My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Clark and Juliet relax in bed.
2.5k words
4.48
55.2k
33

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must get so lonely, up in your room all the time." I said as the color in her face turned back to normal.

Naturally, she just shifted her feet and didn't respond.

"Sleep in my room with me. Just for now. We could both use the company."

"It's the middle of the day." She said softly.

"Just for a few hours, then you and I can go somewhere. Have you been to a library?"

Her eyes widened and her face lit up, real happiness in her expression that I had never seen before, causing me to smile back.

"Guess you have." I noted. "Well, there's a huge one in town. You might like it. I'll take you there tonight, but I'm too tired right now."

"Really?" She asked, her voice portraying her excitement. "Right after a nap?"

"Sure, why not." I laughed.

She nodded, happiest I've ever seen her.

Finally, I had found something that would get to her, some deeper way to connect. This could break her out of her shell. Why hadn't I previously thought of it? She's been reading ever since she got here.

Before we got into bed, I got her to take a shower with me. I wasn't really in master-mode right now, so if she told me that she would prefer to shower in her own room and come back, I would have let her. And I had really thought she would be upset with me for using the crop on her and using all the clothespins. But I really had thrilled her with the idea of a library, so she was submitting to me now without coaxing.

It was cute, the way she awkwardly tried to avoid touching our wet, naked bodies together. She was still embarrassed, trying to hide herself from me even though I had seen her naked more than I had seen her clothed. I was planning to make her wash me, and maybe worship my cock again. But she was in too light of a mood, and her happiness had rubbed off on me.

As I was turned away from her, I felt something hit my ear, warming it and making loud crackling noises. I swiped at it, revealed white suds. I pivoted to see her giggling and covering her mouth. I had never seen her giggle before. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Did you just blow bubbles at me?" I asked incredulously.

She stood on her toes and reached and swiped at my hair. She rubbed her hands together and playfully blew froth at me again, landing this time on my chest.

"Unbelievable." I breathed, smiling wide. "Oh, you are so going to get it now."

I grabbed her around the middle, running my fingers down her sides and over her flat tummy. She squealed, trying to get away from me. I don't know how I was able to hold on so well to her, both of us being slippery from the soap and water. I hadn't meant it to be sexual, but her nipples had hardened and her blush deepened. I tried not to smile slyly, but I had turned her on without even trying to. And she hadn't taken her mid-day pill yet, either.

"You really are ticklish." I teased.

"Stop!" She pleaded, laughing.

"Say you're sorry and I'll think about it."

"I'm sorry!" She howled. Her laughter was something I could listen to forever. It was soft and girly, but not obnoxiously so. Like tinkling bells. "Please stop!"

"Hold on," I said thoughtfully. "I'm still thinking about it."

"Master!" She cried.

Eventually I stopped.

"You know, you only really have to call me Master in the play room. Sir when we're playing, but not in the playroom. And you can just call me Clark when we're out here."

"But...isn't this playing?" She asked shyly.

I shrugged. "I don't even know. How about, when we're in my room, you can call me Clark."

"Clark..." She repeated, testing out the name on her own.

The sound of her rare but sweet voice on my name was almost too much.

She easily dry swallowed her aphrodisiac, but looked a little nervous when she took it, knowing how needy it could make her. I knew she'd be less scared if she was wearing something, so I loaned her one of my dress shirts. I had never really seen the point of that, giving the lady one of your shirts. Especially when her room was just right down the hall. But I had seen it in movies before and honestly, it looked sexy, and she looked comfortable. It was obviously too big for her and went down mid-thigh, but I knew she wasn't wearing anything under it other than sexy white lace panties, and that made it so much hotter. And I knew I'd be wearing the shirt to work the next day if it wasn't too wrinkled. As for myself, I stayed in boxers and a t-shirt.

"What position do you sleep in?" I asked her.

"Whatever position you want me to." She replied softly, the cheeky minx she was in the bathroom disappearing in turn of her regular, shy self.

"No, I really am curious. When I check in on you and you're sleeping you're always too far underneath the covers for me to see anything."

She played with her hands, hating even the simplest of questions. "Usually on my stomach, I roll around a lot."

She watched as I climbed into bed, leaning back. I made room for her. "Come on," I said.

She originally tried laying apart from me, but I pulled her into my arms in a way that she was lying face down, but on me. She adjusted her form herself, and put her ear on my chest, moving it until she found my heart. I smirked. How cute. She thought I wouldn't notice. Maybe she didn't even know she was doing it.

She was a lot smaller than I, especially evident in this position. I was almost exactly six feet tall, 180 pounds with an athletic build. She was just so little, so young and innocent and fucking shy. But she wasn't just childlike in appearances. The way she hid herself and blushed. She was like a kitten, so curious of everything. And her avid reading. She must be intelligent.

Maybe she used to go to school.

I could see that her eyes were closed from the dim, clouded light that streamed through the openings in the closed blinds. But she wasn't asleep. The aphrodisiac was starting to kick in, and her arousal was starting to heighten, not to mention the fact that I hadn't let her cum in the playroom today. I could tell by the way she was squeezing her thighs together, trying to get some relief to her no doubt swollen and aching clit.

"If you close your legs any tighter you might break them." I noted. I didn't hide the sleepiness in my voice.

She looked up at me for a moment, turned scarlet, and put her head back down.

"Is the pill starting to work?" I asked casually.

She nodded, hiding her pained face.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, just... I'm trying hard not to...you know."

"No, I don't know." I said honestly. "Tell me."

"Well, it doesn't help that you're so close to me. And you look like that."

I grinned. "Are you saying you think I'm attractive?"

"Yes." She said simply, innocently.

"And you're physically trying not to jump me?"

Immediately, she buried her face in my chest and made some embarrassed comment, too muffled to hear clearly.

"What was that?"

She lifted her head slightly, still not looking me in the eye. "I said yes, sir."

Sir. I smiled, amused. She wanted to play.

"Come here," I said softly. I lifted her up closer to me, with her head where mine was, lying her on her side. I knew she was embarrassed by being so eager, but she was visibly aroused. She reached up and started unbuttoning her shirt, her fingers slightly tripping over each other because she was shaking, most likely from excitement.

I put my fingers over hers. Let me. She understood and dropped her hands.

"Calm down, Love,"

She looked away. "Sorry," She murmured.

By the time I had slid the shirt off her shoulders, she had regained most of her control. It was my goal to bring her back to where she was before, putty in my hands.

She hid her perky, round globes from me. I moved her hands and replaced them with mine, palming her soft breasts and pulling at her nipples. While at first she still looked unsure, she eventually melted back into my touch.

"You're boobs are so perfect. Warm and firm, and they fit right in my hand." I told her as I kissed a rosy nipple.

"Thank you..." She trailed off, eyes closed with contentment.

When I reached my head up, intending to switch nipples, she put her hand on my chest, pushing me back. Apparently when I was working on her, she had spent her time building up her courage. When she put her lips on mine, I nearly died. I held her so that she was lying on top of me, trying to kiss her as gently as she was kissing me. As if I were fragile. As if she didn't want to break me. As the kiss deepened, I idly reached my hand down and stroked her little pussy through the lace. I smiled into the kiss, and she smiled back, so unknowing. She had soaked the panties all the way through. When I started to rub her, just a little to get her hotter, she sighed and started rocking her hips into my hand. She eventually pulled away, whining with frustration.

"Please," She begged, knowing it would get to me.

"Always so eager..." I murmured. "You need to have patience, Love."

Seemingly contradicting my previous statement, I flipped her over and slowly pulled down her panties. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and her breath hitched.

"Had you ever gotten it like this before?" I asked.

"I had never gotten it at all before I came here." She said.

I grinned, feeling evil, and I knew she saw it from the way she whimpered with need.

This angle allowed me better access to her pussy, and she could no doubt feel my breath. But I loved teasing her, and this just made it so much easier.

"Every time you buck at me, I'll stretch it out for another five minutes. Don't even clench your little pussy. Just relax and accept what I'm doing to you." I ordered.

"Yes, sir." She whispered breathily.

"Tell me what you won't do." I said, just as an excuse to draw it out longer.

"I won't buck my...hips..." She closed her eyes. I started to suck, kiss, and lick her inner thigh. I made sure that I was leaving a few hickeys for her to find later. "Or..."

"What's the matter?" I asked. When she didn't answer, I blew cool air over her hot slit. She whined, but didn't move.

"Or clench my pussy." It barely came out as a whisper, but I knew she had said it, and from her, that was good enough.

I started to gently lick at the side of her pussy lips, enjoying the sweet flavor of her skin. I noticed she had propped herself up on her elbows to watch me, although all she could really see was my head buried in her pussy. Her clit was peeking out at me, red and begging to be toyed with. I used my thumbs to spread her wider and lightly kissed her strawberry clit, looking at her face as I did so. Her eyes were shut tight, but she didn't squirm. Her amount of control always impressed me. I wondered how long it would take for me to break her.

This was cruel, forcing her not to move without restraining her. But she could do it. She had to.

I took her clit into my mouth and sucked, swirling my tongue around the engorged little button, too big for her pussy, never once taking my eyes off her. Lubricating my finger, I rubbed her clit with her own juices while I slowly pushed my tongue through her entrance.

She squealed and lurched forward.

I laughed. "I wonder how far I can put my tongue down your cunt." I hummed, using the vibrations to stimulate her further. "We can spend the next five minutes finding out."

She mewled and I noticed she had been gripping the sheets until her knuckles turned white.

I spent the next five minutes actually trying to make her come, tongue fucking her hard, deep, and fast. Every time she had asked me for permission to come she was ignored, or I responded by lightly biting down on her clit, trying to make her scream and settling for her cries and yelps. When the five minutes was over, I continued to tease her for three more.

"Sir, please, may I come?" She begged as I had my tongue buried deep inside her sweet honey pot.

I waited about thirty seconds.

"Come for me." I finally said, and nearly immediately she started to cry out. I didn't go and kiss her this time, I wanted to hear what she really sounded like when she came. She mewled and squirmed and moaned as I sucked her clit hard until I was certain she had stopped coming.

When she had, I climbed back on the bed to kiss her.

"Do you taste yourself?" I asked. That wasn't just me teasing her, I really did want to know.

She burned red. "Yes, thank you, sir."

When she had finally calmed down, she became more aware of her vulnerable situation and tried to put more distance between her body and mine.

"May I put the shirt back on?" She asked, looking down and fiddling with her thumbs.

I was exhausted, and I could tell she was too. In our frenzy, I had thrown her shirt across the room. I reached from the back of my neck and pulled my shirt off.

"Just take this one." I yawned.

She looked at me a little strangely, but put it on anyways. Because she was in such a great mood, she curled up into my chest, wanting me to hold her. I willingly obliged, wrapping my arms around her, and she sighed.

"I love you, Juliet." I said as sleep started to take over.

I wasn't sure if she was asleep or not, but her little body seemed to relax.

I loved the little things about her that made her unique, human. The way her golden freckles dotted across her shoulders and cheeks, how her hair flowed like a waterfall of dark waves, the thinness of her wrists, the startling blue of her eyes that was intense, but at the same time, soft. I wanted to protect her from everything bad in the world, protect her innocence; I wanted her to see me as a good guy. But at the same time I wanted her to be lustful and always wet for me, and I wanted to make her entire body ache with pain and pleasure while she begged for my cock.

I'm not confused about my feelings for her. Those are clear. And they're the same as her middle name.