My Sexual Awakening Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

The air was cooler outside as we made our way outside. I noted the many appreciative looks that I was receiving, as I made no effort to keep myself inconspicuous as I walked through the, now crowded foyer. The breeze was raising my skirt periodically and exposing my bottom to anybody looking in our direction, but we weren't causing a riot or anything. Along the shore was well lit and we took off our footwear and walked in the water. It felt cool and before long I asked Des to hold my dress, slipped off my toga and went in the water up to my neck. There was nobody else around at that point so I planned to walk myself dry before putting it back on. I walked naked for the next 5 minutes, with my ring reminding me that I was in an aroused state with my nipples hard and swollen. I put my dress back on when I noticed a group approaching toward us. It was the same young people that we met earlier on. We talked to them as we followed them back to the bowling alley. Melissa was curious when the wind blew my dress up briefly and exposed a metallic glint from my pussy area. I pulled up the dress and proudly showed off my new ring. She looked at me in awe. One of the other girls had nipple rings and a belly button piercing but had not had the courage to complete the set with a clit ring. Her boyfriend was adorned similarly but was not game to get his genitals pierced.

We resolved to watch the show together as a group. Des was smiling his approval. We all walked in together through the foyer and took a large table near the stage. As the categories were announced and eveningwear, casual, and swimwear were being shown. Des spoke to the management and they announced body jewellery as a new category if there were enough entries. I realised that he was responsible for this and protested half-heartedly that there would never be enough entrants. I did not begin to imagine how popular body piercing had become among the younger set. They embraced the culture of modification more than I thought. There was no shortage of entries so I put my name down and went backstage with the others. Melissa's two friends came with me and we all waited in nervous anticipation to be called onstage. There were ten other entries and five of them were sporting genital jewellery as well as nipple rings. I figured that if they were game to walk on stage and show their adornments, well I would too. The moment came when we walked out and lined up. As the names were called out I realised that they were going to do it alphabetically. I stepped forward and lifted my skirt. Amidst calls of "Get it off."and all the usual cheering and clapping I looked at Des, blushing and shaking. He just smiled and nodded. I felt reassured and stepped back. Impulsively I whipped my toga off and let it drop. It seemed to take forever, as I launched myself along the catwalk, trying to look nonchalant and as if I had done this before. I walked slowly to the end of the catwalk, turned and walked slowly back amidst a roar of applause by both sexes. I was red in the face with excitement and shaking with relief as I picked up my toga and put it on. The other girls walked out to similar cheering and calls to remove their panties or thongs, even if they had no pussy rings. One of the ladies had no less than ten items decorating her body and stayed out there at the end of the walk pirouetting around to huge cheering. I shook my head in disbelief as she walked back, smiling in satisfaction. She was older than I was, but her body was firm and tanned all over. I clapped as she took her place, without attempting to cover herself, and leaving her long dress on the floor while the others were parading.

The announcer was encouraging all of us to remain unclothed for the prize announcement. All the girls complied immediately with a massive roar of applause from all present. There were flashbulbs popping in all directions and I knew there would be no shortage of evidence of a really thrilling evening. There must have been at least 200 wildly enthusiastic spectators at this unusual event. The rest of the complex had left their other activities and joined the audience. Des was smiling proudly as he looked in my direction clapping and cheering. I could feel my nipples swell and noted that the other ladies were similarly erect with excitement. Finally the last entrant took her place facing the audience for the announcement of the winner. The announcer said that we all deserved a prize and so if we all did one more showing, the management had agreed to announce a "dead heat" and award us all first prize of $100: 00 on condition that we agreed to attend an anniversary event planned for next year.

All but one of the girls on stage were from "out of town." as I later found out, but we all enthusiastically agreed within minutes. By this time we had all been on display, in front of a wildly applauding audience, for the last 20 minutes at least. The atmosphere was "Electric." with goodwill from the spectators, the girls, including myself, were smiling and by now thoroughly enjoying the attention to our naked bodies. The stage lights were warm and our bodies charged with excitement, as all of us moved to the edge of the stage and took turns along the catwalk, moving more slowly, as we displayed our "piercings" to a truly appreciative audience, under spotlights, like the true professionals that we now were. The tanned, older lady, seemed to have done this sort of thing before as she performed at the edge of the catwalk, making sure that everybody saw all of her piercings as closely as possible.

The girls picked up their clothing and walked off the stage to dress behind the curtain, after bowing and waving to the audience. We all chatted like family members as we dressed, swapping information between ourselves, as if we were old friends. I knew that we would all meet again next year without fail. The local girl had been on stage before at various "Wet T shirt" novelty contests, at this venue. More often than not some contestants had stripped completely during these events, she told us, but this was the first time that all contestants had stripped off and paraded, as we had, this evening. The older lady said that there were many other venues around the country that she had attended such as "Biker convention" and "Tattoo and Body Jewellery."events where it was quite normal to show off in the nude.

She said that she always got a thrill at the attention that she received at these contests. She believed that the excitement was addictive and she always had no hesitation in entering similar events.

I realised at that moment that I felt the same way. Apart from the first anxious moments as I took off my dress, I was completely comforted by the atmosphere and the adulation of the audience. It is difficult to describe the elation of being watched by so many complete strangers as I had paraded my naked form in front of a large mixed crowd of adults, all enthusiastically encouraging me to show every area of my body and applauding so loudly. I was glad that the announcer had suggested that we remain naked throughout the show.

Glowing with pride, I rejoined the group at my table, flushed with excitement and wellbeing. Melissa bubbled with enthusiasm at what she had witnessed and said she wished she could have entered too. It looked like every girl on stage was having a great time she said as she asked me how it felt. My fully erect nipples showed clearly my state of sexual tension so I just smiled as I told her that it defied description. The nearest I could come to explaining it was probably like "Bungy Jumping "off the highest building or ravine imaginable. I laughed as I suggested that she would have to try it for herself.

By now it was quite late, so after finding out how to get in touch with her, Des and I excused ourselves and walked back to the Motel. The rest of the night we slept, made love and talked about the amazing day that we had both so obviously enjoyed. We planned to drive home after picking up a local newspaper to check out the real estate for sale opportunities in this great location.

We now had a number of new friends and exciting weekends away to look forward to. Plans to shop for new clothes and opportunities to fulfil all our previously unspoken sexual fantasies. Des had never previously been interested in photography in particular, but he vowed to treat himself to some really good equipment when we returned, to capture some of the experiences such as last night's. The management had given us a promise to let us have some of the publicity shots of the contest next time we were in town, as they handed me my prize, when we left the premises.

Des wanted to enlarge and mount one of these for our bedroom wall. He said that I had never looked so glowingly beautiful as I stood on stage, clad only in my waist chain, with my pussy ring prominently displaying and enhancing my beautiful shaved vagina, smiling broadly at the applause of such a large audience of appreciative strangers. He wished that he could have taken a video of that thrilling event, but the memory of that moment would remain with him forever he declared proudly.

He promised that he would buy me some other, more expensive jewellery with a diamond stone, before we returned to the parlour for the next visit. I smiled, and told him that I would do anything to make him happy, as long as I wasn't permanently tattooed, as I didn't want to spoil my body in that way.

We had an understanding on that basis.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12