My Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
They wanted a part of her, too.
3.2k words
4.34
28k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a writer, so please pardon me for any mistakes or for my style of writing. It was a long story as I had described it in a slow and detailed manner. Some of the events might seem ridiculous and stupid, but in real life, it was not impossible for it to happen that way. Thank you.

This story is a continuation from Chapter One. If you wanted to know what had happened, please read from the beginning(Ch 01), but you can always read this story on it's own too.

* * * * *

As far as I knew, there were only on two occasions when I was spotted having sex in the woods. As we would always do it at exactly the same spot, it wasn't that surprising that we were found out! It was only a matter of time. I was surprised that there were only two different persons, and not more, had spotted us! Moreover, one of them was intentional. We wanted to let the third-party knew about it, so as to add in the trill.

The first such incident involved a jogger. It was unintentional. I guessed my loud cries of moaning had attracted his attention when he happened to jog by there. He would hide behind the bushes and watched us having sex. We both knew that somebody was peeping at us but we didn't really care. I was usually so immersed in getting fucked that it didn't matter anymore who was looking at us and I was sure he loved the idea of having an audience too while he banged me.

This jogger peeped at us for a few days in a row, before he finally took the decision to approach me. On that afternoon after my stalker-lover had fucked me and left, this jogger came out from the bushes and walked towards me. I was a little shock as I was still lying on my back, naked with my legs still spreading wide. I didn't expect that he would approach me. He looked down, at my private parts and then looked at my face and grinned. I was so embarrassed that I had to try to cover myself with my hands and rolled up like a ball.

He picked up my clothing and said, "You looking for this?"

"Yes, if you don't mind, please pass it to me"

"Sure but I don't think you'll be needing this for the time being." He reply with a cunning smile that followed.

"Err, What do you mean by that?"

He ignored my question and told me, "You are having a good time every afternoon with that guy and it seem to me that he isn't your boyfriend."

I retorted, "But it have nothing to do with you whether he is my boyfriend or not!"

"Which boyfriend would leave you alone like this, not especially when he knew there was somebody else around watching!"

That statement really hit on me and I was dumbfounded for a moment.

"Ok, Mister concern, what do you want?"

"What do you think I want when I need to jack off everyday after watching you people having sex. I think I need something more exciting, don't you think so?"

I looked at him, which by now had a huge bulge forming in his tight jogging shorts. "But I do not know who you are. I can't just do it with anybody!"

"Ok, I'm James. What's yours?"

I hesitated a little, "Jenny"

"Good, so now you know me! I think we can get on with it now, especially when that thing down there is dying to meet you"

And he pulled down his shorts, immediately after he had finished his sentence, without even waiting for my reply. He was proud to expose his hard cock to me.

"This is James's cock. He's dying to meet Jenny's pussy!" he said with a mischievous smile.

I almost burst out laughing, He really got a good sense of humour. He came near to me and I just stared at his cock, without actually thinking much at all.

"Give him a good welcome shake, won't you? I'll make sure you will get your milkshake!" He grinned as he said this.

He knew how to put me at ease with his cute style of talking. So I just did exactly what he had told me to do. With that cock introduction, his hands started to wander slowly all over me, squeezing my boobs and tits with one hand and rubbing my pussy and ass with the other. I was feeling good when he touched me.

After a short while, he whispered in my ear, "It's about time for him to meet her. He need to pass some nice, white and juicy stuff to her."

By then, I was already wet and in the mood to spread my legs. I was thinking that since I could do it with the other dumb guy, I could surely be able to do it with this guy too! It made no difference as both were equally considered as strangers to me. All I knew was they had the same, willing, hard cocks! With that in mind, I quickly laid on my back and spread my legs as wide as possible.

With his cock near my pussy, I played along with him, "Jenny's pussy is ready to receive James's cock now."

With that encouragement, he wasted no time and went on top of me. He aimed and pushed his entire length of his hard cock straight into my pussy. My wet pussy had virtually no problem in accommodating his intruding member as it was already been stretched earlier on.

"Spread those legs wider so that he can give pussy a real good fuck! She really need his cock to fuck her harder. Pussy like it, doesn't she?"

I was already moaning and screaming with ecstasy. "Oh yes, please; please fuck pussy harder"

While he was ramming me, he said, "You love others to watch you while you are being fucked, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes, I think I will like it!"

"You nasty gal! I'll make sure you'll be seen again, one of these days"

I didn't know why I would say something like this to a perfect stranger. I guessed I had to shout it out loud after all my non-vocal fucking sessions with that dumb guy.

I came hard after he kept drilling my pussy at full speed. He came too and flooded my pleasure hole at about the same time.

"Oh, what a fuck! You are really fantastic." as he looked at his limped cock. "I think I need to jog by here much more often, don't you think so?"

I was still lying down, looking at him with wild thoughts. I was telling myself that it would be a good idea too if he hanged around here often, since the other guy was always late anyway. But I pretended and said in a playful way, "But I got a boyfriend"


"Fuck that boyfriend! As long as I get to fuck you, I don't really care if he's your boyfriend or not"

I smiled at him as I was pleased with his reply. My pussy was doing the thinking then. "Sure, two boyfriends are always better than one."

At once, he knew he had already got me. All this conversations had caused his cock to rise again. He placed it at my mouth and said, 'Suck that damn thing and make it real fucking hard again. I want to do what that guy did to you too.'

I sucked and stopped, "And what was that?"

He grinned, "I wanna fuck you twice too!"

His nasty words could really make me so wet that I was ready for anything to come my way. I followed his nasty style of talking and playfully replied, "Oh yes, I'm ready again. Please fuck me now!"

On hearing there, he turned me over and said, "Stick your horny ass up now and spread it real wide so that I can fuck you from the back, hard and fast."

I went into doggie position and he wasted no time to ram his hard dick inside me. He pushed all the way in and backed again. I was feeling so good with his hard thing in my pussy that I shivered.

As he fucked me, he said, "I had seen him fucking you for few days in a row. You really love to fuck, don't you?'

"Oh yes, I love sex. Please don't stop now, keep fucking me." I was on the verge of cumming when I replied him.

At that moment, I realized that I loved fucking so much that I didn't bother who was fucking me. As long as there was a cock, I would let that cock fucked me! Nobody knew about my secret sex life. My girl friends thought that I was fucking my so-called boyfriend. They didn't know it wasn't my boyfriend in the first place and they didn't know that I was fucking another stranger either. It suddenly dawned on me that I was such a nasty girl. And with that thought, my pussy was filled to the brim, with his sticky cum. He collapsed on top of me and we just laid there motionless, with his limp cock still inside me. After a while, we both sat there naked and talked.

"I should have jogged around here long ago"

I just smiled without replying him.

"Let me tell you something! Every time when I go jogging, I would try to jog behind some sexy lady joggers."

"Why would u want to do that? Won't they distract you?"

"That's exactly what I want! I want to have some fun too at the same time. I can always stared at their bums, especially those that wore those small, tight, hot pants. And when they sweat, you can even see clearly, the outline of their tiny, sexy panties."

"Oh, then you will be running with a hard-on, most of the time!"

He smiled, "U seem to know me so well. It always makes my cock so hard while looking at their asses that I dream of banging them from behind"

"Oh no, you are just as perverted as the other guy!"

"You like perverted guys like us, don't you? If not, you won't be opening your legs for us, right?

I was dumbfounded again. I looked down slightly, feeling a little guilty and embarrassed at the same time.

"But from now on, I don't have to jack it off to the ground after getting excited. I simply run to you to release it! Isn't that a fucking great idea?"

He was not shy in letting me know the fact that he was only interested in fucking me and nothing else. I liked that idea too as now I had the option to choose between the two guys in case one of them was not available. I smiled again, thinking that he would be so horny by the time he reached me, he would probably ravage me like a wild beast.

With that thought, I found myself telling him, "My pussy will always be waiting for you."

That afternoon alone, I was fucked four times. Each guy had tried twice on me. I was feeling so satisfied that when I got home, I slept so sound-fully with all my wild dreams feeling up my mind.

The following day, he came by and fucked me again, after peeping at my regular sex session with the other guy. After that, he wasn't too satisfied that he had to be the second person to fuck me. He wanted to fuck me before the other guy got to me. So he would drop by earlier, fucked me in another part of the woods before I walked to meet that other guy, whom was usually late anyway. As long as I got my pleasure, I didn't care who got to me first. That was not my problem. And from then on, he would made an effort to jog by the woods earlier, though was not on a daily basis, and released his penned-up sexual tension on me.

One afternoon, while James was about to have some fun with me, we both saw from a far distance, that someone was taking the path that would bound to lead to us. He looked at me and said, "I think it's about time we have an audience!"

He made me stood my ass up in the direction which he thought the passer-by would most likely to hide and peep from. He then stood behind me and rammed his cock, straight into my wet pussy. He spread his legs wide so as to give that peeper a clear unobstructed view of my pussy being drilled from behind, with his heavy balls swinging back and forth slapping on the verge of my pussy.

Not surprising, that peeper stationed himself almost to where we wanted him to, so as to gave him a clear, first class seating! We both were delighted that he decided to stay on to watch our sexual show. James kept screwing me in that position for a while, slowly and then fast, making me screamed and moaned louder than expected. We both were greatly aroused due to the excitement of someone was watching us.

After a while, he actually came forward and walked right up to us and said politely, "Sorry, please carry on whatever you're doing. Hope you don't mind, I just want to take a closer look."

We looked at him and James answered, "Be my guest!"

I could see that he was staring at how Jame's cock going in and out of my pussy. He was clearly enjoying it as he took his cock out to shake it along. We gave him the finale, with James spraying all his cum onto my face. He must be wondering whether was he watching, a live porn movie!

After James came, the invited guest asked whether he could join in too. James looked at me, still in a dazed, lying on my back with my legs still wide opened and said, "Sure, have fun and shoot it out!" James knew me well enough that I would not mind another cock came knocking on my pussy's door.

He smiled and quickly go on top of me and drove his hard cock deep in. He gave me another ride again, although it was a little short as it only took him at most two to three minutes before he expel his cum out. I guessed the excitement was too much for him to hold it any longer.

So, this was only other incident that I was spotted having sex in the woods. And it was also this incident that sparked off, a whole chain of reactions.

A few days after that incident, one of my schoolmates, Danny approached me out of the blue and dated me out. I was surprised and curious as he hardly talked to me. I asked him what was all about and he started hinting, "I know what you have been doing in the woods. So why don't you just come out with me, I'll keep my mouth shut. What do you say?"

I knew I was cornered and stared at him and said, "Ok, I'll come out with you but you have to promise me that you will keep it to yourself, ok?"

"Sure, you got a deal."

That evening, he came to pick me up in his old worn-out car. He drove around for a while before I had to ask him what was his plan for the night.

He smiled at me, 'What do you think we should do?'

I pretended and said, "I have no idea."

'I think you must be hungry now. Why don't I get something for you to eat?'

"Great idea, I'm hungry."

He smiled and drove on to a dark lane and stopped his car. I was a little amused. "Aren't we going to grab something to eat?"

"We are. You are going to grab my cock and eat it!" he said this as he pulled his pants down exposing his cock to me.

So that was exactly what he meant by eating! I bend down and looked at his semi-hard cock before I put it in my mouth as I knew that he had wanted it all along even before I sat in his car. He leaned back a little to relax and to give me a better access. Since I had to do it, I might as well take my time and enjoyed sucking his cock slowly.

He slid his hands under my t-shirt and started playing with my soft nipples, making it hard in no time. I had already learned to go bra-less whenever I was on a date. My head went up and down over his long shaft while his fingers found it's way down under my skirt, my damped panties and inside my wet pussy.

"It's my turn to take my dinner now." as he pulled off my panties and went down on me. He kept on lapping up my cunt juice, making it flowing endlessly. I had a nice, good orgasm with his tongue licking on my sensitive clit.

After I had came, he asked me to go on top of him. I squat, facing him, and placed his cock right at my pussy. I sat down on him and my pussy slowly engulfed his entire length of his hard cock, inch by inch. I happily rode up and down over his cock as I could feel his hard thing deep inside me. Once I sensed that he was cumming soon, I rode him even faster as I was cumming too. His old car seemed to shake along with my rhythm too.

"Oh, no, I'm cumming. Ahhh..." And he shot his cum inside me. We both stopped and rested in that position for a while as we were thoroughly exhausted.

"Wow, what a hot gal you are! Now I believed what they say."

"What do you mean? What did they say?"

He smiled, "You are a hot chick. Satisfaction guaranteed."

I gave him an embarrassing smile. "Don't you dare go round talking behind my back!" But at the same time, deep down inside me, I was flattered.

Over the next few days, the guys at college started to date me out, one after another. I seemed to be getting popular with the guys. I knew it was getting out of my hands. I was no longer able to control it anymore. Words spread like wild fire. I should have known better that he could not be trusted.

At about that time, back at home, my uncle was suspecting that I was into something naughty outside. Stay tuned, to be continued.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hoped that you had enjoyed reading this story. Please take some time to put in your vote, based on the erotic fantasy storyline and NOT on the basis of how true these events were!

* * * * *

Disclaimer: Please read this story as a fantasy or for your erotic pleasure. Certain activities mentioned in the story, were not meant to be followed! And as in all erotic stories, condoms were seldom mentioned BUT that didn't mean condoms were not used! Practices safe sex for all penetrations. It's a beautiful life, don't waste it!