My Shameless 6B

Story Info
A woman finds comfort in a stranger for just one night.
2k words
4
20.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story, and I welcome feedback and criticism. Hope you find it as steamy as my test-readers did... ;)

Kisses, xxxShySaintxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No questions. No expectations. Just passionate and perfect. That's what we agreed to before we left the bar. I don't even know your name, and frankly that's just how I want it. I'm not looking for commitment tonight. I'm just looking for honesty. You hold my hand as we walk down the lamp-lit street. As we wait for the walk sign to cross to your flat, you whisper in my ear. I'm not even sure what you say, but I know that you're 100% focused on me.

Your building is old, and the elevator is slow. It's all we can do to keep from devouring each other right then and there. The wait makes it all that much sweeter when we finally reach your place. You lead me down the endless hallway by my hand, and throw me against your door when we finally reach it; 6B. You bring your face within inches of my own; teasing me, letting me feel the warmth from your lips. Instead of kissing me, you pull out your key and open the door, slowly pushing me inside. I only have a moment to look around and take in the scene. So this is where you live 6B; A queen sized bed in the corner, 3 windows facing the park, an old wobbly looking desk, and a moderately clean kitchen.

In one swift movement you've locked the door and cast aside your coat. You grab me violently; one hand wrapped around the small of my back, the other holding my neck and head. I don't think you're the best kisser I've ever had, but in that moment, remembering where I am, and what I'm doing, it's the best kiss I've ever had. You don't shove your tongue down my throat. Instead you've simply pulled me into the most passionate tongue-less kiss that's ever existed.

Suddenly I feel as if I've been swept off my feet. Your hand is now running through my hair, and you roughly pull my head back. I gasp as you begin to vigorously bite my neck. Some men nibble, but not you, 6B. You bite hard, the kind of biting that leaves marks worn with pride the next day. My mind is completely blank. All of the fear, and doubt that had been plaguing my thoughts the past few weeks is completely eradicated. I'm with you, and that's all I need for the time being. You stop for a moment and our eyes meet for the first time since we've entered your flat. Then you kiss me again, but this time it's sweet and simple. A kiss that reminds you of your first kiss in fifth grade when you're both too scared to know what you're doing. It's completely innocent, unassuming, and therefore perfect. I realize now 6B, that you're going to have me on my toes all night.

Now it's my turn to have some control. I slowly pull my lips away, and gently kiss your neck. I reach down and grab your hem, deliberately pulling your shirt over your head. I can see your body now, and to my eyes it's a work of art. You're fit, and you take care of yourself. I can see the hint of a six-pack bellow your slightly sculpted pecs. You aren't overly muscular, and disturbing looking. You're just right. I slowly run my hands down your body towards your pants, gentle kisses following them the whole way. Finally I reach your top button. As I begin to undo them, I feel your cock pressing against it's cage, begging to be free. What else can I do but oblige? I smile. You're about 7 inches or so. Again perfect; Big enough to make life interesting, but not so big as to create a sense of uneasiness.

I start to run my hands along you; gently at first, so you barely know I'm there but it's enough to send a shiver through your body. I begin to resume nibbling and kissing your neck. You take this opportunity to unbutton my blouse, and pull it down over my shoulders so that is hangs loosely in the crook of my elbows. I begin to rub you with a little more intensity, creating beautiful friction with my skin on yours. I reach my other hand down and start to message your balls. I suddenly look up into your eyes, and I feel you jump in my hand. You weren't expecting it, and it turns you on that I'm so unembarrassed. I smile at you, and kiss the corner of your mouth. Then your neck, then your chest, your stomach, the corners of your V, your hip, your upper thigh, and finally the head of your beautiful cock. Your pants fall to the floor. You release a sound that's not quite a moan; more like a sigh. I know that I'm doing this right.

I gently begin to lick circles around your head, flicking my tongue across your slit. I can already taste some of your juices. It invigorates me. You place your hands on my head and run your hands through my long hair, letting me know that you're appreciative, but not forcing me at all. You're acknowledgment spurs me on. I lick you from tip to base, running my hands along your shaft, and then I slide you into my mouth. It's only a few inches, but this time, you definitely do more than sigh. I continue to suck you while still working you with my hands. Slowly. Delicately. Each time taking more and more of you into me, and picking up speed until finally I stop and my lips are kissing your body. You're breathing is heavy, as you meet my gaze and laugh slightly; Amazed at the new sensations you've never felt before. I begin to pull my head back slowly, my lips and teeth just barely grazing your throbbing shaft with each movement. I've never enjoyed giving head like this before. You respond to my every motion, egging me on, begging me to fill your insatiable, sexual appetite. Any minute now you're going to explode in my mouth. Somehow before the climax, you manage to pull me up and kiss me, this time your tongue exploring every inch of me, with out caring about tasting your own pre-cum on my lips. Your gratefulness arouses me more than you know.

You finally pull my shirt completely off and let it join your pants on the floor. I'm wearing a simple black bra. I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen tonight. Somehow, its' simplicity seems to turn you on even more. You're the man that got me 6B, on a night when I wasn't available. You delicately slide the right strap off my shoulder and kiss the place it used to hold. With the same hand you reach around my back and undo the clasps. You tenderly let it slide off my chest, and you place it not with our other clothes, but on the doorknob, as if it's something that's too special and too important to you to get dirty.

You get your first real look at my C cup breasts. You stare as if they're a sacred treasure. You hesitate for a moment, then take them in your hands, messaging them. You run your thumbs over my nipples and immediately they perk up. You know that I'm ready for you. Your moment of hesitation is over and you return to your wild state. You wrap your lips around my nipple and begin to suck and lick and nibble. Your passion throws me into a frenzy and I let out a loud moan. For a moment I can't even remember my own name. I'm so engrossed in the tingle running through my body. Soon I regain my senses enough to notice your hand wandering up my thigh under my skirt. You look shocked for a moment and then lift your head and hand up to my face. My wetness dripping down your fingers. I take your hand in mine, and guide it to my lips. I lick your fingers as intently as I'd liked your cock just before, tasting my sweet juices.

You push me backwards to the bed, and we collapse on it together; kissing violently. I feel your hand exploring my slit again, and before I know it, two of your fingers are inside my pussy. I toss my head back and smile, scratching at your shoulders slightly. My breathing increases in intensity. You return to kissing and sucking on my breasts, while your fingers increase in speed down below. I arch my back, gasping. You finger me deeper, and harder and faster knowing that you have me on the edge. Then before I can take another breath, you ram your thick cock into my tight pussy. It's only my second time, and I cringe for a minute as a shock of pain runs through me, but then I smile and begin to rock my hips slowly, letting you know that it's passed. I'm ready for you.

You wrap your hands tightly around my hips and pull me closer with every thrust, getting as deep as you can. The first time I had sex I was merely a toy, but this time, I'm an equal. It makes me hotter and wetter. My moaning increases and I begin to bite my lip so hard that I almost break the skin. You stop for a moment, and kiss me deeply; passionately. You pull away and I roll you onto your back.

I slide my hands down your chest, to your stomach and start to ride you slowly; Clenching my muscles around your quivering member trying to make every second count. You continue to play with my nipples as best you can, but the pleasure has started to take you over thoroughly now. You can barely focus on anything but the rhythm you and I are creating. I lean forward and bite your neck. It hurts just enough to make you call out for more. "Oh god, please don't stop". They're the only words spoken in your flat all night. You thrust into me as deep as you can and I moan, sitting back up. I start to ride you faster and deeper; Sliding my wet, slippery pussy up and down on your throbbing cock as fast as I can. You put everything into every thrust as well. I dig my nails into your chest. I can't stop myself from moaning, yet I can barely catch my breath. We're going as hard and fast as we can, succumbing to the often hidden animal urges that exist inside everyone.

I look you in the eye, begging you to let yourself go. We're both so close. Please, please, please! I'm waiting to feel you explode inside of me. Suddenly, you exude one last huge thrust and we're both screaming in ecstasy; falling away from all the damage of our daily lives and quaking in the pleasure of it all. You let go at least 7 huge squirts inside of me, and suddenly you're dripping down my legs. I feel as if I'm melting. Neither of us can tell where one body stops and the other begins. For a moment we just stare at each other, and then you kiss me as sweetly as you did the first time that night. You help me off of you, and pull me close; Creating a barrier with your arms to keep me safe as we sleep through the night.

It was just as we'd planned. We put everything into it, and let everything go. We didn't worry about who we were, or what tomorrow would bring; There was just you and me, and the most amazing shameless sex of our lives. There were no questions. There were no expectations. It was just passionate, and perfect...