My Sexy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Suddenly, Allyson dropped her feet to the bed on either side of me and rose up on her elbows while still looking down into my eyes. "Oh shit! You're going to make me come, Joe!" she gasped, her breathing very heavy. "Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!"

Because I had no intention of stopping, I would have almost laughed at that had I not been so turned on myself. Well, that, and the fact that I had my mouth glued to her sweet pussy. "Mm mm," I moaned in negation.

Allyson dropped back on the bed and cried out as her orgasm washed over her.

I quickly reached up and, because she was so short compared to me, I was able to put my right hand over her open mouth, muffling her cry. All I needed was to have Dad banging on the door to find out who the fuck was eating out his youngest daughter's hot pussy.

Allyson was lost on pleasure, not caring that my hand covered her mouth, her breath coming hard and heavy through her nose as she sexily ground her pussy up against my face. Her pussy leaked her juices against my chin and her hands fell back down to the back of my head. She gripped my head strongly for a moment and then released as she came down from her orgasm.

I pulled my hand from her mouth as soon as she quieted down. I didn't stop sucking at her pussy, stroking her clit rhythmically. All women are different and some can become over-stimulated with direct clitoral stimulation, but I had learned that most women should be able to handle what I was doing to Allyson.

Regaining her senses Allyson asked, "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that, Joe? That was fucking amazing!"

I lifted my head from her crotch, smiled at her, and explained, "Lily taught me."

Allyson frowned and said, "I can't believe she fucking cheated on you! She's a stupid cunt! You're awesome!"

I smiled at her again, said, "Thanks, Sis."

Allyson got a pensive look on her face, took a deep breath, and then asked, "So, now that we're even are you going to stop?"

I knew where she was coming from and it was what I had been afraid of. I considered just eating her pussy some more but I knew I needed to answer her question. "No," I said. "Not unless you tell me to."

She looked at me and, doubtfully asked, "Really?"

"Really!" I confirmed. "I didn't think you wanted me as much as I wanted you. I was so self-absorbed and didn't realize how much I had hurt you. I'm so sorry, Allyson!"

"You want me?" she asked.

I looked at her, a little confused. "Of course I do," I said.

She broke into a big smile and said, "Oh thank god. I want you so much Joe, you have no idea!"

I smiled back at her, "I'm just glad you aren't mad at me."

"Mad? I was more hurt than mad. Still, I can never stay mad at you for too fucking long. We're family," she explained.

I smiled again at that.

"Well," she said, "Come on, let's fuck!"

"What?" I asked. For some reason I had expected some sort of romantic love-making session, but this wasn't my girlfriend. This was my sister. We knew each other better than anyone else in the whole world. Now that we were on the same page, we could relax with each other. Well, at least she could.

"Come on. Get on top of me and fuck the shit out of me!" she insisted. "I need it so bad, Joe! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Without another word, I crawled up the bed and positioned myself above my little sister. She looked so small below me. I considered that it might have been better for me to be on the bottom, but I wasn't going to rock the boat at that moment. I wanted to fuck her so badly and she wanted me just as much.

Allyson reached between her legs and wrapped one of her little hands around my big throbbing cock. She worked the skin back and forth, stroking me to full hardness. "Wow, that's a big cock," she whispered.

Pleasure swirled through me as she jacked my dick in her hand. I looked down and watched her hand work on me, mesmerized by how she moved and how small her hand seemed. That and the sight of her small beautiful body below me made me tremble with desire as I held myself above her.

"Do I turn you on, Joe?" she asked as her free hand fell to her pussy and spread herself open. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked as she bent my prick down and tilted her hips up until the head of my dick brushed the soft wet flesh of her pussy.

"Yes," I gasped my breathing heavy with desire.

She smiled up at me and, suddenly playful, said, "So what the fuck are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Fuck me! Fuck your little sister!"

Though her words inflamed my passion as she held the head of my cock at the opening to her cunt, I also knew that she was small and that I could hurt her with the girth of my shaft. I hesitated.

Allyson, with her feet firmly on the bed, lifted her hips to me and took the decision from me. Her incredibly tight cunt wrapped around the head of my cock. She took in three inches of my meat before she stopped; her eyes wide with surprise. A grimace crossed her lips as she said, "Holy shit! It feels even bigger inside of me!"

I grew worried at her discomfort but the squeezing of her fuck-hole around the head of my rock-hard prick felt so excruciatingly sweet I yearned to feel it along the entire length of my cock. I had an overwhelming desire to ram myself deep into my little sister, regardless of her feelings, but I managed to resist. I loved her too much to hurt her like that.

Allyson held her pussy wide with her fingers as she tried to fuck herself up my shaft. "Give it to me, Joe," she complained. "Tear me up! Fuck me!"

I eased my cock out of her an inch and pushed it back in. I did this several times until I had four and then five inches inside of her. Inexorably, I drilled deeper and deeper into my little sister's cunt, opening her slowly. Her juices liberally coated my dick and ran down my balls. She was so tight there was a little pain mixed with my pleasure. It hurt so good.

Allyson moaned with pleasure and grimaced with pain at the same time, swishing her hips side to side and helping me work my way in. "Oh, I love your big dick inside of me," she cooed. "You like stretching out your little sister's cunt, don't you Joe?"

I smiled down at her, panting slightly as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I said, "You know I do and I also like how dirty you talk to me. That really turns me on."

Allyson beamed a smile up at me, so pleased that I found her so exciting. Encouraged, she whispered to me, "Keep working your long hard cock deeper inside your little sister's tight cunt. I want to feel your balls against my ass."

I did, stroking her over and over, driving myself deeper into her on each stroke, until, finally, I hit bottom. There was still an inch of my eight-inch cock left out. I knew I'd have to stretch her deeper if I was going to get it all in.

Allyson's eyes were as big as saucers as she looked down her body at my cock being lodged deeply inside of her. She gasped, breathing deeply, "Oh fuck! That feels good. I think you've hit bottom!"

I held myself still, pressing some of my weight down against her spread thighs, pushing myself as deeply as I could without hurting her. The feeling of her sweet pussy being stretched so tightly around my manhood made my head swim with pleasure. I felt a familiar tingling in my balls and I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long. After eight months of celibacy, the feel of a tight pussy around my cock, especially my wicked little sister's, was more than I could take. I regretted not jacking myself off earlier.

My little sister squirmed beneath me as she said, "Come on, Joe. Fuck me!"

I lifted off her a bit and tried to stroke only an inch in and out of her, endeavoring to give her the pleasure she needed without coming. However, the way she swished her hips and hunched up against me with her tight cunt was more than I could take. I was over the edge already, my balls and thighs tingling. I stroked in and out of her with my entire length since it was already too late, giving both of us as much pleasure as possible as my hot cock expanded and blasted my cum deep inside of her; deep inside my little sister. I grunted with pleasure. It was so wicked and so exciting.

"Are you coming inside of me, Joe?" she asked suddenly. She could feel my warm cum filling her up and running down her ass.

Suddenly I realized what I had done and panic started to set in. Oh shit, what have I done? I pulled out of her and sat up on my heels. "Oh god, Allyson, I'm so sorry. I didn't even think. We should have used a condom. Oh crap, what if I get you pregnant? Fuck!"

She sat up and looked at me. She smiled and said, "Stop freaking out and keep your voice down. I'm on the pill."

"You are?" I asked, a ray of hope gracing my existence.

She nodded and said, "Yeah. Mom put me on the pill within five minutes of me getting my first period. After Karen got pregnant at seventeen she wasn't going to take any chances with me."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Allyson hopped up out of bed, grabbed her robe, and headed for the door. She said, "You've made a mess. Let me get cleaned up and I'll be right back."

I watched her little naked ass as she pulled her robe on and slipped out of the door. She was so sexy and I had not performed as well as I had wanted to. I knew that she might not want to have sex with me again after I had come so quickly and I found I didn't want that. Her cunt was so tight and felt so good that I had to have more.

"Is Joe in your room?" my dad's voice rumbled right outside the open door.

I went pale with panic. I was sitting naked on my little sister's bed in her unlocked room with my cock covered in a mixture of my own cum and Allyson's fuck fluids. If Dad peeked inside, I was dead.

Dad said, "Have you two been fighting again? It's nearly one in the morning."

Allyson replied casually, "Yeah, Joe and I had it out. He's in my room. Sorry if we woke you."

As quietly and quickly as I could, I grabbed my robe off the floor and pulled it on. I sat on the chair in front of Allyson's makeup table. I was shaking as I tried to pull the robe closed. I couldn't find the belt to cinch it tight.

"Oh, it's alright sweetheart. I wasn't asleep," he confessed. "Have you two made up?"

"Well, Joe made a nice start of an apology but he has a little ways to go to get back in my good graces," she told him.

Still nervous, I was surprised and a little delighted at her words. She wanted more.

"Honey," Dad told her, "Go easy on him. It's really hard, you know..."

"Oh, I know!" she replied.

I nearly burst out laughing until I realized that the reason I couldn't find the belt was that my robe was on inside out. I didn't dare stand up and try to fix it for fear of Dad walking in to confront me.

"... for him," Dad finished his thought. "So, don't ride him too long. Just take what he's offering you and forgive him. I hate to see you two fighting."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew that Dad meant it so innocently but it sounded so dirty. I didn't dare even giggle.

Allyson was unfazed and danced right on the edge of danger as she replied, "Well, then you better not look at us right now. I'm taking what he's offering and I do forgive him. But I can't promise that I won't be riding him for days to come."

"As long as you forgive him in the end and you two make up. That's all that matters," he explained. "You two are family. You should be close."

"I promise, Daddy," she said. "In the end, he and I will be as close as a brother and sister could ever be."

"Good," he replied before I heard him walking the length of the trailer back to his bedroom.

At the same time, Allyson went into the bathroom. I heard the water running.

I breathed a sigh of relief. That had been a really close call and my heart was still racing. It was amazing to me when I thought of how well Allyson had handled Dad. There was no way I could have done that.

I stood up and put my robe on correctly. As I sat back down on the bed, still trying to calm down, Allyson slipped back into the bedroom. She wore her thin silky robe tightly cinched around her slim body.

When she saw me, Allyson she got a little frown on her face and pushed the door closed behind her. She sat on the bed beside me with a far-off look on her face and said, "Well, I guess you heard all that."

"Yeah," I replied, very aware of my sister's little body beside me. My cock grew hard as my mind raced with lewd thoughts of fucking her again. The thrill of the danger of almost getting caught still lingered, which also turned me on.

She sighed and said, "I see you've put your robe on. So, I suppose you're going to tell me that it was too close of a call and we need to stop before we get caught, right?"

I smiled but she couldn't see me because she was staring at the moonlight on the wall. I took her left hand between my two hands and caressed it. It seemed so small and dainty to me. I boldly, but slowly, pulled her hand down between my legs, opening my robe, and wrapped her slender cool fingers around my hard throbbing cock as I whispered, "Actually, I was going to ask you if we could do it again."

Allyson's eyes grew wide with surprise as she turned to look at me. Her lips slowly curled up into a smile as I released her hand and she slowly stroked up and down my hard cock. She said, "You recover fast, don't you?"

"I promise to last longer this time," I vowed, returning her smile. My cock throbbed painfully with desire as she stroked me.

"You had better," she playfully chided as she pushed me down onto my back and straddled my hips.

I was surprised and delighted by her aggression. I laid back and spread my robe open as much as I could. I felt constricted with it around my shoulders but I just left it and concentrated on my little sister.

Allyson had not released my cock from between her fingers as she mounted me, so it took her no time to slip the head between her puffy pussy lips and into her tight dripping cunt. She was clean from her visit to the bathroom but she was wet with excitement.

She smiled down at me and asked, "You like that?"

I groaned with pleasure as I rested my hands on her thighs and let her take control. I said, "Oh yeah, that's what I want."

Allyson was panting with pleasure but she held herself off me, just rocking her hips slightly working on just the head of my prick with her tight snatch. She said, "Tell me, Joe. Do you want me to fuck you?"

I had already come once and though my prick throbbed with desire, I wasn't over anxious. I wanted to savor this one and make it good for her. Besides, I loved it when she talked dirty to me. I said, "Yes!"

She asked, "Do you like the danger Joe? Does it turn you on as much as it does me?"

That question surprised me a bit and I thought about it for a moment. I realized that it did turn me on. The close call actually made it that much more exciting, though the thought of actually getting caught was something that must never happen. I replied, "Yes."

Allyson smiled down at me as she lowered her tight cunt down around my rock hard dick. She was slick and tight around me but she set all her weight down and pressed my cock all the way up into her body until her ass brushed my balls. She was stretched deep and wide, her eyes glazed with lust. After a moment she took a shaky breath and whispered, "Good, because I didn't lock the door."

Though my head swam with pleasure feeling the back of her fuckhole pressing down on the head of my cock, her pussy lips, puffy with excitement, gripping the base of my shaft tightly, and her ass pressing down firmly against my hairy balls, her words did register with me. I glanced to my left at the door. I had to assume she was telling the truth.

Still smiling down at me Allyson swished her hips, churning my cock in her tight cunt, as she pulled her robe off her shoulders and onto the floor, revealing her tight body to me again in the pale moonlight. She was beautiful. "What if Dad walked in right now?" she asked casually as she started slowly fucking me.

In that moment I had a vision of my parents pushing the door open and seeing Allyson on top of me. In my mind they stood there watching as she rocked back and forth atop me, studying my cock, slick with her fuck fluids, as it emerged again and again in the moonlight. My imagination failed me as I tried to imagine what they would do next. Yelling? Hitting? Throwing us out of their house? Calling the police? I had no idea what they would do; I just knew it wouldn't be good.

Allyson rocked back and forth above me, pressing her little hands onto my broad chest, driving my cock deep inside of her tight cunt over and over again. Then she whispered, almost to herself, "What if Daddy came in and caught your little innocent baby sister rocking her tight puss up and down your big dick?"

I had never heard a woman refer to her pussy as her 'puss'. For some reason it made it sound even nastier. My cock was like a steel pole inside of her; I was so turned on. "Oh, god," I sighed.

As if noticing me underneath her she looked down at me a little startled. Then she smiled and taunted, "So, that does turn you on, doesn't it. The thought of being caught fucking your sweet little sister."

I smiled up at her and said, "Ah, but I'm not fucking my sweet little sister. My sweet little sister is fucking me."

She laughed, loud enough for her to be heard in the living room. I could see the concern at the volume pass across her face as she cut her laugh short. Then the lust of the added danger washed over her; I could see it register on her face.

My heart beat that much faster in my chest, the danger affecting me as well. I smirked at her above me and said, "You don't really want to get caught, do you?"

She shook her head and said with a serious expression, "We'd better be quiet!" As she spoke she continued to rock back and forth, driving my dick deep inside of her over and over again.

The sweet friction of her tight, but wet, cunt against my shaft felt heavenly. Having just come, I was nowhere near orgasm and was able to just enjoy the feeling of my little sister wrapped tightly around my cock. I groaned softly in pleasure.

"Oh, god, that feels so fucking good," Allyson cooed softly to me as she rocked atop my body, her eyes almost completely shut, the pleasure washing over her. I could tell her orgasm was approaching.

"You are so beautiful," I told her before lifting my head to one of her dangling breasts. They didn't dangle far, being small and full but firm. I sucked strongly at the little nipple as I rolled the other one between my fingers.

Allyson pulled me close to her chest, one of her hands on the back of my head, her fingers interlacing into my hair. "Yeah, suck that fucking tit!" She was panting with desire, her orgasm nearing.

I couldn't respond, smothered as I was. She tasted slightly salty as she began to sweat, working her body atop mine; fucking me better than I've ever been fucked before. Though tight, she was a perfect fit for me and I mused at that. Was that because we were family? The thought brought home how wicked we were being and, though it frightened me a bit, it turned me on a lot.

"I'm fucking coming!" Allyson moaned into my ear as she gripped me hard and slammed her body down against mine. Her legs shook and she held herself atop me as her orgasm swept through her. She collapsed and bit into my shoulder as she came.

I tried to fuck up into her but, with my ass on the edge of the bed and my feet on the floor, I didn't have the leverage. I would have if my feet had been on the bed but my robe, which was still across my shoulders, prevented me from scooting up the bed. So, as my little sister's cunt spasmed around my throbbing cock, I wrapped my arms around her, my hands on her back, and sat up.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers
1...345678