My Sexy Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Karen slurped at her little sister's pussy as she swished her hips side to side, grinding her cunt around my cock. She had one foot flat on the floor and the other on the couch cushion for leverage. She was very talented.

Rocking my hips back and forth in rhythm with hers, I fucked her. My prick tingled as the lips of her clinging cunt slid back and forth along my hard shaft. The head never hit bottom though I pressed firmly forward against her ass on every stroke. I went slowly enough to avoid slapping against her.

"Yes, fuck me," I heard Karen manage to whisper despite our little sister's pussy covering her face.

Allyson glanced back at me, then twisted her body, and leaned toward me for a kiss. "Fuck her good," she hissed. She was still fully clothed, her silver halter top glittering in the light from the television.

As we kissed, I slipped my hands into her top from behind, sliding my hands along her sides and under the thin material, until each found one of her small breasts beneath. Rolling her hard nipples between my fingers I was struck by hot erotic I found the situation. There I was, kissing my little sister and fondling her nipples as I fucked my other sister's silky pussy, who was eating Allyson's pussy, all while our parent's, who would kill us if they knew, slept in the very next room.

Suddenly Allyson mewled into my mouth and I knew she was coming. I hoped she had enough control to keep her volume down.

At the same moment I heard Karen make a similar sound, muffled by the pussy atop her face, as her cunt tightened around my delving cock. Her fuckhole firmly gripped my prick as I jammed myself deep inside her. She came around my dick, her fuck juices flooding her hole and running down my balls.

Knowing that both of my sisters were coming, I was in heaven. I loved both of them and I was so glad they were enjoying themselves. However, Karen's cunt felt so good clamped tightly around my hard throbbing manhood that I knew I wouldn't be able to survive another without blasting her full of my cum.

When both women came down from their orgasms, Karen's cunt releasing its death grip on my cock, I broke the kiss with Allyson and gave her a smile. I pulled my hands out of her top and pushed her forward, laying her over the arm of the couch but not dislodging her from atop our big sister's face.

Pulling my slick cock out of Karen's hot cunt, I crawled up her body and knelt behind Allyson, careful not to kneel on Karen's hair. Looking down, I pushed the little skirt up to her waist and I could see Karen's smile below. She licked at our little sister's clit as she grabbed my rod and nestled the head at the entrance to Allyson's tight cunt.

Feeling all this, Allyson turn her head to watch me and whispered, "I have waited for this all fucking night! Fuck my tight pussy, Joe. Fill me with your thick cock!"

Her words inflamed my senses and I thrust my hips forward, driving my dick deep into my little sister's body. I hit bottom as her ass nestled against my abdomen. The light musky scent of her arousal drifted up to me.

Melting with pleasure, I felt Karen's tongue against the underside of my dick and then her lips sucking one of my balls into her mouth. My cock was in one sister's fuckhole while one of my balls was in the other sister's mouth. I didn't know if I'd be able to last long enough to make Allyson come again.

My little sister slowly began rolling her ass up and down, fucking me as I held still and enjoyed Karen working on my nuts. Allyson's tight pussy dragged up and down my shaft so sexily and I really wanted to fuck her hard but I knew that would be too loud and I would also have to lose the kinky feeling of Karen's lips and tongue working on my balls.

Allyson rocked back and forth, driving my cock into her again and again, at first savoring the sweet friction and then faster, losing herself in the pleasure of fucking me. Her cunt was tight, gripping my dick firmly, but she was sopping wet with excitement, letting me glide in and out of her with little resistance.

"Holy fucking shit!" Allyson whispered as she impaled herself on my meaty spike again and again. "This feels so fucking good! My puss loves my big brother's cock!"

Finally, her words, especially calling it her 'puss' again, left me unable to control myself any longer, I leaned forward, held her firmly with my hands around her clothed waist and fucked her. I drove myself into her from behind over and over. I sliced into her with my cock, trying not to slap against her, but still work it as fast as possible.

Allyson moaned as the pleasure washed through her, driving her toward orgasm. We could feel Karen's hands on us, but her face had dropped away for her own safety. The rustling and breathing sounds seemed much louder than the television to me, but I was almost beyond caring in that moment.

"Come with me, Honey," I whispered, never having used that term of endearment, or any term like that, toward my sister before. In that moment I didn't even notice as I drove myself closer and closer to orgasm.

"Yes, Baby! Fill me with your fucking cum!" she hissed. She had never called me 'baby' before. "Come on, fucking give it to me!"

Her words inflamed my senses and drove me over the edge. I came, blasting jet after jet of cum deep inside of her tight fuckhole. I groaned with release and lodged my cock deep inside of her cunt, pressing forward with all of my weight as I emptied my balls into her.

Allyson was at a loss for words as her orgasm overtook her. She could feel my cum filling her cunt with its warmth and this drove her over the edge, her orgasm sweeping through her like a tidal wave. She gasped and moaned quietly, saying nothing.

All was quiet for a moment; our breathing and the soft voice of the television infomercial the only sounds in the room.

Then we all heard it at the same moment; the distinct thud of a door being softly closed and the faint click of a door knob being slowly released.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers