My Sexpot Wife

Story Info
Wife drastically changes behavior after cancer.
1.9k words
4.09
53.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

My wife, Keri and I had been happily married for 9 years when she was suddenly diagnosed with stage three breast cancer. Happily, Keri is a fighter, and after lengthy sessions of chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and a lumpectomy, she has been cancer free for 6 years. The only downside to the whole affair was that the chemo triggered early menopause. There were a couple of rough years, with Keri suffering from some pretty serious mood swings.

Keri has always been a gorgeous woman; she stands 5' 4" and weighed 140, prior to the cancer. With the chemo and all, she dropped some weight, down to a lean, 125 and has stayed around that weight since then. Her figure is now a marvelous 38D-25-35, she looks great! She had fantastic, long blonde hair before her treatments, but when her hair grew back after chemo, it was now very curly. Keri loved the new hair look; she had to spend much less time working on her hair prior to going out.

Prior to all that Keri had been through, we had a normal sex life, once or twice a week, but Keri was always self-conscious during sex. She would only have sex in our bedroom, and always with the lights out. During the menopause period, she really didn't want to be touched at all. Unexpectedly to me, once the menopause stopped, Keri's behavior changed, drastically.

I am a building manager in a banking center, Keri was a loan officer in the same building, but she stopped working after the cancer. Since we were more than comfortable, we decided she didn't need to go back to work for a while.

One Monday morning, about 8 months after Keri's menopause had started, as I was getting ready to leave for my office, Keri asked of I minded if she went clothes shopping, since most of her outfits didn't fit too well any more. I told her I was more that happy for her to go out and told her "Have fun, just don't melt the credit cards!"

That evening when I came home, I asked how the shopping went.

Keri said, "It went OK, but nothing really caught my eye. I think I'll hit a couple other shops tomorrow, and try again."

Tuesday came and went, totally uneventful for me, but when I got home Keri was in a really happy mood, I told her, "I guess shopping went better today, what did you get?"

She told me she found several outfits, but they all needed minor alterations. She knows a local seamstress, and dropped off the clothes, they would be ready on Monday.

Well, I had forgot all about Keri's shopping spree until the following Tuesday. I left for work as usual, ready for another boring day. Around 11Am Keri surprised me by visiting me at the office. She came into my office, and I could hardly believe my eyes, there before me was my ultra-conservative wife wearing a super-short black leather mini-skirt that bare covered her shapely ass. She had on 6-inch stilettos with dark nylons with the seam down the back, and had on a sheer cream-colored button down blouse with enough buttons opened to show off a generous amount of cleavage. The blouse was so sheer, that her erect nipples were plainly visible, especially since she decided to skip the bra!

I just sat at my chair staring at this gorgeous creature that had strutted into my office. Keri walked to my desk, leaned over and gave me a big French kiss. While she was shoving her tongue down my throat, she groped my rapidly swelling cock through my pants. Then she pulled back, and said "I guess you like my new outfit, there will be much more for you to see once you get home. Maybe I'll even do something about that growing bulge in you pants then!"

With that she turned, and strutted back out of my office, and boy do I mean strutted. Her ass was swaying from side to side like a belly dancers hips. I could hear the clacking of her heals retreating down the hall on her way out. I collapsed in my chair, trying to catch my breath. I could believe that that was the same shy, bashful girl that I had been married to for the past 15 years. I wanted to follow her home, right now, but I had several meetings for the rest of the day.

Between meetings I went back to my office, and there was a FedEx package on my desk waiting for me. It didn't say who it was from, when I opened it a letter and an envelope came out. The letter was from Keri, The letter said "open the envelope, I hope you enjoy. There will more later!"

When I opened the envelope, there were a bunch of photos inside. As I started to check out the photos I realized they were digital photos printed off of a computer, and they were all of Keri. The 1st one was of her as she was dressed when she came to my office. In the next one, she had opened the blouse up all the way, and had her hands covering her big tits. The next one had the blouse completely off, and Keri's hands were on her hips, while arching her back to make those boobs stick straight out. Next, she had her back to the camera, her head was turned so she could look over her shoulder at the camera and she was lowering the zipper down the back of her skirt. The next shot was her standing with her legs spread apart wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings and heels, her arms pushing her tits together and her hands covering her pussy. The next one had her sitting on the arm of our sofa, legs spread apart showing off her newly shaved pussy! I was shocked, and aroused by all these photos, but the last two would take the cake. In the next shot Keri was still straddling the sofa arm, but now she had her eyes closed, her tongue was licking her lips, and she had two fingers jammed in her pussy! The last shot was just from the waist up, showing off her great tits, with the fingers that were in her pussy now in her mouth!

That was it, I had my secretary cancel the rest of my meetings, I told her I had an emergency and had to go home. I gathered up the photos, I didn't want anyone from the office seeing them, and headed home.

When I arrived at our house, I entered through the garage and found Keri waiting for me, still just in a garter belt, the fishnets and heels, she was sitting on the dining table with her feet up on two chairs and a couple of fingers in her pussy. She pulled her fingers out, licked them off and said, "I figured you'd be home soon after you saw my photos, why don't you get over here and FUCK your HORNY wife! If I want your cock this bad, I know you must really want some off my CUNT"

I had never heard Keri talk this way, and I loved it. I started tearing my clothes off, and was soon naked and positioning my 9 inches of hard meat at her juicy pussy. I slowly entered her, but soon had my cock buried to my balls in her wet cunt. She threw her heels up behind my back and started shouting, "That's right, FUCK ME, FUCK your SLUT wife!! Fuck me hard!!"

I would pull out until just the tip was in, and then drive my cock all the way into her, over and over. After about 5 minutes I pulled out, picked Keri up off of the table and bent her over the couch. Now I was slamming her pussy doggy-style with her screaming "GOD YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM!!"

She was so hot, and I was so aroused that I kept pushing the envelope. Now while we were fucking doggy-style, I reached around and stuck my middle finger in her mouth and she sucked it like it was a little cock. Once it was good and wet, I pulled it out of her mouth, and stuck it up her hot ass.

Keri jumped a bit, and then shouted, "OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD, FINGER MY ASS, YOU BASTARD, DO IT!"

She seemed to like it so much, I worked a second and then a third finger up her ass, she just kept pushing back at me and begging for more.

Finally I decided, why not, we had gone this far why not all the way. So I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and my fingers from her ass. Keri, almost crying yelled, "Don't stop, not now, keep fucking me damn it FUCK ME!"

That's when I drove my hard cock into her opened up asshole!

Keri screamed "OH MY GOD, THAT"S IT I'm CUMMING!!"

It was like trying to ride a bucking bronco in the rodeo, she was shaking all over, screaming, "FUCK, OH FUCK, SHIT, CUMMING, CUMMING, FUCK ME, FUCK ME I'M CUMMING!"

I just grabbed her hips tighter, and kept plowing my cock up her ass. Three or four more thrusts into Keri's ass and I told her, "I'm going to cum soon, where do you want it you SLUT?"

Her answer surprised me, but what about today didn't. She screamed, " MY MOUTH, I WANT TO EAT YOUR CUM, GIVE IT TO ME."

So I pulled out of her hot ass, Keri spun around of the couch, got on all four's and opened wide. I stuck my cock in front of her face, and she licked her juices off of it, her cunt and ass juices. Then she stuffed my 9 inches down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and slowly fucked her face, but she shook her head and rapidly deep-throated me. So I grabbed her head again and vigorously face fucked her!

I told her, "Here it comes", I backed my cock out of her throat until just the head was in between her lips and shot load after load of cum into her waiting mouth.

We hadn't had sex in months, so I think I must have had a gallon of cum stored up, Keri tried hard to swallow it all, but some started to trickle out of the corners of her mouth and drip onto her tits, but bless her, she wouldn't quit trying until I was empty.

Then I noticed our camera sitting on the couch, so after I pulled my spent cock out oh Keri's mouth I grabbed the camera and told her "I want some photos to remember this day with."

Keri smiled and asked, "Do you want me to clean up a bit first?"

I told her "HELL NO, I want to remember this exactly as it happened!"

So I took a shot of her beautiful face with cum dripping off her chin, one of her cum covered tits. Then I had her get on her hands and knees, and look back over her shoulder so I could get a shot of her cum covered chin as well as her spread and abused cunt and ass.

That day was the start of our sexual awakening. We don't have sex anymore; we FUCK at least daily now. Keri always acts the slut at home, and dresses like one everywhere. We have fucked in public, and have even gone to a swingers club occasionally. We haven't fucked others, but we do enjoy fucking in front of others.

And to think that of all things we have cancer to thank for this sexual awakening.

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers