My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer blackmails her house guest.
6.7k words
4.6
34.7k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVartos
JoeVartos
735 Followers

Kate was the 19-year-old daughter of close college friends of both Jennifer and John. They were good friends, each in the wedding party of the others when they got married. Kate had been staying with John and Jen now for a week. Kate needed a place to stay for a couple months while she did an "independent study" program she talked her parents into funding. Kate didn't want to go to college, and she didn't want to work, so she convinced her parents to pay for a study program she fabricated. She would find classes and seminars in different locations she wanted to travel to and tell her parents she needed to go there.

Her parents had really spoiled her. She was an only child and never had a close relationship with her parents. She wasn't a bad kid, just a little distant from her parents. Kate's parents overcompensated for this fact by spoiling her and buying her things and agreeing to pay for her "study program." They even paid for all her expenses and credit card bills, which included a lot of unnecessary shopping and partying. Jen and John saw that the whole thing was a big ruse, but they were happy to help their friends -- at least Kate's parents wouldn't have to pay for lodging for a couple months.

After Kate had been there for a week, Jen noticed that Kate would go out of her way to flirt with John and tease him. Jen didn't mind the flirtation, as she was secure in their relationship and John wasn't going to go run off with a 19-year-old. However, she felt the teasing was mean spirited. She felt Kate was just trying to tease John for fun. She appeared to be intentionally trying to arouse him and then leave him hanging. Jen saw it for what it was, mean, and she didn't like it.

Kate would come downstairs each morning while John and Jen were having breakfast wearing nothing but her skimpy string bikini panties and a loose white t-shirt cropped above her belly button. She didn't wear a bra under the shirt. Her perky full B cup breasts stuck out from her chest so the shirt would hang from her pointy nipples. You couldn't see through the shirt, but the outline poked through. Hanging from her perky boobs, the shirt never quite make contact again with her stomach before it was cropped above her belly button. The outfit wasn't per se indecent as it completely covered her bits, but it showed more of Kate's tight petite frame than Jen thought was appropriate.

When Kate was laying by the pool, she would wait for John to come around and then apply her suntan lotion, seductively rubbing it on her legs and inner thighs. She would also apply it to her flat stomach using both hands pushing it down her stomach in a sensual manner, moving her fingers slowly toward her pussy until they reached the top of her tiny bikini bottoms like she was getting ready to masturbate.

When John would come home each day, she would run over to him and say "Hi. Mr. B, welcome home from work," as she hugged him and pressed her chest into his. Jen had talked with John about it, but he brushed it off as harmless. He didn't take any offense from it, no matter the cruelty of Kate's intentions. He just said that's a teenager being a teenager. John told Jen not to say anything as he didn't want things being awkward around the house.

One afternoon, Jen decided she had had enough and was going to talk to Kate despite what John said. She actually decided that she was going to teach Kate a lesson if she didn't shape up. Jen was offended someone would do that, particularly in her own house as a guest no less.

Jen went into the room Kate was staying in and said, "Kate, we need to talk. I've seen the way you have been going around here flirting with John. I see you trying to tease him, and I think its rude and mean."

Kate denied, "No I'm not. I'm not doing anything like that."

Jen continued, "Kate, I've seen you do it and its just plain inappropriate the way you act around here. If you don't apologize to John when he gets home tonight I'm going to call your mother and tell her about it and tell your parents they should cut you off and not fund your little 'program'." Kate saw she was serious, and didn't want to risk getting cut off by her parents as she was really addicted to the lifestyle she had developed which was fully funded by her parents. She didn't know what she would do if they cut her off. The thought actually scared her. She also despised the thought of having to go get a job.

Kate replied, "Fine, whatever. I will apologize to him."

Jen replied back, "It better be sincere."

When John got home later, Jen called Kate into their bedroom, "Kate, come in here please." Kate sulked into the room knowing what Jen wanted. "I think you have something to say to John, don't you?"

Kate, with as little enthusiasm and sincerity as possible, said "Mr. B, I apologize for flirting with you and teasing you." The lack of sincerity really enraged Jen. She thought Kate was being a complete shit. She decided she was going to teach Kate a lesson. One she would never forget.

Jen said, "Is that really your apology and all you have to say? I said I wanted sincere."

Kate replied back, "It was. That's it."

Jen responded, "Well Kate, I don't think that was sincere at all. Actually, I think it was sarcastic and you didn't mean it at all. Since you aren't going to apologize to him, I think you need to make it up to John for being mean to him. I think since you enjoy teasing him and getting him all riled up, the good-natured thing to do would be to give him a release. I want you to suck his cock."

Kate shrieked out with shock "WHAT?"

Jen repeated, "I want you to suck his cock."

Kate replied, "You can't be serious! No way!"

Jen responded, "Oh, I'm serious. Dead serious. If you don't, I'm going to call your mother right now and tell her that you haven't been studying at all, that you have been out late partying every night, doing drugs and being promiscuous."

Kate replied, "You can't tell her that. That stuff isn't even true. It's all a lie."

Jen told her, "It doesn't matter whether its true or not. If I tell her, she will believe me, and your parents will surely cut you off." Kate thought about it and knew for certain that would be the case. She knew Jen and her mom were long-time friends and that Kate didn't exactly have a longstanding open and honest line of communication with her mom. She knew her mom would take Jen's word over hers.

Kate pleaded, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Mr. B. It was mean and I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again."

Jen responded, "No, we have moved beyond that. It's too late now. You had your chance to apologize and you blew it. Now you need to 'show' him you are sorry and make it up to him. If you don't, I'm calling your mother right now." Jen picked up her phone from the nightstand.

Kate begged her, "Please Mrs. B, no. Don't make me do this."

Jen replied, "Times a wasting Kate. Get to it before I dial up her number."

John jumped in and said, "Jen, stop, she doesn't have to do that. I think she learned her lesson."

Jen responded, "No John. If she is going to act like a sexy little slut, then she needs to own it and BE a sexy little slut. Kate, I want to see some cock sucking right now. I'm going to count to ten, and by the time I hit ten I'm hitting the call button on my phone. One... two...three." Jen was secretly starting to have fun with this. She was mad at Kate, but punishing her like this turned out to be fun. As Jen was counting, Kate contemplated the situation. She could tell Jen was dead serious. She was pretty sure Jen would go through with it and call her mom. Kate thought about what would happen if she did. She couldn't imagine how much she would hate her life if she got cut off. She was actually scared to even think about it.

When Jen got to nine, Kate replied, "Fine. I will do it if you are really serious."

Jen replied, "Oh, I'm serious. Then get to it. Suck his cock. And you better make it good. Stand up John." John stood up as directed, not believing Jen was really doing this to Kate. Kate got down on her knees in front of John and reached out to unzip his pants. She pulled his pants down and then his underwear. She was a little surprised when his cock flopped out of his underwear. It was bigger than she was expecting. It was actually bigger than anyone she had been with. She was now wondering if she would be able to get all of it in her mouth.

Jen commented, "Come on Kate. Get to sucking his cock." Kate leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. She had just his cockhead in her mouth and started to slowly move back and forth on it.

Jen commented again, "I hope that's not how you suck off the boy's you go out with. You'll never get a boyfriend if that's the case. Do it like you mean it. Suck on it like a sexy little slut." Kate took his cock a little deeper in her mouth and started to suck on it. She started bobbing her head back and forth taking John's now hard cock deeper and deeper in her mouth. Pretty soon, Kate started to get into a rhythm and started enjoying it. She had thought it was going to be disgusting, as to her John was an old man being in his early 40s. But his cock was nice and hard, and sucking it while his wife stood there watching was kinky. Kate hadn't done anything nearly that kinky before and being dirty aroused her.

After about five minutes, Jen went over and whispered in Johns ear, "Look at her, I think she is starting to enjoy this. Should we see how far she will go?" John shrugged his shoulder and nodded yes.

Jen then called out and ordered, "Now stand up and show John that sexy little body you've been flaunting and teasing him with." Kate stopped sucking and stood up. "Take off your shorts," barked Jen. Kate wiggled from side to side as she struggled to push her tight jean shorts down over her hips. The shorts finally popped off and revealed her thong that showed off her perfectly round and rock-hard butt. "Now your shirt and bra." Kate pulled her shirt off over her head and then unclasped her bra, dropping it to the floor. "Those skimpy little panties too." Kate hesitated and Jen responded, "I said off with the panties." Kate complied and slowly pushed her panties down as they dropped around her feet and ankles. Then she stepped out of them. Directing and watching the little show was arousing Jen as well.

Jen responded, "There. That's better. Now John can see your tight, sexy, little body. John, lay over on the bed. I'm going to teach our guest how to suck a cock correctly." Jen went over to John and started licking and sucking his cock with enthusiasm. "Kate, come over here." Kate climbed on the bed and sat next to Jen as ordered. "Suck his cock like this." Jen continued licking up and down on Johns shaft and took it deep in her mouth a few times. "Now you try." Jen guided John's cock over to Kate's mouth and Kate copied what Jen had done.

This continued for another ten minutes or so with Jen showing Kate and them taking turns on John's stiff member. Kate was starting to get really turned on and was sucking with enthusiasm. Jen said, "Kate, now straddle John's face." Kate complied as Jen continued, "Now lower your pussy to his mouth. John, baby, lick that little pussy like its never been licked before." Kate did as Jen instructed and lowered her pussy to John's awaiting mouth.

As John was licking and sucking on Kate's clit, she couldn't believe how good it felt. She had had a few teenage boys eat her out before, but none with the skill John was displaying. Kate quickly began panting and moaning. Jen could sense Kate was about to cum, so she called out, "Ok John, I think she is ready now. Kate, flip over on all fours. John, move in behind her. Give that little pussy what its been aching for. Show her what a real man can do."

Kate and John moved into position as instructed. John pressed his throbbing cockhead to Kate's wet pussy lips. She was so tight he had to use a little extra effort to gently force his way inside. Once he did, Kate gasped, "Oh fuck."

Jen questioned Kate, "Never had a cock that big inside you have you Kate?" Kate shook her head no. "You are in for a treat. Go ahead John, give it to her. She can handle it." John complied and started fucking his cock back and forth in Kate's hot wet box. Kate couldn't believe how much John filled up and stretched her little pussy. She quickly began to moan as he fucked her. Jen continued, "Harder John. Let her feel you deep inside her." John complied and began fucking Kate harder, slapping their body's together as he bottomed his cock out in her wet cunt.

This was all Kate could handle. She began breathing heavy and started calling out each time John crashed into her pussy, "Fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck."

Jen asked Kate, "You like it hard don't you sweetie?"

Kate, struggling to spare enough breath to answer said, "Yes... Yes..." After a few more thrusts from John, Kate surrendered and erupted with the biggest orgasm of her young life, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm cumming!!" But John continued, pounding away at her tight little pussy. In another minute, Kate was totally surprised and called out again, "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum again... Oh my god I'm cumming!"

After Kate's second orgasm subsided, John continued fucking her hard for a few more minutes when he started to tense up and groan. Jen called out, "Looks like John's ready to explode. Get ready for it Kate."

Kate couldn't handle much more. She thought she would soon pass out if John didn't stop. Short on breath she gasped, "Yes... cum... Please cum." A few strokes later John groaned, pulled his cock from Kate's dripping wet pussy, and exploded. He unleashed massive load of cum, the first launching past her butt and landing on the small of her back. The second and third landing shorter on her right ass cheek, with the fourth and final landing close to the crack of her ass. Kate's arms gave out and she collapsed on her face and chest with her ass still sticking in the air.

Jen said to Kate, "You cum easy. Lucky girl. First time having multiple orgasms?"

Kate replied, "Yes mam, I never experienced anything like that."

Jen asked, "Did you like being with a real man?"

Kate looked back at Jen as the cum started trickling down her ass crack to the top of her pussy and answered, "Yes mam. That was unbelievable."

Jen continued, "From now on, if you are going to flirt with my husband and act sexy in front of him, make sure you go all the way with it and please him good."

Kate responded, "Ok Mrs. B."

Jen said, "And don't call us Mr. and Mrs. B. That makes me feel old."

Kate replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. Jen."

Jen remarked, "Just kidding Kate, call me whatever you like." They all laughed.

Jen retrieved a towel from the bathroom and handed it to Kate. After she cleaned up, she said goodnight and went back to her room. About 15 minutes later Jen and John heard Kate through the wall, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck yah, oh," as Kate masturbated her pussy to orgasm again.

John looked over at Jen and said, "I think you opened pandora's box and unleashed a monster."

Jen replied, "Maybe so," as they both laughed.

The next morning Kate came running down the stairs in her crop t-shirt and skimpy bikini panties. She was giddy as can be. "Good morning," Kate said with excitement.

Jen replied in a facetious manner, "Did someone not learn their lesson last night? Or are you looking to sleep with my husband again?"

With a grin ear to ear on Kate's face she eagerly asked, "Can I? I mean... you said last night it would be ok if..."

Jen replied, "Its ok dear. But you will have to ask HIM. Be polite. Make sure you ask nicely."

Kate looked over at John and asked, "Mr. B., um I mean John, would you please fuck me again like you did last night?"

"Sure Katie, I'd love to," John replied. "Especially since you asked so nicely," he joked.

"Great," Kate exclaimed with excitement. "Should we go upstairs?"

Jen replied, "Take your t-shirt off and show us those cute perky tits." Kate eagerly pulled her shirt over her head, tossed it aside and stuck her chest out showing off her perky boobs. Her nipples were already rock hard from the excitement.

"Panties too," Jen said. Kate reached down and in one quick motion pushed her panties down her hips and quickly to the floor.

Jen commented to John, "She has a nice tight little body doesn't she honey?"

"Yes she does," John replied. "Its sexy."

"Thank you both," Kate replied as John got up from the table and walked over to her. Kate looked up at John with excitement and anticipation. She could hardly wait for him to touch her. He reached out and put one hand on the side of her neck as he slowly kissed the other side. He wrapped his other arm around her and reached around and gently squeezed her ass. John ran his hands up and down her body for a minute while Jen got up from the table to join them. John wrapped an arm around Jen and French kissed her while he fondled Kate's ass with his other hand. He broke his kiss from Jen and leaned over to suck on Kate's hard nipples. While he did, Jen ran her hands through his hair.

After a few minutes, Jen looked at Kate and said, "John, I think she's ready." John reached down and slid a finger in Kate's pussy.

Kate shuttered with pleasure and John replied, "Yup, she's ready. She is dripping wet." John spun Kate around until he was behind her and she was facing the kitchen table. He gently pushed the back of her shoulder blades forward until she was bent over with her feet on the ground and her chest on the table. John had his cock in one hand and quickly stroked it hard. He took the other hand and slid two fingers in Kate's wet cunt and started slowly finger fucking her.

He soon pulled his hand out of Kate's pussy and slowly drove his big prick between her pussy lips, parting her pussy in half. Her pussy was extra tight and resisted his cock at first. John pushed slowly but with more force as Kate's slippery cunt gave way and enveloped his big cock. Kate let out a big gasp. Jen was behind John slowly caressing his ass as she peaked around his side to get a good view of John's cock as it drove in and out of Kate's tight pussy.

Kate orgasmed after only a couple minutes as John continued fucking her. A minute or two later Kate started panting heavily. She called out, "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh" with each thrust of John's stiff rod inside her slippery cunt. She was so wet she could feel her warm pussy juices trickle down the inside of her thighs. "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh," she continued.

Jen commented, "Drive it deep in her baby. Make her cum again." John complied and thrust his hard prick deep in Kate's pussy more forcefully. The slaps of their bodies echoed through the kitchen.

With surprise Kate exclaimed, "Wholly shit. I'm going to cum again. FFFFUUUCCCKKK!" Kate exploded with her second orgasm.

Jen commented, "Good job honey, now cum on her cute little ass again." John continued to bang Kate hard and soon started to grunt and groan himself. John quickly pulled his cock out of Kate's cunt and shot a huge load right between her ass cheeks. He then proceeded to shoot several more loads covering Kate's ass.

Jen moved around to check out his work and said, "Nice one honey. Your cum looks really sexy on her tight little ass. Kate, you should see how sexy your ass looks covered in cum." As John's cum dripped down the middle of Kate's ass, Jen reached out and swiped her finger in some of the cum. She scooped up a trail of cum from Kate's ass cheek with her finger and brought it to her mouth to taste the sticky cum.

For the next several weeks, the three of them continued fucking together almost every day, sometimes twice a day; usually at night, but sometimes again in the morning. John would often take turns in Jen and Kate's pussies, and other times he fucked Kate to multiple orgasms while Jen watched. On the few occasions where they didn't fuck that night, Jen and John would hear Kate masturbating through the wall. On one occasion when they heard her, they giggled to each other, "Yup, we definitely created a sex monster."

JoeVartos
JoeVartos
735 Followers
12