My Sexy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers

* * *

For the ride back, Mom and Dad wanted to speak to Karen without the boys around and, since the boys loved riding in the SUV, Dad gave me the keys. Allyson asked if she could drive and Dad told her that he would rather I drive since the twins were in the car. She was a little offended by that but relented.

As I followed Dad again, this time in opposite vehicles, the kids in the back seat talked non-stop about the water park. They had a great time. This left a chasm of silence between me and Allyson as she sat in the passenger seat.

I had spread a towel on the seat and was still in my trunks. I had put back on my tee shirt and shoes, though. Allyson had toweled off and changed back in to her 'Your Boyfriend Thinks I'm Hot' tee shirt, denim shorts, and tennis shoes.

I turned the radio on to a country station that I knew the kids liked and set the fade to the rear seats. With the sound of the radio and their chatter the kids couldn't overhear anything said in the front seat. I told Allyson, "Thanks for covering for me with Karen."

She perked up and looked at me. She said, "So, you're not mad?"

I was confused. I glanced at her to find her looking at me with those beautiful piercing blue eyes full of hope. "Mad? Why would I be mad? I thought you'd be mad."

She beamed a great big smile at me. Then, unbuckling her seatbelt, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Aunt Ally!" both of the boys exclaimed.

Allyson turned her head to the backseat and said, "Kids, never take off your seatbelt in a moving vehicle like I just did, okay?"

The boys said "Okay."

Allyson replied, "Good!" Then she sat back in her seat and put her seatbelt back on.

I said, "Okay, so I guess that means you aren't mad at me for... you know."

She shook her head. Then, after a moment she said, "It felt awfully thick."

I turned up the radio even louder to be damn sure the kids couldn't hear her.

Then she asked, "So, does your hard-on mean that you think I'm pretty?"

I didn't know where this was leading. Was she teasing me or testing me? Regardless, I had to nod.

"Yeah? What do you like about me? What turned you on?" she asked.

I thought of everything about her that turned me on and I felt my cock getting hard again. "Allyson," I moaned, basically pleading with her not to ask.

She stuck out her bottom lip in a pout and said, "What? You can't think of one thing that you like about me?"

I knew she was teasing me now. In that moment I knew that I should have said something to end the conversation, or not said anything at all. Instead, I said, "Everything about you is sexy, you know that!"

"Everything? I doubt that. It's my ass isn't it? I've been told I have a sweet ass," she asked.

I should have shut up, but I couldn't help myself. "God yes, you have such a fine ass, Sis. But your face and tits are so cute!"

"Cute? Cute is not sexy," she told me.

"Yes it is," I objected. "Very sexy."

"Oh? So, what about my face?" she asked.

"Everything," I told her. "Your skin is flawless, your eyes are beautiful, your nose is cute, and your lips..."

She chuckled at the silence and then asked, "Tell me, big brother; what do you want me to do with my lips?"

Finally I came to my senses and shut my mouth. Of course, by then it was too late. I couldn't look at her as I concentrated on the road.

She asked, "Do you want me to wrap these lips about that thick dick of yours? Do you want me to blow you?"

I swallowed hard and my cock was like a rock inside my jeans, but still, I didn't look at her. I didn't answer.

"You do, don't you? You want me to suck your dick, you bad boy," she teased.

"Uncle Joe, can you turn the radio down?" Mitch shouted from the backseat.

I turned the radio down as Allyson giggled.

I shook my head in disbelief at my sister's reaction to discovering my erection. What was our relationship becoming? What did I want? What did she want? It was wrong, wasn't it? Did I care?

* * *

When we got home Mom started cooking and everyone went to their rooms. Karen and the kids used the guest rooms and both of the two bathrooms adjacent to my and Allyson's bedrooms to get cleaned up. I went to my room, closed the door, and took off my trunks.

The memory of everything that had happened was playing havoc with my mind and I found my cock immediately filled out to full hardness. What the hell, I thought as I grabbed it and stroked it a few times. Thoughts of fucking my little sister's tight cunt filled half my mind while the other half was filled with thoughts of her sucking it; thoughts she had put there. I pictured her pretty face with my cock stroking in and out from between her pretty lips.

It wasn't going to take long at that rate; I had been so turned on all day that I was a minute or two away from coming at any given moment. I needed some relief. I stroked my dick in my fist faster and faster.

Suddenly, the door swung open, Allyson walked in, and closed the door behind her.

I stopped just short of coming and pulled the comforter over my lap. "What the hell?" I said. "Get out of here."

She looked at me in the face and down at the comforter over my lap. She smiled and said, "Oh, please. If you really didn't want me to come in, you'd have locked the door." She knelt down on the floor in from of me and said, "Keep going. I want to watch."

"Watch what?" I asked, as if I didn't know what she was referring to. "I was just changing my clothes."

"Don't fucking lie to me, Joe Peeler," she scolded. "I know exactly what you were doing." She reached out and tugged at the comforter.

Now, I'm strong; much stronger than Allyson. I could have easily held onto the comforter and forced her out of my room. I didn't do that. I let her take the comforter and look at my hard throbbing cock.

My prick stood tall and proud from my groin. Knowing she was seeing it made it even harder. It was eight inches long and two and a half inches wide. The head flared out the same width as the shaft. It was circumcised and a little pale though, at the moment, it was tinged red with excitement and the veins bulged obscenely along the shaft.

"Whoa, that's bigger than I thought it was," Allyson said, studying it, turning her head to the side to look at it from every angle. "Sit on the edge so I can see it better."

Without a word or even a hesitation, I scooted forward to the edge of the bed, my balls dropping off the edge of the mattress. I had always been powerless to resist any request Allyson made of me. Her requests had always been reasonable, until now, and we loved each other, so it had never been an issue before.

She looked up at me and smiled. She said, "Go ahead. No guy has ever done it in front of me. Show me how you do it."

It was all so surreal. I had never imagined this happening to me. Well, okay, I had imagined it, but it was really happening. I gripped my dick and slowly stroked my cock in front of my sister.

Allyson studied me intently and then, after a dozen strokes she said, "Huh! So, you grab it in the middle and move the skin up and down. You don't use any lube?"

I couldn't speak. I just shook my head. I rarely used anything like that. I found it too messy. Sometimes if I were in the bathroom taking a shower I might improvise.

She watched me continue to stroke myself, as if hypnotized by the motion. I didn't want to break the spell of that moment by saying anything or coming, so I kept stroking it slowly. Finally, Allyson said, "Wow, you have a nice fucking cock, Joe."

I smiled at her. I felt so strange. It was like she was the older sister and I was her younger brother. I wanted her approval.

Allyson glanced around and said, "Shit, where do you normally come? Fuck, we'll just use my shirt."

I wanted to tell her that I kept a roll of toilet paper stashed away but I liked the idea of using her shirt, so I didn't try to say anything.

Allyson whipped her tee shirt up over her head and off. She wore a little white bra underneath to support her small firm breasts. I didn't see more of them in the bra than I had in the bikini. In fact, it was less revealing that the bikini top had been. Allyson quickly folded the shirt into a makeshift towel and told me, "Tell me when you're getting close."

I nodded, my eyes falling to her slightly burned chest and the faint freckles I found there. I devoured her with my eyes; her smooth shoulders, her small breasts inside that bra, and her sexy flat stomach. The sight was bringing me quickly to the edge. "I'm close," I croaked.

Allyson smiled, held up her shirt just in front of the head of my cock, and brushed my hand aside. She wrapped her small delicate fingers around my hot dick and began stroking it vigorously. Her hand felt cool against my skin as she gripped the shaft perfectly, pulling and pushing the skin up and down my prick like an expert.

"Holy fucking shit," I sighed as the pleasure exploded inside my brain. While I hadn't had a woman touch my prick in eight months, I found it so wicked and erotic that it was my sister's hand jerking so strongly on my prick. Her fingers seemed so small and dainty as they were unable to wrap completely around my thick hard shaft.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Is this how you like it? Are you going to come for me, Joe? I want to see you shoot your cum all over my shirt. Can you do that?"

I nodded. I could see how turned on she was, her nipples denting the cups of her small bra. Her words turning me on even more. I was seconds away from coming.

Dad shouted down the hall, "Dinner's ready! Ya'll get washed up!"

Without hesitation, Allyson shouted back to him, "We'll be right there!" Then, as if nothing happened, she hissed quietly to me, "Come for me, Joe!"

I groaned as my orgasm took me and cum raced up my cock. The first blast struck the tee shirt so hard that most of it bounced off and fell to the floor.

Allyson captured the rest of my cum with her shirt as she continued to stroke my coming cock with her little fist. She said, "Yeah, that it. Give me that shit. Wow, that's a lot of cum."

I tried not to groan too loudly as I finished coming on my sister's shirt. I bent down, weak from my orgasm, tilted her face up, and kissed her. I didn't even think about how wrong any of it was in that moment.

Allyson opened her mouth to me and I did the same. For the first time, our tongues touched as we kissed each other deeply, tenderly, and passionately. I wanted her. I wanted her to suck my cock. I wanted to taster her pussy. I wanted her to ride her little cunt up and down my shaft.

I knew, in that moment, if Dad had not called us to dinner I would have been all over my little sister. Slowly, my senses returning, I finally pulled back and said, "We have to go."

Allyson nodded and smiled. "You go first. When everyone's out of this end of the house, call for me like you're waiting for me."

* * *

I avoided Allyson the rest of the night. I locked my bedroom door when I went to bed. I was so ashamed of what I had done. The guilt overwhelmed me. I had to put a stop to it. Nothing like that should ever happen again, I scolded myself.

The next morning I showered and dressed for church. We were catholic. Most of the population of DeRidder was Baptist. Having the highest number of churches per capita in the country, you'd think there would be more than one Catholic Church, but there wasn't. It was Saint Joseph's or nothing.

When my dad yelled, "Come on, we're going to be late!" I finally put on my grey boots and headed out into the living room. As usual, I wore my black jeans and green plaid short-sleeved shirt. That's what we considered dressing up. Very few people wore slacks or dress shirts in DeRidder.

Mom and Dad were dressed similar to me, Dad in his own black jeans and Mom in a conservative black dress. "Where's your sister?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. Karen and the twins had returned home to Leesville, so I knew they were referring to Allyson. I looked down the hall and she appeared.

She came sauntering up the hall as if she had all the time in the world. She wore a frilly pink short-sleeved blouse that buttoned up the front. Only the top two buttons were loosened. Instead of pants she had on, of all things, a skirt. It was pink, frilly, and fell to just above her knees. Her shoes were pink heels.

I had never seen Allyson in a skirt before so it took a while before my eyes traveled up to her face. The dress was a little busy but still pretty.

Allyson wore more makeup than I had seen her wear prior to that. She wasn't overdone just enhanced. She truly did look like a completely mature and sexy woman.

I felt my cock stir in my pants but I steeled myself. I had to stop this before it went too far, if it hadn't already. God, what have I started?

"See," Mom said, "I told you that would look good on you."

"You look beautiful, Sweetheart," Dad added.

"Thanks Dad," Allyson said with a smile, casting me a concerned look. Then to Mom she sighed and said, "It's just so frilly. If the skirt were simpler-"

"Oh pish! It looks darling! Now, come on, we don't want to be late."

Mom and Dad hurried out the door.

Allyson looked at me and asked, "Is something wrong?"

I didn't really want to get into it at that moment, so I said, "No, you look great."

She shook her head but smiled. She said, "Well, there is one good thing about this skirt."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked.

Allyson turned away and walked toward the door. She reached behind her and pulled the back of her skirt up over her shapely ass. She had light tan lines across her as cheeks, which I could clearly see because she wore no underwear.

Before I could say anything, she was out the door. My cock, no longer satisfied from the previous afternoon was hard again, forming a nice big bulge in my black jeans. Here we go again, I thought.

* * *

"What we did was wrong. It can't happen again," I told Allyson.

"You are such a stick in the mud. We didn't do anything bad," she said.

"Not bad? What if Mom and Dad found out?" I asked.

"They're not going to, are they? Besides, I just helped you out with a problem; a problem I caused. It was only fair," she replied with a sly smile.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well, if Dad found out he wouldn't see it that way," I said as I sat on the living room sofa. We had just gotten back from church where I had spent most of the time with an erection from the knowledge that my sister sitting next to me wore no panties and the rest of the time feeling guilty. The feelings weren't mutually exclusive either. Needless to say, I was conflicted. Meanwhile, Mom and Dad were completely oblivious and dropped us off at home so they could go grocery shopping.

"Dad's not going to find out. Neither of us is going to tell him. But didn't you feel the rush of getting caught. Didn't the danger excite you?" Allyson asked as she plopped down on the couch next to me.

"That's not the point," I complained.

"Aha, so you did feel it!" she countered as she tried to sit on my lap. I knew she was naked beneath that skirt.

I grabbed her arm and wouldn't let her get on top of me. I said, "We can't do this anymore. It's wrong."

She got a pout on her face and said, "So, now I can't even sit on your lap?"

I sighed. I had hurt her feelings. I didn't want things to be weird between us. I was just trying to make her understand and having her sit on my lap was only going to weaken my resolve. "I'm sorry for pushing you off, it's just that-"

Allyson cut me off by putting her little hand on the bulge at my crotch, her pink fingernails looking so cute as they scraped against the denim and sent vibrations into my hard balled-up cock. She said, "It's just that you don't want me sitting on this big bulge in your pants because you might not be able to resist fucking me right here on the couch. True?"

I glanced away, the teasing pleasure from her fingernails playing havoc with my resistance. She had really hit the nail on the head with that comment. Knowing that she was naked under that skirt was driving me wild and I was doing everything I could to fight those feelings. "Well, I-"

"Fine," she said as she stood up in front of me. "If you want to stop, we'll stop, but let's make this fair, okay?"

"Um, okay," I said hesitantly. I was a little shocked at how disappointed I was that she had given in so quickly. Still, it was what I had asked for and she was respecting that. As for 'keeping it fair', I didn't know where she was going with that but I had always tried to be fair, so, I looked at her quizzically.

"I got to see your big gorgeous cock last night, so I suppose it's only fair that you see my tight little pussy. I mean, just to even things up," Allyson said as if we were talking about splitting up a piece of cake. Without giving me a chance to respond, she lifted up the front her skirt and slowly swayed her hips side to side.

I couldn't look away. I had to study and memorize it because I might never see it again.

Allyson had tan lines around her pussy, leaving the skin pale but for the unmistakable ruddy hue of excitement of her mound. Her pussy was clean-shaven except for a small triangle of dark hair just above the top of her slit. The lips of her pussy were puffy and bright pink with excitement. They were flowered open and glistened with wetness in the lamplight.

"Wow," I whispered involuntarily.

"You like what you see?" she asked as she reached down with her fingers and spread open her pussy even wider for me to see her clit. Then she took one of her fingers and brushed it against her clit. She sighed with pleasure.

The back door opened as Dad said, "Your mother forgot her purse. Have you two seen it anywhere?"

In the time it took Dad to step in, round the corner of the kitchen, and spot us in the living room, Allyson had lowered her dress and was walking toward the kitchen. She asked, "Is that it?" as she pointed to something in the kitchen.

"Yes," Dad replied in relief. He looked at her and then me. After a moment he said, "You two look bored. Why don't you come and help?"

It really wasn't a request. We both knew Dad and that was his way of telling us to get in the car. As I stood up I found myself wondering what would have happened if he hadn't walked in.

Sure enough, as we climbed into the SUV Allyson said softly to me, "We're still not even."

* * *

Allyson was excited about her first day on the job. I had to start work at five to start the asphalt heating in the paver. She started her job at ten, so Dad took her to work.

When I got off from work I headed home, showered, changed into some clean clothes, watched a little TV and then, at seven went to pick her up in my truck. She worked the lunch shift and half of the dinner shift.

We hadn't had a chance to talk much Sunday evening because I had to help Dad with the chicken coop. I needed time to think anyway, so it was just as well. I really didn't want to damage our relationship and I didn't want to take advantage of her either.

I knew she was being the aggressor but I still felt that it was my fault for starting it all by not being more careful. If I couldn't keep my cock under control I should have moved to the shallow end of the pool or just gotten out of the water. I had enjoyed her hanging on me and touching me too much. She was just following my lead and I had to break the cycle. Problem was, how could I do that without hurting her feelings?

After sitting in the parking lot for five minutes, the passenger door opened, Allyson climbed into my truck and pulled the door behind her. She was wearing long black slacks and a dark orange dress shirt. It was her waitressing uniform.

"Make any tips?" I asked.

"Nope, they just trained me today," she replied as she climbed across the bench seat and sat in my lap, just like she used to. "You smell good. Have a good day?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers
123456...8