My Sexy Carpenter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed him upstairs to his room, he threw his bags on the floor, grabbed me and began to kiss me up against the wall, I went with it, it was so sneaky, exciting, and erotic, my husband downstairs reading his paper, his wife upstairs in the arms of her lover.

Andre pulled me toward the bed, dropped his pants, and sat down, held out his already hard cock, and whispered to me to get it in my mouth, which I willingly did.

He came in gushes; it filled my mouth completely before I managed to get it all down.

I stood up, licked my lips, kissed him and left, his words in my ears, 'I'll see you in the morning Mrs Mathews,' he smiled.

And he did too, as soon as the front door clicked shut as my husband left for work I was in his bedroom and in his bed, I couldn't get enough now, I was actually teaching a very superbly virile young man to be my lover, and teach him how to love me the way I like to be loved, he did get around to getting me on my knees in submissive mode, and slid his proud young cock up and into my open arse, it hurt to start with, but I eventually got used to it, and now I adore it.

It's been 6 months now; he is still here, my husband suspects nothing and really likes Andre a lot, he's even asked him if he would like a job at his company!

I haven't seen Lola, Anita, or Emile at all, I do think about Lola from time to time, and have been almost on the verge of asking Andre about her but I daren't.

I am happy with my life now, we make constant love, there isn't anywhere in the house that he hasn't fucked me in, on, or over. Including my husband's new den!

But now Andre has spoiled things a little, he has started talking of having a baby, and that is a definite no for me, he isn't happy about that, and I know now that he will be moving on soon, I can feel it.

So I am readying myself for something that I don't think Andre isn't aware of yet, and really it was time I got settled back into being a housewife again, in the meantime, I'm fully up to the hilt everyday with young cock.

What wonderful life!

12