My Sex Trip

Story Info
On my first day there I ended up in my husband friend bed...
3.3k words
4.02
55.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months ago I had to travel to Chicago for a few days for a series of medical appointments. While there I stayed with my husband's old college roommate James, a good friend of both of ours who's still single. On my first day there I ended up in his bed.

I knew that David, my husband, wouldn't mind. In fact, after my first night with James I called David to tell him about it and share the details. He was so excited that on the second night I called him while James was fucking me! David listened and jacked off while I described how great James's dick felt inside me and I came more than once. Then when I got home David couldn't get enough of me. Fucking me practically all night long while I told him about everything that James and I had done.

Last week I had to go back for more tests, and was again invited to stay at James's. James, David and I were all anticipating more erotic fun and games.

I arrived around two in the afternoon, and the first thing I wanted to do was to take a shower, to relax and remove the grime of the day's travel. While I was happily soaping my body under the soothing water, the bathroom door opened and a naked James came in, his hard dick leading the way! I had missed that dick, and as James stepped into the tub, I reached for it and pulled him close.

Our tongues were soon tussling, and his hands were all over my soapy tits while my hands worked his slick dick. When he reached down to frig my cunt, I lifted one leg and placed my foot on the rim of the tub, giving him better access. Soon he was shoving two fingers up my snatch, and then three.

I moaned as I thrust myself against him. After a minute he pulled his fingers out, then lifted my leg farther and shoved his dick at me. "Put it in!" he husked.

I grabbed James's manhood and guided it inside my opening. Then he thrust hard, burying it in me. There was shower water going everywhere. "Oh God, I've missed your dick!" I cried out as James speared me over and over. "Yes, fuck me!"

In a minute I was humping my hips and squealing out in climax, with my cunt contracting, milking James's meat. I expected to feel him shooting inside me, but he held back, sliding out of me. He turned off the shower, then helped me out of the tub. My body was still quivering with the aftermath of my orgasm.

Standing on the bathroom rug, James turned facing me, then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed down. God knows I wanted to have that dick of his in my mouth as much as he did! I dropped to my knees and scooted close to his groin, then took his dick in my fingers and fed it between my lips. My head bobbed up and down on his shaft, and soon he was moaning.

I teased him by taking my mouth away for a moment and rubbing his dick all over my face, harvesting drops of precome. Then I took him back in, as deep as I could, and sucked him rhythmically, pulling back while sucking hard, then sliding my lips all the way down until he was once again lodged deep in my throat.

I did this over and over, until I knew James was about to shoot his load. Then I stopped, because I wanted to feel his dick in my pussy.

I twisted away and lay back on the bathroom rug, then drew up my thighs and motioned for him to mount me. He was on me in a second, kneeling between my widespread thighs and feeding his hard dick between my drooling cunt lips and thrusting up into me.

I grabbed at his arms, scissored my legs around his ass and pulled him hard up against me, impaling my seething body on his pole.

"Fuck me!" I cried out.

"Oh, fuck me, James! Christ, I love that big thing!"

He was grinning down at me. "You like to feel a different dick inside you now and then, don't you. Kate?" he said, breathing pretty hard. "It makes you hot knowing other guys want you besides your husband, right?"

The stud was fucking me slowly now, and both his dick and his words were driving me wild.

"God, yes" I groaned. "I really love being fucked by different men!"

He kissed me and gave a quick thrust that sent his big dick in me. "Good." He said. "Because I have a surprise planned for you. I've invited a couple of my best friends over this evening. They're both really good looking, and I've told them how hot you are and how much you love to fuck new guys. I think you're going to have a ball"

For a moment I simply stared at him. The he slid his dick deep in me again making me gasp. "Look", he said, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can stop whenever you like, and I promise I'll send them home if you get uncomfortable."

"I don't know," I said, not knowing what else to say. But James could see that a part of me was aroused by the idea. He gave me one more deep thrust and then pulled his dick out and slid down my body, dipping his head between my thighs. I gasped when his tongue connected with my clit. He lapped at it with his tongue flat, then drew it between his lips and sucked it and licked is some more. He took me to the verge of another climax with his tongue and lips, until I was begging him to fuck me again.

"You'll fuck my friends tonight, won't you, baby?" James said. "I want to see you suck them off and eat their come, to see you go crazy with two strange dicks to eat and fuck. And you'll love it, won't you, Kate? Won't you, sweet baby?"

"That's my girl," he said, moving up to insert his dick in my pussy again, then humping me even harder than before, until I was producing a chorus of uncontrollable moans, groans and shouts. Then I was coming, and he shoved himself in me to the hilt, shooting his load deep in me while I sobbed and twisted underneath him.

We went out for an early dinner and were back in time to great his friends Mike and Mark, who arrived around eight. Mark was in his early 40s, with a decent build and looks, but nothing special. Mike, however was about five years younger - big (say, six feet four, 240 pounds) and blond and very handsome. James introduced me , then asked if anyone wanted a drink.

The guys asked for wine, and James went to get it. I was wearing shorts and a tank top with no bra. I made small talk with the guys for the few minutes until James came back with the wine.

"Damn," he said, "I thought you guys would be all over her but now. Can't you tell needs some hard cock? Let's get at it". He walked up to where I was sitting and promptly dropped his pants, then pushed his half-hard dick at my face, brushing the tip against my mouth. "Here baby," he purred. "A nice cock for you taste while these guys get with it"

I took James's dick in my hand and licked up and down it till it was all shiny. I lifted his balls to my mouth and lapped all around his scrotum, then sucked a nut into my mouth and rolled it around.

"Kate is one great cock- sucker," James said to the guys. "She loves to eat cock and swallow come, as you'll see." He slid his fully hard dick out of my mouth, pulled me to my feet and led me to the couch where Mark and Mike were sitting. He lifted my top up and over my head, baring my breasts. Then with his hands on my shoulders he pushed me down to my knees in front of Mark. "Show Mark how talented your mouth is, Kate," he said. "Take his cock out and show him how you love to give head."

I couldn't stifle a gentle moan as I leaned forward to open Mark's pants, then reached in and pulled out his hard six-inch dick. Moaning, I dipped my head toward it, touched it with my tongue, then ran my tongue down the shaft and back.

"You like that, Kate?" James asked. "Oh yes, you want to feel that dick filling your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes!" I breathed. "God, yes!" I dragged my tongue along the length of it again, then took the head in my mouth and held it there, sucking at it, savoring drops of precome. I made my tongue hard and dug the point into the little opening, stabbing at it again and again until he was moaning.

I took him a little deeper, but when I could feel that he was ready to blow, I pulled away and scooted over in front of Mike. I quickly opened his pants and fumbled for his dick. When I got it out I almost fainted. It was massive - big around, eight or nine inches long!

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and dropped it around the big head of Mike's dick, then slid my lips down the shaft. I managed to relax my throat and take it in all the way, until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He groaned.

I cradled Mike's balls and pulled back slowly to look at his glistening pole. I couldn't believe I was taking all of that in my mouth, but I wanted it there again. I took him deep once more, then mouth-fucked him while I fondled his nuts. Soon he was hunching his groin up at my face, breathing faster and faster. "Yes! Yes, suck me!" he cried out. He was getting close, and it was time to switch again, so I moved back to Mark.

Over the next 20 minutes I shifted back and forth between Mark's dick and Mike's, taking each of them to the brink of orgasm again and again before moving back to the other one. I was in sex paradise!

James sat in the love seat, stroking his dick while he watched and urged me on. "Suck these guys dry, babe," he cried at one point. "Once they've come the first time, they'll be able to fuck your pussy long and hard, and that's what you want, right?"

My mouth was too full of dick to answer in words, but I made a muffled sound of assent. "Of course it is," he went on. "Come on, make them both come together!"

He told the guys to move close to each other so that I could hold on to both dicks and suck back and forth from one to the other without shifting position. I alternated more rapidly between them, running my tongue teasingly around their dickheads and rubbing my face with their drooling dicks, then deepthroating them four or five times each.

Finally I pushed the two dicks together, held them just below my open mouth and jacked them off. In no time at all they were firing simultaneously into my mouth, shouting out their pleasure as I captured every drop of jism and gulped it down. When they finished, I returned to each dick in turn to milk out the last drops of cream. I don't like wasting as much as a drop of jism.

As I was licking the last of it from my lips, James came over and pulled down my shorts. "It's your pussy's turn." he said. "And I'm first, since I have yet to enjoy your hot body tonight."

James had me get on all fours with my ass sticking out toward him. Then he got on his knees behind me and fucked me doggie-style. By the time he brought me to an explosive climax, Mike and Mark were both ready to go again.

Big, gorgeous Mike took James's place behind me, while Mark got in front of me and presented his dick to my mouth. James had been right; they were able to fuck my holes for a good long time, finally making me come again.

For the next two hours I was fucked in all sorts of positions by three hard dicks. At any given moment there was usually one in my twat and one in my mouth, with the third guy enjoying the view of me being skewered by two dicks while he recuperated. At one point the three guys took turns eating my pussy, licking my clit and inserting their fingers in my needy twat. Their mouths were all over me as they kept my body trembling with lust. Then it was back to fucking.

During one session they played "musical cunt" with me, each guy giving me ten strokes of his dick before the next one took over. I was in a frenzy, feeling all that different dickmeat punching into me in quick succession, and when I came I went crazy, yelling and twisting and pounding my fists on the mattress. After that I let my mind and body slip into that perfect erotic fucking state, relinquishing all control and letting my body fly off into a sensual place of extreme desire and joy, with my pussy contracting again and again as I milked all their dicks dry.

Around 11 the guys finally took a break. I went to take a quick shower, and when I returned, James said he was fucked out for the night but Mike and Mark wanted one more round with me.

They sandwiched me between them on the sofa, and Mike stroked my tits while Mark, from behind me, ran his hands down my thighs, then up to play with my pussy and clit.

One of Mike's hands joined him, with two of his fingers gliding in my slick channel. Mike dropped his mouth to my right nipple, encircled it with his lips and sucked at it, then moved to the other one, while at the same time finger-fucking me.

After a minute Mike pulled his fingers away to make room for Mark, who began feeding his stiff dick in my dripping hole. He moaned in my ear, then gasped that he loved fucking my pussy and wished he could do it every day. While he fucked me hard, Mike kissed me.

James sat in a chair watching it all. "It's too bad your husband can't see this, Kate," he said. "He would just love it, don't you think?"

"Maybe," I gasped. "But he might be upset that I fucked two strangers without asking him."

"Why don't we see about that?" James said. "Let's give him a call, like the last time you were here. He's probably jerking off, wondering what we're up to."

"I don't know," I replied. "This is different." "It's better," James shot back. "Think how hot it'll be to tell him how you're getting fucked by a stranger while you're actually doing it! How exciting is that?" I said nothing.

"Come on, Kate, do it," he said. "David will love it. You know he will. Here, I'll dial." He picked up his cell phone and pushed a button evidently he had David on speed dial! When David picked up, James handed the phone to me. "Go on, tell him!"

"Oh, David," I panted into the phone, "I have been a very bad girl."

'Oh, really?" David said. From the sound of his voice I could almost see his eyes lighting up.

"How bad?"

"Very, very bad," I said. "They've just fucked me and fucked me and fucked me."

"They?" he said. "Who the hell is they?"

"James and two friends of his. They've been at me for over three hours."

'You've been fucking three cocks for three solid hours?" he said. "You slut! Have you been sucking them too?"

"Yes," I replied, "I sucked off both of James's friends, and loved the taste of their come. And one dick is huge."

"Oh God," he moaned, "I wish I was there to watch!"

"So do I, baby!" I said.

"You sound out of breath," David said. "Are they screwing you while we talk?"

"Yes, darling, I'm getting it from the rear right now with Mark's hard dick. And now Mike is pushing his giant dick at my mouth. I have to go, so I can suck it. Here, talk to James."

I handed the phone back to James, who said, "What do you think, David?" There was a pause; then James laughed. "You do love it, don't you? The thought of the three of us sticking our hard cocks in your horny wife." Another pause. "Here, listen to her moan while my boys fuck her from both ends." He placed the phone close to my face so David could hear my cries and my grunt each time Mike's erection plunged into my throat.

"She loves it, David," James said. "You should see her take those cocks in her cunt and her mout hand before she leaves, she'll be taking it in the ass as well.

It's unbelievable watching her just keep on going. I've never seen a woman who loved sex so much."

He paused for a moment and then went on: "David, you should see Mike's big cock. Right now he's filling Kate's mouth with that big salami. You should see it! Oh, he's standing up now, jamming his big cock in her mouth, fucking her face fast and hard. She's deepthroating every stroke, on her knees now. And all the time Mark is still fucking away at her cunt."

Again James held the phone close to my face so David could hear the sloshing sounds of Mike's dick ramming in and out of my drooling mouth, punctuated by my dick-stifled cries, which were becoming David and more frequent. Then I was wailing over and over, "I'm coming!" And I thrashed and convulsed my way to a glorious finish.

"You really ought to be here, David," James murmured into the phone. "To see the erotic look on Kate's gorgeous face when she came.

Oh wow, is she sexy! Now she's going to finish Mike off. Here, listen." And he held the phone out again. I deliberately made David slurping sounds around Mike's dick for David to hear. My tongue whipped his dick as I took it in deep, gagging as David as I could for David's benefit. I knew he could hear Mike's groans as well as he got ready to blast his load.

Mike gave a hoarse cry, and I moaned around his spasming pole, gasping Davidly into the phone even as his thick cream slid down my throat. I thought of David at home shooting his cream all over his stomach while he visualized his naughty wife servicing two strangers.

James took the phone back and after saying a few more words that I couldn't make out hung up. Then James said, "It's my turn again. I thought I was all pooped out, but you've revived me." It was another hour or so before all three of them were done with me and Mike and Mark finally left.

After James fell asleep, I called David, and he stroked his dick while I told him further details about my night, until he exploded. Afterward he said he wondered what James might have in store for me tomorrow night, and I almost came again as I said I didn't know but couldn't wait to find out.