My Sexual Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Day after the sex party, Chris makes life changing decisions
5.1k words
4.68
19.9k
28
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following is a work of fiction, no one in this story is real. I've loosely based some of the characters on my favorite porn stars, to give you a reference point. All characters are over 18. Like before, I appreciate any kind of feedback on possible improvements.

Chapter 1: I learn how to have sex, from an expected source

Chapter 2: I start exploring my sex drive

Chapter 3: I decide to host a sex party

Chapter 4: The After-party

Chapter 5: What happens in an Orgy, MUST be repeated elsewhere!

Chapter 6: A long awaited climax!

************************************

The next morning, all three of my friends texted me, saying they had the best sex of their lives last night. They also said after they left, their girlfriends all put out in their respective cars, fucked them all night without taking a break. I texted them back that my door was always open if they wanted to more sex! After I was finished, I went back to fucking Adam in the ass, while he fucked my mom in her pussy, while she fingered Kelly's pussy. All the while, Kelly was filming us with her phone.

After we all climaxed, we split off into pairs and took showers. I went with mom, and Kelly went with Adam. We didn't even bother showering, actually. I just put mom on her back in the tub and mounted her, thrusting repeatedly in and out missionary style, as water cascaded down my back Then we switched, and mom rode me cowgirl style and we came together. Afterwards, we turned off the water, dried off and went down to breakfast in the nude, as always.

While we ate, I asked mom if she kept in touch with her old swingers group after dad passed, and she went on to explain that she was social with a few of them, but she never invited them over for coffee, since their group was always discreet in their activities. I then asked if she had any recordings of her group's recreations. She hesitated for a while, then left the room and came back with a couple of DVD cases. After breakfast was finished, we went into the den and put the first of them in the DVD player and hit play.

As we watched the video, I started to notice that there was a strange feel to the whole thing. It started out like any other porn movie, with an FBI warning and Copyright laws, then a title scrolled up and I realized what the video was. My parents weren't just part of a swinger group, and made recreations of porno scenes. My parents were in fact making the scenes from scratch!

My parents had been Porn stars! Real porn stars! And by the looks of the video, hardcore ones at that! The film rolled through, and in each scene, I slowly gained more and more respect and sexual attraction to my mom, and by extension, admiration to my dad's legacy. I so badly wanted to fuck mom in that instance, and lucky enough, she was sitting right next to me, stroking my cock and her tits, that I swerved in my seat, grabbed her legs, and plunged in right there. She howled as I started thrusting like a wild animal. Kelly and Adam watched the video for several more minutes before they got into position and started fucking too!

Over the course of our fucking, we kept stealing glances at the progression of the movie, and when we saw something hot, we switched partners. At one point, a pair of guys, my dad and another hot Blonde dude, started fucking each other, which was at that point that Adam and I started fucking. Mom and Kelly got into a 69 as well, and we completely ignored the movie altogether! It was when the movie was halfway through when we heard a knock on the door. Reluctantly, I pulled out of Adam's ass and walked to open the door, not even bothering to put on a towel.

I opened to door to find Anthony and Amber standing in the doorway. I invited them in, and once they did so, they looked at the sight before them, then stripped nude and rushed to join in. Clambering over the couch, Anthony plunged his dick into my mom's pussy and started thrusting. At the same time, Amber knelt down and took Adam's dick in her mouth and started sucking. I quickly joined Kelly and bent her over, put my dick inside her from behind and started thrusting. Five minutes went by before the girls disengaged from us and switched over. I took Amber, Adam had my mom and Anthony started fucking Kelly.

We fucked our new partners for ten minutes before switching again. This time,

had my mom's pussy, Anthony fucked Amber, and Adam had Kelly. This time, the fucking lasted over twenty minutes and ended with all of us guys cumming inside our women. As we laid back and enjoyed the afterglow of sex, Anthony noticed the pile of DVDs on the table, and glanced at the TV, which was showing the end credits of the film we had on.

He looked at me and asked, "What's with the porno collection?"

I smiled at him and said, "I just found out my parents were porn stars!" Then I delved into the whole story of my parent's swingers group and the story she told me of her orgy parties, which ended up being Porn movie shootings instead of recreations of existing porn scenes. Once I was finished, Anthony was hard as a rock, and that gave me an idea.

I quickly got up and grabbed a video camera and gave it to Kelly. I then told Anthony to lie on his back, and had my mom straddle him. After my mom descended onto his cock, I took position behind her and plunged my dick inside her ass. I then got Adam to take position in front of her, and told Kelly to hit the record button.

When Kelly acknowledged the camera was on, we all started thrusting in unison. Slowly at first, then we got into it, and soon my mom was moaning as we all fucked her hot and hard! I could feel her muscles contracting around my dick, and knew that she was enjoying the sensation of being triple penetrated. I glanced over at Kelly while I thrust into my mom and noticed that she and Amber had started fingering each other while she was filming us. That little sight made me even harder so I thrust even faster into mom, causing her to moan louder and made the other guys notice the girls and got them hard too. They increased their speed like me and soon we were cumming as one, drenching my mom in sex juices galore!

One by one, we left her holes and presented our cocks to Kelly and Amber, who interchanged between the three of us to clean us off. Once all three of our cocks were clean and moist from their mouths, we picked the two of them up and put our dicks into their holes too. Me and Adam in Amber, Anthony in Kelly, and thrust away. This lasted for half an hour of us going between the two girls, first me and Adam in her ass and pussy, then me in her ass and Adam in her pussy, then Anthony joined us with his cock in her mouth, then we left her and did the same with Kelly, as Amber and my mom went into a 69 position, then ending up pulling out of Kelly and drenching all three of them in semen.

Tired from that point on, we sat down and I put another porn movie into the DVD player and hit play. We watched a gay Western, like the one that mom told me she watched dad in, and it was getting so hot, that by the time the orgy scene rolled around, Anthony, Adam and I had already regained our strength and hard-ons that we got into a three-way spooning position and fucked away as we watched a younger version of my appear buck naked in front of a room of cowboys, and started sucking them all off, one by one, until they were all nude and fucking and sucking away. While they fucked on screen, we fucked in the real world, and the girls watched us.

By the end of the gay western, the three of us had more gay sex than in the past week. I was so physically exhausted that I couldn't be bothered to get up once mom took out the disk and put in a lesbian film. We watched as the girls got wet watching the women in the video prance around in cheerleading outfits, then enter a shower and begin to lick and finger each other. My mom in her younger appearance looked like the goddess Aphrodite herself, sucking and fingering two girls next to her as her own pussy was being fingered and licked. It was then that I knew that all our money came from these videos alone, and that Dad's education, while meaningful, must have come after the porn.

Once I had turned five, mom and dad must have quit the game and dad clearly went into a law firm, made all those investments and made a living for himself. I could never have guessed from looking at him that he was into porn in such a way. All these videos were his and mom's true reality, and ever since they had either denied it, or they had hidden it away. I suddenly felt shame to have made them forget it. Mom was a natural porn star, and dad clearly enjoyed it to have all this fun being part of it. It was then that I made up my mind. I was going to get mom back in the game.

After the lesbian film was over, I looked at the clock and realized it was nearly Five in the evening. Anthony and Amber had been here for nearly four hours, and as they got up and got dressed, I pulled them, Kelly and Adam over to the side, as mom decided to get dinner ready.

I looked at all four of them and said, "I think my mother misses the porn industry! I want to get her back into the game." I paused, then added, "I think we should send in the videos. Get them interested in us!"

Kelly and Adam looked at each other, as did Anthony and Amber. Then, they looked at me and nodded in agreement. I smiled and hugged and kissed each one on the lips, "Thank you!" I said to them as Anthony and Amber left. I then went back to examine the DVDs. All the copyright information was on the back and all the contact info was there. I made up my mind to do research into the whole thing later on, but right now, I was hungry, and eager for mom's pussy and some leftover pizza.

After Dinner, and after a long night of non-stop fucking and eager foursomes, mom drifted off to sleep, but I was wide awake. I silently crept away from the bed and went into the office. Hopping onto my computer, I instantly searched the porn company that mom and dad worked with and found a Swinger's website. The website, entitled "Seductive Swingers United" was a combination of a Forum, a dating website, and a Porn video search engine. I looked at their contact info and found that they had an email address. I then took out the memory card from the video camera and uploaded the videos we took earlier that day.

Adding the videos to an email, which explained who I was and the fact that my mother was once a member, along with my dad, I requested a meeting with an executive or someone that my parents would know. I then sent the email and shut off the computer. Moving swiftly, I slipped back into bed and ran my soft cock against Kelly's ass. She moaned at the contact, but I was too tired to do anything about it, so I just kissed the back of her neck and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to two mouths on my cock and balls, and a hard dick up my ass. I smiled up at Adam, who greeted me with a wicked smile as my mom and Kelly continued their oral assault on my sex organs until I ejaculated onto their faces. Adam was also nearing a climax, since he had decided to fuck me while I was still asleep, and came inside my ass without a warning. I quickly got to my feet after feeling cum drip from my anal canal and kissed all three of them deeply. I then went to shower and get dressed. After pulling on a pair of pants, I realized the stupidity of what I was doing, and stripped them off again.

I had gotten used to being completely nude around the house and expecting to have sex everywhere I went that the feeling of clothes on my skin was almost appalling now! Strange how sex does that to a person. As the Man of the House, I made it clear at breakfast that Clothes were now forbidden unless we were on our way out or someone who wasn't familiar with our daily lives came over. Adam and Kelly were here so often that they had practically moved in, so they got the message first and foremost, along with mom, who was very enthusiastic about it all.

After breakfast, I went to check my email and found an unread message on my inbox. Opening it, I found a video message from a Sexy Redheaded woman, completely nude from the waist up, her double D-cup tits in plain view, and Chinese dragon tattoos around her tits and shoulder. I put on headphones and clicked play on the video. The woman was British, and said her name was Annette Sloan, a Spokesperson for Seductive Swingers United. She said she had watched my videos and recognized my mother, whom she identified as "Smutty Libby", and that she would love to come and visit us at one point to discuss reinstatement in the Swinger's United family. I immediately sent a reply for a yes, and hit send just as my mom walked into the office.

Closing my email, I got to my feet and gestured her over, "Mom, I got a confession for you!" I said. She came over and asked what was up. I told her about the emails I sent and the reply I got from Annette Sloan. Mom listened all the way through, and even asked to see the video. As soon as I showed it to her, she burst into laughter, saying that Annette was always blunt like a dull axe. She then turned and kissed me hard on the lips and said she was thrilled to being considered for reinstatement, saying that leaving was the hardest decision she and dad had to make for my safety as well as reputation. She made it clear that she did it to save me from ridicule in High School.

I then told her that if I had known about my parent's life earlier, I probably wouldn't have cared about the whole High school bullshit, as I would have probably been fucking mom a long time ago! Mom then laughed as we got up and went down into the backyard, knelt down and fucked hard, while Kelly and Adam came out and dived into the pool. They swam for a little bit, watching us fuck, then got out and joined in, Kelly standing over me with her pussy next to my face, Adam on his knees in front of mom, feeding his cock to her. We continued on like this for several minutes before I heard the doorbell ring, and went to go get it.

Opening the door completely nude, I smiled as Jeff walked in, followed closely by Zoe, Mark, and Linda. They all smiled at me, admiring my naked body, and after I pointed out it was the new policy of the house, they smiled and stripped. Then, the girls got onto their knees and took turns on my cock for five minutes, while the guys exchanged rubs of my pecks and buttocks. I then exchanged kisses from them and lifted the girls to their feet and led them out to the backyard, where Kelly and Adam were now double teaming my mom, Kelly was in a 69 with mom while Adam was fucking her. I smiled and took my place behind mom and shoved my dick into her pussy. While I did that, the four of our new guests took up positions around us, the girls licking all over our four bodies, while the guys shoved their dicks into the girls' pussies from behind and thrusting away.

I love having orgies, no question! As it turned out, everyone who was at the pool that day never got tired of fucking. We all fucked each other, guys fucked girls, the girls fucked themselves, and we guys fucked each other too! We had gangbangs, multiple penetrations, and we all ended in a jerk off session. It was nearly six in the evening, and we were still going at it, when I heard the doorbell ring again.

This time, not knowing who was at the door, I slipped on a pair of swim trunks, which actually belonged to Jeff, who wasn't in a position to object, mostly because he was getting his ass fucked by Mark while Adam was thrusting his cock up his mouth. I rushed to the door and looked through the peephole and nearly jumped. Annette Sloan was at the door. She was wearing a slim black dress that showed off her figure very well, exposing just enough skin to make any man's tongue hang loose.

I quickly opened the door, and said hello, "I'm sorry I didn't know you were coming!" I said as she smiled at my naked torso, "I was in the middle of something out back!"

She gave me a quizzical look, "It's alright, my dear." She said, "I was hoping to discuss something with you and your mother, if she's available." I gulped as she walked past me and examined the house. I mentioned to her that now wasn't a good time. She looked at me and asked why not. When I didn't give her an answer, she made it clear that she didn't enjoy wasting her time, and that if I didn't have a valid reason, she would leave and the offer would be rescinded. I sighed and told her to follow me to the window upstairs. When we got there and she looked out at the scene in the backyard, she smiled and grabbed my arm, leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips!

I began to kiss her back, and as soon as I started enjoying it, she broke the kiss and undid her dress, letting it fall to the floor. I stood there and admired her drop dead sexy figure, she wasn't wearing any underwear under the dress, and her tits were erect and very beautiful. Her tattoos, it seemed, extended down to her core, roaming around her ribs. Her pussy was completely shaven, and her clit was wet like an ocean. I took one look at her and knew what I wanted, so I dropped the shorts and lunged! I grabbed her and tossed her down, straddling her and plunging my dick inside her pussy. I fucked her for five minutes before pulling out and pulled her to her feet, leading her to the backyard.

As we got out, Mom looked at us, and gasped as Annette walked over to her and kissed her on the lips, "It's been too long, Libby!" she said after a long sultry embrace. She then dipped her head low and took my mom's pussy in her mouth and started sucking. I took this as a clear sign and rammed by dick into her pussy as she sucked my mom off. She moaned as I did and increased her licking. Mom was moaning and shaking like a wild animal, Annette clearly knew techniques about pussy licking that I could never aspire to achieve, and mom was loving it!

Everyone else seemed to be enjoying the show too. I couldn't tell if they recognized Annette or anything, but they seemed content to watch a professional porn star at work. They kept fucking each other, they just adjusted themselves to watch our little threesome. Then, as we fucked, one by one, each guy climaxed in their partner and then came over to us, presenting their cock to Annette or my mom, who took them in their mouths and sucked them to full hardness again.

Then, as soon as I came in Annette's pussy, I did the same, just as Adam decided to get onto his back and present his cock to Annette's pussy. She happily sat on him, took my dick in her mouth and sucked it dry. Once I was cleaned, she replaced it with Jeff's as Mark took position at her ass and thrust in, but she kept holding onto my cock as she started rubbing it, slowly. As we kept at this, my mom grabbed a phone and started recording. The guys didn't bother being nice and just thrust like there was no tomorrow. She, in turn, picked up the pace with my dick, rubbing as fast as she could, then replaced Jeff's with mine again, interchanging between the two of us until we both climaxed on her face. Mark and Adam barely lasted as long, and came at the same time in her ass and pussy.

Sexually pleased with herself, Annette sat up and dislodged herself from us, moving over to where the girls were sitting and decided to have an all girl daisy chain. She got every single one of them in a line, First Kelly, then Annette, then Zoe, my mom, and lastly Linda. Mom had handed me the camera before joining the group, and as they all waved at us, one by one, they started licking. Kelly, sadly, didn't have a pussy to lick, so she took the opportunity to take out a dildo from Annette's purse and started rubbing it in her mouth. She then passed it to Annette, who put it in her pussy, coating the juices up, then passed it back to Zoe, who took it in her mouth and licked it up.

12