My Sexual Life Ch. 02: The Two Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alldus
Alldus
6 Followers

She slowly lowered herself down in front of me. My crotch was on fire. I wanted so desperately for Heath to come around the corner and break up what was about to happen. It had only been five minutes since he went in. I looked over in that direction as a last reprieve. Nothing was there to save me. My pants were being unbuckled along with my inhibitions followed closely by a quick zip down. I felt my cock sticking out into the cool evening breeze. I wasn't looking down. I didn't want to see this.

"As good as I'm sure this is about to feel," I thought, "I really don't want it to be like this!" I wanted it to be with the right person. I wanted it to be Cyn.

That moment I felt the weirdest tugging on my penis. What the hell is THAT? I look down and half wanting it to be Cyn I see this prostitute, probably named Amber, unrolling a condom down my penis. As she gets it all the way unrolled she grabs it in her hand and starts stroking.

"Damn baby!" is all she says. I have to look away.

The first strokes with her hands felt like black magic. A second later she took me into her mouth. She just started sucking and stroking. My mind is going blank. Its just... its... what the... OH SHIT RORY?! WHERE IS RORY?

I open my eyes and frantically look around. Rory is standing right next to me. He's been there the whole time and I just forgot because my dick is in a girl's mouth. He's got his pants undone and is being serviced. He, unlike me, is looking right down at her and talking to her.

Before I can think for a second I feel it coming. I grasp for something to hold on to. She'd sucked on me for only about thirty seconds and I was about to cum. How the hell did she do that in thirty seconds through a condom?!

Sensing I was about to orgasm, Rory's um... companion I guess picks up the pace. Rory starts to lose it as I do. We're both coming at the same time and I hear congratulatory laughter. My mind is still a white hot haze when I hear, "Thanks boys!!" Our new friends are walking away briskly.

I pull the condom off and throw it into the dumpster by me trying to get all cum off of me without getting any on my hand. I zip up my pants and secure my belt. Rory is laughing. He can't believe that just happened. I'm freaked out but elated. As tragic as a scene as I'm sure that looked it felt amazing. She knew exactly how to touch me. Her hand was a magic wand.

I'd always heard putting on a condom could be painful if you don't do it right or they're old. You can pinch the skin or snap it like a rubber band. If the size isn't right you can hurt him. I'd heard many things. She put that thing on me and it was only the feeling of the latex that confused me. Talk about a professional! I wonder why they didn't ask us about money or anything like that? Aren't they supposed to DO that?I guess that was really sweet of them giving us... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALLET?!

"RORY! Do you have your wallet?!" I'm freaking out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" he shouts as he's searching his pockets.

That hooker just stole my wallet.

We run out onto the street but by the time we got there they were gone. The clearness of the sound on the street went in tune with the newfound clearness of my thinking. It all made sense. Two young and unsuspecting boys in the city, standing near a well known fake ID and god knows what else front, definitely with a wallet full of cash are PRIME targets. While my new 'friend' was down on me she was also fishing through my pockets! That sexy look, the lip licking, the rubbing of my face. It was all a ruse. She really was a professional! In less than three months I'd been the victim of two thieves.

Joke was on her though. I only had my driver's license in my wallet and OH MY GOD MY ONLY PICTURE OF CYNTHIA!!

...

Heath comes out from the door five minutes later. He has his ID in hand and is smiling.

"Next?" the man says.

"No man we're good we gotta go," says Rory.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," Rory retorts. We start walking away and recount the whole thing to Heath. I couldn't tell if he was more upset he didn't get a blowjob or didn't get his wallet stolen. Those whores know that's a place college students come to get IDs. They're probably in league with the owners of that place. While we were walking away 'Ivory' and 'Amathyst' were probably in their back room splitting up Rory's money. Heath spent all of his money on his ID. Rory lost the most. He was buying his own ID, my ID and was going to buy pizza and gas. We got back to the car. Thankfully Heath still had his wallet and a credit card his mother gave him for emergencies. He paid for our parking and I drove us back to school broke, sticky and confused.

Alldus
Alldus
6 Followers
12