My Sexual Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my mother’s body locked in place. I could feel her anal muscles tighten around my wrist with my hand burrowed deep in her ass. Conversely, her pussy seemed to loosen as floods of her woman cum further lubricated her already slick fuck hole. I could feel her female juices running down my arm and dripping off my elbow onto the bed sheet. She buried her head in the pillow, pulling both ends up around her ears to muffle the uncontrollable screams of passion escaping her. I halted the piston-like motion of my hands and let her take the joyous ride as wave after wave of orgasm shuddered through her body. Finally her body went limp.

I slowly eased my hand out of my mom’s ass. A soft moan vented from her into the pillow as my fist exited. Her swollen ass hole was agape, pulsing like the mouth of a large fish seeking a tasty meal. I held onto her buttocks and gently lowered her weak body back to the bed, rolling her over on her back. With my left hand still snugly entombed inside Mom’s pussy, I looked up at her. Her belly was wet with perspiration. The valley between her gorgeous breasts glistened with beads of sweat, while her chest rose and fell rapidly with each shallow breath. Her hair was also wet. Her face shone a bright red, lips quivering and eyes shut tightly.

I began to pull my clenched fist from my mother’s pussy slowly and carefully. Her body jerked each time my hand moved. As my hand finally reached the open air, a torrent of her cum gushed from her pussy. I caught it in my open hand and smeared it all over her pussy lips, her inner thighs and her belly. The exciting aroma of her woman cum filled the air with its fragrant sweetness. I began to clean the spicy cream from her, carefully wiping up every savory drop with my tongue. She reached down to take the hand which moments ago had been pressed against her womb. She brought my hand to her mouth licking her own sticky cum from between the fingers, and sucking the fingers deep into her mouth with a satisfying, ”Mmmmm.”

After the tongue bath, I pulled my hand from my mother’s mouth and wiped it across my own sticky pussy, only to return the hand to her and let her lick it clean again. I moved my body up and lay atop her, lowering myself, insuring that our breasts were mashed together. I kissed her deeply again, tasting the mingled essence of the liberal quantities of woman cum produced by our two pussies.

Appreciatively Mom said, “That was wonderful, Denise.”

“I liked it too, Mom,” I assured her, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Baby,” She said as she stroked my hair.

We fell asleep in each others arms..

* * *

I awoke with my head lying comfortably on the soft pillow of my mother’s breast. The smell of sex still permeated the air in the room. I propped my head up on my elbow and surveyed the loveliness of the woman sleeping sweetly before me. The angelic face I had seen every day of my life now seemed even more beautiful. The pretty mouth, which had both guided and scolded me over the years, was now a delicious opening to her soul. The mammoth breasts that provided my first nourishment were now exciting orbs of magnetic passion. The puffy lips of her hairless pussy were the gateway to the womb that protected me until I was ready to greet the cruelty of this world. Now, after revisiting my first home, those lips were a sacred sexual shrine to which I hoped to make many a pilgrimage. I still loved her like a daughter loves a mother. Still precious were the joys we had shared together and the tragedies that we mutually bore, but something was different. My love for this ravishing creature had taken on a new dimension. I felt an emptiness in the pit of my stomach and the sense of acquiescence that comes with the knowledge that you love someone with all your heart. My eyes became blurry as tears began slowly streaming down my face. A sniffle to hold back the tears woke my mother.

“Denise?” She said with concern.

“I’m OK, Mom,” I tried to reassure her, but unconvincingly.

“What’s wrong, Baby?” She asked.

“Nothing,” I said, “I just…,” The words wouldn’t come. I could only gaze lovingly into my mother’s eyes.

“I know, Sweetheart,” She said as she wiped the tears from my cheeks with her thumbs.

I saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her, my face resting on her chest as she rocked me, gently stroking my hair.

“I love you so much.” It was all I could say.

* * *

The warm water of the shower felt invigorating. I rinsed the shampoo from my hair and with it the last remnants of the delightfully sexual varnish coating my body. I donned my robe, wrapped my hair in a terry cloth turban, and made my way to the kitchen. As I started the coffee brewing I could hear the shower running once more. My mind formed a mental picture of my mother standing in the shower, droplets of warm water cascading down her naked body. I retrieved the Sunday paper from the front porch and sat down with my first cup of alertness. Mom finished her shower. I was reading the comics when she walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a bright smile. As she walked, her heavy tits swayed from side to side in cadence, her slightly upturned, red nipples perched proudly out in front of her, leading the way. The thick lips of her hairless pussy, still red and swollen, opened and closed slightly as she moved. I felt myself getting wet again just from watching her walk.

“Mom, Did you forget something?” I asked sarcastically.

“What?” She asked with a smile.

“Your clothes, Mom,” I pointed out the obvious.

“Oh, those,” She explained, “I’ve decided I’m not going to wear clothes in the house anymore.

“Oh really?” I asked with visible doubt.

“Yeah,” She rationalized, “I never liked them anyway. Too confining. Plus the only reason for wearing clothes in the first place was out of modesty around you kids. That kind of seems like a moot point now, doesn’t it?”

“I guess so,” I agreed.

“You should try it,” She continued, “It’s actually quite liberating.” She poured a cup of coffee.

“I don’t think so, Mom,” I argued, “Remember I haven’t been with Donnie or Ronnie.”

“Do you want to,” She pressed.

“Yes,” I admitted, “I’d actually like both of them to boink me.”

“I think we can arrange it,” She said confidently,” I’m sure neither one of them would have a problem with that.”

Our conversation was rudely interrupted by the ringing of the telephone.

“Hello,” My mother answered melodiously. “Oh, Hi, Valerie.”

She stood there with her back to me. The distinct curves of her milky white buttocks contrasted her trim waist to show off her hourglass figure.

“No, I’m not sure where they are,” She spoke into the receiver, “They left before I got up. Sure I’ll tell them,” She said after a pause and hung up the phone.

“That was Valerie,” Mom turned and said to me, “She’s looking for Donnie and Ronnie. They’re supposed to do some yard work for her today, but she’s leaving her house and wanted to let the boys know she would be back around one-thirty. Frankly, I think the boys are trimming more of her bushes than just the ones outside.”

I had to agree. Valerie Thompson was a cute little blonde in her early thirties who lived on Ridgecrest, a couple of streets over. Her husband, Sam, was a dentist, and about a year ago he left her for his assistant. Valerie now lived alone in the house. It was much too big for her, but she was determined to live there and make him pay for it. He also paid for a boob job that left her with a set of enormous tits. On her petite frame, they looked absolutely frightful. She was so top-heavy, it had to put a strain on her back. Anyway, the rumor was that Valerie liked fooling around with the young boys in the neighborhood. Some even said she liked the young girls too, but she had never come on to me.

Mom was fetching some orange juice, standing behind the open refrigerator door, when my two brothers walked in the kitchen door. They both saw me sitting at the table.

“What’s up, Sis?” Asked Donnie.

“Not much,” I answered, “Just drinking some coffee, reading the paper, and trying to deal with your mother. She’s trying to turn the house into a nudist camp.”

Donnie and Ronnie turned to look at Mom. She closed the refrigerator door, revealing the glory of her nakedness as she stood there with a glass of OJ in hand. Both boys’ jaws dropped when they saw Mom.

“Cool,” Ronnie said, nodding his head.

Mom placed her glass on the counter and gave the boys her spiel, “I just decided not to wear those confining clothes in the house anymore. You’ve all seen my body. I’ve had both your cocks in my mouth and my pussy.” She spread her legs and parted her pussy lips with her fingers, teasing them. She pointed toward me. “Denise and I have eaten each other’s pussy.”

Both boys around to look at me as I sat there red faced.

“Cool,” Ronnie repeated.

Mom continued, placing her hands under her heavy breasts and lifting them, “You’ve all three sucked my titties, so what’s left to cover up that you haven’t already seen? By the way, Valerie Thompson called and said she would be home around one-thirty. She wants you to do some yard work, and oh yeah, your sister wants both of you to fuck her.”

“Mo-o-om!” I scolded even more embarrassed.

“Well you do, don’t you?” Mom pressed.

“Well, yes, but I wouldn’t have put it that way.” I admonished.

“And just how would you put it, Dear?” She asked with a hint of sarcasm.

“I would have said I want them to make love to me,” I clarified sounding holier than thou.

“No you don’t,” she chided, “You want both of your brothers to fuck your brains out. Call it what it is, Denise – a good old fashioned fucking.

“Is that right, Sis?” Donnie asked excitedly, “Do you really want us to?”

“Yeah,” I answered still red faced.

“Cool,” Ronnie said, smiling and rubbing his hands together

The boys disappeared into their room only to return minutes later eagerly following Mom’s new no-clothes rule. Their flaccid cocks dangled loosely in front of them, each swinging like a clock pendulum, as they walked across the floor.

“Come on, Sis. Let’s go,” Said Donnie impatiently.

“Not now,” My mother interrupted, “Denise and I have to go to the store first, and you boys have a job to do at Valerie’s. Tonight you can both fuck her and I want to watch.”

“Cool.” Said Ronnie, beginning to sound like a parrot with a one-word vocabulary.

“Mom, I don’t want to go to the store,” I whined, “I hate going to the market.”

“We’re going to the toy store,” she explained, “And I don’t mean Toys-R-Us either. It’s a special toy store over on Cross Lake. The woman who owns it has a huge home on the lake and she has turned half the house into an adult business. Trust me. You’ll love it.” Mom then addressed everyone, “Everybody meet back here at seven o’clock, and then let the games begin.”

“Cool.” Ronnie again.

12