My Sexual Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter is drawn into incestuous web.
5.8k words
4.6
111.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can’t thank everyone enough for your encouragement, your constructive criticism, and your suggestions. I have taken each critique to heart, and many of the suggestions for the story line have been incorporated in this chapter. Please continue to offer your help.

The events of the two days last summer had been life altering to say the least. Friday I watched as my two brothers engaged in a sexual quid pro quo. Friday night my mother confessed to me her carnal desires to serve as the main course in satisfying my two brothers’ sexual hunger. Saturday I witnessed my mother submit to the taboo demons inside her, as she fucked both her own sons with acrobatic skill. Finally, Saturday night I stood predictably inside her door, staring at her nakedness, admiring her beauty, wondering if I would capitulate to my own lustful urges, while she sat there in her bed, a tantalizing spider drawing me helplessly into her incestuous web.

A spirited concerto by Bach played just audibly on the stereo, a stark contrast to the soft pastel color scheme and faint lighting of my mother’s den. I backed up against the door, trying to keep as much distance as possible between us. The door latched with a click. My mind raced. I was shaking uncontrollably, sweating profusely. My knees were weak. My breasts were on fire. My pussy was sopping wet. My heart pounded so hard I could feel my pulse feeding my blood-starved brain through my temples. The ten feet between us was a river. On this side I felt safe, yet wanting. On the other side lie forbidden love. One step forward would seduce me into an inescapable world. The seconds seemed eternal as I weighed my options, take the step or run like hell.

I looked at my mother once more. The angelic face framed by soft red curls, the bright green eyes that looked at me longingly, the reassuring smile telling me it was OK, all pleaded with me to take the step. Her enormous breasts hung unencumbered summoning me, the large, pink areolas inviting me, the taut red nipples enticing me. Beckoning from under the sheets, were long, shapely legs and the insatiable pussy which mere hours ago had been flooded with my brothers’ collective sperm while I secretly watched. I had to decide now, but I was still unsure. Suddenly I knew I had to run. I turned to reach for the doorknob. Knowing she would be disappointed, I gazed apologetically into my mother’s eyes. I turned the knob. She held her arms out to me. I ran to her.

I fell into her arms, helpless, yet ablaze with passion. I wanted to touch her, to smell her, to taste her, to feel my body against hers, to love her every way one woman can love another. She slowly brought her mouth toward mine. I moved my quivering lips to meet her halfway. As our lips softly touched, my whole body tingled with electricity. I closed my eyes and the lids became a dark palette for bright blue and white stars. I pushed slightly. Our lips pressed together tighter. As I felt her savory tongue touch my lips, I parted them to welcome her. Her tongue slipped into my hungry mouth exploring the impassioned wetness within. I sent my tongue out to greet hers and they sensuously danced the dance of lovers like a choreographed ballet. I felt her tongue retreat into her mouth and I followed it in. She pursed her lips around my tongue and gently sucked. I began to wonder if I could cum just from kissing.

She broke our kiss and moved away just far enough to focus on my face. I was sure my face was flushed because I could sense the heat. As I felt a tear roll conspicuously down my cheek, she maternally kissed the salty water away, saying, “I love you, Sweetheart.”

I had a thousand words to say, to try and express my feelings, but all I could manage was, “I love you too, Mom.”

I wrangled myself out of her arms and straddled her thighs, facing her with my feet tucked behind me, the sheet still separating our legs. My tits, still covered by the thin silk of my nightie, pressed against her bare breasts, my ample 36 C’s dwarfed by their 40 DD counterparts. I looked in the mirror above her dresser, and mentally catalogued the contrast between us. We both had the same oval face with high foreheads and deep set eyes, though mine were brown. Her nose turned up a bit, while mine was straight and, I always thought, too narrow. We both had thick lips, but our mouths were too big for our faces. When we smiled we looked like the Cheshire Cat grinning from ear to ear. We both had naturally curly hair, but my strawberry blonde would never match her light red for beauty. We both wore it below our shoulders to minimize the curl. Our frames were similar, though she was two inches taller than my 5’ 5” and 15 pounds heavier than my 125. The noticeable difference was our tits. Mine were not only smaller, my light brown areolas were quarter size and raised. Hers were 4 inches across with no topography at all, the color just changed from milky white to rose pink. My little brown nubs were certainly no rival for the inch long, red nipples her beautiful breasts proudly displayed. People say you can tell what your wife will look like as she gets older by looking at her mother. I can only hope.

My mother aimed the remote at the stereo and with a click, the lively strings of Bach relinquished control of the mood to the sensuous piano of Chopin. My attention returned to the loveliness before me. I held my mother’s face between my hands and kissed her forehead, then her eyes, the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her mouth once more, actually tasting more than kissing. I tilted her head back and, starting under her left ear, bathed the front of her neck with my tongue from one side to the other. I kissed her throat and traced my tongue down her breastbone, into the cleavage of those magnificent orbs. Skirting the border around to the top, my lips were just above the rapidly sloping pendulum, being pulled like magnetism toward the tempting nipple still more than six inches away. Brushing my lips along the silky flesh to the large pink areola, I drew an inward spiral with my tongue, inching ever closer toward the swollen red tip.

As I sucked the nipple between my lips, my mother voiced her approval with a muffled, “Mmmmm.”

I sucked the delicious nipple with inspiration, gently at first, afterward with more intensity. My mother’s vague moans became audible groans as I sucked her tit with abandon. Remembering how I had watched her gnaw herself earlier, I firmly bit the satiny flesh surrounding her nipple with my teeth.

Her response was immediate. “Oooh, Yes, Denise, Bite my titties. Bite them hard, Baby.”

I reached my hand to cover her other breast and pinched the nipple hard. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer, trying to stuff more tit into my already full mouth. I chewed her massive breast savagely. She loved it. Without warning I let the nipple go, found her other breast, and attached my mouth to it like a parasite, gnawing and chewing the sweet tit flesh unmercifully.

She pulled my mouth off her tit and raised my face to hers. We kissed hard. She snaked her tongue into my mouth as far as it would go. I slipped mine past hers to the limit. Our faces were pressing together so hard, it was as if each of us were trying to push her soul into the other. Mom elevated my arms over my head, raising the blue silk gown up and off. She brought her soft, warm hands under my left breast and gently lifted. She carefully licked the top of the mushy boob. I pushed her hands away and seized my left tit in both hands, aiming my nipple toward her moist lips. I didn’t want the foreplay. I just needed to feel her sucking my tits. They were on fire and only my mother could extinguish them. For thirty minutes we alternated kissing and sucking, petting and playing, insuring that every tittie got all the attention it deserved. We both wanted to explore each other further, yet we wanted this to last forever.

My mother placed her left hand behind my neck and gently rolled me over onto my back. She pulled the sheet back that covered her, rolling her body over and above mine. She slithered down to kiss my belly. I knew what was coming. In a few minutes she would have her exquisite mouth on the willing pussy that ached for her touch. Anticipation became unbearable. I spread my legs as far apart as I could, inviting her to take me. She raised herself until she was sitting on her knees between my open legs. Then with her magical hands, she began to touch my body with her fingertips. She started at my face, then to my neck, my breasts, my tummy, my hips, and my legs, all the way down to my toes. She was touching me so lightly I could barely feel it, like a million feathers caressing every inch of me. As her expert fingers moved slowly down my body, I could feel the goose bumps left in their wake. The feeling was unimaginable, simultaneously soothing and exhilarating, if that’s possible.

Mom moved further down the bed, still sitting on her knees, and for a few seconds stared at my open pussy. She then looked up at me and smiled, flirtatiously licking her lips. Again with those nimble fingers, she feathered them up and down my inner thigh, coming within millimeters of my outer pussy lips but never touching them. My pussy was so wet it was overflowing. I could feel my own juices trickle out of my pussy and slowly flow downward between my butt crack like warm molasses.

My mother kissed my right knee. Then with her tongue, she started licking my inner thigh toward my increasingly impatient pussy. When she reached my pussy, however, she skipped over it, pausing only long enough to leave a teasing whisper of hot breath, and continued to lick along my left inner thigh to my knee, only to reverse direction and repeat the tender torture. Suddenly she was there. Her mouth was inches from my waiting and wanting opening. With her soft tongue, she traced the circumference of my pussy lips four or five times, then, as gently as with her fingers earlier, she let the tip of her tongue delicately explore the rift. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed my pussy toward her tongue, trying to push it inside me, but Mom, conscious of my effort, simply moved with me and continued to taunt me without mercy.

Finally my mother let the sultry warmth of her tongue slip inside me. My body stiffened as I let out a loud moan. Mom licked the length of my slit, pushing ever deeper with each stroke. Soon she was at the doorway of the hole that paved the way to my inner depths. She let her tongue rest a moment at the entrance. I pushed my pussy against her face once more, but this time she let my lunge drive her tongue inside me. She stiffened her tongue and fucked me with it for a few minutes. She found my clit begging for attention, and flicked her tongue back and forth across it. It was all I could do to restrain my screams of pleasure to prevent waking my brothers down the hall.

After working on my swollen clit for a few minutes, Mom lifted my legs straight up in the air, raising my buttocks off the bed and sliding her experienced tongue down my pulsating pussy to the rim of my puckered ass hole. She drew small circles around the rim of my ass, then slowly and deliberately pushed the hard point of her tongue past the tight sphincter. I wanted to open my ass wide for her, but sadly I lacked the necessary muscle control to do it. She pressed on. Deeper and deeper she pushed with her delightful tongue. It was heaven. I had never felt anything like this before. I felt a shudder pulse through my body like a mini-orgasm. My mother locked her tongue in place and began bobbing her head back and forth, driving her tongue in and out of my ass. She then placed her index finger at the entrance to my dilated ass and gently pushed, twisting her finger as she wormed the digit inside me. It was wonderful. I never flinched. I wanted to feel her in my ass.

After Mom expertly worked her three inch long finger as deep as possible, she left it there and returned her attention to my clit. She let my legs fall back to the bed, taking my left hand in her right and placing it on my pussy. Instinctively I knew what she wanted. I spread my pussy lips apart with my fingers as far as I could, exposing the hooded nub to the cool air outside. Mom lifted a heavy breast, massaging the inner folds of my pussy with it. She lifted her tit to her mouth and carefully licked my pussy juices from the heavy pap, latching onto the dark red tip and sucking vigorously coaxing her already excited nipple even harder. Returning the fleshy breast to my pussy, she found my swollen clit with the elongated nipple. I gasped as the excited nubs met and enthusiastically engaged in mutually arousing dual.

Letting the weighty breast fall, my mom slipped her left thumb inside my burning pussy and pressed my clit between her closed lips, grinding her lips together like a primping woman applying lipstick. The most intense orgasm of my young life was seconds away. My mother’s lips were tightly wrapped around my engorged clit, her finger buried in my willing ass, and her thumb comfortably nestled inside my steaming pussy. She began to alternately work her thumb and finger in and out of their respective holes. I could feel the inevitable release welling up inside me. Suddenly every muscle in my body contracted. I felt a hollow void in my belly. I couldn’t open my eyes. My head was pounding like a bass drum. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even breathe. I grabbed both my breasts in my hands and squeezed the tit flesh so tightly I thought the nipples would pop off like champagne corks. One final thrust of my pussy, trying to drive the thumb and finger deeper inside, and everything went black.

“Denise, Denise, wake up, Denise,” My mother was saying as she gently stroked my hair. “You OK, Baby?”

I slowly came back to Earth, trying to focus my eyes, and shaking my head to replenish the blood supply to my brain. “I’m alright, Mom,” I tried to reassure her, but with not much conviction. “I think I’m alright.”

My body was totally limp, having lost consciousness, exhausted from my mother’s passionate attention. As my eyes finally focused on the pretty face above mine, I looked deep into her eyes, overwhelmed by the undying love staring back at me. She took my hand in hers, interlacing our fingers and bringing my hand to her mouth. She gave my hand a quick but comforting kiss. Her mouth was noticeably smeared with my sticky woman cum, so I brought her lips to mine and kissed her deeply, licking her mouth and reclaiming the precious fluids I had so generously given her. I really liked the taste of my own cum. It was more delicate than a man’s, sweeter and not as salty, but just as arousing.

“I want to taste you, Mom,” I said, after I recuperated.

“Are you sure?” She questioned.

“Yes,” I answered honestly.

“I just don’t want you to think you have to, Denise,” She explained, offering me a way out.

“Mom, I really want to,” I implored. “I want to feel my lips on your pussy. I want you to feel my tongue inside you. I want you to cum in my mouth and I want to drink all your cum. Please, Mom”

She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs apart, relinquishing her body to me. I moved down between her outstretched legs. Her beautiful shaved pussy lie inches from my face, the fat outer lips guarding the entrance to her oversized cavern. I started at the bottom and gently licked the entire length of her six-inch gash. I felt the soft, puffy lips part easily welcoming my tongue and luring it deeper. I continued to lick between the flaps of her satiny lining, spelunking further and further into the darkness of her damp cave. As I nuzzled my face deeper, my mother’s pussy opened wider until my nose, my mouth and my chin all nestled between the silky folds. Her bulging pussy lips caressed my cheeks like two, warm, puffy marshmallows. I quickly found the swollen penis-like protuberance of her clitoris. I placed my mouth around the miniature dick and sucked hard, drawing it in between my lips, then releasing it, letting it slip out again. As my mother began to squirm, I was sure she was feeling the same exquisite pleasure she had lavished upon me. A soft, throaty moan confirmed my suspicions.

I continued to suck, savoring the bounty of delicious liqueur percolating from the depths of my mother’s pussy. She reached down, taking my left hand and placing it on her pussy. I plunged three fingers inside her as I had seen her do earlier when she gave the erotic performance for my brothers. I fucked her rapidly with my three fingers, then slipped my little finger in to join the other three without breaking rhythm. Mom’s pussy was deluged with her own lubricating juices and my four fingers slid in and out effortlessly. She reached down between her legs and took my hand. She folded my thumb down into the palm of my hand and pulled, guiding my hand inside her sopping pussy, past the knuckles. She let go of my hand and her hungry opening devoured my fist, swallowing it gluttonously into the abyss of her talented pussy, while I continued to work on the clit between my lips. She pushed on my forehead, backing my face away from her. Her clit popped clear of my sucking lips. She wanted me to fuck her, but she wasn’t ready to cum.

I tried to fuck her with my open hand, but I wasn’t sure how. I didn’t know if I was doing it right or not. My mother sensed my uncertainty. She held my arm and pulled herself up into a half-sitting position, easing my hand out of her wet pussy. Taking my hand in hers, she folded my fingers over into a fist and aimed it back to her pussy. She then placed both her hands around my arm just below my elbow and pulled, guiding the closed fist until it was inside halfway to my elbow. She stopped the insertion and I relaxed, letting her show me what she wanted. She pushed on my arm, and my wrist began to exit its newfound home. She pushed until my clinched fist came all the way out, then she pulled again, driving my arm back inside her. She lay back down leaving me on my own once more. I replicated the action she had shown me, plunging my fist deep into her, then retreating until the fist popped out with a squishing sound.

As I aggressively pumped my fist in and out of my mom’s pussy, I looked up at her to see if she was enjoying it. She was. She had both her breasts pulled up to her mouth, pushing the tit flesh together so that her two nipples touched each other. She was sucking and biting and gnawing on both nipples at the same time, making loud slurping noises while I fucked her incessantly with my fist. She grabbed my arm, pulling it deep inside and held it there. Sitting up, she reached behind my neck and pulled me to her. Our lips met again and our tongues danced through another passionate kiss.

“Do the same thing to my ass, Denise,” she pleaded. “Fuck my ass with your fist.”

I was dumbfounded. I couldn’t answer her, but I think she knew I would have done anything she wanted. Mom carefully rolled over. I could feel my fist twisting deep inside her. She then pushed back until she was on her hands and knees in a doggy style position. Her puckered ass hole was staring at me like an angry Cyclops demanding attention. The sphincter was already well lubricated, wet with my mother’s juices which had oozed down from her drenched pussy. She reached behind with her right hand and jammed two of her own fingers into her ass. She worked them in and out twisting them reducing the tightness of the entrance to her rear hole. She removed her fingers as a sign for me to take over. I slowly began to slide my hand out of her pussy, but she stopped me.

“Use your other hand,” She counseled. “I want both your hands inside me, Baby.”

I easily worked two, then three, then four fingers in my mother’s butt before I felt any resistance. I fucked the four fingers in and out for a while. Her ass opened like a budding rose, much as her pussy had earlier. I tucked my thumb in like she showed me and pushed. She grunted as the knuckles passed the tightest point, and then sighed as the rest of my hand slipped in easily. She began to push back toward me. She was arching her back and wiggling her milky white buttocks, forcing my hand deeper into her ass. She laid her head comfortably on the pillow. I began to fuck her with both hands. I would push my left fist in her pussy while pulling my right hand out of her ass, then alternate, sliding out of her pussy and pushing back into her ass. After a few minutes of this, I would change techniques, simultaneously pushing both hands in, then pulling both hands out. Her moaning started to get louder, as she moved her ass back and forth more forcefully, wiggling her ass cheeks faster and faster.

12