My Sexy Bird Lady Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,007 Followers

Gloria exploded. Her body went wild and she screamed out again, and again. I was glad there were no close neighbors, though at that moment, we all could have cared less. Deena fucked Gloria hard and fast to several more violent climaxes. Finally she cried out for Deena to stop.

I was almost ready to explode from the excitement. I could tell that Deena was unsatisfied also and on the verge of a climax. Quickly I moved to one side, lay back, legs spread. I stretched my arms out to Deena and she didn't hesitate a moment. She moved between my thighs, slid up and as I pulled my pussy lips wide, she pressed the big dildo against me, and the head, still slick from Gloria's pussy, slid into me in one smooth stroke. She pulled her to me and locked my legs around her hips pressing her closer. "Fuck me hard and fast, Lover!" I cried looking up at her.

She bent forward and kissed me, her tongue a spear, skillfully probing my mouth. Her hips moved from side to side and rotated the fat dildo inside me so it touched every sensitive spot inside me. Her firm breasts and pointed nipples sparred with mine. Her hips slammed down against mine and I cried out 'harder, harder'. Her face twisted in the agony of climax and that pushed me over the edge. I climaxed with her as she continued to thrust into me. It was unlike any fucking that I'd ever had. Her soft body was against mine and the thick cock thrusting inside me, along with the sweet smell of her body was unique and so thrillingly erotic. I came twice before she stopped. Both our bodies were covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. Slowly she pulled the thick dildo out of me.

She fell back and reached down and slipped off the dildo. Her pussy gaped open where the bulb had distended her vagina. Her pussy lips were red from the friction. The small head of her clit peeped out pink and still swollen. I bent forward and licked her pussy, savoring her wetness. Gently I kissed her clit and she jumped when I licked it ever so lightly.

"God, what an orgy!" Gloria laughed. "Olivia, I didn't know you had it in you. Still waters run deep, eh? And such language! You've been so proper heretofore. You let it all hang out."

"Yeah, did you hear her spur me on? She was behind me, fucking my back and really giving my nipples a going over. I almost wished she'd had a dildo strapped on. I actually think she would have fucked me if she could." Deena laughed kissing me.

"I'll admit, I was really horny. The two of you going at it, seeing you in the mirror, I really got hot! This is a totally new experience for me, and one I hope will happen again - with you two!" I said with total honesty and feeling. We moved together and kissed and hugged.

We crowded into the shower and bathed. Soapy fingers slid into crevices, and we had to control ourselves or we'd start all over again. With much kissing and touching, we dried each other off and dressed. We were all famished and Gloria whipped up a wonderful meal that was filling and light. We drank wine and had a wonderful time recounting our sexual escapades. Later Deena left, amid many kisses and hugs from both of us.

I helped Gloria clean up the kitchen and told her how much I had enjoyed meeting her wonderful friends, and how much she meant to me. Tears came to her eyes as we stood in the kitchen, hands wet from dishwater, we hugged and kissed tenderly. Later we went to bed, naked, and cuddled and kissed. Our passions were spent and it felt so nice just to be together touching.

To Be Continued...

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,007 Followers