My Shemale Husband

Story Info
Submission.
2.3k words
3.28
72.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janice1939
Janice1939
84 Followers

I pulled against the cuffs around my wrists; the leather had begun to work like sandpaper it did hurt me, not knowing that much worse was to come with an inspired finish. I lay face down on our bed, my face buried into a pillow. I tried to move my legs. If I could pull them together, perhaps I could ward off the strap-on about to be forced into my rectum. My feet were tied firmly to the bed posts. I was defenseless against the inevitable.

I had only one final hope. Still muffled by the pillow, I shouted, "mother."

It got no response. My female assailant began to thrust her large strap-on cock roughly into me. She slapped me with a paddle resoundingly across my ass. "Lift up your hips or this is going to hurt even worse." The impact burned my right cheek.

I couldn't help myself. I began to whimper, "mother . Please, I'm saying mother."

She didn't stop pushing into me, instead her hand had begun masturbating my cock. "This should help. Now lift up your fucking hips."

I was angry. I was being violated and humiliated, yet I had no other choice, I lifted my hips and felt her 12inch strap-on move to its full length inside me. This time I screamed, "mother, for fuck sake, mother. mother. mother." I was desperate to make her stop.

"I can't hear you, boy. If you want to act like a she-male, you have to expect to be treated like one."

"Please, you don't have to do this. Not like this." I couldn't help myself. I began to cry. I was sobbing and begging.

Then I started to cum, a strong one. I stopped my sniveling and began to gasp. Her fingers worked steadily on my 2 inch cock and I felt a shiver overtake me.

"I am a slut. I've fucked other men. I deserve this. Don't stop, Elisabeth."

"You worthless bitch. I knew you were sucking of your friend Frank. Take it." She grabbed my buttocks with both hands on either side and rammed with all of her weight against me.

I could feel her slide deep into my rectum, which felt raw from the intrusion. When she pulled out I could feel traces of oil still flowing from her strap on dribbling on my crack.

"OK, you've gotten what you wanted. All of it. mother."

"Sorry, Willem, you still need to pay." I could hear her go out of the room and then return seconds later. A flash of bright light and I knew I was being photographed with the entry of my ass still wide open, another picture for her private collection, no doubt. Then came the strap across my back. It nearly took the wind out of me. Ten sharp whips with the narrow leather flails. Each was painful and was inflicted with enough force to leave a painful mark that would be visible for days.

It was then that our 20 year old twins walked into the bedroom, my daughter said oh mum you were great. We culd see everything on the TV as you had told us to watch. Seeing dads cock erupt when you used the flails made me really wet while my brothers cock nearly jumped out of his pants so hard he was. It was then that I understood why their had been such a big charge made on our creditcard by the Dick Smith TV and electronics business.

I was angry and fought to control my temper. Bad things happened when I couldn't. It was no use. I began to cum once more. My climax was obvious and I knew it would only lead to farther punishment. Another five stokes across my back for my insolence. Now is your chance my son was told, your sister and I would like to make a DVD of you fucking your dad. Only you strip first and make sure that you both yell, out your family relationship when you fill his ass. So we can sell copies of them to pay for my pleasure place. The twins looked at her with disbelieve, what pleasure place? She told them."I show you after."

Comforted by my daughter, before I was ordered to be on hands and knees, while our son Howard was pushing his cock in my anus. My daughter yelled out make sure that dads tiny cock is shown when Howard's large cock was pushed slowly in to my rectum. I felt my own cock come back to attention once more, when our daughter said how could you possibly get pregnant from that little prick. My son must have been enjoying himself taking his time slowly fucking me so his large cock became a dominant part of the DVD. After he had cum and his semen was dripping from my stretched anus the girls clapped. Probably for the benefit of the DVD, finaly I was untied. To be told to lick my sons cock clean. Me protesting that it had been in my ass and some shit would be on it. It was than that Elisabeth told me you better if you don't want to have your daughter use her riding crop on you when you give your son another blow-job, in our dungeon.

"Fuck it, Elisabeth. I said the safe word. If you aren't going to go by it, how can I trust you?" My face flushed with anger but I willed my voice to remain clam.

Elisabeth's face presented me with a black stare. "Don't be such a baby, Willem. You know you wouldn't enjoy it, if I wasn't pushing you past your limits." She kissed me as I sat up next to her.

"I was forced," I said. "You could have hurt me." I wanted her to understand that we had to draw a line somewhere.

"A wife can't force her own husband. Not in this state of Australia." I said. Her smile seemed cruel and condescending.

"Maybe not legally, but being forced against my will, is still morally force."

She laughed, the woman actually laughed at me. "And you can't get off without it."

That was true, at least mostly. "mother" was our agreed safety word. A single word that was discernibly different for any sex talk we'd likely have. Elisabeth was supposed to stop without questioning whenever I said the safe word. or not? Elisabeth had wantonly dishonored our agreement for her own gratification. I was now at her mercy daily not just on our weekend sub/dom sex romps, me performing in front of our children or the life I had enjoyed would come to a sudden end. It was as if I was walking on a tight rope without a net.

At that moment, I silently vowed to take revenge and punish her for this violations of my trust. I'd always been an enthusiastic submissive in our relationship but she was becoming increasingly domineering and savage. I knew I had to take back some form of control before this got farther out of hand.

I'd always been the compliant participant in my relationship with Elisabeth. She was the first woman to recognize it in me. I'd had sexual encounters with other men before we met, but none ever satisfactory. I began to wonder if I might be frigid. Then Elisabeth, on our fourth date tied my arms behind my back took my pants down and forced me to eat her out in front of her friend and male partner it was our first sexual encounter.

It sounded bizarre, since I knew nothing of the B&D scene, but that was the very first time I was able to cum. A revelation of the missing piece of my sexual needs. My sperm shot on the gras and my pants and as I helplessly licked, I had come with a blast, with a spermload I didn't believe I had in me. From then on, I was hers to do with as she pleased. I gave myself, body and soul, to her demanding tyranny.

I've been willingly and eagerly bound, whipped, and spanked many times. The domination was like a drug, exactly like a drug. The more I got, the more I wanted and the more it took to get me to the same level of arousal as the previous time.

It was august or late winter, I lay completely naked bound in a coffin, in a portion of the basement, which Elisabeth had converted into her dungeon for a more advanced dominance play sessions. The walls were painted black, a job I was told to do. Dozens of candles provided the only illumination in the room below ground-level. A ring had been mounted onto the brickwork to which I was securely chained many times for hours on end, otherwise the room remained unused. The flicker of the candles gave the room an eerily macabre yet romantic look.

Now the children were introduced to Elisabeth pleasure room, after leading us all into that place from the bedroom we just had vacated. She took one of the candles and held it over me. A single droplet of wax fell onto on one of my nipples. I winced at the hot touch of the paraffin. More drips landed on me and a splatter of small burning drops kissed my tender flesh. A red ring surrounded each drip as it landed. While the candle was held downwards so that the flame consumed the shaft more rapidly, a steady stream of red wax rained down upon me. I yelped as a cascade of molten liquid poured over my helpless torso. When one candle was finished, Elisabeth grabbed another and repeated the process.

The small silver rings that went through my pierced nipples became splattered with wax. Elisabeth pulled at each blue captive bead on the upper curve of each of the hoop. My aureola's became sensitive from the stimulation and I cried out with a familiar mix of pain and exhalation.

The candles were different colors and slowly a rainbow of warm wax built across my chest and belly. I watched as my navel filled with a deep red candle paraffin and slowly cooled. The pain subsided when I became used to the melted liquid stings and a cover of hardened wax began to protect my sensitive skin.

When Elisabeth had only three candles left to light the dungeon, Elisabeth carefully pried the built up wax off me. A near perfect form of my upper body formed and she placed it on a shelf mounted on the wall. I hoped she'd fuck me now. I was melting from my own desires, but she had more plans for my suffering. Your tiny prick will be done by your daughter next time now she has seen how its done, I was told.

Elisabeth held a large round white candle, that she worked it into my rectum. It hurt going in since the bottom was flat with edges and I tried to move away. I knew such behavior might rate a slap across my thighs, but I couldn't help myself.

Eventually, the candle was inserted inside me to about three quarters of its length. My heart beat became faster when I realized what she had next in mind. I heard a match strike and smelled the scent of sulfur. She lit the wick and fire danced near my anus.

"I'll blow out the flame...as soon as he cums," she announced.

"Please stop, this is getting dangerous."

"Oh, are you going to use your safe word to get out of this and prove what a scared little boy you are? Maybe your rather play with dolls than fuck."

Elisabeth had ways of intimidating me into not using our safe word. I'd be shamed for days on end after I had.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You'd better get started with a blow-job on our son, unless you want your ass scorched."

She placed Howard's cock near my mouth. I moved my head up to begin sucking it. She teased me by pulling it away. Then she laughed and ran it over my lips. Once again, I opened my mouth, only to have it moved out of my restrained grasp. I had to beg to suck the son of a bitch's penis. My rectum was beginning to feel the heat of the candle's flame. While either my daughter or my wife were filming the whole performans.

By the time he blew his load in my mouth and she had been assured I'd swallowed every drop, I could feel the flame starting to heat my anus. She blew it out with a single puff and I came in a blinding blast moaning in a high pitch girlish voice that said how much I loved the experience.

I was released from the board, only to be chained to the ring on the wall. Elisabeth intermittendly between her and our son fucked me with a strap-on cock, a rubber dildo and a thinner candle for two more hours. I could feel my anus tingle against the surgical steel ring held within and its piercing. I was always aware of its presence, originally inserted as constant reminder of my acceptance of my servitude, as my cock began to swell in anticipation; the ring added a devastating sensual stimulation.

I came and came again like the shameless she-male I am. By the time my arm and leg manacles had been unlocked, I was filthy from laying on a floor mat covering the bare concrete, but too satisfied to feel the mortification I should have. Next Howard took over with the camera so to clean me up, both mother and daughter pissed all over me while I was left, and locked in my wives dungeon while the three of them left me there in her locked pleasure room.

Janice1939
Janice1939
84 Followers