My Sexy Summer Camp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"We have to get your...um...we have to get you cleaned up, Matthew. Come on," she said, pulling me into the ladies' room and into the handicapped stall. "Take off your shorts, Matthew, so I can wash the, uh, stain for you. I'll dry it with the hand-dryer, is that alright?"

"Ya, sure. Thanks, mom," I said, unzipping my shorts. I slipped out of them and handed her my wet shorts. My limp dick now hung exposed, still covered in my cum, a pearly drop hanging from my reddened tip. Yunwen's eyes fell down to my crotch and she bit her lips. The look passed a moment, though. She quickly stepped outside the stall and I heard the water begin to run in the sink.

"So...Matthew..." she began. "How did, you know, this, how did it happen, if you don't mind my asking?"

I blushed. "Well I mean, Emily was topless, and I was a little, erm, excited by having my shorts pulled down in front of everyone, and, um...one of the girls was stroking my dick during the game to distract me."

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "Well, no wonder you went off a bit early," she said sympathetically. "It happens to every guy. Don't worry about it, honey." She paused before continuing. "I guess it's my fault, too. I didn't realize you were so close, and to be honest, I was trying to distract you a little bit while struggling, but you kept holding on, and, well..." She punctuated her statement with a girlish giggle. The sink stopped and the hand dryer started. "Your shorts should be ready soon, Matthew."

"Thanks, Yunwen." I stood there bottomless, unsure what to say. She had been so understanding, but still, god it was embarrassing... What kind of pervert cums against their step-mother? She must think I'm a pervert... After an awkward silence, the dryer stopped and the stall door opened. I was exposed in front of Yunwen as she walked in, holding my shorts and a moist paper towel, her eyes fixated on my dick.

"Oh my, you need to clean that up," she mentioned, eyeing my sticky manhood.

"It's OK," I said, grabbing for my shorts, feeling a tingling in my groin from her stare. "I'm fine," I claimed weakly.

"No, no, I insist. Here," she said, getting to her knees, "allow me, Matthew."

I was frozen in place. She dropped the shorts to the ground and cupped my sore manhood gently. She lightly, softly dabbed at it with the wet paper, wiping off the remaining cum from my soft cock. The cold water and her loving attention were both a shock. I shuddered. Her eyes were riveted to my dick. Her tongue slowly licked her upper lip. Could it be? Did my step-mother hunger for my cock?

She tossed aside the paper towel and looked up at me. "Do you mind if I try something else that I've been wanting to try for a very long time, Matthew? Please?" she said desperately.

"Do it," I begged.

She smiled and bent her head downwards, taking me into her mouth. I had been limp, but watching my cock vanish between her lips made me immediately rise to the occasion. Her eyes flared open as she felt my dick grow inside her tight, warm, wet mouth, and as much of a smile as she could manage with a full mouth crossed her lips.

Her tongue gently caressed my cock. Her mouth softly suckled my solid shaft. Her delicate doe eyes were nearly shut, her black hair hung down, long bangs nearly covered her eyes. She brushed the hair out of her eyes, tucked it behind one ear, and locked her eyes with mine as she continued to suck and lick. I wanted to look away, I wanted to pretend someone else was fellating me, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Her full cleavage was proudly on display, almost overflowing out of her dress. Her eyes, her beautiful, big, brown eyes, looked at me with a combination of motherly concern and lust.

Her tongue swirled around me. She stroked the underside of my shaft with the tip of her tongue. She worked her way down the rest of my shaft, taking it inside her lips, until she reached the base. She began to hum deeply, and the vibrations worked their magic. I tussled her hair and caressed her cheek, trying to congratulate her on a job well done. My eyes rolled back in their sockets. My hips bucked against my will. A moan escaped my clenched jaws. She impaled herself upon my painfully hard cock, fucking me with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down rapidly. Her eyes never broke away from mine. Her loud slurps seemed to echo across the room. Her cheeks sunk in and filled out in succession as she sucked my shaft.

Even though I had cum so recently, I could feel myself reaching orgasm again. I gently pushed down on her shoulders, weakly, unwillingly, but she stayed locked onto my cock, refusing to budge. I surrendered. I closed my eyes, my fingernails dug into her shoulders, I felt the end approach. I panted heavily as my step-mother sucked my hot cum from me, swallowing every last drop. I felt myself throbbing inside her mouth, I felt her tongue eagerly licking up my semen, I felt her swallowing again and again. She loudly mmmmed as my cock pulsated inside her. I opened my eyes and looked down into her wide eyes and satisfied expression.

She gently removed my cock from her mouth with a slight breath and stood up blushing. Her forehead was dewed with sweat. She stared deeply into my eyes with a worried look. "Matthew, I think we should keep this a secret, just between us. Is that alright with you?" she asked me. "I, I mean, I enjoyed it, very much, but I'm not sure the rest of the family would approve."

I thought about Baoqing or Eva or, god forbid, even my father finding out about this. "That's fine with me, Yunwen," I responded. "Um, thanks for, you know," I gestured downwards with my head. "It felt incredible."

She smiled and gave me a tight hug. Her chest pressed against me. Her hands wandered down to my ass and gave it a quick squeeze. "It was my pleasure, believe me. I didn't think I was going to get a mouthful, though. I forgot how quickly you young boys recover... And to be honest, I've wanted to do that since the day I met you..." She pressed her hand tenderly against my cheek. "You really are handsome. If I were twenty years younger..." she said a tad ruefully. "You're smart, kind, sexy, and you've got a great cock." She licked her lips, smiled, and winked. "And Baoqing is right, you taste delicious."

****

The Rules of Lap Tag

In case anyone is interested in playing Lap Tag, I'll provide the rules and everything here. It's not as sexy as portrayed here (unless you're making it that way). Usually it's just a fun wrestling game that offers chances for "accidental" gropings from time to time. It's actually pretty asexual.

Set-Up

  1. Have everyone remove shoes, jewelry, &c that can be easily lost or damaged or may hurt others while wrestling. Make sure girls are wearing shirts with high necklines (or don't) and that no one is going commando. Trust me, things do pop out.

  2. Arrange an odd number of people in two circles, an inner circle and an outer circle. One person, the single person, is alone in the outer circle. Every other person in the outer circle has one counterpart in the inner circle.

  3. The outer counterpart sits down with their legs spread.

  4. The inner counterpart sits down between the legs of their outer counterpart.

The Game

  1. The single person calls the names of two people in the inner circle. If you have a larger circle, it's best to set a rule saying the inner people called can't be directly next to the single person. (If necessary, and as often as necessary, have the players do a roll call so that names are known to all. In order for the game to work, names must be known.)

  2. The two inner circle people called must try to reach the single person. They can only crawl. Going on two feet is not permitted.

  3. The two outer counterparts of the called people must try to stop them. They, too, cannot go on two legs. They should be paying attention so that, if their inner counterpart is called, they can stop them. Tickling is allowed, pulling off clothes is discouraged (usually).

  4. If neither inner circle person is making progress and the round appears to be interminable, the single person may call additional inner circle people one at a time. Only the minimum needed to end the round should be called.

  5. The inner circle person who reached the single person, the winner, now becomes the outer circle counterpart to the single person, who joins the inner circle. The outer circle counterpart of the winner is the new single person.

  6. The inner circle person (or people) who did not reach the single person now switch places with their outer circle counterpart(s). He who was in the inner circle is now in the outer circle, and vice-versa, but the partners remain the same.

  7. The new single person calls two new names from the inner circle and another round begins.

There is no way for anyone to win the game, but every round has winners and losers. The traditional way to end the game is, during the last round, for the single person to call everyone in the inner circle. It's a fun game, a good ice-breaker, and great for late nights with lots of people. We played it all the time with the staff at summer camp. Nine people is a good minimum. There's no maximum except when it reaches the point where people get bored between turns. Watching people struggle and wrestle is usually fun enough, though, that boredom is rare. If you do get bored, the outer circle people can give backrubs to their inner circle counterparts, or you can have those not playing asking and answering personal questions, however it goes.

Be careful about naughty grabs, though. The other players are watching you, and they'll notice if your hands wander on every player. The difference between an accidental grab and a purposeful grab are obvious to the person being grabbed, too. I do have to say, though, that Lap Tag results in bruises more often than happy accidents, so take care. Happy lap tagging!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers
12