My Sexy Woman

Story Info
The time a whole new sex world opened up.
1.6k words
4.29
31.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 fresh from high school as starting college. I had girlfriends all throughout high school I decided to take a break from dating. One day I was browsing through the web on social media, MySpace, to be exact, when I got a friend request. It was from a beautiful woman. She had a beautiful body, her skin looked smooth and very tan, had very erotic body. Her smile was the sexiest I've seen she was very gorgeous and attractive. I approved her request as her beauty mesmerized me. Later that same day, she sends me a message saying "hello" so I replied and we kept chatting for a couple of weeks. As we kept talking about what we do for work, fun etc., I started liking her little by little, I was really feeling her; we used to text and talk all day and night, back and forth.

I would get butterflies when I would hear her voice. Soon, It became a routine for both of us to talk every night. One night, we were chatting and she says, "You're very cute and I would really like to meet you." I was shocked and I began to tell myself she was probably just some old guy or a fake profile because it was way too good to be true. So I was debating on what she just had told me. I knew I had feelings for her but I didn't want to be let down if she wasn't that person she was over the phone.

So I finally decided to reply to her and tell her, "You're very attractive and I would like to see you sometime as well." We then made plans for me to go to her. She was a couple of hours away from where I lived but that was okay because I was eager to meet her.

As I'm driving, she texts me saying she had something to tell me. Of course I asked her what it was, it was then that she revealed she was transgender. I was in complete shock. I pulled my car over, parking it on the side of the road. Ping! Another text, "If you don't show up, I completely understand." I knew what transgender meant, I knew what they were, but still I browsed the Internet for transgender women and just went through a bunch of pictures of transgender woman. I was amazed how sexy some were, so attractive and beautiful. I felt awkward how they were turning me on, I had never been or talked to a woman like her before but there was something about them that I found very exotic and sexy. After about 20 minutes, I made up my mind and continued driving.

I finally got there and I was so nervous I was literally shaking. I knocked on the door and out she comes. She greets me, gives me a hug and invites me in.

I was so nervous; I just sat there, quietly staring at her. I hadn't realized it when I walked in but she was so beautiful, even more beautiful than she looked in her profile. She had on a tank top just covering her breasts; a belly piercing that looks so good on her, and some very short shorts that showed off her long, smooth legs. On top of that she was wearing some nice tall heels that just made her stand out from across the room. Had light brown hair that went down to her lower back, nice curled hair, it looked perfect on her. She would look at me with these beautiful brown eyes, she would make u feel like your the only one for her, she had this naughty look that she knew what she wanted and was going to get it at no cost.

Despite my being nervous, I attempt to have a casual conversation with her. She then comes closer to me and begins to whisper dirty things in my ear.

"You're so sexy."

(Breaths into my ear)

"The things I would do with you papi."

"I know you want me as much, and as bad as I want you."

"Relax, enjoy the moment."

As she does this, she starts to rub my leg and I can feel myself getting an instant hard. She stares at my bulge as it continues to grow bigger and bigger. She kisses me and tells me to lie on my stomach.

I start to get on my stomach; while I'm going down I have a boner that's ready to explode. It was difficult to lie down; I had trouble getting comfortable so I got up again and try to adjust my pants. She gives me a little spank as I go back down. She removes every article of clothing I have except my underwear. She massages me all over starting with back down to my legs, she massages my butt as well (never had this done to me before) a little time goes by and she tells me to flip over, she kisses me passionately then trails kisses down my neck, my chest, and my abs. She rubs my cock very gently. I'm so turned on at this point. She pulls my briefs down and licks the head down to the shaft then my balls. I was so turned on that I was dripping pre cum all over her mouth.

She looks up at me and asks, "Are you enjoying this, baby?" It felt so good, I couldn't even talk, I just nodded my head yes. Wanting to please her the way she pleased me, I get her up lay down on top of her. Our lips meet passionately as I begin to undress her. As I'm licking her voluptuous tits, I could feel her cock getting harder and harder so I start to panic, I didn't know what to do but I wanted to please her so I just started to rub it, slowly, at first to see her reaction. She says, "It's okay, hun, just like that." Getting bolder, I remove her shorts and her cock comes out, I was surprised to see it, it was beautiful and cut around the same length as mine if not slightly bigger. I was shocked and turned on at the same time I've never seen another cock in person but mine.

I continued to stroke her cock, out of nowhere, she gets up and asks me if I've ever been with a woman like her and I honestly say "no." She says, "Well, then this is going to be very fun because I'm going to show you everything, I'm going to be your teacher." She gets up and my head is directly next to her asshole. She pulls at me gently and tells me to lick her ass. She bends down and I start to eat her good, tongue all deep in her ass just like if it was a pussy. I spread her ass open and stick my tongue deeper, her moans growing louder and her hands grabbing the bed sheets even harder.

I wanted to please her even more, I moved so that it was now her cock directly pointing at me. I looked up at her as I start from her balls, licking up to her shaft then her nice cut head. I licked the head only but starts to move around, moaning and moaning. "Suck me up baby, don't be shy." With that, I go down slowly and I feel the gagging about to come so she reassures me and says "It's okay papi, go slowly." I continue to suck her cock then she abruptly gets back up lays me down. She picks up her lube and puts it on my cock and her ass. I'm so excited a lot of things are running through my head. ("What if I cum quick?"), ("am I really going to do anal for the first") I was so turned on I'm grabbing every inch of her body, ass, cock. She moves close, opens her legs and goes down slowly, I was ready to explode as soon as my cock was in her ass, It was so tight, I've never felt anything so amazing

She begins to bounce up and down, and I'm in heaven. I'm grabbing her tits, sucking on them spanking her ass whenever I could. Her cock is just hitting my stomach I start to stroke and play with her. Getting up, she bends over and says, "Fuck me good daddy." I shove my dick in her and start fucking her hard and deep making her scream and moan even louder. I kept going for a while then flipping her over to play with her cock. "I'm about to cum!" she yells. Pulling out, I run my cock with hers, she is in full ecstasy, so am I we are ready to explode she pulls me down and kisses me passionately as I feel her warm big load on my cock I start to also bust on her, moaning, breathing heavily I lay on top of her we keep kissing to making out passionately.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?"

"Of course I did, you're amazing." Another kiss.

After a few minutes I start to get ready to leave despite her objections, as I had to get up early the next morning. As I took a step towards the door, she whispered in my ear, "This is only the beginning baby, I'm going to teach you my ways and you'll enjoy every moment."

She then kissed me deeply and I walked off, grinning from ear to ear.

Hope you enjoyed this story of myself.

Plenty of more stories to come.

Please feel free to let me know if you liked it or not :)