My Sexy Asian Neighbour

Story Info
Luke falls in love with his beautiful neighbour!
1.1k words
3.22
58.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello! I'm a new story writer and this is my first ever story. Go easy on me please, I'm not from an English speaking country, so I don't know how to put in commas or spell some words properly. I try my best to do it, though. I will add more chapters soon. Please leave your constructive criticism in the comment section. Tell me what you think! And now, let's focus on the story. First there will be an introduction to the main characters -- The Party. This chapter is a bit short, but others will be longer if things go as expected. In this part there will only be the crush and the first meeting of the main two lovers, sex comes in the next chapter...*

Introduction

It was a beautiful winter night, when Luke hosted a party for his family and friends. Luke hosted a party every Christmas night. He lived in a lovely neighbourhood. It was decorated for Christmas. On the roof of every house, you could see Santa and snowmen, smiling or waving at you. Sometimes even both! It was a festive time of the year, that you celebrated with everyone you knew. This was one of the best neighbourhoods that you could go to. Blue, red, green, yellow, cyan and even orange lights were glowing. Big and fluffy snow flakes were falling from the sky. It was truly, a beautiful sight, that you could rarely see.

Inside Luke's house, everyone was sitting at the big table, that Luke himself prepared. Of course he had some help from his parents, his mother Abby and father Harry. The table was covered with a colourful cloth. The cloth had big red dots all over it. Between the dots, there were many stripes of different colours.

Everyone was having a great time! They were talking about all possible things, such as basketball, video games, movies and even their relationships. Luke really enjoyed playing video games with his friends. That's how he met his best friend Nick. Together they were playing an online game, but that's another story today. Perhaps in the future...

At the party, Luke hung out with Nick, Anna, Joe, Lauren, Will and Hailey. They were all great friends, but Luke enjoyed spending time with Nick and Hailey the most. They got really well together. Nick and Hailey both enjoyed playing video games and basketball with Luke. They had a lot of fun on the night of the party. When it was getting late and a lot of people became a little drunk, some more than others, Luke, Nick and Hailey snuck away to Luke's room, turned on his gaming console and started playing a first person shooter game. They had loads of fun. They took the game very seriously, as they were all very competitive.

The party was coming to an end and everyone started leaving, one by one. In a big less than a hour, everyone left. Luke decided to clean up tomorrow so he went to bed...

Chapter 1: »The After-Party«

»Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah« I yawned, when I woke up the next morning. I looked at my room. Damnit, I have a lot of cleaning up to do, I thought. It was 9:25am, when I looked at the clock. I stood up, brushed my teeth and got dressed. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ringing.

»Who the hell is ringing at this time in the morning?«. I went to the door and I opened it.

I saw Nick and Hailey. »Hey guys!«

»Hey Luke, Merry Christmas!«, they said back.

»We're here to help you clean up.« What a surprise, I thought.

»Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too« I said and smiled in response. We started cleaning up the mess from the party yesterday.

About 2 hours later we had breakfast. I prepared us some eggs and toast. We drank orange juice. After the breakfast I thanked them and then they left. I took a shovel and went outside to clear up some snow. Who is that, I thought. There was a girl across the street. She was Asian and her hair was as black as the darkest night. She was skinny, but not to skinny. She was perfect. From where I stood, I predicted that she has C-cups. I smiled at that thought.

She was doing the same thing as I was going to do. She was clearing up tons of snow that fell the night before. As I could see, she was very young, in her late teens. She was 19 maximum. I was guessing she was 18, I really hoped that she wasn't younger, due to I was 21. She wasn't tall, she was around 5.6 feet. She was the most beautiful woman that I ever saw. At first, I only looked at her from time to time, I didn't want to scare her or stare at her. After about 15min of pretending to clear snow, I decided to make talk to her. I didn't know what to say so I just went there and became spontaneous.

Here we go...

I was moving in closer, I tried not to walk fast, due to that might scare her.

God, she is beautiful, I thought.

»Umm, hi! I'm Luke, I live across the street. Beautiful day, isn't it?«.

I haven't dated a girl for a while, so I didn't really know what to say.

»Oh, hi there! I'm Chloe. Yes, I love sunny weather. Especially in winter times, when there is so much snow. Everything becomes sparkful. I've seen you around, you had a lovely party yesterday from my point of view.«

Yes! She was looking at me! »Well, to be honest, I didn't really like it, so my two friends and I, went inside to play video games...« I laughed.

Oh my god, why did I say I play video games...

»Cool, I love to play video games! That's like, the best thing ever, isn't it?« She is perfect.

»Yep, true story! We should get together and play some times, if you would like to.« I said.

»Sure! What about tomorrow at 11am, my place?« she said with joy in her voice. She sounded really excited.

»I'll meet you there!« I said in response.

We said good bye and that night I couldn't sleep properly, due to the excitement about the next day!

*Tell me what you think in the comments? What to fix, what to add... I'm still rusty at writing. To be continued! More »sexy« things in the next chapter! Also, I'll add a better description of Chloe, once Luke gets a better view on her.*