My Sexual Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Zoe was finished, she stuck the dildo into Annette's pussy, coating it with her juices, and passed it on to my mom, who took it in her mouth, sucked and moaned at the taste, stuck it in her own pussy and passed it to Linda, who immediately took it in her mouth and sucked, then put it in her pussy and brought it forwards. One by one, all the girls got a taste of the pussy behind them. This lasted for about five minutes, then each girl repositioned themselves in the chain, and the process continues until every girl had a taste of each pussy. Then, the real fun started.

One by one, all the guys joined in with a girl. Kelly with Mark, Zoe Adam, Linda with Mark, and Annette and mom with me. Then, all the girls took their partner's cocks into their mouths, sucked them, then took the dildo and stuffed it in their asses, passing it on to the next person since there was only one dildo. First Mark, who went wild with the feeling of a dildo up his ass while a mouth was on his dick, then Adam, who did the same, then Jeff who squirmed, then me, who felt like I was repeating the moment when I had woken up that day. This was by far the hottest day of summer, both in terms of heat and eroticism.

Once all of us had the dildo up our asses, the girls disengaged from us and gathered in a circle facing away from each other. Taking the hint that they wanted a cum bath, every guy got to their feet and stood in front of them, masturbating as hard as we could until we all erupted in a sea of cum all over the girls' faces, tits and hair, all the while I was recording with the phone.

Completely spent, all of us immediately jumped into the pool and cooled off. It was the best feeling after being so hot and bothered the entire afternoon. While we swam, Annette came towards me and kissed me long, soft, and passionately. When she was finished, she said four words that made my day.

"We have an accord!"

I knew what she meant as soon as she said it. We had a contract. I would become a porn star! She then told me that we had to discuss a few things afterwards, but for right now, she didn't need any convincing.

As for everyone else, once they had finished they all got out of the pool, gathered their clothes and left, slapping my ass as they left. Kelly and Adam stayed behind though, as always, and together with Annette and my mom, we went inside and made preparations for our new, or in mom's case, reemergence, into the porn industry. Annette brought out a contract and we all read it over, signed it, and after she made it official, we all got up, stripped, and I brought Annette into the master bedroom and dropped her onto her back, mounted her and fucked away, all the while Kelly and mom fucked Adam. Annette was a wild slut, and as we fucked, she gestured for mom to come over to us and sit on her face, facing way from me. She also told Adam to present his cock to her while she sat on Annette's face, as well as had Kelly sit next to me with her tits between my face.

Everyone got into position and we all dived in. Annette ate mom, mom sucked Adam, I fucked Annette and buried my face between Kelly's tits. We all went at a moderate pace, in order for this to last, and sucked and fucked like the world had slowed down. Adam stared at me while his dick fucked mom's mouth and watched as I took each of Kelly's tits. Once I was finally ready to cum, about twenty minutes after entering Annette, I warned her, and she immediately disbanded our group and shoved her face in front of my cock, sucking it until I came in her mouth. She then got up and pulled my mom and Kelly over to her and kissed them, one at a time, sharing my cum with them.

Once we were finished, she got to her feet and thanked the four of us for the expert orgy, told me I was a natural fucker, and gave mom a deep kiss, then left. I can only assume she went to retrieve her dress from the second floor window, but I didn't care at the moment. All I cared about was fucking my girlfriend. I quickly got Kelly on her knees and shoved my dick in her pussy from behind, Adam came over and put his dick in her mouth and Mom came over and put her tits next to me, and I leaned over and took her left tit in my mouth, tasting cum from the other guys' cocks. I lasted a lot shorter than when I was inside Annette, but I came twice as hard, like always.

Once I was finished, I left her pussy and sucked on Adam for a few minutes, then we all laid down on the bed and relaxed as the sun went down. Then, as we drifted off to sleep, I suddenly felt the need to say something.

I sat up and looked at Kelly, "I love you!" I said. She sat up and looked at me, puzzled. I smiled and added, "I have for a while now. You took my virginity, and since then you have been one of three constant sources of ultimate pleasure in my life. I want this to last! Kelly, will you marry me?"

She looked at me for a long time, then leaned in and kissed me, "Yes, Chris. Yes, I will marry you!" she said, softly. I smiled and hugged her tightly, then turned to Adam, "I want you to be my best man!"

Adam smiled at me, "It would be an honor!" he said. I leaned in and kissed him hard. He then broke the kiss and looked at my mom, "Kelly and I were thinking that we are having an awesome time here, and I was thinking that we could probably ask you if we could move in! Maybe even you and I could get married so we can all have this kind of sex everyday!"

Mom was stunned, and she looked at me for guidance. I simply shrugged, then gave her a wicked smile and nodded. She then turned back to Adam and said, "I would love for you two to move in and for you to be my new husband!" Adam smiled and looked at me, "Even if I'm going to be you new stepdad, I want you to still be the Man of the House!" he said, grinning. I smiled and pushed him down onto his back, and took my cock and plunged it in, "As it should be,dad!" I said, grinning as I started to thrust!

I stayed in there for five minutes, then pulled out and decided to consummate my engagement with Kelly, plunging into her and fucking her hard and fast for another full ten minutes before coming inside her pussy. I stayed in there after I came, my dick still feeling hard, as I laid on top of her, and Adam laid next to mom, and we all drifted off to sleep.

I had just proposed to Kelly, and Adam proposed to mom. They both said yes, and we in turn had fucked like lovers. In truth, we were lovers. No matter what happened in the days to come, my future was clear. Kelly was to be my wife and Adam would be my stepdad, but always and forever be like a second husband in our minds, since my mom and I seemed more like husband and wife instead of mother and son.

My fucking awesome crazy life was turning out to be the best thing ever. And it was about to get even better!

12