My Sexy Wife Starts Stripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
readme
readme
7 Followers

When she was finally done stripping for the customers she had the men so turned on that they were almost out of control. They grabbed Nancy and took her back to the small room that had a couple of pool tables in it. As they roughly put her down on the table, one of the big loggers jumped on the table with her and had his cock into her little cunt almost before my wife's back touched the table.

This scene went on for hours as these big men sought to satisfy their horny need for sexual release. Most of these men didn't last five minutes before they blasted their load of cum deep into Nancy's now abused little pussy. They did give her an occasional break to go to the bathroom. When Nancy tried to take a drink between men she had to drink it very fast because as quick as one man finished another one was instantly on the pool table shoving his hard cock into her hot little hole.

Their hurry to fuck my hot little wife forced her to gulp her drinks down as fast as she could. Gulping her drinks down like she was doing Nancy was getting drunker as each man climbed on top of her and fucked her. The drunker she got the hornier she became and the harder she wanted these big men to fuck her little cunt. I could not believe how hard some of these big men were fucking Nancy as she would grunt when they slammed their cock into her as far as it would go only to pull it back out and roughly ram it deep into her again.

Of course it only took ten to twelve strokes before they would add their load of cum into Nancy's already overflowing cunt.

This wild gangbang went on until after eight o'clock the next morning. Nancy had been on the pool table for over seven hours and had been fucked by forty-nine men counting the ones that had fucked her between performances. By the time the last of the horny men had his turn inside of my sexy wife's horny little cunt she was very drunk, tired and well used.

Nancy was so tired and drunk from the night's activities that I had to carry her to the car. As she collected her money from Fred I was very surprised when I heard her tell him that she would be bringing another girl with her to dance and help entertain the customers the next time she performed at the tavern.

On the next story Nancy continues to strip and put out for the men at the little bars but she also talks her sister into performing with her. Nancy's wild sexual flings kept getting better and more exciting every year as everyday she wanted ever larger numbers of hard cocks inside of her horny little pussy.

By 1968 Nancy was spending from eight to twelve hours a day five or six days a week showing off her beautiful sexy body performing at parties and going to nightclubs as she sought to quench her ever increasing need to have orgasm after orgasm while keeping her hot pussy filled with load after load of her many lovers hot sperm

readme
readme
7 Followers
12