My Shy Mother-In-Law

Story Info
He sees mother-in-law in a new light.
1.6k words
4.13
175.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first set my lusty eyes on my mother-in-law when we visited her parents this summer. It was the annual obligatory visit for me.

"We must visit my parents too", she has said may times before and I nodded, while looking far, with a blank face.

"So that's is settled then. I'll tell amma, we will visit the first week of summer holiday every year". I agreed for just this year and not for perpetuity, I wanted to say but held back.

After 7 years of these annual visits, I got into a routine. Appreciate the bad coffee, bury myself into the newspaper all morning and sleep until later afternoon. A never ending stream of relatives come to see the loving daughter and stare at the city slicker son-in-law.

I have always pictured amma (my mother-in-law) as an unkempt and poorly dressed 55-year-old, who tried too hard to please her son-in-law but only manages to increase my contempt every year for her and her lot. I actually hated being at her house.

On the morning we arrived at Madurai I entered the kitchen to wash the coffee cup and my eyes caught the shape of her left breast. The sari was pushed up the shoulder to give her arms freedom of movement around the kitchen and the left breast covered by the blouse was outside the sari's thin confines. The red blouse was drenched in sweat and the outline of the white bra was clearly visible. The breast was round, large and a little saggy. The cloth stretched under the weight and I caught my breath at that sight. I felt my penis growing. Over the years I haven't felt a thing like this on seeing here but the raw look of her shabbily clothed and sweating lit a spark.

"Nice coffee", I said and was about to turn back when she reached up with both hands to take a large rice container from a top shelf of the open cupboard above the cooking stove. The sari rose up even further and exposed her blouse more. The tight red blouse strained against her wide circular breast.

I'll take it. I said and carefully placed the container down.

"Could you pick the container with pulses too?" And then she bent down to open the container. Her breasts were jiggling and struggling to get out of the tight blouse as she scooped rice out in a cup.

When she got up and straightened her back the breasts stood out majestically. Instinctively I stretched out my hand and placed my palm on her left breast and gave it a mild squeeze and kept it there as I looked into her eyes. The kitchen does not have a door and anyone sitting in the living room or walking near the dining room could have seen my shameless act.

She moved back immediately and my hand fell down. I continued to look into her eyes without expression and saw her going through a multitude of emotions in a few seconds. Guilt for being indecent and triggering such a thought in her son-in-law, anger that she could be subject to such an act of abuse and tense for the situation we both were in.

I have crossed a line that I can never turn back and this is going to be in the back of our minds forever. I walked out and hid behind my newspaper for the rest of the morning.

My father in law was paralyzed on the left side and is recovering now and is mostly in bed or is helped to a couch in front of the TV where he sits for hours. We talked about the local elections and agreed that none of the candidates were going to make any meaningful change to the small city. Having completed my customary conversation for the morning I went back to paper.

My wife had to go out to see the doctor and she offered to take my father in law to for his monthly check up. Amma and I were going to be alone for the next two hours and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Will she fight with me or threaten to tell my wife about the incident? How do I handle this? I realized that when I didn't have the balls to go through with it I should have held back in the first place.

For many minutes after being along she went about the chores without speaking to me. She had changed to a new sari and had draped the sari around her shoulder to cover herself fully. After what seemed like a long time she came up to me and said,

"Does my daughter not satisfy you?"

Before I could answer she continued, "I respect you for what you are and my daughter loves you very much. But if you really need to be satisfied and can't get it from my daughter I am willing to sacrifice my respect for the sake of your marriage. You shouldn't go elsewhere and get caught and bring disrepute to our family. It will devastate my daughter."

I was left speechless for many minutes. My mind was racing. Is she really saying this? How will this work on a longer term? I wasn't too worried about the moral aspects of this relationship. It was just sex.

"You are very beautiful and I am very attracted to you. I will keep your daughter happy always."

She came closer to me and pressed my head against her large soft breasts. I ran my hand up her large buttocks and squeezed them. With my face I pushed the sari aside and buried my face on her breasts. I used my cheeks to rub her breasts as I moved my face from left to right and back. We held together in that position for a few minutes.

The doorbell rang. As I got up the bulge in my pants brushed her forearm. She held my cock in her palm for a few seconds and rubbed it. Then she went to open the door.

My wife was back.

"The doctor is not in. We'll have to go back tomorrow." I cursed my bad luck.

"Where's appa (dad)?"

"He wanted to see his brother. I said I'll pick him up after I visit grandma."

I almost asked excitedly, "Are you going out again?"

"Yes, I will be back for dinner. Do you want to go along?" she asked.

"I am going to take a nap." That was not a lie. I might take a nap after I fuck amma.

Amma shut the door after my wife and before she could turn around, I embraced her quickly from behind and grabbed her succulent breasts. She was sweating heavily. I hurriedly kissed her wet neck and upper back. I could feel her breathe heavily, as I held her breasts. I held her tightly and pushed aside the sari and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. The breasts were hanging free and I went berserk, playing with the soft mangoes.

My organ was standing up and was pushing itself on her ass crack. I pulled up her sari to her waist and removed her panties. Simultaneously I dropped my pants and made her bend forward. She held the table and pushed up her ass.

"I have weak knees; can we do this on my back?" She asked.

I ran my palm on her hairy mound up and down. It was dripping wet and the musky scent of her pussy aroused me even further.

"I have weak knees...,"

I made her stand up and we both walked, me behind her, with my cock wedged between her ass to the bedroom. I put a couple of pillows on the floor and made her kneel on them. I walked around to bring up my cock near her face. She held them in her palm and rubbed my circumcised penis hard.

"Ouch, slowly" I said.

"I'll suck. Its better." She said. I got the most glorious blow job ever in my life.

Before I came, I pulled out and made her bend down. She held the cot and went down doggie style and waited for me. I rubbed her clit and ran my hand over her monstrous thighs and smacked her ass.

It took me a couple of seconds to find her pussy from behind. She reached for my cock from below and guided it expertly. And I went in. Deep.

"Ah," we both said in unison. I started pounding her fast.

"Not so fast, slowly and go all the way in," she said in a motherly tone. I was overjoyed and I bent down and kissed her back and shoulder. I quickly got into rhythm we went on and on.

After a few minutes, we were panting heavily and she said, "I want to see your eyes." She got on her back and I lay on top of her and started fucking her. We were looking at each other's eyes, fully open as we fucked. After what seemed like a long time, she shrieked and her whole body stiffened. She closed her eyes and held me tight against her breasts. I blew my cum deep inside her pussy. It was still hard when she gingerly got up on her knees, and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it dry.

With a shy smile, she stood up. I ran my hands over her breasts again and kissed her lips.

"I'll take a shower and get dinner going," she said.

I watched her big naked ass jiggling as she walked up to the bathroom. It was the best day of my life.