My Sexual Liberation Ch. 02

Story Info
I flash a co-worker and find modelling work.
1.4k words
4.27
28.3k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say when it rains it pours and I can attest to that. Less than twelve hours after I masturbated in front of at least three people I was exposing myself to another guy. I should back up a little bit first. I was really tired for my 5am shift as I had stayed up later than I intended the night before. I tossed on a simple green undershirt and a pink hoodie over top. I decided against a bra that day as per usual which would have consequences later. I stopped at the mirror on my way out the door and was pleased that at least my ass looked nice in the jeans I had chosen.

The day started off business as usual: the life of a stocker is not all too interesting. I didn't mind the job though because it helped keep me in shape. I also liked all the attention I got since not too many girls with D cups work the 5 am shift at Wal-Mart. Anyways, I was busy stocking away when I heard someone walk around the corner behind me. I was bent over at the time so whoever it was could surely see my black g-string sticking out of my pants. This was a fairly common occurrence for me as my body type did a poor job of holding pants up. I had caught more than one co-worker staring at my underwear before.

"Oh hey Trevor", I said as I turned around. I chose not to tease him for staring at my ass.

"Hey Bree, how you doing today?" he answered back.

"The usual, working up a sweat putting crap on the shelves," I laughed.

"You get up to much last night?"

I paused for a second as I was trying to think of something to tell him other than I got naked and masturbated in front of strangers. "I..umm...just watched a movie," I answered hoping I didn't sound too awkward.

"That's cool. Hey, do you mind giving me a hand with some patio furniture boxes? They aren't too heavy but kinda awkward to lift on my own."

"Sure, just let me take my hoodie off, I'm dying in here." I then pulled my hoodie off over my head fairly quickly; which proved to be a huge mistake. I didn't realize my shirt came up with it until I felt my now bare breasts bounce out of my shirt. It was too late to do anything about it and I was left standing there topless; holding my hoodie with my shirt stuck inside.

"Oh my God!," I exclaimed once I had time to process what happened. My face turned red as I worked on fishing the shirt out of my hoodie. Trevor just stood there wide mouthed staring at my exposed tits.

He eventually broke the silence and said with a grin, "It looks like your more cold than hot." Referring to my now very hard nipples.

"Shut up!" I retorted as I was now completely red from embarrassment. Trevor didn't even pretend to look away and he just kept on checking out my boobs until I got my shirt on.

Even though I am an exhibitionist I was still very embarrassed as I had not expected this at all. As time went on in my life I realized that my nipples seem to have a mind of their own and do their best to be seen. I got more used to it as time went on but it still always a little bit embarrassing when they pop out on their own. But those are stories for another time.

I had no clue what to say after I got my shirt. So I just tried to act cool and said, "Let's go move those boxes."

So anyways we go over and start moving the boxes. Things got a bit awkward after I gave the accidental show. I decided to break the ice and deal with the elephants in the room so to speak.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said while laughing a little bit.

"Tell me about it! I thought I was dreaming for a second there," Trevor chuckled.

I playfully responded , "Are you saying you dream about my tits?" I hoped to redeem my pride a bit by turning the teasing around on him.

"I think most guys around here do," Trevor responded back not phased at all.

"Awe your sweet. Well everyone expect Tristan," I replied. I was referring to a day shift employee that I crossed paths with at the end of my day sometimes. For some reason he had gave me the nickname 'fake tits' even though my boobs were quite real. I think he saw me jump down from some boxes one day that I was wearing a really stable bra. I am not sure though, maybe he just wanted to pick on me.

"I think he is the type of guy who is mean to the girls he likes. Doesn't know what else to do."

"Maybe...I'm not too sure."

"Well for what its worth I know there real. If you don't mind me saying your tits are very nice, way better than I imagined."

All this talk about my chest made me blush again and I changed the subject shortly after that. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I didn't tell James that I accidentally flashed my tits to a co-worker since I figured it would just make him uncomfortable. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about it while I was having sex with James that night though.

The next day proved to be eventful in its own way. My morning was another fairly average day at work. Lunch time, however, proved to be a different kind of challenge. Word had spread around the store of me flashing Trevor. I was eating lunch with three guys who were pervy enough to keep talking about my tits the entire time. They were trying to get me to flash them too because Trevor told them my boobs were perfect and they needed to make sure that was true. I must say I was a little bit tempted just to shock them if nothing else.

I ended up getting a chance to shock them but in a way that even I wasn't expecting. Eventually the conversation moved to that if my tits were perfect then I should be a playboy model, and wouldn't you know it they were all photographers. Fate decided to intervene in a somewhat ironic way when one of my co-workers decided to come and join the conversation.

"Are you actually opposed to modelling or you just against posing for an amateur?" I turned around to see Eric standing behind me.

"The idea actually doesn't really bother me. I'm just not going to take my clothes off for one of these so called photographers," I responded tilting my head towards to other guys.

"Well that makes sense. But now let me ask you what bothers you more; is it the fact that they are amateurs or that they are your co-workers?"

"I could handle getting naked in front of a coworker, but if I was going to pose for someone I would want the pictures to be really good."

Eric smiled at my response and handed me a card. "I'm actually I photographer by trade. I just work here for some extra spending money. Check out my website when you get home tonight and if you like what you see would you consider modelling for me? I am always looking to add to my portfolio."

"Maybe... what's in it for me?"

"For amateurs models I usually give $50 for a lingerie shoot and $100 for a nude shoot. If we end up working together more than once I would give you a raise. I would also sell you anything you wanted to buy at cost."

I thought about it for a second then decided what the hell, why not? "Umm yea sure I'll do it." The other guys at the table couldn't believe what just happened.

"That's great, when are your days off normally?" Eric asked.

"Monday and Tuesday for the most part."

"Alright lets aim for next week since I don't think I could trade shifts for tomorrow or this Tuesday. Do I need to bring $50 or $100?" Eric asked playfully.

I noticed my lunch break was almost over so I took the opportunity for a somewhat dramatic exit. I stood up and looked at the three guys still sitting, "I'll get naked for ya". I then winked at the guys sitting down and heading back out to work. The look on their faces was priceless.

When it rains it pours.