My Shower Dream About...

Story Info
Her dream rendezvous with USAF Pilot.
1.5k words
4.13
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

You arrived at the hotel room to find me the shower, washing my body and letting the hot water trickle all down me. You watched me for several minutes through the glass of the shower door. The radio was on and the music covered the sound of your entry. I was washing my hair and my eyes were closed for a few moments as I enjoyed the lather running down my body. You continued to watch me until you couldn't wait any longer and had to have me...right then...hard and fast, and forcefully. You opened the glass door of the shower, much to my surprise. I knew it was you but was still shocked. You weren't supposed to be there for another hour or so. I guess you flew your F-15 Eagle as fast as it would go.

I took a few seconds to take in the sight of you in your uniform, and I immediately felt little quivers deep within my pussy. You took me in your arms and picked me up. I told you to put you down and you simply said "No." I hit you on the shoulder playfully to let you know that I wanted to finish my shower. You laid me on the bed and took out several silk scarves that were draped over the edge of my bag. Without saying a word, you took a hold of my arms and tied my hands over my head, then tied them to the headboard. Then with my arms tied you took two more silk scarves and tied my legs, spread open, allowing you to do to me whatever you wanted to do. You climbed on the bed between my legs and grinned at me. You leaned down and started to lick around my knees and slowly worked your way higher...higher...and higher to my thighs. You then passed over my wet lips grazing your mouth over them ever so briefly. You started to kiss my tummy and chest, moving slowly up to my neck. You kissed my mouth, and we kissed hard and deep.

You took out another piece of silk and blindfolded me, then you kissed me full on the mouth again. Our tongues intertwined pushing against each other's tongue, probing, feeling. You kissed me on my neck again, and began to move downwards to my nipples. You kissed lightly at first, then started to suck and bite a little bit. You reached a finger down to my wet pussy and fingered my clit just a bit while you sucked on my nipples. You paused for a moment and admired my breasts...so nice and full and sexy. Aching to touch you, I tried to move my hands but they were still tied to the headboard. I arched my back in response to your finger inside my wet pussy and you could feel my g-spot swell with desire. You kissed lower and lower to my tummy and my inner thighs.

I spread my legs wider for you...ready for you to lick my clit and silky smooth pussy lips. You licked just for a moment, just enough for you to want more and then continued down my thighs and calves. You massaged and rubbed my legs for a bit, working the muscles and kissing every so often. You were trying to make me hot and ready for fucking...and it was working. You worked your way up again, kissing and licking. You grabbed yet another silk scarf and ever so lightly traced one of the corners across my tummy. This tickled and made me moan for more pleasure. You took the silk and grabbed a nipple, teased it, tickled me, and traced your fingers across my body with the silk in your hand. As I was tied and blindfolded, I couldn't do anything but lay back and enjoy the pure pleasure of you wanting to make me cum in a huge orgasm.

You saw the smile across my face as I had no choice but to let you play with my body. You kept this up for a while longer making my entire body tremble with desire. You could tell I was getting ready for my wet pussy to be licked and fucked. You slowly worked your way down my body, over my nipples, my tummy, my thighs. You put the scarf down and started to lick and kiss my legs and upper thighs... "Play time is over", you whispered to me. I just smiled knowing that you were going to fuck me, and fuck me hard.

"Make my pussy cum for you Baby," is all I could say. You buried your tongue in my pussy, licking and sucking on me. You finger fucked my pussy hard while you licked my clit again and again...long hard stokes all along the length of my pussy up to my swollen clit, up and down, again and again you licked the length of my pussy. You put two fingers inside my now drenched pussy, fingered me hard and licked my clit at the same time. You moved your other hand to my left nipple and started to massage it with little circles. All of this stimulation was starting to make me moan and cry out with desire. "Fuck me...I want your cock" I said to you. You continued to ignore my begging, and you licked harder and faster, knowing you would make me cum on your face.

You could tell I was close, my breathing hard and shallow. You knew I was ready to cum. You stopped licking and fingering me just as I was on the brink of cuming, and I cried out, "Don't stop now!!" I felt the bed move and heard the zipper going down on your pants. I knew I was finally going to get what I had waited for months to have from you. You climbed back on the bed and I knew were going to fuck me as you moved in between my legs and touched the head of your hard cock to my wet juicy lips. You teased me with the head, sliding it just barely inside me. I moved my hips as much as I could, wanting you to fuck me. I tried to move my hands and grab your ass to force you into me, but I was still tied up to the headboard. I begged you again, "Please stop teasing me and fuck me!!" You just smiled to yourself and leaned up, not touching me at all, making me guess what you were going to do next.

I knew you wouldn't be able to wait much longer, and smiled. You immediately saw my smile and knew the teasing was over and we were going to fuck hard and fast. You slid your hard cock into my willing pussy, all the way in until you could go no deeper. I was more than ready for you and moved my hips to take you in. Again and again you slid in and out and fucked me, making my juices flow...the sweet smell of sex heavy in the air and my pussy was wet and hot. Your cock glistened with my wetness and you easily slid into me. You leaned down and started to kiss me while we fucked, our tongues hungry for each other. All of the teasing had made me as hot as it has made you. You could feel my pussy tighten up around your cock as I started to cum in waves of pleasure. My pussy spasmed and contracted on your cock as I came and moaned, "I'm cuming!!!! Fuck me, fuck me!!!!!"

This was too much for you as you started to feel the pressure build up in your cock. You knew you were going to cum. As I couldn't see you because of the blindfold, I could still tell by the head of your cock swelling that you were going to cum. I told you, "Yes, yes...cum inside of me! Fill up my pussy with your hot cum!" I knew you liked it when I talked to you like that, and that it always puts you over the edge. I heard you moan, a deep and guttural moan as your cock erupted deep inside me filling up my wet pussy. There was so much of your cum combined with mine, that it slowly started to drip out of me while your cock was still throbbing inside of me.

You laid on top of me for a moment while I milked your cock with my pussy. This made you moan and shake as it felt too good to explain. My cum mixed with yours, how exquisite. After a few moments, you untied my legs and arms, but left the blindfold on. You took me in your arms back to the shower. You looked down and see the cum dripping out of my pussy lips...mmmm so sexy to see that. You turned the shower back on to get it warm for us and only then took off my blindfold. You stood beneath the water with me, and we slowed bathed each other, taking our time, kissing and caressing each other lovingly.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers