My Sexual Awakening

Story Info
First sexual experience is mutual masturbation.
1k words
4.13
53.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Having been a reader of Literotica stories for a while I decided to try my hand at writing one. If people like this first attempt I will write more about my early sexual experiences. There is not a lot of fiction here. I will attempt to reply to anyone who wishes to contact me. Enjoy.

*

This is a true story of my first sexual experience and took place towards the end of my first year at university in Australia. I was living in an all-boys residence and was friends with several girls who lived in the neighbouring all-girls residence (it was, after all, 1970!). One of these girls, Cathy, resembled Janis Joplin and had a southern American drawl. We used to hang around together, listen to music, smoke a bit of pot and often socialised in a larger group of similar minded people. Our relationship up to now was that of "mates".

One evening, Cathy asked me if I'd like to drive her to her older brother's party in his group house. There were lots of people there, mostly a few years older than us, and we had a few beers and danced a while. Although I thought Cathy was gorgeous and wanted our relationship to take off, nothing had happened between us so far. After a while, I said I had to go to the toilet and started up the hallway to the loo. Next thing I know, Cathy had snuck in to the rather small room too, saying that she had always wanted to watch a boy pee. At first I felt embarrassed, but she persisted and, as I couldn't wait any longer, I unzipped my jeans, took out my penis and began to urinate. She stood to one side and just watched with a fascinated look on her face.

As I was shaking off the last couple of drops, she moved closer in behind me and asked if she could do that. Before I could answer, she reached around from behind, gently gripped my member in her right hand and gave it a few shakes. Just then touch of her hand was thrilling for me and I slowly began to harden. Her breath was hot and sweet at my ear when she said,

"I'm not sure this will fit back in very easily," as her shaking movement turned into a soft squeeze, then a stroke. Her other hand came round my left side and cradled my balls. Even though we were in a dingy group house toilet I was extremely excited and enjoying the sensation.

"I've wanted to do this for a while now," she whispered. "Can we go somewhere and finish it?"

I managed to stuff my erection back into my undies and zip up my jeans. We both exited the toilet, a bit sheepishly as a few people noticed. She linked arms with me and we walked to my car. There was a wooded spot of bushland not far away and we made for that, her hand rubbing up my thigh and her fingers occasionally flicking my bulge as we drove. When we stopped in a secluded space, I leaned over and we kissed, tentatively at first then hard and passionately, our tongues making love to each other. Her fingers now slid up to my swollen manhood and she began to massage me firmly.

My hand had moved to her knee and was making its way under her skirt and up her thigh. She moaned a little when I made contact with her silky knickers and then awkwardly tried to unzip my jeans. I helped with my free hand and soon she had my erection free from any confines. Her warm hand lightly traced around the head and up and down the length and I murmured my appreciation and enjoyment. Meanwhile, my fingers were tracing her labia through her soft panties. I was in hitherto unexplored territory. I could feel the texture of hair, then the cleft between swollen lips. She moaned gently as I slid my finger up and down, then as I stroked higher I ran my fingers over a little bump. She gasped and whispered,

"Yes, do it there. Mmm, so nice." Realising I had found her clitoris, I circled, stroked and gently squeezed it the best I could through the thin fabric. It was very warm down there and getting moist, and I was sure her clit was growing slightly. I must have been doing something right because Cathy was moaning her appreciation. Her hand had now started a rhythmic movement, up, down and twisting around the head of my turgid cock. My copious secretion of precum was making this very easy for her and immensely pleasurable for me. I felt that I was not going to be able to take much more of this, and slipped my hand under the elastic waistband and into her knickers to make better contact with her sensitive parts. She parted her legs a little to give me better access and to my surprise it was very slippery and it felt good just rubbing her from her clit down to her soaking vagina, feeling the silky fabric on the back of my hand.

With her free hand, Cathy grabbed at her loose cheesecloth blouse and lifted it up, revealing a perfect braless breast and a pink nipple.

"Suck it!" she panted, and needing no further invitation I leaned down and took her hard nipple in my mouth. I played with it using my lips and tongue, swirling it around and occasionally gently nipping it with my teeth as she stroked my hair.

She was now thrusting up to my strokes and moaning, then suddenly arched and shook as she called out.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop! I'm cumming!" My hand was suddenly drenched with warm liquid and I realised she must have quirted as she orgasmed.

It was all so exciting for me as her hand sped up its tempo. I could feel a familiar tingling in my toes which rose up to my groin. This was heightened as Cathy snaked her hand up and gently scratched my nipple through my shirt. I never knew my nipple was so sensitive and the feeling was exquisite and knew I could not hold off much longer. Within seconds I exploded in huge spurts that landed on her hand and thigh. A few moments later we both laughed at our mutually novel experience, and basked in the glow of our new-found relationship. This was the beginning of my summer of sexual discovery.