My Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
His brother watches too.
1k words
4.26
75.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
196 Followers

This story is purely fiction, all made up for my masturbatory habits and fun. This is chapter 2, if you do not like gay, lesbian, bisexual, straight and incest as well as a few other fetishes that will be in future chapters, then do not read on. On the other hand, please vote for this story and contact me if you like it, I would love to hear from you, good or bad, but especially if it helps you get off and want to chat about it.

My cock was slipping past the lips of my brother's best friend John. Wet, warm and smooth as I pushed into his face. How is this happening?

"Wow John that's good, you must have practiced this a lot."

John mumbled with my dick in his mouth; " mmmm hmmm".

I continued to push my rod into his face, effectively starting to fuck his face with a nice rhythm. Grabbing his head, I really started to pound into him. My eyes rolled back and I leaned my head back extremely enjoying this carnal pleasure of his mouth. John gagged a little and brought his hand off the base of my shaft, raising it to my stomach to push me back and out of his wet cum slicked mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately wanting to get my cock back into that warm wet place.

"I may have done this enough to be good, but you're really big and long and I can't handle you really stuffing it into my throat. Let me take control and relax. Don't move a muscle and let me do the work."... He paused..."Okay?"

Nodding my head in understanding, I just wanted back in. John stood up and said; "You know, this will be easier for me on the bed." Taking his lead, I followed him over to my brother's bed and he gently pushed me back onto the bed. "Shift all the way up on the bed so I can get on with you."

I settled in and was expecting John to climb up on the bed. Unexpectedly, he stood there for a moment and moved to the head of the bed, inches away from my head. "I need to get my pants off and I wanted you to get a better look then the other day." John unbuttoned his shorts, unzipped and slowly slid his shorts down. His cock popped out with a bounce and a wiggle semi-erect.

"Like what you see?" John asked.

Not knowing how to answer I just nodded.

"You want me to get back to sucking your big cock?" He asked almost mockingly. "Well."

I nodded again.

"I want to hear you say it!" John glared at me waiting for my answer. "Tell me what you want!"

Regaining my speech I barely choked out; "Suck me?"

John was in control now; "You can do better then that."

"I want you to suck my cock!" I blurted... adding "Please."

With that John stepped up on the bed and started positioning himself by lying next to me. His face next to my hips and his crotch near the side of my head, his semi close enough to touch my sideburns. If I turned my head I could easily lean in and suck his cock too. Did he want me to? Is that why he got in this position?

"Slide down a little more." He told me.

Once there; he adjusted again and brought his hand to my balls and his face was on my hip inches away from me.

"Please suck my cock." I pleaded.

Leaning in and up on his elbows, his hand slid up my cock and I felt his mouth engulf the crown and slide slowly down. John continued slowly up and down my rod running circles with his tongue around the head, and I was in heaven.

I felt the bed shift a little as John moved and realized he was repositioning again. I saw his leg come up off the bed and thought he was going to put it on the other side of my head for a classic 69. I closed my eyes and dread grew in my belly. I don't know if I can suck a cock I rambled in my head.

Quickly I came to realize he didn't shift the way I thought and he was just getting more comfortable with a higher stance to blow me better. With some relief in mind I was then hit with pangs of guilt and remorse, "I am gay?", I thought.

John was moving faster taking a little more then half my cock into his mouth, apparently as much as he could. His other hand down under my balls and rubbing with my taint. My thoughts cleared with the jolt of pleasure feeling the back of his throat and realizing he had three quarters of my cock in now.

"uhhhhhh" I mumbled enjoying this.

He sped up, moving his head as fast as he could and slid his other hand down to my asshole, toying with it gently. Moving his index finger in circles around my sphincter opening, the feeling was intense. I was a hair away from coming and I started to tense up, John must have noticed.

In a split second I felt his finger enter my ass and his mouth bound down as far as he could with hard suction and I couldn't hold back. "I'm cummmmmming!" I almost yelled. My balls tightened as much as possible and I felt my load flow fast and hard up the length of my cock.

John just held his head down and tight against me and took my load like a slut slurping cum for millionth time! I spasmed and shook and continued to shoot my cum into his throat, he began to slide back and take my last couple shots completely into his mouth.

Breathing heavily and still shaking, I felt John getting up of me and edging off the bed. I turned to look to see where he was going and to my surprise he was going to the closet.

I thought, " what's in the closet?"

As John opened the door and Gary came into view, I just about broke down into tears realizing he watched me get a blowjob and, and, and..... "Oh my god!"

"Great cock bro!" My brother stammered out. "Told you he'd be big like me." Talking to John.

"What?" I yelped.

"Relax, I'll explain everything bro."

To be continued....

MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
196 Followers