My Sex Slave: Susan Sarandon

Story Info
A big-dick model meets his new neighbor, Susan Sarandon.
2.2k words
3.73
19.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJRuck
JJRuck
65 Followers

I had just spent my first night at my new house in the Hollywood hills. The price tag was hefty, but the previous month I had signed a modeling contract with Versace which would keep my bank account loaded for years to come. While male modeling was not the career I had envisioned for myself as a child, when I grew up I was given a special gift in the form of a huge cock. It was 7 inches long and incredibly thick, it stuck out from my pelvis like a muscular cucumber.

As a young man I took a particular interest in older women. In college, I was barely interested in my school work, but I was especially interested in my female professors and the faculty. And given my superhuman dick, they were interested right back at me. The first professor was the key to it all, from there gossip spread and soon I was the sensation of every campus woman with a libido. Women, especially older women, were always intensely attracted to the idea of conquering my enormous cock. And I was given the special power to make every pussy feel like an ultra tight pussy.

One 65 year-old professor even passed out trying to take my dick, "Get it all in there, I want it balls-deep," she said before she blacked out still spreading her pussy lips. My college dean and I were almost late to my graduation because she, a 72 year-old nympho, was determined to fit my cock in her ass. I lubed up my dick with champagne and stretched her asshole while she bit down on my graduation cap to keep from screaming.

Straight out of college I got my first modeling contract by skullfucking an aged agent with an oral fixation. Putting her dentures aside, she gargled my balls with her toothless mouth, and then she signed my contract while coughing up my cum. From there it was straight up the ladder all the way to Versace where my multi-million dollar contract was won by fucking the entire geriatric board of the talent acquisition department in a thrilling orgy. The president of the board proposed to me afterwards and I said, "Instead of proposing marriage, How about a contract and permission to worship my cock whenever you please?"

Last night I had been out with the president of the board, who liked to deep throat me while I drove around the city. This morning I was tired, exhausted from moving in the previous day, and from having my knob polished for 4 hours straight the night before. It seemed in addition to my majestic dick, I was also given the ability to cum, or not cum, at will. I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen completely naked. Even while flaccid my cock was still enormous. I grabbed a protein shake from the fridge and walked out onto my brand new patio. I

gazed over the city, getting hard at the idea of all the MILFs and GILFs in these hills ready screw me senseless. Thats when I spotted something which felt like a magical granting of a wish in the moment. From my patio I could see into my neighbors' backyard. In the backyard was a naked white woman. She was standing facing away from me on her deck, holding a glass of wine. While I could tell she was at 60, her booty was tight, big, round, and firm. She had wide hips and thick thighs. She was standing with her legs wide enough that her fresh pink asshole was on full display.

When she turned around I was surprised by two things. The first was that although she was at least in her early 70s her large tits were still quite perky and firm and her stomach was flat. The second surprise was that it was none other than Susan Sarandon. I was awestruck and shocked. Susan Sarandon had been a childhood crush since sneaking a viewing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show when my parents weren't home, and here was Susan Sarandon standing stark naked no more than a few dozen feet away.

I awkwardly backed up and she looked up to see me looking back at her. Her amber-colored eyes went completely wide, and I realized that not only was I naked as well, I also had a bit of chubby from standing there thinking about MILFs. I dashed back inside and put clothes on and hid in my bedroom.

A few minutes later the doorbell rung. I sheepishly walked to the door and opened it to find Susan Sarandon was standing there. She was made up and dressed now, but her shirt left very little to the imagination. It was a flowery blouse that had a neckline so low I could almost see the edge of her nipples. She was obviously wearing no bra since her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric of the blouse. She was wearing tight jeans and stiletto pumps. Her graying red hair was done up in a pony tail.

"Howdy neighbor, I'm Susan, its nice to meet you in a more social setting," she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the patio was in view of your backyard," I said with a chuckle, "I'm Rod."

"Well, it was a hell of a housewarming present for me, Rod. Is anyone else home?" she said as she walked herself into my living room, I closed the front door after her. As she walked she swayed her thick ass to and fro.

"I live alone here, I actually just moved in last night," I said, following her.

"The whole neighborhood is new. I had an architect design my house special," she said while she looked around my house. "But your design is quite lovely. I also quite liked the look of your big tool when you were on the balcony." Then she let out a light chuckle.

She stopped and stared directly at my crotch. The outline of my big tool was visible through my gym shorts.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"To be honest, is was like a dream come true. I spent last night at a god awful boring awards show, and I woke up this morning thinking about how when I was younger I used to ride the most famous cock home from the Oscars. Oh what I wouldn't give for one of those big long young cocks right now. And then suddenly you were there, big as life. Maybe bigger."

"That's a damn shame you felt like that. A woman like you should be able to have any man she wants," I said.

"That's very kind, but I'm sure you're used to having any woman you want. How big is it anyway?" she asked.

"Do you want that in inches or square feet?" I chuckled.

"Oh, and you're funny too. That means you've got a dark side. Can you be rough, Rod?" she asked.

"I have no choice but to be rough, my cock is enormous," I said truthfully. "But I can also be degrading if you want."

"Ooo tell me more," she cooed and bent over so her tits were practically falling out of her shirt.

I walked over to where she was standing and put my hand around her neck.

"I don't know, your throat may might not be big enough for me," I said.

"Oh wow, I think you'll be perfect," she said in a strained voice while my hand locked on her neck.

"Perfect for what?" I asked.

"When I had my house designed, I had a secret sort of BDSM dungeon added to the plans, just for funsies. I'm looking for a man who can take me into that little soundproof room and turn me into his personal whore. I think you are perfect man for the job, but I need one last test before giving you my spare housekey."

"Whatever you want, sweetie."

"Use me. Right here, right now. Claim me as your slut," she said and started massaging her breasts. Exposing her nipples and pulling at them with pinched fingers.

"Oh, I'll claim you alright," I said. "I'm about to mark my territory."

I pulled off my shorts and revealed my giant dick. It was enormous and veiny and precum was shining from the piss slit. I forced Susan down on her knees and walked her on all fours to the bathroom.

"That's a good little bitch," I said in a mocking voice. "Daddy's gotta take a piss."

We reached the bathroom and I pushed Susan into the bathtub. She winced with pain.

"Ow, you're really not going easy on me, are you?" she said.

I grabbed her throat tightly and in a coarse voice said, "shut up!"

I let go of her throat and she gulped for air. I didn't let up on her for a second and took my thick cock and smacked her across the face with it, then back the other direction. My dick was weighty and hard as steel so each cock-slap stung against her skin. Susan whined softly as I slapped my cock harder against her. Her face began to turn bright pink after my cock slapped her around.

"Maybe I'll just beat your face in with my massive cock," I said.

"Oh fuck yeah," Susan groaned. "I wanna die by cock!"

I stuck the head of my dick in her left eye and thrust against it hard. Susan howled in pain and when she looked up I could see the early bruise already forming around her eye.

"Oh my god, this is incredible. You're already exceeding my wildest expectations!" she said while regaining her breath.

"Time for your refreshment, Susan," I said. and grabbed her by the hair pulling her face back. She yelped in shock.

I jiggled my cock and a thick stream of hot piss fountained out. My piss hit her straight in the nose.

"Open your mouth, slut!" I shouted and pulled her hair.

She opened her mouth and my golden shower flew straight into her mouth. It bounced off her tongue and ran down her face and onto her tits. Soon her huge rack was glistening with my piss. I pissed like a stallion into her mouth. Just as my stream was beginning to die down I forced my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her hair with both hands and slammed my cock into her throat and pissed, Susan gagged like crazy and began puking piss back onto my dick.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pulled her out of the bathtub and onto the floor. From there I climbed on top of her so my ass was facing her mouth. My cock was positioned right over her piss-soaked tits. I grabbed her slippery jugs and squeezed them together and stuffed my huge cock into the cleavage. I rode her busty rack like a bucking bronco, squeezing her nipples tight and gripping for support to really plow those knockers.

"Oh my lord, a titfuck! This is amazing!" Susan moaned.

"How many times am I gonna have to tell you to shut up!" I lowered my ass onto her mouth. She squirmed underneath me and I rubbed my asshole on her face until her tongue poked inside of it. She poked in and out of my asshole and slobbered all around it. All the while I was fucking her big tits. I sat harder on her face forcing her tongue further inside me until she was tickling my prostate. After swirling her tongue inside me for almost a minute, Susan pushed against my ass and gasped for breath.

"I can't... breathe," she said.

I stood up off of her and dragged her head towards the wall. I propped her head against the wall and stuffed my cock down her throat and skullfucked her until her face was turning purple.

"Oh so the bitch can't breathe? Not my fucking problem," I said choked her with my dick and swatted at her face with an open hand.

I grabbed her hand and placed in on my asshole. She took the cue and stuck her thumb up my ass. I pulled my cock out of her throat and began spraying a massive load of cum straight into her eyes. Sticky ropes of white hot jizz coated her eyes like cake frosting. I directed the remaining spurts of jizz straight at her tits and ended by rubbing the cum off the slit of my cock onto her nipple.

I grabbed a towel and threw it towards Susan Sarandon, a hollywood legend who had just let me use her like a scrap of toilet paper.

"So, what do you think, do I have the job?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Master. The job is yours," she said and leaned over to kiss my feet.

"Not bad for a Sunday morning," I said to myself.

The End (for now)

****Author's Note: I had a great time writing this story. If you liked the story and would like to see more hot stories from me, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear any suggestions for stories in the realm of rough sex, taboo, and of course huge tits. Thanks for reading.****

JJRuck
JJRuck
65 Followers