My Sexy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers

I pulled up photos I had taken of my sister as I wallowed in self-pity, wishing I could go back to that day at the pool and change things. I would have missed her hot kisses and the feel of her hand on my cock. I would have missed her awesome blowjob and the look on her face as I made her come with my fingers, too. But I would still have my sister. I missed her smiling face.

After I looked at the photos I remembered the secret webcam video I had made of her and her friends shopping for the tickets to the concert. Oh crap, the concert. I had ruined everything. She wasn't going to want me to drive her, and Dad wasn't going to let one of her friends drive her. There was a whole chain of events that were damaged just because I couldn't control my dick.

I stopped the music and pulled up the video. I had originally recorded it to make sure Allyson's friends didn't do anything to my laptop, but now I just wanted to see my sister when she was happy with me; before I had screwed it all up.

The start of the video showed me telling Allyson, Lisa, and Melissa, "You girls can figure out where you want to sit by using this page here, but I have to go use the bathroom."

The laptop turned toward them and I saw them smile at me, just as I remembered. They watched me walk down the hall to the bathroom, I could hear my footsteps.

Then, after I had closed the bathroom door, Lisa, the tall pale one with the big curly orange hair, said, "Shit, so that's the Joe I've been hearing so much about? Wow girl, your brother is really fucking hot!"

I blinked at that. Whoa! This could be a revealing video after all.

Allyson nodded and said, "See, I fucking told you!"

Melissa, the tall and skinny pink-haired bombshell, with the huge tits, said, "Yeah, I wonder how big his damn cock is."

Was this how all girls talked to each other when guys weren't around?

Lisa turned to Allyson, her big mass of orange curls flailing around her head, and asked, "Girl, have you ever seen it? Shit, I'll bet it's big!"

Allyson smiled up at them and said, "Well, I've seen it in the shower a few times, but I couldn't tell how big it was."

What? She had seen me in the shower? How was that possible?

As if reading my future mind, Melissa asked, "How did you see him in the shower? Do you two shower together?"

My sister laughed and said, "No, I snuck in!"

"Doesn't he lock the damn door?" the blonde pressed.

My sister laughed again and said, "Of course he does, but my dad installed these stupid 'safety' door knobs all through the house. You just need a fucking bobby pin or paper clip to unlock one.

"Anyway, I've snuck in and seen it a few times. I wait until he stops singing. That way, I know he's spraying water in his face. He has never fucking caught me."

Lisa asked, "Does he have a nice body?"

"Oh yeah, his body is so fucking fine, it's unreal," Allyson replied, a dreamy faraway long in her eyes. Then she said, "Anyway, even though I've never seen his dick when it's hard, it feels pretty fucking big when I sit on his lap. He tries to hide it and he doesn't think I can feel it."

Mellissa looked at her skeptically, "You can't tell anything without it being hard."

Allyson smiled and said, "I said I've never seen it hard. When I sit on his lap his dick is like a fucking steel pipe!"

Oh no, she has felt it all along. I thought I had been so careful prior to the pool incident. Why hadn't she said anything?

Lisa laughed and said, "No fucking way! If your brother gets hard when you sit on his lap, he wants to fuck you!"

Allyson asked eagerly, "You really think so?"

Lisa gasped surprised at that, studied Allyson for a second, and then announced, "You want to fuck him too!"

"I didn't say that!" my sister said defensively.

"You didn't have to say it," Lisa replied. "It's written all over your damn face! Look, now you're fucking blushing!"

"Leave her alone," Melissa said. Then to Allyson she said, "It's okay, if he were my brother I'd be all over that shit too!"

"Hey," Lisa said, "I wasn't trying to embarrass her. I was just stating the obvious."

"Well, why do you think she's blushing?" Melissa replied. "Damn!"

"Why hasn't he done anything?" Allyson asked, half to herself.

"What?" Lisa asked.

Allyson looked up at her and asked, "If he wants to fuck me, why hasn't he fucking tried anything?"

What was this? She wanted me to make a move on her? So, was she deliberately getting me hard by sitting on my lap and wiggling her cute little butt against me?

Lisa and Melissa laughed at Allyson for a moment until they realized that Allyson was serious. Then Lisa patiently explained, "I have yet to find any guy that can pick up on any sort of subtle fucking hint."

"Yeah," Melissa agreed. "If he doesn't think you can feel his hard dick under your ass when you sit on his lap, then he sure as shit doesn't know you want to fuck him. He's not going to be able to pick up on any sort of subtle flirting from you."

"Yeah, especially since you're his fucking sister," Lisa added.

"Right! You have to let him know that you know how much he's turned on by you," Melissa told her.

"Yeah," Lisa agreed. "If you let him know that you know, then you can see if he'd be down with giving you a tumble."

"How would I let him know that I know?" Allyson asked, blushing even more but really wanting their advice. "I already sit on his lap, put my arms around him, and kiss him. I tickle him or let him tickle me so I can rub my ass against him until he's hard. I mean what more do I have to do?"

So, all of that was deliberate! She wanted to get me hard the whole time!

Lisa said, "Still too fucking subtle! You probably need to touch it with your hand, not just your butt."

Melissa nodded.

Allyson thought about that for a moment and then looked startled. She said softly but urgently to them, "Here he comes!"

All three girls turned and faced the monitor, as if they were looking right at me, and I found myself startled at the attention for a moment. Then they began discussing where they were going to sit. I saw myself walk up behind them.

I paused the video. Could this really be true? Had I misunderstood? I replayed the video from the beginning to confirm what I had just witnessed. It did confirm it.

I was stunned. My whole concept of the world had been turned upside down. I had been so stupid to assume that Allyson was oblivious. Not only did she know I was turned on by her, but she was turning me on deliberately. All those times Allyson sat on my lap and wiggled her cute little ass down against me was her attempt to get me hard. It had worked, of course.

I realized that, since the conversation I had just watched, twice, had occurred well before the incident in the pool, then, apparently, what I thought was carelessness on my part at the water park was actually a big move by my sister to see if I was interested in having sex with her.

What I had thought had been my good little sister trying to please me had actually been my sexy little sister trying to seduce me. Oh no, I had pushed her away thinking that I was doing what was best for her. I had told myself that I didn't want to subject her to my weaknesses, but what I had really done was spurn her advances. The girls were right, I was not subtle.

I had thought my sister was oblivious, but, turns out, I was the one that was completely oblivious to what, in hindsight, seemed so obvious. She wasn't trying to please me, she wanted me. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. Hell, she deliberately made me realize how much I wanted her.

I wasn't upset about her manipulating me by sitting on my lap, teasing me, and flirting with me. I was angry at myself for being so self-absorbed. How could I see her as a grown woman without realizing that she might have her own needs and desires? I mean, her pussy was so wet when I had touched it. Of course she wanted me.

Well, I resolved that I had to make it right, if it wasn't too late. I tried to think of anything I could do to make it up to her. Watching that video and thinking of my sister wanting me had made my dick hard, as usual. So, even though I tried to think of all the things I could possibly do to make it up to her, I only really came up with one plan.

* * *

"What are you doing?" my mother asked from behind me as I fumbled at the desk in the kitchen.

I had thought my parents were asleep. I was naked beneath my robe, though thankful that I hadn't decided to take a chance and waltz through the house nude. "Mom!" I gasped as I spun around, pulling my robe tight around me. My cock was half-hard from thinking about my sister and I didn't want to accidentally flash my mother.

"It's after midnight!" She wore a similar robe, her big tits pushing the thin material apart and revealing her massive cleavage, her new faint tanlines visible.

"I couldn't sleep," I blurted, as if that explained everything.

Mom sighed nodded and mumbled cryptically, "Me neither, but probably not for the same reasons."

I barely registered her comment as I came up with, what I thought, was a brilliant idea. I couldn't tell her what I was really looking for, so I said, "I was just looking for some paper and a pen. Since Allyson won't talk to me I figured I'd write her a letter."

Mom thought about that for a moment and said, "That's a great idea. She's pretty hardheaded but she can't resist reading a letter. I'd suggest that you fill up several pages so it's nice and long. Then fold it up and put it in an envelope. It will be thick and hard to get under the door but if you push hard enough you should be able to slip it in. Then when she sees what a big package you have for her she won't be able to resist opening it up. After she looks at it and sees how long it is and how hard it was for you to write, she will have to relax, open up, and let you in. I know I would."

I sat in the little chair in front of the desk as my mother spoke. Her words were getting me hard and I didn't want her to notice. I could see that she was completely oblivious to how provocative her words had been. How could she not know? "I hope it works," I croaked.

"Here let me help," she said as she bent forward and opened the lowest drawer.

In the dim light I could see down her robe. I tried to look away but I couldn't. She was a damn sexy woman and I just sat there frozen in my seat examining her big tits and flat stomach. I could clearly see a lot of pale titflesh which told me I was seeing a lot more of her tits than I had seen at the waterpark.

"Here you go," she said, as she handed me a dozen sheets of paper and a pen. She flipped on the little desk lamp and gave me a smile.

"Thanks," I said, sounding quite loud to my ears.

"Let me know if you need anything else," she said before she kissed me lightly on the lips, turned, and walked down the hall to her bedroom. I watched her go.

It wasn't until I heard the door close behind her that I finally breathed a sigh of relief. I tried not to dwell on the exchange with my mother, as I was already on enough of a slippery slope with my attraction to my sister. My cock was throbbing with anticipation.

I grabbed a paperclip, flipped off the desk light, and headed down the hall. I tossed the blank paper, pen, and envelope in my room before heading back out into the hall.

I knelt down at my sister's door, the carpet cushioning my knees. I listened carefully and didn't hear anything in the entire house except the air conditioner pushing air through the vents. I gently tried turning her doorknob but it was still locked.

I pulled the paperclip apart until it was a long straight wire. I pushed it into the hole in her doorknob and, sure enough, I heard a click. Pulling the paperclip free and stuffing it into my robe's pocket, I turned the knob. The door opened and I quietly pushed it forward.

I stood up, slipped into my sister's bedroom, and pushed the door closed behind me. I pressed the button, locking it, for whatever that was worth.

I had been in my sister's room many times, so I knew it pretty well. There was the single bed with pink sheets, the pink curtains, the posters on the wall from her early teenage years, the trophies on the shelf from when she played softball and the pink rugs all over the floor. There were two things about the room that struck me as very different, however.

The first thing was that my sister's television, a small twenty-inch DVD combo player, had a movie playing. It most likely had restarted when it reached the end, considering the time of night. The volume was turned way down low but the picture, which cast a glow across the bed, showed two hotties taking turns sucking on a man's hard cock.

The second thing that was different was my sister. She was sound asleep, my entry having not roused her in the slightest, her mouth slightly opened as she breathed heavily. She was lying on her back, her right arm at her side and her left arm above her head. The covers had been thrown off the bed and her legs were slightly spread. In the light from the television I could plainly see that she wore neither pajamas nor panties but was, in fact, completely nude.

I stood there, in my robe, gazing at my naked sister. Her small breasts sat firmly atop her chest, the tan lines from her bikini contrasted her tanned stomach and chest with her pale little tits. A small triangular tuft of dark hair sat enticingly above her clean-shaven slit.

Though my cock grew hard again in my robe, parting the folds and protruding out of its own volition, my excitement turned into intense nervousness as the reality of the situation overwhelmed me. Yes, my sister wanted me. She had most recently given me a blowjob in my truck and swallowed my cum. She had told me that she wanted to fuck me. But since then I had hurt her feelings and she had avoided me by locking herself in her room when I was home.

My plan could go very right or it could go very wrong. I considered just waking her up and apologizing. That probably would have been the smart thing to do but it was also risky given how mad she was at me. No, I needed to diffuse her anger before it even erupted. It was a good plan.

Quietly I dropped my robe and walked up to the TV beside the bed. The guy was coming in the girls' faces and I paused for a second to watch before turning it off. The moonlight coming through the window and the pink curtains combined with the red numbers on her beside clock to bathe the room in a soft pink glow.

I knew that Allyson was a relatively sound sleeper. I could hear her deep breathing and knew that she was still asleep. I didn't want her to wake up too soon, so I had to be careful.

I knelt on the floor at the foot of the small bed, the soft pink rug cushioning my knees, and watched my sister sleep for a moment. I took a deep breath and steeled my resolve. Her pussy was beckoning to me but I needed to make more room.

I gently and very slowly nudged her right leg wider. It had more room on the bed to move than the left. I just gave it a small push with very minimal contact.

Sure enough, Allyson moved her leg wider without waking. Okay, that was how I was going to be able to do it; in small slow steps.

I pushed at her right leg again and she moved it even wider. Her foot was barely on the bed and I knew she would wake if it fell off. Her left foot could move a few inches wider too so I gave it a very small push.

Though her foot did not fall off the bed, Allyson moaned and her heavy breathing stopped. I froze. Was she awake? Did she know I was in her room? Soon her heavy breathing resumed.

I quietly let out a sigh of relief. There still wasn't enough room, but it was a start. Slowly and very gently, so my weight didn't cause such a dramatic shift in the bed as to wake her, I crawled onto the bed.

I gently hooked a finger under each leg at the back of her knees. I watched her face intently to be sure I didn't wake her. As I lifted her knees I slithered forward and pressed my shoulders to the back of her thighs for support. My arms pressed out on either side of her hips as I finally released her legs to rest fully on my shoulders.

Allyson continued to breathe heavily, to my delight. I had thought that last move would surely have awakened her but it actually had proven to be much easier than I had anticipated.

My face was less than an inch from my little sister's pussy. I had seen in during her exhibition in the living room and I had touched it in the truck, but I had never been this close, this intimate, with it. A light musky smell greeted my nose as I prepared to reach the pivotal moment of my plan.

My sister was sound asleep. Her eyes darted beneath her lids as she dreamed. I was about to intrude on that dream.

I carefully kissed the insides of my sister's thighs, not so gently as to tickle but not so heavy as to wake her. It was a fine line I walked. I needed to turn her on before she woke.

Allyson moaned and pulled her left arm down from above her head. She rested her hand on her stomach. Her heavy breathing stopped.

I froze. I didn't even breathe. It was still too soon.

After a moment her rhythmic heavy breathing resumed, indicating she was still asleep. I let out my breath very slowly. My cock throbbed with desire as it hung free below the foot of the bed.

Deciding that I had pressed my luck pretty far, I decided to just do it and hope for the best. I licked my little sister's pussy very gently, from bottom to top. I quickly licked it again, this time with a little more force, spreading my saliva up her slit. When I licked the third time I managed to part the folds of her gash and find her clit at the top. It was a small bud that felt slick against my tongue.

My sister moaned softly. She wasn't fully awake yet but she wasn't exactly asleep either. She licked her lips.

I watched her intently; studying her face between her small tits, as I boldly pursed my lips and captured the upper half of her pussy between them. I sucked, but not too hard; making a tight seal, before I began sucking her pussy flesh in and out of my mouth. My tongue brushed against her hard little clit on each stroke but I didn't flick it; I mostly used her own surrounding flesh to stroke her clit.

"Oh God," she breathed, still not quite realizing what was happening, as she cupped her tits in her own hands and tilted her hips up against my face.

I let her grind against my mouth at her own pace, adjusting my sucking to match her rhythm. The musky aroma wafting from her cunt surrounded me but as it was under my chin it was not overwhelming. I replaced her hands on her breasts with my own when she dropped her hands toward her crotch.

Allyson laced her fingers into my hair and sighed, "Joe, I knew you'd come! That feels so fucking good!"

I was relieved she wasn't angry with me. I hummed my response into her pussy and she responded by squirming sexily beneath me. I put my hands under her ass to help support her but I didn't restrain her movements, because I needed to know what sort of pace she liked.

"You like eating me, don't you big brother?" she purred in ecstasy, her hands at the back of my head, the fingers entwined in my hair, holding me tight to her little pussy.

"Mmm hmm," I hummed into her pussy as I quickened my pace of sucking and licking her sweet clit as she ground her crotch up against my face with faster and faster flicks of her hips.

"Yeah, just like that, Joe! Eat your little sister's fucking pussy!" she groaned, her orgasm quickly approaching.

I rolled her nipples firmly between my fingers as I slurped her clit and the surrounding pussy in and out from between my lips faster and faster. I watched her face from across her writhing flat stomach and between her swaying little breasts. She gazed back at me, her eyes lidded with pleasure, as I drove her toward orgasm.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers
1...345678