My Sexy Mom

Story Info
An incident which changed his family life.
1.4k words
3.12
517.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
756 Followers

This is a friends incident as told by him.

I am a horny bastard and I love my mom, Kamini, I mean love to fuck. I hated her presence from the beginning but as she always rebuked me, but I always lusted for her, let me describe her now. She is 50 in age and a full grown woman with a big ass and big tits and has a sexy walk, a bit fat, I mean badan bhara hua hai. Though never showed interest in sex.

Honestly I always wanted to teach her a lesson due to her treatment towards me and I got a chance to corner her when I came to know that she often secretly gave money to my mama without telling dad and my dad if came to know he would have killed her. Dad was not in town I came back home mom was seeing the TV and as usual scolded me for coming late and being drunk.

I did not say anything had another shot of whisky and came back, she again started nagging and that was when I made up my mind to do what I had been wanting as I knew dad was out for a week and that she was insecure. I stood, and said don't know how, chup saali randi and slapped her very hard, she slapped back and then the animal in me awoke I caught her and told her about her misdeeds and blackmailed her 'she was in my trap now. I slapped her even harder and asked her to squat on the floor and made her say, "fuck me son fuck me as a whore."

I started to kiss her lips and feel her sexy ass, and she was crying by now, She has a big ass, saali ki gaand bahut moti hai and it is still very firm. I laid her on the floor and pressed her tits so hard that she screamed. I put some MTV and asked her to dance, she could not say know I went and pressed my hands on her chut, she screamed in pain, I then kissed her but she tried to go back, I held tight by her hair and opened them she has beautiful long hair and looked very sexy, by now my dick was throbbing as never before tha. I asked her to open my jeans but she started to beg before me to leave her, but I had made up my mind to fuck her till she dies.

I wanted more now I said lund chus when she saw my size she was shocked but she did a wonderful job I felt heaven soon I put my hands in her kameez and pinched her nipples, her tits are so big and I kept on pressing them. I came in her mouth and she was disgusted. I still remember her helpless face when my cum was dripping from it. I slapped her and said kuttiya dont let one drop spill or you will be punished She drank it all and I kissed her tasting my cum, she kept on telling I am your mother you should not do this to me

I then asked her to undress me fully and herself too then we went to the bedroom. she has a lovely body still so soft, and her were breasts were seducing me. the more I stared the more I wanted to rape her and make her do things I dreamed of her disgusted and helpless face only added to my fire. had she told me to fuck her I would have been put off. The resistance only added to my lust.

I was like a tiger out for the kill, . I started to lick her body, her armpits, her legs which are still shapely, she has very nice feet too. I asked her to show me asshole and pussy and say son kiss me here when I tore apart her ass cheeks it I became sure that I will be the first to fuck her ass, I was excited. Her ass is so big I tried to put in a finger she started cry and said please don’t do this, I told her Kamini I love your ass from the day I remember.

I said mothers are the ones to give the children their pleasures and this is one pleasure all children dream of. Some get it by luck, some by crook, some just dream about it while others take what they want like me. Now lick my dick while I lick yours. she obeyed and we adopted the 69 position I think dad had never sucked her, she was trembling with pleasure until when I poked to fingers in ass and she screamed in pain you imagine how tight it was, I then licked her tight hole it was so spicy I cannot explain. I almost went mad when I saw my mother lying naked in front of me, even at the age of fifty she had a lovely body.

I began massaging her lovely body, she was hiding her face with her sexy hands. I started licking her lovely feet, punished her big tits and by this time she was cumming and I sucked all her juice it was great. I kept on licking her pussy till she almost cried, it tasted so salty I loved it. Kamini has a very responsive body and I had not felt such a lovely body. I said baby I better wear dads condom or else I may have a brother comming up fast and you would have to fuck him, so should I wear, she told me yes and I got them and put it on.

I asked first where do you want it up in your ass or down in your honey pot?, she was scared of ass fucking. she shame faced pointed to her pussy. I put it inside her, she was still very tight and was moaning loudly and I let my saliva fall in her open mouth which she drank. she looked like a sex-starving sixteen year old kid the, I sucked her nipples they are dark with many wrinkles but her boobs are heavenly. she was enjoying but her religious conflict still bore and she cried in between.

When I told her to turn on her stomach she was reluctant but dare not say no, I knew how tight it was so I put cream and let it go she was in tears and tried to run away but could not fight me. At last I succeeded in going deep in her ass and I put my fingers in her mouth and rubbed her clit so hard that she cried in pain, it was so wonderful. I slapped her ass cheeks pressed her tits like crazy but at the end I had to cum, I asked her to suck the condom dry which she did.

I told her she was my privar sex slave, she was red with anger, I told her aaj ke baad aankhen neechi rakhna We both were tired, when she went to the loo to wash her face and ass, I came from behind held her by her long hair and said my dear take the water from me I made her sit and I pissed all over her and made her drink it too. Her face and body shone with my piss, she looked like a slut and she was.

Next morning I got up with an erection and seeing kamini deep in sleep had another idea, as she was sleeping with her ass up, I got a scissor and cut her pajama so much that I could see her ass.

This time I just applied some cream, and while she snoring pushed my dick in her ass she screamed and woke but now it was too late I kept her fucking her and tore open rest of her clothes she kept on pleading but how could I stop. I made it a point to cum in her mouth. I took my dick out and put it in her mouth, she almost lost breath, but I kept on pushing it and emptied my load and rubbed all of it over her face, she felt so insulted and I loved it. I told her that whole day she shall not wear any clothes and remain naked and from that day onwards she is my personal randi.

varun
varun
756 Followers