My Sexy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers

Allyson was still lost in her orgasm as she instinctively held on to my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I thought back to our time in at the water park, her legs wrapped around my waist the same as she was doing at that moment. In the park I had dreamed of pushing her bikini bottom aside and driving my hard cock deep into her. I smiled to myself.

I shuffled the robe off my shoulders and scooted us to the center of the bed. I held her tight as I lay back down. My feet now on the bed I lifted her a few inches off the bed with my hips, dropped my ass to the bed and shot myself back up into her. I began fucking her hard, bouncing her on my hips.

The loud slapping sounds of sex filled my ears and I stopped. I couldn't have Mom and Dad hear me. I pulled Allyson up my body a bit and then began hunching, stroking in and out of her but stopping just short of slapping my hips against her. That was better. Though I really wanted to slap up into her I couldn't afford the noise.

The only sounds in the room was our heavy breathing, the rustling of the sheets, and a wet sloshing sound as my rock-hard prick slipped in and out of her warm wet cunt. Having regained her senses, Allyson moaned softly into my ear, "Give it to me, Joe!"

I did. Despite the sweet tightness of my little sister's pussy, I was nowhere near coming. I shot my hips up again and again, driving most of my prick into her on every stroke, careful not to slap her hips with mine. Though the rustling of the sheets and her panting were loud in my ears, I was sure it was quiet enough not to attract our parents.

"Yes, that's it," she breathed. "Make your baby sister come again!"

I groaned as softly as I could, "Come -- For -- Me!" each word punctuated by a solid stroke of my cock deep into her quivering cunt.

Allyson grabbed a pillow and pressed her face into it as she came. She mewed into it as her orgasm washed over her, muffling her cries pretty well. She hunched back on each stroke, trying to take as much of my dick into her fuckhole as possible.

I could feel her cunt flex and release my shaft again and again as she came. I rammed my dick as deeply inside of her as I could and held it there. Her tight pussy spamming up and down my shaft sent me to heaven and much closer to coming, but not all the way yet.

As Allyson's breathing slowed I resumed stroking up into her. I held her little ass in my hands and stroked as deeply as I could without slapping against her. The bed squeaked just a little as I fucked her, the sloshing sounds of her wet pussy gripping tightly to my hard shaft filling the little room. I still worried about the noises, but not so much that I stopped.

Allyson rose up on her arms and looked down at me as I fucked her. She gave me a soft contented smile with lidded eyes. She whispered, "Feels so fucking good." I had never known her to be less talkative.

I smiled up at her as I hunched up into her over and over again. Her cunt fit my cock like a glove and I loved the feeling of her pussy completely sheathing my hard rod. I wanted to rocket up into her harder but I didn't dare slap against her for fear of making too much noise.

"Mmm," Allyson moaned softly. "You like that tight little puss, don't you?" she whispered as if lost in a dream.

"Yes," I sighed softly. "We fit together so well."

She smiled down at me. "Of course we do," she said. "You're my big brother. We're family. We're built the same."

Releasing her ass, I cupped her small tits in my hands. I continued to hunch up into her as I rolled the nipples between my fingers.

Allyson moaned softly at that. Then she looked down at me and said, "Have I told you lately that you're the best brother in the whole fucking world?"

I chuckled softly at that, as that was something she always said, but it seemed to have a new meaning at that moment. I stopped fucking up into her and said, "Well, if I'm so good, maybe you should fuck me for a while."

She laughed down at me, though not so loud that someone might here, and said, "You are so lazy!" She smiled playfully, sighed, and said, "Fine, if I have to!" With that she began pounding her little snatch down against me, her thighs slapping against my hips.

An idea came to me and I quickly pulled up some loose sheet on either side of me and inserted it between her thighs and my hips. To my surprise, the slapping noise was muffled quite a bit. I lay back and enjoyed my little sister bouncing on my cock. I felt a familiar tingling in my balls and I didn't try to stop it.

Allyson grunted with passion as she fucked me. She whispered, mostly to herself, "I'm riding that cock like a fucking horse."

I thought to make a cowgirl joke but I was getting close to orgasm and I didn't want to spoil the moment. I thought it internally as a way of delaying the inevitable just a bit. I could see that my sister was close. "That's it," I encouraged her. "Fuck me!"

Allyson fucked me faster and faster, throwing her little body up and down against mine with a hungry passion I had never seen in her before. She grunted softly, "I'm fucking the shit out of my own brother!"

The rustling of the sheets and the squeaking of the bed surely had to be heard, I thought somewhere in the back of my mind. The danger of the sounds mixed with the words she spoke to make it so taboo and so exciting that I couldn't help but fuck up to meet her halfway. We were fucking, brother and sister, with our parents having the potential to hear us and walk in on us at any moment.

We both exploded in orgasm, moaning softly. She collapsed atop me and I held her close as I tipped my hips up, holding myself deep inside of her, and emptied my balls into her. Blast after blast of my warm cum filled her tight cunt.

"Yes," she hissed, "That's it! Fill me with your sweet cum, Joe!"

I groaned with pleasure. I loved hearing her say that almost as much as feeling her cunt gripping my cock so tightly. I sighed with contentment as I filled my little sister with my cum until it mixed with her girl-cum, washed back out, down my balls, and onto the sheets below.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers
1...345678