My Sexy Phantom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so strange that he could barely touch her and make her dripping whet. Make her entire body convulse with such need.

He drew a circle around her areola with the same finger before replacing it with the warmth of his mouth. She whimpered lightly as he sucked the bud of her nipple deep within his mouth, circling it with his tongue. His hand slowly moved down her side, over her hip bone and across her thigh. She squirmed about, arching her hips and grasping hold of his silky hair in her fists.

Placing one hand beneath the arch of her back, he dipped his hand into the folds of her pussy lips and began to pull and flick at her clit, moving his lips to her other nipple. She wiggled frantically as his pace quickened, heightening the pleasure she got as he teased and carassed. His hand was thick with her juices as he brought her to the crest of her orgasm and over the top, her breathing harsh and ragged as her body convulsed and recoiled.

She was gasping for air by the time he was finished playing with her bud, smiling down at her face as he moved away slightly, not letting go of her back. She watched him drousily as he moved his hand to his lips, sucking the sweetness of her from his fingertips.

"You taste so good, Alex." he crooned to her, nearly purring with his happiness. "Sweeter than the rhichest honey." Smiling widely, he picked her up by the waist and swung her around in a large, dizzying circle. His hands were so large, it amazed her that the pressure of his palm against her rib cage didn't hurt at all.

"You can put me down now" squeeked Alex, squirming in his grasp as the room spun before her eyes.

"Why should I?" he asked, pressing her up against his torso as he walked her to the wall and sandwhiched her between it and himself. Taking her hand in his own, he intertwined their fingers and stretched her arms up over her head, looking deep into her eyes. "I was just getting started."

She suddenly felt the silky warmth of his rigid cock on her thigh, wondering only for a moment when exactly he had removed all of his clothing. Moaning in response, she arched her back and strained against his arms. "Ohhh.... Lucien, please."

He grinned down at her, putting her arms about his neck before sliding his hands down her sides, grasping her ass firmly within his hands. "I knew you hadn't forgotten my name, sweetheart." he grunted, thrusting his erection within her tight pussy hole. She felt so good around him, he nearly lost himself for a moment. She was so tight.

His breath teased at her neck before she felt his teeth sink into the soft skin, moaning and wrapping her legs about his waist. A blush formed on her cheeks as she closed her eyes, not wanting the feeling of him inside of her to end. He began thrusting in and out of her, the sounds of her wetness and their moans loud and clear within the darkness of the room. She met each of his thrusts with her hips, running her hands into his hair and grasping the silky strands.

For a moment all she did was focus on the feel of his heart beating against her breast and inside the hollowness of her body, their breathing in complete unison. She could easily fall in love with this stranger, she thought, heady from the rush of her desire.

His hands slid up her stomach and to her chest, cupping her breasts as his thumbs strummed against her perky pink nipples. His lips moved from her neck, skimming her jaw before he claimed her mouth with his, spiking his tongue harshly between her lips to mock the dance of their bodies. His cock and tongue stroked, burned, filled, and tantalized her. In and out, in and out.

The hot, white flame of pleasure built deep within her, forcing her muscles to contract about his cock as the waves crashed around. Her moans became sparse and whispy. His own grunts of pleasure becoming more and more desperate as he frantically tried to reach his goal. His hands stopped their torment on her breasts, reaching around to her back, his nails digging deep into her skin, crushing her against him.

Yet, the pressure wasn't enough. He had to get as close to her as he possibly could. Using all of his strength, he held her against him and continued to rock inside of her, carrying her over to the front of the couch and laying her down ontop of it. His entire body crushed her as he came down, placing his hands above her head onto the arm of the couch.

She gasped for air, squirming beneath him, digging her heels into his ass. A lightheaded feeling rushed her, her entire body fuming hotly as flame upon flame danced inside."Ohh god" They both came with a vengence at exactly the same time, his seed filling her tight pussy to the brim. She couldn't get a grip of the ecstacy in which she felt, feeling as though she were having an out of body experience. The pleasure was just too unbelievable for her.

"Damn" he muttered, burrying his face against the dampness of her shoulder and breathing in the warm scent of sex. He didn't want to part her, but he had business to attend. "Damn, damn, damn."

Opening her eyes dazily, her hands sliding down his back to rest on the small of it, she whispered hoarsely. "What is it, Lucien?"

He nuzzled her neck, stroking her shoulders tenderly, feeling his erection softening within her. He truly didn't want to leave, but he had to. "I must leave, Alex, I'm sorry."

A moment later she was laying flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling, the light of the living room having had come on the moment he had said that. She felt a bit empty, maybe even lonely, that he had left so soon. But even as that thought came to her, another slid right behind it.

"Heaven must definitely be a place here on Earth."

12