My Sexy Daughter

Story Info
Father pining for his deceased wife finds daughter instead.
8.3k words
4.51
206.6k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan and I fell in love as soon as we saw one another. We were high school sweethearts. Her long black hair reflected light like a mirror. Her eyes were so dark they were almost black. They were so alive and so expressive that they made my heart jump every time I looked at her. Her personality was bubbly and compassionate. She had a killer body and a mind to match. She could solve complex problems on second and the next is screwing my brains out all night. We married right out of high school and our daughter was born less than a year later. She was my rock. She was my heart and soul. She had given me everything I had ever wanted, including our daughter, Beth. There was only one problem. She died last year. She was coaching a girls basketball team at our church and had a massive heart attack during practice. The autopsy showed that her heart was malformed, probably since birth.

It has been over a year since Jan left me. Our daughter, Beth, was seventeen when she died. She had the horror of watching her mother die, as she was part of the team. To say we were both devastated would be the understatement of the millennium. I must say that Beth has recovered much quicker than I have. She seems to be back to her normal self, while I am still dejected and depressed most of the time. My problem was that I couldn't face the fact that she was gone. Beth immersed herself in trying to replace her mother. This seems to have worked for her. She does all the things that her mother did around the house. She does the laundry and the dishes. She even organizes the meals for the week like her mom used to do, although she hasn't quite got cooking down, yet. But then again, neither did her Mom when we first married. Beth is getting better though. We sat at the dinner table one night. Beth had just outdone herself on dinner. I glanced at her quickly. I saw her mother. I began to cry. "Daddy, why are you crying?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Honey, but sometimes I look at you and I can see your mother. You look so much like her." I said. She walked to me and put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I miss her a lot," she said. I hugged her back.

"Yea, me too. But I have you and I'm going to be just fine." I said.

"Daddy, do you remember when we used to go do things like go see a baseball game or go to the circus? She asked.

"Yea, Honey, I do," I answered, "Why?"

"How come we haven't done anything like that for a long time?" she asked. "Well, Beth, I guess it's because I just can't bring myself to do anything without your Mom. We were inseparable since we were in the ninth grade."

"But I think it would help us feel better if we did some of the things we used to do. "I know we'll never have her back, but that shouldn't mean that we have to stop doing the things that we used to like to do, does it?" she asked.

"I don't know Honey, maybe you're right. How about we take in a ball game on Saturday, would you like that?" I said.

"They're on a road trip to Pittsburgh over the weekend," she said.

"You still keep track?" I asked.

"Yea, I never quit." she answered.

"How are they doing?' I asked.

"They're 3 games over .500 and they're in second place in the division.

I decided that Beth was right. "Well, what the hell, Beth. Lets go see them play in Pittsburgh." I said

"Oh, really daddy. Do you mean it?" she said jubilantly.

"Yea, why not. It's only a 6 hour drive. Maybe we'll leave right after I get off work tomorrow and stay in a hotel overnight. Maybe even the whole weekend." I said. She grabbed my neck and hugged me so hard I thought she was going to snap off my head.

"Oh, Daddy, we'll have the best time, you'll see. I just know it." she said. I agreed. "I'll pack the bags while you're at work tomorrow so we can leave as soon as you get here, OK." she said.

"That's a good idea. Especially the part about you doing the packing. I always forget something major. I once packed my own suitcase for a business trip to Miami and forgot to pack underwear. So I'm really glad you'll be doing the packing." I said. She laughed. I went to bed that night and for the first time in a long time, I was looking forward to the next day. I slept like a baby.

The day seemed to drag more than usual that Friday. I was really anticipating the trip with Beth. But finally, it was time to clock out and head home. Traffic was unusually light. It was like God saying, "You need this. Here, I'll make it easier for you." I made it home in fifteen minutes instead of the usual 35 or 40 minutes. When I arrived, our bags were packed and sitting by the front door. Beth heard me come through the door and ran to meet me. "Hi, Daddy, how was your day?" she asked, just like her Mom used to

"Excruciatingly long, Honey, but it's finally over" I said. "Do you have everything we need?" I asked.

"Yea, I think so I didn't forget your underwear, I know that" she said smiling. I laughed. I knew she had gotten everything together. I didn't doubt it for a second

"Well, let's go to Pittsburgh." I said. I grabbed the bags and threw them into the back of the car. It was a beautiful summer day and I put the top down on the car and we hit the interstate. Beth told me that she called the post office and asked them to hold the mail until Monday. I would have never thought of that But her mother would have. She fell asleep about an hour into the trip. We were just crossing the Pennsylvania border when she awoke. "Where are we?" she asked.

"Maybe an hour away from Pittsburgh." I said.

"Where are we going to stay?" she asked.

"I don't know, somewhere close to the interstate so we can get there early. Do you remember the name of the hotel we stayed in the last time we were here?" I asked.

"Yea, it was the Marriott." she said. I have a map in my bag. I'll get it. She turned and got the map from the side pocket of her bag. "Yea, it's still circled right here. It's just off the exit into Greentree ." she said.

We drove for another hour and soon we saw the exit we needed. The hotel lot was almost empty. We registered and went to our room. She dropped her bag and turned the TV on. "Their channels are different than ours " she said.

"Yea, every city is different, unless you have satellite." I said. But I think we had better get some shut-eye if we're going to go to the game tomorrow." I said.

"But Dad, the game doesn't start until 6:05 PM." she said.

"Then maybe we'll explore for a while. They're bound to have a zoo or something here." I said. It was 11:00 and there wasn't anything on but the news and tabloid TV, so she said she was getting a shower. I wanted one too, so I grabbed my stuff from my bag and waited for her to come out of the shower. I dozed off and on while she showered. I tried to concentrate on the local news, but because I didn't know the area, I had no idea where the localities were. I turned the TV off. I happened to glance in the direction of the bathroom when I heard the shower turn off. It was then that I noticed that Beth had left the bathroom door ajar. I could see inside the bathroom through the reflection of the two mirrors set up in the corner of the room by the coat rack. Beth stepped from the shower. I saw her completely naked as she reached for the towel and dried herself. I noticed that she was developing into a fine young woman. Her breasts were rather large. Her legs were nice and long and they met at a nice little triangle of black pubic hair. I also noticed that I had gotten a hard-on looking at my own daughter. One thing I didn't notice soon enough was that she noticed me looking at her. I quickly turned my eyes away when I noticed that she saw me ogling her young body. What surprised me more was that she didn't close the door when she noticed me looking at her. Maybe she really didn't see me looking at her. Maybe she looked in the direction that she did because she noticed that she had left the door open.

I quickly glanced at her again. She was standing in full view drying herself. I watched as she rubbed the towel all over her young body. I saw her nipples harden as she rubbed the towel over them. I watched as she wrapped the towel around her back and pulled it side to side, making her young breasts jiggle. She turned away from the door and dried her fine young ass. It almost seemed as if she was giving me a show. She bent over to dry her long legs. I swore I could see her pussy as she bent to dry her lower legs and feet. She turned and looked at me again. I turned my gaze away from her again. No, I thought, she wasn't giving me a show. She just couldn't tell that I could see her. That had to be it. I mean she was my baby She couldn't possibly be aware of me spying on her, could she? I glanced back at her. She was facing the door again. She was drying her stomach. I watched as she lowered the towel to her crotch. She parted her legs and ran the towel between them. She seemed to linger there for a while. I looked at her face and I saw her part her lips and close her eyes. My God, she was enjoying the sensations the towel was creating between her legs. Her face showed pure pleasure as she rubbed the towel on her most private of parts. She looked at me again. This time I tried to see if she was really looking at me or if she was just watching the doorway. I smiled at her. I was a simple thing. Nothing sexual about it. I thought that if she saw me smile, she would be OK with the fact that I was watching. If she didn't smile back it either meant that she wasn't OK with it, or she couldn't see me. She did nothing. She disappeared behind the doorway, turned the light out and emerged from the bathroom in just a T-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts.

"You had better wait a while before you get your shower, Daddy, I think I used all the hot water," she said.

"That's OK, Honey, I'll just take a cold shower. It'll open my pores." I said. As I entered the bathroom I thought to myself, "And it'll get rid of my hard-on." I made sure the door was closed and showered. Beth was right, there was no hot water. But I hadn't intended to use it anyway. I needed something to take the thoughts of my daughter's naked, young body from my mind. I tried to think of everything non-sexual that I could, but nothing worked. Not even the cold water. I finished showering and shaving. I put on my pajamas and emerged from the bathroom to find Beth sitting on the bed watching TV. "What are you watching, Honey?" I asked.

"I think its called 'Taxi Cab Confessions' on HBO," she answered. I knew the show. It's where they put secret cameras in actual taxis and film the passengers saying and doing all kinds of sexual things.

"I'm not so sure you should be watching that kind of stuff, Beth." I said.

"Oh, Daddy, it's harmless. I've seen and heard more than that in school." she confessed.

"Well maybe I should be looking at your school." I responded. "Little girls shouldn't..." Beth stopped me. "Daddy, I don't know if you've noticed lately, but I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm eighteen. I know how babies are made. I know what sex is. I even know what all the words mean. "You know, words like blow job, eating pussy, come, cock and fuck. Mom taught me about sex. She said that I should know these things because, no matter what, they would be things that eventually would come up in my life." I sat on the bed with my mouth open. I didn't quite know what to say. But I felt I had to say something.

"Well, Honey, your Mom told me a few years that you and her had 'the talk' but she never told me she had told you that much." I said.

She came and sat beside me. "I'm sorry, Daddy. "I didn't mean to go off on you like that I'm not a baby anymore, but if it's OK with you, I want to be your little girl for a while longer." I hugged her tightly. I looked at the TV and there was a couple doing it in the back of the cab. The part's of their bodies where the action was taking place was clouded, but it was obvious what they were doing.

"So you really know all of this stuff, huh?" I said. She watched the action for a second.

"Yea," she answered.

"So I guess you and me should be able to talk about just about anything by now, huh?" I asked.

"Sure, Daddy, Why?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering. I know you used to talk with your mother about everything. I was just hoping you could do the same with me, that's all." I said.

"I love you, Daddy. If there's ever anything I need to know, you'll be the first one I come to I promise." she said.

"That's great, Honey, but I was hoping that you'd answer a question for me," I said. She kept looking at the couple on the TV.

"Sure, Daddy, what is it?" she asked.

"Well, How does watching that make you feel?" I asked.

"It makes me want to see them without the cloud." she said. For a second I was confused. Then I saw what she was talking about. The pixilated part of the video where the censors had edited the real action.

"You mean that you want to see them actually doing it?" I asked.

"Yea. I mean we both know what they're doing. Why hide it." she explained.

"So you like to watch, is that it?" I asked.

"Doesn't everybody like to watch?" she asked.

"Well, you're probably right." I said.

"Don't you like to watch, Daddy?" she asked. Immediately my mind went to the pictures of her drying herself in the bathroom. "I mean, isn't it natural to watch something so beautiful as the human body?" she added. I barely heard her. My thoughts were on her jiggling, hard-nipped breasts I had just viewed just minutes earlier. "Daddy?" she said as she nudged me, "Did you hear me?" she said. She blasted me back to the present.

"What? Oh, yea, Honey, I do like to watch, I guess." I answered. "But doesn't it bother you at all?" I asked again.

"What it does is make me horny, that's all." she said. I was dumbfounded. "You know what horny is, huh?" I said.

"Oh, God yes. Mom told me that I was going to be like this all the time when I got to this age and she was right." she answered. She glanced at me. I was very uncomfortable, but yet I was calm. "Does it bother you that I get horny, Daddy?" she asked.

"No, it doesn't bother me. I know what I was like when I was a teenager. What bothers me is that it seems to have come on all of a sudden. I know it really doesn't, so that means that I haven't been paying as much attention to you as I should have. That's what bothers me." I answered.

"Daddy, I know that you've had a tough time adjusting to things since Mom died. I had a rough time for a while myself. I lost my Mom, my friend and my teacher. You lost all of those things and you lost your soul mate and your lover, too." she said. "I know that you love me and that, in time, you'll be yourself again. That's why this trip means so much to me. It means that you're on your way back." she said, sounding very much like her mother. I almost cried.

"Beth, how did you get to be so damn smart?" I said, fighting back the tears. She smiled and hugged me.

"I get it from my Dad. He's real smart. And handsome too." she said laughing.

I hugged her tightly. I was sitting on the corner of the bed and Beth laid her head on my lap. As she settled in, I noticed that her T-shirt had gaped open and I could see her firm little breasts again. Instantly my mind back-peddled to the bathroom scene again. The entire thing flowed through my mind like a porn flick. But as soon as I began to reminisce I realized that I was getting a hard-on and that soon it would be touching her on the head. I almost jumped up. "Well, Honey, I'm gonna hit the sack." I said. "Maybe you should too."

"Yea, I am pretty tired." she admitted. She turned the TV off and climbed into her bed. I turned off the light but noticed that I had left the light on in the bathroom.

"Oh, damn." I said. She saw what I was cussing about.

"I'll get it, Daddy." she said. She climbed out of the bed and I watched her go into the light. I saw the light through her thin clothes silhouetting her figure. Her young body was again in my thoughts. The light went out and I heard her walk back to her bed. I thought I might have trouble sleeping that night, but I slept like a baby. Beth woke me about nine the next morning. I turned over and in my sleepy haze I turned over and flung off the covers. Beth looked at me and giggled like a schoolgirl. I looked at her and saw that she was looking at my crotch. It was wet. I must have had a wet dream. But how could this be? I hadn't had a wet dream in 10 years. What was just as bad, I had a piss-hard. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I was utterly and totally embarrassed..

As I was in the bathroom, my thoughts were still on why I had a wet dream. I didn't remember any dreams so erotic as to do that to me. Then I remembered that the last thing I had seen before I went to sleep was Beth's body showing through her clothes. I had a wet dream over my own 18 year-old daughter. I was as confused as a teenager. I really didn't want to go back into the other room and face my daughter. But I knew that, no matter how long I stayed in there, I would eventually have to face the music. I walked from the bathroom. I sat on my bed without saying anything. I really didn't know what to say, or even if I had to say anything. But all too soon, I realized that I was going to have to explain things to my little girl. "That must have been a really good dream, huh Daddy." she said. I felt my face flush again.

"It must have, huh. It's a shame I don't remember even having it." I said. Beth said nothing. We went and saw the sights. I eventually found the zoo. It was hard to find because it was out of the way almost in the suburbs. You would think it would be a lot easier to find. We also went on a daytime cruise on the Gateway Clipper. It was really nice to see the whole city from the rivers. There were two elevator-like cars similar to the cable-cars in San Francisco going up two separate sides of the rivers. I told Beth that we would have to ride them to get a better view of the city. But right then we had to be getting to PNC park. It was much easier to find than the zoo. There weren't a lot of people there and those of us that had seats in the back rows of seats were all sitting down front after about three innings. We had a great day. I almost caught a foul ball. Our team won the game in eleven innings but more importantly, I was spending some quality time with Beth. It was nearly 11:00 when we got back to the hotel.

We put our souvenirs on the table and we anxiously talked about the game and of life in general. Beth said that she was going to get her shower and grabbed her stuff and headed for the bathroom. "Try to leave me some hot water, will you." I said.

"I will." she said. I watched as she again left the door ajar, this time slightly more so. I watched her silhouette through the shower certain. I wondered if she knew how sexy she was. Probably not, I thought. I turned on the TV and watched both it and the bathroom. I changed the channel to H2O. and a show called 'Hollywood Hookers' was on. I watched as all different sizes of breasts were flaunted on the screen. That is until I heard the shower turn off. This time I was ready. I turned the TV and all the lights off in the room. I knew that she shouldn't be able to see me in the dark. She stepped from the shower and grabbed the towel. I noticed that she looked out the open door. I even saw her squint her eyes trying to look even harder. She smiled. I had no idea why. I thought I would be able to take in her whole routine of drying herself. And I did. She started by wrapping her hair in the towel. She then grabbed another towel and began rubbing her skin dry. Again I was enjoying her nipples harden as she wiped them. And again I watched her tits jiggle when she sawed the towel across her back to dry it. I thought that she was taking more time drying than the previous night. She again spread her long sensuous legs and rubbed the towel between them. This time, however, she lingered there far longer than she had the night before. I watched as her eyes first closed then opened as the towel stimulated her young pussy. I watched as her mouth opened and her tongue flicked out across her lips. She was masturbating and I had a front row seat. My cock hadn't been as hard as it was in a long time.