the world, although judging by the bulge under the sheet he was going to wake up with a pretty impressive morning erection. I smiled to myself, tempted to lift the sheet and have a look, but decided against it. It wasn't time to get up for breakfast yet, so I lay in bed playing quietly with my pussy until I could put it off no longer, then got up and had a shower to wash off any remaining dried-up smears of my brother's sticky ejaculate, as well as my own sweat and other secretions. I heard Matt stirring as I was getting dry, so I wrapped the towel around myself as I went back into the room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and sure enough he had another hard-on, big and stiff and sticking up in front of him. He looked a bit guilty and pulled the sheet back over himself when he heard me come in.

"It's a bit late to be all shy about that thing now," I laughed. "You'd better find Sally quick and get her to sort that out."

He laughed too. "Well, you know I promised Dad I'd go out walking with him today, over to Hartland Point, but I did say I'd see her after breakfast before we go."

"You'd better get a move on then," I said. "You know Dad likes to get an early start."

"I know, that's why I'm up now - thought I'd grab breakfast and see Sally, before he's ready," said Matt, pulling on a clean pair of boxers over his big stiffie.

"Well, I'm going to take my book and sun-bathe on Granta Beach," I said, dropping my towel onto the floor and bending over to get my bikini out of the drawer, giving Matt a nice view of my bare bum.

"Just don't get arrested," said Matt. He knew Granta was where people in the know went to skinny-dip, and even sunbathe in the nude if there was no-one else around.

"And the same to you," I said, and he smirked. We both knew he was hoping to have more than just a friendly chat with Sally.

"Just stay out of the way this time, peeping Tom," he said.

After we'd had our breakfast, I saw him and Sally disappearing off towards the hotel's private steps down to the rocks. Our parents had only just come down, so I did my bit for young love (or lust) and kept them chatting for a bit. I told my Dad that I'd seen Matt, and he was going to be ready to go by 10 o'clock, which seemed to keep Dad happy. So I gathered my stuff together, and set off for the beach. Although it was possible to get to it round by the rocks where Matt and Sally had gone, I resisted the temptation to disturb them, and decided to go the long way round, by the cliff-top path.

I walked along to the place where it split in two, one branch going up a steep hill to the village, the other down to Granta beach. The last part was a bit of a scramble across some huge boulders, but before long I was on the beach, and laid out my towel. Not many people came to this beach; it wasn't as big or as sandy as the main one, which was a short walk in the other direction from the hotel, and it was a bit difficult to get to, so families with small kids tended to avoid it.

I removed my t-shirt and slipped off my skirt, revealing my skimpy bikini underneath. It was more of a "look at me aren't I hot" outfit than a serious swimming-suit, patterned with bright multi-coloured stripes and held together with little stringy laces. I rubbed on some sun-cream, then, as there was no-one else about, unlaced my bikini top and took it off. The sun felt nice on my bare breasts: I rubbed a bit more sun-cream on them, and then was ready to relax for a bit.

I lay there and read my book for a while, then decided to go for a short swim. It was still a bit early for the sea to have warmed up properly, but I took a deep breath and plunged in, and after the initial shock it was lovely and refreshing.

The previous year, I'd worked out that if you swam round the rocks that formed the left-hand edge of the bay, you came into a second, smaller inlet that was completely surrounded by rocks, meaning that it was completely cut off except from the sea. I swam to the rocks and, treading water, removed the rest of my bikini and shoved it into a cleft (no, not that cleft, one in the rocks). Now I could swim nude without fear of being disturbed, except possibly by walkers on the cliff path above, and they'd be too far away to get a proper look at me.

It really felt so good being naked in the water; the cold bringing up little goose-bumps all over my body, and making my dark nipples stand up like pebbles. I swam a bit further out to sea and floated on my back, gently paddling my arms and legs to keep me afloat, the water lapping around my breasts and the little dark tidy bush of my pubes. With one hand, I stroked gently over my public mound, touching my clitoris, but I quickly discovered that I needed both hands to keep me up, as I immediately started to sink under the water. Clearly a crafty floating session of stirring the honey-pot wasn't really on. So I kicked my legs gently and propelled myself back towards the rocks where I'd left my bikini pants.

I pulled them on and swam back round to the main bay. As I rounded the edge of the rocks, I saw that there was someone else on the beach now, just settling down with her stuff. And guess what - it was Sally. I waved at her as I splashed out of the water. She had obviously come down to the beach to soak up some sun too, judging by her outfit of loose sun-dress and what looked like a bikini top rather than a bra underneath. She smiled and waved back.

"Hi Sally, why don't you come and join me?" I said. She came over and put down her stuff beside mine, while I picked up my towel and rubbed myself dry in a fairly perfunctory way - the sun was so hot I hardly needed to. I rubbed a bit more sun-cream on, trying not to notice if Sally was looking while I smeared it onto my little tits.

"I've not been down here before," she said. "I was just going down to the main beach, but your Mum said you'd come along here, and she said it was much quieter. So I hoped you wouldn't mind."

"Hey, no, that's cool," I said. "I do like coming here - sometimes you can have the place to yourself all day - but I'm glad you came. It's more fun with a friend."

"Actually, I was watching you just now - when you were swimming in the little bay next door," said Sally. "I was coming along the cliff path, and I was going to shout, but then I decided you were probably wanting some privacy, since you'd, you know, left your cozzie off. I didn't notice at first, 'til you turned on your back."

I laughed. "Perhaps I should dye my pubic hair, so it looks more like a bikini," I said, and explained about that little bay being great for skinny-dipping.

"I've never done it," admitted Sally. "I've always been afraid of getting caught. But I might try it sometime; it looked nice where you were. Though I'm even a bit nervous about going topless on the beach," and she glanced at my bare boobs.

"I love it," I admitted. "And it's really no big deal - I actually like to go nude when I get the chance, but that's not really on around here, especially on the family beaches."

"I might do it now, since you have," said Sally. She unbuttoned her dress and shimmied it off, confirming that she had a bikini on underneath - bright red, very sexy, really showing off her large breasts. I suddenly realised I was looking at them a bit too much, so I busied myself with my towel while Sally undid her bikini top. I could see by her tan-lines that she normally sun-bathed with a bikini on; the curves of her breasts were quite a lot paler than the rest of her. It looked dead sexy, to be honest; made it obvious she was showing off something that was normally hidden.

I watched surreptitiously while she got out her sun-cream and rubbed it all over her torso, including those lovely tits. They were definitely bigger than mine, but really firm and with amazing puffy nipples that made my mouth water. Mine had never been really puffy like that, even when they were developing. I waited for my chance, as she began reaching behind her to cream her back, and managed to catch her eye.

"Would you like a hand there?" I offered.

"Thanks," she said, and handed me the sun-cream. I squeezed some onto my hands and rubbed it over her back, taking care to massage it well into her skin. I rubbed her shoulders, even though they were already well creamed.

I wondered if she and Matt had actually had a quick fuck down on the rocks earlier - and if he'd told her about me seeing them yesterday. I really wanted to find out about that, but I wasn't sure how. To be honest, she still seemed a bit shy - perhaps not surprisingly. After all, she'd been fucking my brother, and she may not even know yet if I knew. And if she did know that I knew, she might wonder how I felt about it. How complicated! I felt that it was probably up to me to put her at her ease - although I'd promised Matt I wouldn't mention that I'd actually seen the two of them fucking like rabbits. Like I said, I needed to find out if Matt had said anything to her.

"Matt didn't manage to persuade you to go off with him and my Dad, then?" I said. "They were plotting last night to walk along the coast as far as the end of Hartland Point - too far for me, but Matt did say you might be interested."

Sally laughed. "I don't know where he got that idea from," she said. "He did ask, but I said I didn't fancy going all that way just to have to come back again. Anyway, I need to work on my tan. Boys just don't get that sort of thing."

"Do you know when they set off?" I asked.

"Well, I saw Matt for a bit this morning," she admitted, "and he said they were leaving at about 10 o'clock."

"I wondered where he was," I said, slyly. "I wanted to borrow his binoculars, but couldn't find him."

Sally blushed. "We were down the steps by the rock pools," she said. "The tide was up, but we got a bit of the way round into the next little bay, you know, over the rocks."

I did know - it was quiet round there, you weren't likely to be disturbed.

"I know where you mean," I said, hoping she'd say a bit more. "Nice and quiet, no-one much gets round those rocks."

She hesitated; then took the plunge. "Matt told me something," she said. "He said you saw us - yesterday afternoon - down on the grass."

She looked embarrassed, and that made me blush too.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to spy, but I was just in there, and couldn't help seeing."

"It's ok," said Sally. "Matt explained. He said you were in the store-room, and just looked out." She gave a little giggle. "I'm glad it was only you - thank God it wasn't my Mum!"

Whoops! I hoped my face didn't give anything away. That part of the story was still strictly between me and Sally's Mum.

"I think that's why we went round the rocks this morning; Matt probably didn't want to get caught again. Mind you, it took us so long to get round there, we didn't have much time before he had to go back. Just enough time, you know, for a quickie," she said with another shy giggle.

I hadn't expected her to be quite so open about it: but then why not? I was up for a bit of a girly giggle about it.

"Wasn't it a bit uncomfortable?" I asked.

"There wasn't anywhere we could actually lie down," Sally admitted. "So I just sort of leant against one of the big rocks, and we did it like that."

"Oh God, I've done it like that too," I laughed. "It's great for a quickie, but not very comfortable."

"He didn't even take my bikini bottoms off," she said, "Just lifted up my dress, pushed them to one side and shoved it in."

"That's Matt. He's always so impatient," I agreed.

"It was kind of horny though," she admitted. "Just doing it like that. And then he had to go, and I came round here."

I couldn't help thinking of pretty Sally lying back against the rocks, holding up her dress while Matt's hard cock slapped in and out of her.

"If I'd've known, I'd've come and watched again," I said.

Sally went a bit redder and bit her lip, looking embarrassed. Then she gave a little smile. "When Matt told me, I was a bit shocked at first, but then it got me, like, a bit excited," she admitted, "Thinking of you watching, while we were having it off."

"It was so hot," I said. "I know Matt's my twin brother, but watching him fucking you; well, it was awesome. We've always been close, so it was almost as if it was me doing the fucking." Even thinking about it now, I felt my pussy tingling, and almost without thinking I put my hand on my mound and slid my fingers up and down between my legs.

Sally noticed. "Did you touch yourself like that?" she asked shyly.

"Oh God, yes," I said; "and more."

"Oh wow," breathed Sally.

I looked at her. Her mouth was open slightly and I could tell she was getting a bit excited herself. Carefully, without any fuss, I slipped my hand inside my bikini and began to rub myself a bit harder. God, I was wet. "More like this," I whispered, as I allowed my middle finger to slip effortlessly between the moist folds of my labia into my slit.

"Thinking of you two fucking on the rocks this morning - I think it's got me all wet again," I said. "I can just imagine him pushing your bikini out of the way, getting his cock out, nudging it in."

I'm not sure what was getting me more turned on, talking like this, or watching Sally's reaction. She looked round to make sure no-one else was on the beach, then slipped her own hand down inside her bikini bottoms, her fingers obviously finding their way down to her pussy.

I looked at the bulge of her hand in her bikini. I could see her fingers stroking up and down her slit, then she gasped as they slid easily into her vagina. Watching her masturbate was such a turn-on. I could hear the rhythmic slurp, slurp, slurp sound; she was obviously as wet as me. She caught my eye and smiled, then pulled out her fingers and showed them to me. They were glistening and coated in sticky goo.

"Some of this must be Matt's," she whispered. "I guess it's mostly gone all liquid again now, but he did squirt a lot up there. And I haven't had a chance to clean myself out yet."

For some reason that thought sent a shiver down my spine. To see that mixture of male and female juices on her fingers was incredibly exciting.

I giggled. How filthy it looked, looped between her fingers. I was just thinking maybe she wasn't so shy after all, now that she'd got going, when she surprised me even more.

"Want a taste?" she said, wiggling her fingers at me.

I think she was probably expecting me to recoil in disgust, but I'd licked up plenty of Matt's jizz the night before, and it was lovely to see her surprised face as I replied.

"Go on then," I said. For a second she pulled her hand back, maybe thinking I was joking, but then she held it out again. I took hold of her wrist and leant over, putting her sticky fingers in my mouth and sucking the translucent goo into my mouth. I'd eaten cum out of my own pussy before, immediately after ejaculation, but this definitely tasted different. I sucked on her fingers longer than I really needed to, flicking my tongue round them in my mouth.

Sally was blushing. "Oh God Annie," was all she could say. But she was still well turned on, judging by the state of her nipples.

"Is there any more where that came from?" I asked.

"I'll have a look," she replied, and was about to put her fingers back down her bikini when I stopped her.

"Can I look for myself?" I asked.

She looked a bit shocked at this, and there was a bit of pause before she said "Okay," sounding a bit reluctant.

I thought I'd maybe gone too far. "It's okay," I said. "I was only joking."

That was the point at which she could have stopped, and we'd both probably have been a bit embarrassed at how far we'd gone. But she didn't. "No, you have to now," she said. "You have to go down and look," and in one quick movement she took hold of her bikini pants and pulled them off.

I could see the smooth bare shaved expanse of her plump little mound now, and just the top of her slit. Quickly, I pulled my towel over and laid it down between her thighs. I could feel my own body tingling as she moved her legs apart and I scrambled over between them, putting one hand on each warm soft thigh as I gazed at the pink glistening folds of her labia. I stroked her thighs gently, feeling the warm flesh giving under the pressure of my fingers.

"Ready Annie?" asked Sally.

"Go on then," I replied, and watched as Sally squeezed her vaginal muscles, her hole pulsing as she suddenly pushed out a creamy mass of stuff - a gloopy mixture of Matt's semen and her juices. Quickly I put my hand under her and caught the stuff in my palm as it oozed out. I smelt the sharp aroma, and held up my palm and showed it to Sally, letting the goo run down over my wrist.

Sally giggled. "That's filthy, Annie! Now what are you going to do with it?"

"What do you think?" I replied. "It's a shame to let it go to waste." And I put out my tongue and licked it off my hand, savouring every drop.

"I think there's probably some more to come," said Sally.

"I hope so," I mused, thinking that Matt's balls had obviously been working overtime to replenish his supply. Parting Sally's labia again, this time I put my face right down close to the pink moist folds of her sex. Gently I licked at the exposed flesh. Sally let out a little cry, and I could see her vagina pulsating as she squeezed again. I put my mouth right at the entrance, and saw another dollop of semen emerge before it glooped onto my tongue. Oh, that lovely salty taste. I lapped at her hole, slurping up everything that I could, finding more semen just inside. I could see the little folds of flesh around her clitoris, looking aroused already, and I took my tongue out of her slit and slid it around the hard little button. As you can imagine, this began to drive her wild, and she obviously had to strain very hard not to start screaming out in pleasure.

I could tell that she was close to an orgasm. Placing my mouth on her clit, I took the hard little button between my lips and sucked it tenderly, squeezing slightly, but always aware of how sensitive this delicate bud could be. That was all it took to push Sally over the edge, and her whole body shook as she came. I felt more of her juices almost squirt out of her vagina over my chin as she held my head in her hands, grasping my hair as she pressed my face into her soft mound. I could hardly breathe for a few seconds as she climaxed wildly, before flopping back onto her towel, gasping heavily.

Wow, that was some orgasm she'd had! Breathing heavily myself, I crawled up over her body and crouched over her, my legs squeezing against her sides. I looked into her blue eyes as she smiled at me, then leant over and kissed her. She purred with pleasure, stroking my bare back as she licked at the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

"I could taste all that in your mouth," she whispered as I eventually pulled away. "You could have left me some though, instead of swallowing the lot."

"Why don't you try some of mine instead?" I said with a grin, and wriggled further up over her chest until my crotch was sitting over her breasts.

"God, Annie, you're soaking already," she said, and I realised she was right - the crotch of my bikini was dark with the moisture from my pussy. Sally pulled on the two ties on either side of my bikini bottoms, and I raised myself up slightly so she could pull them off. Now she really could see just how wet I was. I rubbed my wet pussy against her breasts, leaving sticky smears of juice all over them. Her puffy nipples were glistening, and they'd hardened with arousal. I leant over and licked up the smooth curve of her left tit until I reached the nipple, then sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue.

12