My Sex Video Started It Pt. 01

Story Info
When Lucy agreed to her bf videoing her she had no idea!
1.2k words
4.05
22.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

"Oh god, that really isn't me is it? John, you mustn't show this to anyone else, I'm acting like a whore!"

Those words sounded hollow now, after three years, my life had been turned upside down.

When I had said 'yes' to John that Sunday afternoon I was just starting out in my career as a young probationary teacher. That was gone now, my job had disappeared as soon as the court case brought notoriety. These last three years had seen me humiliated, used, and shown all over the internet.

I'd met John in my last months as a student. He seemed just my type, confident, fun, tall, not bad looking. He had 'chatted me up' in a pub when I'd been out on a hen night. We'd ended up exchanging numbers, and gone on a proper date the following week.

He told me that he was in 'media,' which covered a vast area in my mind, but, at first, I wasn't really bothered by that.

Much against my usual intuition, I slept with him on that first date. I still don't know why, but after that night together I was 'sold.' John became my 'steady' and over that summer I moved in with him, and began my first job as a primary teacher.

The Sunday afternoon in question was in the middle of a hot spell in September. We'd been to the pub at lunchtime, and I'd had rather too much to drink. When I drink I get horny, and this was no exception. John had taken his camera to the pub for some reason, and when we got back to the flat he was messing about pretending to take a video of me as I was trying to get him to kiss me.

"Shall we be really naughty Lucy? I'd love to video us in bed together."

"You mean us having sex together!"

"Yes, of course I meant that."

"I don't know whether I trust you, you horny sod, you'd probably show your friends, but it sounds hot."

"Promise I would never do that, you can watch me delete it after."

"Oh my god, go on then... fuck, it's making me feel even hornier."

And that's how it happened. John setting the camera up on top of the wardrobe, and me doing stuff I'd only ever do in private with John. And when I watched the replay I stupidly hadn't realised that there was sound as well. My swearing, my moans, the sounds of sex, the fact that I came three times, it was all there.

We actually watched it several times. When John said, "Ok, I'll delete it now," unbelievably I said, "Let's watch it one more time," and when we did we had sex again.

Afterwards I watched John take the camera, and looked over his shoulder, while he pressed the 'delete' button. He even showed me how it didn't replay anything.

So how did it all go wrong?

I had no idea that John had been unfaithful until I was sent home early from school one afternoon, when I felt really ill. As I turned the key in the front door lock I was aware of what sounded like conversation. I was feeling so dreadful that it didn't register that the sounds were in the bedroom. When I heard a female voice shout, "Oh god," I looked through the half open door, and saw a woman's naked back moving up and down astride John on his back on the bed.

In an instant my heart was shattered.

Those few days were horrendous, and depressing. Having to move out, find another flat, and cope with my new job. Eventually I came to terms with everything, and put all my energies into my work.

Until I got the first email.

I thought it was 'spam' and I'm always careful not to 'open' unknown emails, but the title was persuasive. It was titled, 'Lucy and John. You need to see this.'

I tentatively opened it, and my mouth dropped open.

"Bastard, fucking bastard," I shouted at the top of my voice.

There on the screen were three images of me and John. One showing me sucking his cock, one of me riding him, and, finally, one of him fucking me with my legs over his shoulders.

My blood ran cold, I began shaking, I began sobbing.

The images were obvious 'stills' taken from our video, the one he had supposably deleted. The email seemed to come from a peculiar address, I was guessing in the Far East.

Trying to think clearly, and trying to rationalise, I phoned John immediately.

"You bastard, you said you'd deleted it." I was so angry.

"What are you talking about?"

I then told him about the email.

"I did delete it Lucy, you saw me, but I hadn't realised my camera also backed up a copy to my external hard drive, and my laptop and hard drive were stolen out of my car last weekend. I'm so sorry. I've told the police, although they didn't know about our video. Do you want me to come round, so we can talk about it?"

I reluctantly agreed, and John arrived within the hour.

The discussion was heated. I was a sobbing wreck, but the outcome was me finally telling him to 'fuck off."

After two hours I was exhausted, John left, and went home.

Day to day life wasn't normal, the thought of that video being 'out there' haunted me night and day, and sure enough the dreadful day came. I got an email, this time from what appeared to be a 'private' address, from someone named 'Chris.'

Normally, if I don't know who an email is from, I delete it, and don't open it. But this was headed, 'Looking forward to Parents' Evening.' My heart sank as I pressed 'open.'

A brief sentence said, 'Mrs Willis has a very flexible teacher on her staff.' Underneath was a photo showing me on my back and my legs over John's shoulders, and him buried inside me.

Even though I half expected it, I was unprepared, I sank back in my chair, my shoulders sagging, and my voice quietly saying, "For fucks sake, no, no, no." Desperately I closed my laptop, and threw myself on my sofa in floods of tears.

I then did totally the wrong thing. The right thing should have been about me going to the police, but that filled me with dread. All because I'd been given a 'caution' for being drunk, and damaging a taxi in my last year at uni.

I reopened the email, and replied. It went something like, 'I don't know who you are, but I will be informing the police if the photo is used against me.'

As soon as I'd sent it, I realised how pathetic it sounded. I felt so helpless, and vulnerable.

To my amazement no email came back, that was until two weeks later, when the same contact name came up again, 'Chris,' and the email was headed, 'Parents' Evening.'

All it said was, 'See you there.'

My whole face flushed. I had a parents' evening the very next day. This email was from a parent!

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers