My Shattered Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers

"Really, you think so?"

"Yes, just tease me a little by touching yourself and I will cum for you in no time."

"Ok, I can do that." She said confidently.

"Do you have any lotion?" I asked.

She opened her night stand and handed me some lotion.

"Here you go bro."

I took the lotion from her and took a deep breath.

"I've never done this for anyone before so I hope it doesn't gross you out."

"Me too.." She said with a big smile.

"Thanks." I replied.

"What should I do to get you hot?" She asked.

"Use your imagination, your a sexy girl. Have fun teasing me, I don't care what you do."

"OK."

Hanna set back on her bed and began to squeeze her boobs for me. I started rubbing my cock through my underwear.

"That's it Hanna, do you mind a little dirty talk? It will help me cum faster."

"I guess not, sure go ahead." She said.

"Great that will help a lot. Don't take anything I say to seriously, just go with it."

"Ok I will."

Hanna kept rubbing her boobs together. She was starting to really turn me on.

"You have a great body Hanna, I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"What?" She said.

"Just play along Hanna."

Hanna gave me a funny smile and started playing along.

"Oh big brother, I have been wanting you so bad. You always make me so wet"

"I love it when you rub your pussy for me you sexy girl."

Hanna took the cue and began to rub her pussy for me through the thin material of her thong. My cock suddenly began to grow fast.

"I bet your pussy tastes so good. I have always wanted to eat you out till you came in my face real hard Hanna!"

I dropped my underwear and applied some lotion to my big cock.

"Oh David , I have always wanted you to rip off my panties and eat me out with all the lust in your heart." She said encouraging me on.

"Oh Hanna, see what your doing to me? You made my cock so big, it's all your fault."

"Oh David, your cock is big and beautiful!" She seemed serious now.

Hanna removed her bra and massaged her hard nipples for me. Then she pulled her thong to the side and exposing her pussy for me. She was rubbing her clit and I couldn't take much more.

"Hanna, I'm going to cum soon. Can you try to cum with me at the same time?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm almost there."

Hanna spread her legs wider and gave me a great view of her sweet pussy.

"I'm coming!" She protested and began to shake and jerk.

"I'm going to cum soon too. Do you want taste it honey?"

"Yes I do, really badly." She said

I stepped towards her bed and she got down on her knees in front of me. I put my cock up to her face and she opened wide. I shot several loads in her mouth and she wallowed it. She seemed to love it and grabbed my cock and sucked it and bobbed on it. She drained my balls. I pushed her back and hugged her. She hugged me back and didn't let go.

"Your so sexy Hanna! Can I eat you out for real?" I asked as we embraced.

She pushed me back on her bed and spread her leg's for me. I took the cue and went down on my sexy little sister. I ate her out and made her cum again and again. I slid up to her with her cum dripping off my chin and we kissed. We kissed and rolled around her bed like mad lovers. It was very passionate and exciting.

"I didn't mean to get that carried away but that was amazing." I said into her ear.

"I'm not embarrassed anymore, thank you bro. I feel great." She stated.

"I just want to cuddle with you sis.. Is that cool with you?"

"Yes, I'd love to."

She shut the lights off and we cuddled in the dark. I spooned her for a while and she fell asleep in my arms. Her hair smelled nice and clean and I held her boobs in my hand. I didn't want to leave and I fell asleep with her.

I woke up early with Hanna still in my arms. I kissed her cheek and started to get up. Hanna woke up as I was getting out of her bed.

"Oh David, do you have to go?"

"I don't want to but I better before Mom wakes up."

She gave me a cute pouty look and I kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you Hanna, your amazing!"

"I love you too bro, thank you for making me feel better. Your such a good big brother."

"You are so beautiful and sexy Hanna. I hope we can do this again sometime."

"Don't worry we will, someday..." She teased.

I left her room and creeped back into my bed. I fell asleep again for a while. When I woke up I took a shower and left quickly for school. I didn't want to face my Mom. I really didn't want to see Hanna and Mom at the same time. That would be very awkward for me.

After classes I studied in the library and went straight to work. I arrived home after a long day well after 11:00PM. The lights were off, Mom and Hanna were in bed when I got home. I took a shower and went to sleep.

The next morning I took off early for college and studied on campus before classes. I didn't have to work that night and so I reluctantly went home around 3:00. Mom was working and wouldn't be home till around 6:30 or 7:00. Hanna showed up around 3:30 after school, came in and gave me a big hug.

"Hi big bro, I miss you." She said

"Hi Hanna, how are doing?" I asked

"I'm doing well, thanks to you."

"I'm glad, I missed you too. I had fun the other night."

"Did you?" She said in a sexy tone.

"Yes, you really know how to turn a guy on. You are one beautiful woman."

"Thank you David. Well I'm going to take a hot shower, care to join me?"

"That's very tempting but I better not. If Mom showed up she would kick me out of here. You don't want that do you?"

"Of course not, OK well if you change your mind the door will be unlocked."

"OK Hanna but don't hold your breath."

Hanna went and took a shower as I continued to study. A while later Hanna came out in a robe and caught my attention. She was parading around the room giving me funny, sexy looks.

"Guess what color?" She baited.

I decided to play along with her.

"Black?"

"No! Guess again."

"Purple?"

"No."

"Pink?"

"Congratulations, your the big winner tonight!"

She dropped the robe to the floor and standing in front of me was my hot sister dressed in a very sexy pink bra and thong.

"Oh my god, you look sexy!"

She rubbed her boobs and turned around and slapped her ass cheek for me. Then she came over to me and sat on my leg. She pushed her boobs into my face and felt for my cock. I kissed her cleavage and grabbed her ass.

"Would you like to put some baby oil on me and make me feel better big brother?" She asked innocently and pouting her sexy lips.

Without saying a word I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and sat her down on the bed. We started to kiss and feel each other up. She pulled my shirt off and pulled my pants down. We were both there in our underwear horny as ever. She had a beach towel on her bed and a bottle of baby oil on her night stand.

"Bro will you oil me up? I always wanted to try this with you." She said with a wicked grin.

"I'd love to, should I start on your back or your front?"

She laid down on her stomach and looked over smiling.

"The back to start please."

"Are you sure, this could get naughty?"

"The naughtier the better!" She said with a sexy smile.

"OK."

I grabbed the baby oil and squirted some into my hand. Some dripped down on her back and she squirmed a little in anticipation. I began to oil her up, spreading the oil all over her back and shoulders.

"Oh that feels so nice." She exclaimed.

I got oil all over the back of her bra and smeared it in. Then I squirted a bunch on her ass and all over her thong. I was getting very turned on.

"Hanna, this is so hot. I've never done this before, I like your thinking."

I massaged he ass and ass crack. I began to get very aroused working on her ass crack. I began to feel her back door and she spread her legs for me. I slid my finger up and down her ass crack and made her twitch and moan. I oiled up her legs and turned her over.

Her face was glowing and my cock was standing tall in my underwear. I squirted a good amount on her chest and smeared it all over her bra and chest. I worked in the oil till she was slick and shiny. I massaged under her bra and brought her nipples to life. She moaned in pleasure as I massaged her big sexy breasts. Her bra and chest was covered in oil. Then I squirted oil on her tummy and thong and crotch area. I rubbed the oil into her stomach and worked my way to her thong. I worked the oil into her thong and began to rub it in her cute camel toe. I was getting so turned on by my sister, she looked so dam sexy. I began to slide my slick fingers around her clitoris.

Hanna began to moan louder and louder in approval. I went down on her and began to lick and suck on her pussy and clit. I pulled her thong off and continued to eat her out with gusto. She started coming hard from all the attention I paid to her clit. I worked her clit harder as she came in my face. I devoured every drop that seeped out.

Then I removed my underwear and slid up her oily body. We made out and explored each others body. She grabbed my cock and started stoking me with her oily hands. It felt wonderful and sexy as hell. I couldn't take much more. I positioned myself between her legs and spread her wide. I looked at my sisters tight little pussy in awe. God it was so hot and wet. I placed my cock on top of her slit and slid my cock up and down with force. She began moaning and begging for me not to stop. I stopped after about 5 minutes and took a deep breath.

Without asking I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed in the tip. She bit her lip and held on tight. I pushed in deeper and felt a slight snap.

"Oh my god David, you took my virginity. I love you so much."

"Are you OK Hanna?"

"Yes, don't you dare come close to coming in me."

"Don't worry, I won't. Your first time should be skin on skin. Do you like this?"

"Oh yes David, I love this. Keep going, take me. Make me yours."

I began to push in little by little, letting her adjust to my girth and length. She was panting and moaning with tons of pleasure. I pulled back almost all the way out and pushed back it half way. The look on her face was so sexy and cute. She was taking it like a champ. I kept at it going a little deeper with each thrust. After about 5 minutes of breaking her in, I finally bottomed out. I held her tight and let her adjust to my full cock. She was breathing really fast and had the look of amazement on her face. I bent down and kissed her briefly.

"You did it honey, I'm all the way in you. Are you ready to make love with me now?"

"Oh god yes, give me all your love. I want you so badly David."

I took the cue and held her legs apart and began to piston her tight pussy with all my strength and girth. I began to slid in and out nice and steady, she was making all kinds of sexy noises as I drilled her. I began to get her stretched out and was able to pick up speed.

I was soon fucking her hard and fast. Our slick bodies were making a slapping noise as we made love for the first time. Hanna started to cum and her body shook like crazy as I drilled her harder and harder. I was getting close to coming so I got ready to pull out. Hanna held me in her and at the last second I pulled out and shot a huge load all over he stomach and chest. It pooled up in her belly button and was all over her abs. There was even a few drops on her bra, which we never removed in all the passion.

Tired from our sexual activities we collapsed together and cuddled up in our oily mess. We kissed and played around all afternoon. We made a big mess of her room and I helped her get it all cleaned up before Mom got home.

That evening Mom kept giving me sexy looks and smiles. The few times Hanna went to the bathroom Mom came over and we made out like crazy.

You'll never guess what happened next...

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers