My Shattered Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

"I love you to son, we really should. I'm having so much fun with you, this is what I really needed."

I saw a big wave about to crash on us. I pulled Mom close and ducked us under the wave. My hand was on her ass when we came up. I didn't pull away and she didn't push me back either. I pulled her close and hugged her with both hands on her ass now. I kissed her cheek and she squeezed me back. I gently grinded my aching cock into her abdomen. A wave caught us off guard and knocked us down. I held on to Mom tightly and brought her back up for air as the wave passed.

Mom came up and looked me in the eyes. She had a sexy innocent look on her face. She had her hands on my ass and pulled me into her pelvis. I held her tight and let her feel my hardon against her bikini bottoms. She kissed my cheek and I held her face and kissed her right on the lip's. She kissed me back without opening her mouth, but we kissed like this for about 15 seconds. Then another wave knocked us around and I let go of her. We came up and she grabbed my hand. I led her out of the ocean and we walked up the beach for a while hand in hand. We didn't speak, the sexual tension between us was growing. We just held hands and walked along the shoreline like lovers. It was very romantic and I felt my Mom falling for me. After a while I spoke to her.

"Mom, this may sound weird but I'd rather be here with you than Chris. I almost forgot how fun it is to be with you."

"It's not weird at all, I'd rather be here with you than anybody in the world David."

I stopped her and pulled to me, I put my one hand on her ass and the other on her lower back. She put her arms around my shoulders and we kissed again. We kept our mouths shut as we kissed. I didn't dare push her too far by forcing my tongue past her lip's. I was very content to just kiss Mom on the lip's like this. Things were definitely heating up between us.

We broke our embrace and walked back towards our spot. Mother or not, I had the hot's for her. She was only 36 but looked much younger. I was 19 and had been with more than a couple girls, I know what I wanted. I wanted Mom more than anything. I had a feeling tonight was going to special...

We got back to our spot and dried off. Mom wanted to stay for another hour, so I insisted we put sunscreen back on our bodies. She reached over and picked up the sunscreen, I grabbed it from her and instructed her to lay down. She did so with a big grin. I got over her and untied her bikini strings again. I applied the sunscreen to her shoulders and back slowly. I grinded her butt slightly again as I savored the moment.

"OK Mom, turn over." I said in a serious tone.

"What?" She replied, surprised by my remark.

"Just kidding Mom."

I continued to apply the sunscreen to the sides of her rib cage. I grinded my hard cock against her butt more forcefully and kissed the back of her neck. I continued with the sunscreen application and grazed the sides of her big sexy breasts. She breathed sharp but didn't say anything, in fact she propped herself up a tiny bit to allow me to feel more of her breasts. I worked my way down to her leg's and again grazed her camel toe. I was more bold this time and lightly stroked her camel toe more and more as I applied the sunscreen to her legs. She didn't resist or say anything, but she felt it. I finished her leg's and laid back on my towel.

"Thank you honey, that was nice." She said shyly.

"Mom can you do my shoulders please?" I asked nicely.

"Sure if you tie my top." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"I almost got ya!" I teased.

Then I got up and tied her bikini strings for her and laid face down on my towel.

Mom got up and applied sunscreen to my shoulders and back. I turned over and laid on my back. Mom gave me a funny look and applied some to my chest and stomach.

"Does that thing ever stop?" She said looking at the big bulge in my shorts.

I just smiled at her and pretended to start taking my shorts off.

'What are you doing David?" She gasped.

"Oh nothing, just getting comfortable." I kidded.

She tossed the sunscreen playfully at me and laid face down on her towel.

"You know what Mom?"

"What honey?"

"This is the most fun I've ever had with you."

"I can't deny that, we have not spent any quality time together in years. I forgot how fun it is spending time with you." She said.

" Mom... I paused, I think you are the most beautiful sexy girl in the world! Does that weird you out?"

"That's completely normal, all boys feel that for their Mom's sometime in there lives. It will pass."

"I'm not sure about that. It may never end."

"That's up to you son, I just want you to be happy and have a good life."

"Mom I think I want to move back home with you. I'm not happy with Chris and I know it's not going to work out with her. Plus I can help with the bills and take care of you."

"If you really want to move home, your more than welcome any time honey."

"Thanks Mom, I think I might."

"Then do it son, I'd love to have you back."

"I hope Hanna is cool with it." I said.

"Of course honey, she loves her big brother more than you know. She talks about you a lot."

"Well I want to get her approval, I'll ask her next time I see her."

"That would be a nice way to do it. I'm sure she would feel much safer with you around."

"Mom you feel like taking one last swim before we go?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

We took another walk down to the shore, I had my arm around her as we walked. I held her close to my hip and she leaned into me. Mom seemed very happy and playful. We swam hugged and kissed a little, along the shore. Eventually we made our way back to our spot and dried off. We gathered our stuff and Mom slipped on her sundress, bending over and giving me one last good look at her he sexy ass. We made our way to the car hand in hand laughing and having a grand old time. It was a beautiful day, one I will never forget.

I helped Mom in the car and I loaded our gear in the back seat. We drove back to the valley refreshed and hungry. Along the way we talked about our fun time at the beach. At one point I put my hand on Mom's upper thigh and she slid a little closer. I massaged her thigh as I drove and she let her dress ride up her legs. She had me lusting every square inch of her beautiful body. I could see her red bikini bottoms which drove me wild with desire for her.

When we arrived at home We went in and got situated. I took a shower and Mom did after me. I found some old shoes and clothes in my room, I use to wear to church. I wanted to look good for my Mom tonight. I gave Mom plenty of time to get ready for dinner. I anticipated Mom's entrance.

Mom came out of her room and looked stunning as ever. She dressed more like a college girl than a Mom. She had on a tight black mini skirt, high heels and a tight pink blouse. Her hair and make up was perfect. Her cleavage was on display and she looked like a million bucks.

"Mom, you take my breath away. Dam you are gorgeous!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Thank you honey, you look sharp. Where did you find those clothes?"

"I found them in my old room, these are some of the clothes I left here when I moved out."

"Oh, I don't remember seeing you wear them. You look much older."

"Why thank you young lady." I said in a mature tone.

I stepped up to Mom, kissed her hand and got down on one knee.

"Cathy, will do me the honor of going out to dinner with me?" I asked as I looked up to her gorgeous blue eyes.

"David, nothing would make me happier." She said with approval.

I got up and slowly moved up to her face. I put one hand on her cheek and kissed her on the lip's. She kissed me back softly and we began to really make out for the first time. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced together, we kissed like long lost lovers. I slid my hand down her back and held her close as things steamed up between us. My cock started to grow fast and I pressed my cock hard against her crotch. She grabbed my ass an pulled me in hard. I slid my hand down to her ass and felt her mini skirt and smooth buns. I lifted the mini skirt up to feel her panties and ass. All I felt was bare buns, she was wearing a thong. My heart jumped an extra beat.

"Oh Cathy." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh David." She said between heavy breathing.

I reached up with one hand and began to feel her breasts, her nipples were hard and wonderful. I spun her around and got behind her. I kissed the back of her neck and massaged her big sexy boobs. Moans of pleasure escaped her lip's. I grinded my hard cock into her ass and slid my right hand down to her pussy. I moved my hand under her thong and felt her smooth shaven, very wet vagina. I fingered her as I kissed her ear and neck.

"Oh god David, Oh god." Was all she said as she soaked my fingers.

I lifted her blouse over her head and she extended her arms for me. I tossed it on the sofa and spun her back around to face me. We continued to kiss with more passion than I ever felt in my life. I couldn't wait another second, I had to have her now.

I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. She unbuttoned my pants and I let them drop to the floor as we kissed. She sat back on her bed spread her leg's for me. I got close to her, we began grinding together and kissing very passionately. I was in heaven with Mom at that moment. I knew we were going to make love now.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my underwear. I pulled her mini skirt down and feasted my eyes on my Mom in a sexy pink thong and matching bra. I pushed her back on the bed and she made room for me. I went down on her and licked around the outside of her thong. I moved the thin material to the side and began to lick her wet slit. She moaned out loud and I tasted my Mom's pussy juice for the first time ever. It was very mild and delicious, I was so turned on by her taste.

Mom lifted her ass off the bed and removed her thong for me. The sight of her clean shaven pussy was unbelievable. Her pussy looked so tight, hot and sexy. I continued to feast on her pussy with my tongue. Licking, sucking and inserting my tongue inside. She was making a lot of noise and had a small whimpering orgasm.

She pulled me up and I put my cock along her slit and slid up and down her crack. I got my dick nice and slick, with her love juice. I reached behind her and unclasped her sexy bra. Mom was breathing hard and loosing control. Her big beautiful breasts bounced free, man were they nice. Her big round nipples were to die for. I lightly bit one and sucked on it for the first time in many years. I grinded my cock against her slick love channel, moans escaped her beautiful lip's.

"Oh David, Oh baby, take me now! PLEASE!"

I lined up my throbbing cock to her entrance and pushed forward. She was very tight and going crazy. I held her firmly as I began to penetrate my sexy Mom for the first time.

"Oh My GOD, Oh My God DAVID!" She screamed in pleasure.

I began to penetrate her deeper inch by inch. The feeling and passion, was amazing and intense. She was so tight and trembling hard. I kept pushing forward and almost got half way in and pulled all the way out. I slapped at her clit with my big hard cock several times and soft moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. Then I jammed the head in again and pushed more forcefully. I was getting close to getting all the way inside her tight wet pussy as I worked her in and out. The friction was very intense, she felt like a virgin. I looked down to see my cock sliding in and out of Mom's sweet vagina. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw in my life. She was moaning in approval and in complete bliss.

"Oh Shit David, Oh My God, your cock is so fucking big." She screamed out loud. "Give it to me honey, I want all of your big beautiful cock."

I pulled out again and flipped her on all fours. She knew what I wanted and got into position quickly. I put my cock to her pussy entrance and pushed in again. Mom was loosing control and started to rub her pussy as we made love. I had to hold her hips tight so I could penetrate her deeper. I pushed in from behind again and again. She loosened up and soon was able to take me all the way deep inside. She seemed to be enjoying this more than me, if that is possible. We got into a nice rhythm and soon I was giving her every inch of my thick hard cock. She must of been having multiple orgasms because my cock was soaked with her love juice and she was screaming in ecstasy. We fucked doggie style for about 10 minutes, it was sheer pleasure for both of us. I wanted to hold my load so I could fuck her more, I slowed down a little bit and got my control back.

I wanted to see her fuck face so I pulled my cock out and got her on her back again. Her pussy was glistening with cum. I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times, bring moans of pleasure from her and got back into position. I pushed in and kissed her when I bottomed out. We stayed like that for a few seconds and I began to give it to her good. Again she started going wild as I penetrated her. She was super tight but now able to take it all. I picked up the pace and began pounding her pussy harder and harder. Mom started having multiple orgasms and soaked my balls. I put her legs over my shoulders and fucked her harder than ever. He tit's were bouncing all over as I began to get closer to a huge orgasm. Mom was screaming in ecstasy the whole time.

"Mom, I'm going to cum. I can't take much more."

"Oh honey, Oh David, cum in me, I want to make you feel so good."

I felt my balls beginning to erupt and I had the most powerful, longest lasting orgasm of me life. I filled my Mom up with so much cum it was unbelievable. She was having rolling orgasms as I filled her up with all my hot sperm. I kept pounding her pussy till I felt weak in the knees and my orgasm subsided.

I pulled out and looked at her stretched pussy dripping with cum. I laid down next to her and held her close for several minutes. I could feel our sticky love juices all over us. It was the wildest sex of my life and the best. We made out and slid around in our cum for a while before we decided to get cleaned up.

We took a nice long hot shower together and washed each others bodies. It was very sensual and romantic. God I loved this woman more than anything in the world. She was very beautiful, her body was to die for and her pussy tasted like sweet honey. Making love with Mom was better than I could ever imagined.

We did go out for dinner as new lovers that evening. We had a wonderful time and we slept in her bed together that night. We made passionate love that evening and the next morning. We couldn't get enough of each other. This went on all weekend.

Chris, my girlfriend was shocked when I abruptly broke up with her and moved back home. She was really pissed off at me and acted like a soiled brat. I was glad to be home again with my hot Mom and sister. I was looking forward to more intense sex with Mom.

My sister Hanna was glad to have me back home also and had no clue Mom and I were serious lover's now.

I did all I could for my Mom, as she went through all the DUI crap and lost her drivers license. Mom worked a lot to help pay off her fines and get back on her feet. We didn't have much time to make love, and when Hanna was around it was impossible. We were lucky to have sex once or twice a week. I was a little frustrated at times. I wanted to make love to my Mom everyday and sleep in her bed.

Things got even more difficult for us when Hanna's best friend moved away. She was always home now and sad most of the time. I started hanging out with Hanna more and more since Mom was so busy with work.

Hanna was developing into quite a beautiful young woman. Her 18 year old body was absolutely perfect. Nice big boobs and a spectacular ass. She was a younger version of Mom. We became very close again. Then everything got kind of crazy for Hanna and me one night.

Hanna's bedroom is next to mine and Mom's is on the other side of the house. We had a lot of privacy from Mom if we wanted it. I woke up in my room in the middle of the night, I thought I heard Hanna crying. I entered her room abruptly and she had her leg's spread and was masturbating on her bed. Since she had a dim light on, I could see her pussy and tit's pretty well. She stopped and covered up quickly. She looked very surprised and pissed off at me for barging in without knocking.

"David get out of here!" She said completely embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Hanna, I thought you were crying."

"I'm fine, now get out." She protested.

"Sorry Hanna." I said quietly.

I left her room and went back to bed feeling bad for her. Her pussy looked very sexy. I could tell it was clean shaven and looked hot to me. After a few minutes I heard Hanna really crying. I felt bad for her. The crying continued for another 10 minutes, I couldn't take anymore. I had to console my sweet sister.

I went to her door and knocked lightly.

"Hanna?"

"Go away." She replied

"Hanna..."

No answer, just silence and weeping. I entered her room and she was under the blankets with her back to me. I went in and sat on the side of her bed.

"Hanna come on, it's just me."

"I don't want to see you right now."

"But Hanna, it's no big deal. Everyone does it."

"Yeah, well I never seen you do it."

"Shit I do it all the time, it's not healthy to keep that stuff bottled up inside. It's natural to do it. Don't you feel better and more relaxed after you cum?" I asked sincerely.

"Oh My God David, I've never been more embarrassed." She said with frustration in her voice.

"Hanna, I want you to know I swear I will never tell anyone about this. I also think you should do it often, it's good for your health. I do it a few times a week or more."

"Really, your not disgusted by me?"

"No, not at all. I think you are the prettiest girl in California. Your amazing and very special to me. I'd do anything for you, especially you!"

"Yeah, well I'm sure you wouldn't masturbate in front me?"

"Uh sure. If it would help you feel better, I would."

Hanna turned around and looked at me with her sad face.

"No you wouldn't."

"If it makes you feel any better, I would be glad to."

"Prove it." She spat, not believing me.

"Seriously, you want to watch me masturbate?"

"Yes, I want to see you masturbate right now!" She protested.

"Are you sure Hanna?"

"Yes, it's the only way I will feel better. I want to see you jack off."

"You never seen a guy masturbate?"

"David, I'm still a virgin. I'm scared to get pregnant like Mom did at a young age. I've only gone to second base with my old boyfriend. He got tired of the teasing and dumped for a girl who puts out."

"That's ok Hanna, you should be careful with boys. One slip and your life is changed for ever."

"Well... Are you going to show me or talk me to death."

"OK, but you can never tell anyone about this, especially Mom. She would never forgive me. It has to be our BIG secret. Do I have your word?"

"Yes, I promise to keep this a secret forever."

"Are you sure Hanna?"

"Yes, I swear to god OK?"

"Alright, well in order to masturbate a guy needs something to arouse him. Like a magazine or a video or..."

"Or what?" She protested.

"You could arouse me Hanna? I don't even have to touch you."

"What would you like me to do, put on a little show for you?"

"Something like that, it would sure help to get me going."

"OK I will but no touching I just want to watch you."

"That's fine, I promise no touching."

"I'll be right back, turn your head for a minute." She said and went into her closet. Hanna came out in a sexy purple thong and matching bra. I couldn't believe how fucking hot she looked.

"Wow sis, you look amazing!"

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers