My Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers

"Why? Are you scared he's going to come and get you?" I asked with a chuckle.

She smiled and tapped my right hand, which was still on her right knee, saying, "No, of course not. I was just curious. Thirty years doesn't seem like a long enough sentence to me."

Putting the remote on the bedside table I reached for my iPad saying, "I can probably look it up."

"No, that's okay," she said as she took the iPad away from me and laid it back down on the nightstand. "It's not that important."

"Okay," I replied, a little confused.

"Hey, Daddy, do you remember how I used to sleep between you and Mom?" she asked cheerfully, completely changing the subject.

I smiled at that."Yes, I remember. I'm surprised you do."

"It's pretty vague," she admitted.

Relaxing again I let myself put my hand on her lower right thigh, the pale skin as soft as velvet under my fingers, as I recounted the tale, "Yeah, you would come pattering down the hall at six in the morning. I'd grab you with one hand and plop you right in-between us. You'd fall right back to sleep and stay that way until we got up."

"Yeah, those were good times," she muttered with a smile.

"Why do you bring it up?" I asked, a little confused as to why she would mention something like that out of the blue.

"Well, I was wondering if, since Mom's in Florida, maybe I could sleep on Mom's side of the bed?" she asked.

Her request seemed pretty reasonable but I shook my head. I felt it would be difficult for me to resist attempting something inappropriate with her, that she might tell her mother about, if she slept right there next to me. No, it was a bad idea, especially since I was naked beneath the sheets. I said, "I don't think that's a really good idea."

She smiled at me and said, "I won't tell Mom if you don't. Or is it because your naked under there?" she asked, tugging at the side of the sheet and blanket.

My naked right hip was revealed for a moment before I managed to get control of the sheets from her. I laughed nervously and said, "Yes, I'm naked."

"Well, I'm okay with that," she said with a shrug. "It'll be our secret. Without Josh, I'm all alone on that end of the house. Please, Daddy?" she asked, sticking out her bottom lip.

She always did that when she needed me to give in and it always worked. I thought about what sort of protest I could raise but realized that telling her that I might grope her in her sleep was almost as bad as actually doing it. Not seeing a way out, I nodded and said, "Okay, I guess so."

"Great," Ashley replied with a smile and then, without a moment's hesitation she reached across me and pulled the sheets down to my waist on her mother's side. She lifted her left leg off the floor, placed it on the bed in front of her, leaned back with her elbows behind her for support, tossed her right leg across my body and onto her mother's side of the bed, lifted herself up, and crab-crawled over me.

She was bent back as she crossed in front of me and, unable to resist, I took a peek to see her panty-covered crotch. However, instantly discovering that she was not wearing any panties, I caught a flash of my own daughter's pussy. The slit itself was completely shaved, a long pink gash with just a hint of moisture covering it visible in the lamplight. A triangle of orange hair above the top of her slit adorned her mound.

Ashley sat down right next to me, now on my left side, in the center of the bed. Her warm left hip touched mine as she sat there and looked at me. She said, "This is going to be so much better. You'll see. You don't want to sleep by yourself, do you?"

"No, I suppose not," I replied after thinking about it for a moment. I was still trying to process what I had just seen. I really didn't want to even mention what I had seen but, for some reason, I couldn't hold my tongue. I asked, "You aren't wearing any panties?"

She shook her head. Then she said, "Neither are you, Daddy."

I smiled at that and chuckled. She had me there. Still, I felt my cock stirring and I needed to keep it under control. I said, "Yes, but if your mother ever found out-"

"She won't, Daddy," she told me. She ran her hands across my chest and, changing the subject, said, "I love how your chest hair feels. I can lace my fingers into some of it. You never thought of shaving it?"

About to protest, I found I really enjoyed her touch and the fact that she had a question distracted me from what I had been about to say. So, I answered, "No. I thought about it, but your Mother didn't want me to."

"Good choice," Ashley replied. "I like it." She caressed my chest with both of her hands. "It feels so soft. Does this feel good?"

I knew I should stop her but I loved her touch. So far I could shake all of this off as innocent fun but it was getting more and more difficult to keep my cock from protesting and tenting the sheets. "Yes," I said without elaboration.

She smiled at that. Then she said, "Daddy, I was wondering if... oh, never mind."

"What is it, Sweetheart?" I prompted, happy to change the subject.

She shook her head, her ponytail waiving back and forth at me from behind her head. "You'll think I'm silly."

"No I won't. You can ask me anything. You know that," I insisted.

She reached up with her right hand and pulled the scrunchie out of her hair, releasing her long orange hair to fall all about her face. She looked truly beautiful, causing an extra lurch in my cock under the sheets. She continued to rub my chest with her left hand and then, after a moment, she sighed and said, "I know, Daddy. Please don't tell Mom I asked you this, okay?"

"Sure, Sweetheart. You can trust me. What do you need?" I asked. I was bracing myself for her to ask for a new car or something that was going to cost me a lot of money. I didn't turn her away often.

She nodded and said, "Well, I was actually wondering if, maybe, I might be able to see what your penis looks like?"

"What?" I asked, incredulously. God knew I wanted to show her but for her to ask such a thing came as such a shock to me that I nearly choked on my own tongue.

"Well, I've never seen a man's dick," she told me as she tugged at the sheet and blanket to pull it down off of me.

I quickly reached down and pulled up the sheet to cover myself as I said, "What are you talking about? You had sex with Todd, didn't you?" We had put her on the pill a long time ago and I was sure she wasn't a virgin any longer.

She stopped and looked at me. She said, "Daddy, yes, I had sex with Todd. I also had sex with Jimmy. But, see, both of their dicks were about three inches long and a little thicker than my thumb. My friend Bonnie tells me that is smaller than average. So, I just wanted to compare them to yours to see if she's right. Please?"

Her request sounded so reasonable that I smiled at that. She made it sound so innocent. In the back of my mind I knew it was wrong but, after a long moment, I finally said, "Well, alright. You can look but just for a minute, and don't tell your mother. Okay?"

"Okay. I won't tell her! I promise," she replied with a smile, her cute dimples appearing on her cheeks, as she pulled the sheet down and away from my groin, revealing my cock.

It lay on my leg, halfway hard. I had tried to suppress the desires in me to keep it from achieving full hardness. I have to admit that I enjoyed her looking at it. It was a little bit about showing off and a lot about my own daughter looking at me.

She said, "Wow, Daddy. It's bigger than Todd's and it's not even hard." She put her left hand back on my chest but, this time, she slowly ran her hand down across my lower abdomen and down my hip.

She didn't touch my cock so I just let her look. There was no harm in just looking, was there? Besides, like she said, it wasn't even hard, so it was just a father letting his curious daughter have a peek.

Ashley frowned that cute little frown of hers and asked, "Daddy, can I please see what it looks like when it gets hard? I can't really tell how big it is like that."

Her request sounded so reasonable that I couldn't think of a reason why not. I mean, if I was going to show it to her so she could see how it compared to the boys in high school, then seeing it soft really wasn't telling her anything. So, when I opened my mouth to protest, nothing came out.

She said, "What can I do to help? Would letting you see my breasts turn you on?" Without waiting for an answer, my daughter stopped caressing me just long enough to shrug off the straps holding up her nightie. She let them drop down her arms and pulled her arms up through the spaghetti straps in one smooth motion. As the material fell to her waist, her pale breasts were revealed to me for the first time in years.

As she returned to running her left hand across my chest and down my hips, only inches from my slowly swelling cock, I couldn't help myself from studying the smooth pale cones on her chest. They were firm and full for their small size, a B cup. As they pointed at me I examined the pale skin, adorned by the occasional orange freckle. Each of her beautiful breasts was topped with a perfectly formed bright pink nipple. The nipples were hard and erect with excitement.

What seemed like minutes passed before Ashley said, "Daddy, you can touch them if that would help."

Her request sounded reasonable but I knew it was wrong. Touching her breasts was crossing a line; the line of touching which could easily lead to much more. It was wrong, but I, of course, really wanted to. "I don't think that would be appropriate," I told her.

She frowned at me and said, "It's just us here, Daddy. Nobody will ever know." She took my left hand, which was resting beside her, and pulled it up to her right breast. Ashley laughed and said, "You know, the last time I was in your bed, these were a whole lot smaller."

I relaxed a bit at that. She wasn't self-conscious at all and made it seem the most natural thing in the world for me to touch her breasts. I knew it was wrong but I didn't pull away. I cupped her tit in my hand. The skin was warm and soft, softer than her mother's, but inside it didn't sag at all. It was firm; not hard like a fake tit, but firm like a young woman's.

As I boldly ran my thumb gently across the hard nipple she moaned and said, "Oh, Daddy. Don't be afraid to touch me. It's okay."

I used my other hand on her other breast, cupping both of them and caressing them. They were so warm and I boldly rolled the hard nipples between my fingers. I felt so bad for doing that but I was helpless to resist the urge. I said, "They're perfect."

She smiled at me and said, "You think so?"

"Oh yes, Sweetheart. Your breasts are beautiful," I complimented her.

"It's getting harder, Daddy," she informed me. She uncrossed her legs, careful not to pull her breasts away from my hands. She lifted her right leg up, her foot beside my raised head. She asked, "Maybe seeing my pussy would help?"

Her suggestion sounded reasonable as I looked down and examined her pussy, from the orange triangle of hair above, to the clean-shaven pink slit below. I could see everything. Her mound was swollen and moist with desire. The pink slit was turning redder even as I watched, slowly flowering open before my eyes.

Without a word, as I was examining her slit, Ashley lifted my cock from my thigh with the warm fingers of her left hand. She stroked it delicately and, as she felt it grow and harden in her hand, she wrapped her fingers around it, gripped it harder, and jacked it up and down. She said, "Wow, Daddy, you have a nice thick cock. It's twice as long as Todd's and almost as thick as my wrist."

I groaned with pleasure as well as apprehension. I said, "Oh, Sweetheart, we can't do this."

"But, Daddy," she said, "you're not fully hard yet. Touch my pussy if that will help. I need to see how big it gets."

Her suggestion sounded reasonable to me in my heightened state. I had already agreed to let her see how big it was when it was hard and it was only right that I made sure it was really good and hard for her to inspect. Touching my own daughter's pussy would really turn me on and help me get fully hard for her, so it didn't seem like that big of a leap in that moment.

The smell of desire from her pussy teased at my nose. She was so beautiful, her pale skin dotted with orange freckles, in some places more than others, was soft under my hands. Her nightie was around her waist, leaving her mostly naked before me. I couldn't understand what had come over Todd to dump my beautiful daughter. He must have really been an idiot.

My right hand slid down her firm stomach and over her bunched nightie. My daughter's orange pubic hair tickled my palm as I settled it down lightly. My thumb dropped down, caressing the velvety soft lips of Ashley's little pussy. I pressed forward, the yielding folds parting easily. Finding her clit with ease, I gently massaged the hard bud with my thumb, which was instantly wet, covered in my daughter's juices.

Ashley bent her head down, her long orange locks falling about her face, and wrapped her supple lips around the head of my cock. Her mouth was warm and soft against my sensitive skin. Her right hand continued to stroke my shaft as her left hand cupped my balls.

Though I pulled my left hand away from her chest and laced my fingers into her beautiful orange hair, my arms crossed, I said, "Oh, Sweetheart, you can't do that. Touching is one thing but this? This is oral sex."

She turned her head to face me, her hair falling to caress my balls, and she smiled that pretty smile, dimples and all, the head of my cock less than an inch from her lips. She said, "Oh, Daddy, my hand is dry and I need to get your cock wet. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

Her concern seemed reasonable, though I knew it was wrong. I had already agreed to let her stroke my cock to full hardness as I touched her pussy. This was only a little saliva. What was the harm? Besides, if felt so damn good.

She didn't wait for a response before taking my cock into her mouth again. She pressed down, her tongue against the side of my dick. The head was in her mouth and her full lips brushed lightly against the sensitive neck. She rocked her hips forward against my thumb as she slowly worked her mouth on my hard meat.

"Oh, Sweetheart," I groaned in pleasure as I continued to work my thumb against her clit. I knew what we were doing and I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care anymore. I recalled the old song lyrics, 'if this is wrong I don't want to be right.' Never in my life had that been more fitting than the situation in which I found myself at that moment.

She pulled her head up and laughed. She said, "I'm trying to keep my teeth off of it, but it's so much thicker than the boys at school." Then she dropped her mouth back to my cock and pressed her lips down, reaching halfway down the shaft before slowly dragging them back up.

I groaned, "Oh, shit, you're doing fine, Sweetheart. You're making it so hard." Of course, it was already fully hard but I didn't want her to stop. I looked down my body, watching my daughter's sweet freckled face obscenely impaled upon my own hard cock.

After a few moments she lifted off, her hand stroking my wet prick sexily. She said, "You know, I might be able to get more of it in my mouth if I were lined up with it better."

"You don't have to do that, Sweetheart," I told her, trying to come to my senses. "As you can see, it's pretty hard."

She smiled at me and said, "I know I don't have to, but I want to try." With that she kicked her right leg over my head and rolled over on top of me. She took my dick into her mouth again and this time, being directly on top of me with her tongue against the top of my shaft, she took me all the way into her mouth. My cock was of average length so it probably wasn't that hard for her to do, but I did feel the top of her throat rub against the sensitive skin under the head as her lips nestled into my pubic hair and against my balls.

My head swirled with the pleasure of her mouth swallowing me like that, so, with her pussy just an inch above my face, I decided that it was only reasonable that, while I was showing her a man's cock I also show her how a man should be able to eat her pussy. I mean, she should know this when she's picking a potential mate. So, I pressed my face up between her firm thighs, the pale skin soft against my cheeks, and let my tongue part the swollen folds of her bright pink pussy. I quickly found her hard clit again, this time with my wet tongue, and I gently lapped against it. She tasted like honey.

Ashley pressed her slim body back against my face as she bobbed atop my dick over and over, her lips dragging up and down my shaft like a pro. She cupped my balls with one hand and held herself up with the other. Slurping sounds filled the bedroom.

I wondered how many boys in her school she had done something similar to, but I took her at her word that mine was, by far, the biggest one. Like many men, I was superficial in that way, so I had really liked hearing that. At the same time I wanted to eat her pussy so well that she would know what a man should be able to make her feel.

She squirmed on top of my face in pleasure as she sucked my cock, her teeth only occasionally brushing against the sensitive skin.

I ran my hands over her smooth firm ass, over her waist and the nightie still around it, against the sides of her chest where her small titties squished out just a bit as they pressed against my stomach, and, finally, up to her head, my fingers lacing into her long orange hair. I was amazed at how strongly her head moved under my hands as she drove her face down onto my prick over and over. At the same time, I pressed my mouth up against her soft pussy and swirled my tongue around her delicious hard clit.

"Mmm hmm," she squeaked, her mouth too full of cock to talk. She was definitely enjoying my ministrations as she rolled her hips sexily atop my face.

I caressed my hands back down to her ass as I worked hard on her pussy. I found she liked the swirling more than the stroking and she didn't like a lot of sucking in the area. So, I swirled my wet tongue delicately but quickly around her clit. Circle after circle I made as I pulled her down firmly onto my face with my hands.

Ashley pulled off of my cock, breathing too heavily to be able to keep my cock in her mouth. "Oh Daddy," she moaned.

I knew she was close, but instead of trying something new or faster or harder that some might have done, I continued to steadily swirl my tongue around her clit. Her firm ass felt so silky under my hands as I gripped her strongly so she didn't wiggle free.

Ashley panted and moaned loudly as she came, flexing her body back and forth on top of my face. Her hand gripped the base of my cock but she wasn't able to stroke it as she was completely lost in her orgasm, her breath hot against my balls. My shaft pressed against her cheek and the head of my cock was lost in her forest of long orange hair.

I didn't stop licking at her clit, circling it with my tongue again and again, until her breathing finally slowed.

My daughter lifted herself off of my face as she groaned, "Oh Daddy." Then, she turned around and kissed me on the mouth.

I let her, deciding that since my mouth was just on her pussy and hers was around my cock, an intimate kiss was reasonable. When she pressed her wet tongue into my mouth I let her and responded back with my own tongue, my mouth tasting of her sweet pussy juices.

Ashley pulled up, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Daddy, that was amazing. No boy has ever made me come like that."

I smiled at her and said, "See, you don't need to be messing with them."

Her eyes went wide and she said, "No I don't." As she kicked her leg up over my waist she said, "Well, your cock is really big when it's hard." She reached down between us and stroked it. "Since you are so much bigger than Todd or any of those boys, I'm worried that a cock this big wouldn't fit inside of my tight little pussy, you know?" she said, moving her hips up until the head of my cock nestled at the entrance to her cunt. "So, would it be okay if I tried it out?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers