My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex for the first time. Hot, steamy, loving sex.
1.3k words
4.57
47.3k
31

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were up against the wall by the screen door, soaking wet with our clothes sticking to our bodies and our hands unable to keep to ourselves. Our flirty, innocent, almost youthful kissing had grown hungrier, more frantic, with her kissing me with as much passion as I was her. It was easy, both of us smiling, her giggles sometimes escaping with a soft gasp as I would nearly pull her off her feet in an attempt to get her closer to me. And I could only chuckle an apology, which we both knew I didn't mean.

And then our frantic kissing had progressed again, with her hands feeling my chest and her earlobe in my mouth. When I nibbled it, I felt her body react in just the way I knew it would. Her breathing quickened and she gave a small sigh. I felt her hand start to slowly move down my chest, to my abdomen, and when it didn't stop, I had to tear myself from her.

"Bedroom." I said.

She nodded as she followed me, racing up the stairs and surprisingly not slipping on the wet floors.

We were animals, then, shoving and scratching and biting one another. It wasn't soft or loving like I thought it would be, not that I minded. Her mouth was hot and left the skin it touched burning. My hands were cupped over her breasts, feeling her through her dress and bra. Both of us were cold and wet, but neither was stopping.

"You shouldn't keep wet clothes on." I said as I shoved her against the wall and sucked her neck. "You might get sick."

She laughed, lacing a hand in my hair. I smiled back and glanced up at her eyes as I slightly stimulated the skin, moving closer to her ear, with my teeth. She gasped and her eyes fluttered shut, then started pulling at my shirt.

Wordlessly, I grabbed the damp garment from behind my neck and yanked it off. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly my back was the one to the wall, and she was on her toes, kissing me while her small hands explored my chest and abdomen.

We continued in this fashion, removing clothes and pushing each other around my bedroom, tasting, feeling in a different way, both of us switching from stupid, giddy laughter to serious passion. Her scent was intoxicating, her mouth was overwhelming. When we were both in our underwear, I threw her, then myself, onto the bed. After embarrassingly struggling for a while, I managed to unclasp her bra. She let it fall off her shoulders.

Her breasts were different now that she actually wanted me to touch them. It was better.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I adventured through the inside of her mouth. I felt her moan, even though I couldn't hear it. Her hand wandered to my crotch and started to rub me through my boxers. I was already hard, and her fingers were starting to grip me, sending sparks through my stomach. She pulled off my boxers, which I kicked somewhere far away, and I peeled off her panties, which she kicked somewhere far away. I barely had enough time to register that they were white and sheer. She looked sexy with them on, but sexier without them.

I leaned back on the pillows and she leaned over to kiss me as she started to stroke my erect cock. I reached over and pulled one of her legs over my lap so that she was straddling me. I started to rub her little pussy, which was hot and wet. Our mouths never broke connection, and we could feel all of each other's reactions. I slipped a finger into her, and naturally she gripped one hand on my shoulder and the other around my dick. She was riding my hand, and she was so tight around that one finger that I was almost scared that I wouldn't fit inside her. When I stretched her with two fingers, she had to break the kiss.

"Oh!" She cried, gripping my shoulder harder and making me smirk.

Suddenly, I wrapped both arms around her back and flipped us so that she was lying down.

"Do you want to-" I started, unable to help myself from asking.

"Yes." She cut me off.

I stroked the tip of my dick up and down her pussy, making her moan and buck her hip for more. With a finger on her clit, I slowly sunk in to her.

She was tight. Inhumanely, impossibly tight. Almost painfully tight.

She cried out, probably not from pain, and stars of pleasure burst behind my eyes. I waited a few seconds for her to catch her breath and adjust. It could just be from not being fucked for so long, but I couldn't believe how tight she was. I could feel her walls flutter, all of her heat wrapped around me. She was biting her lip so hard I thought it might bleed, trying to keep quiet as I thrust into her wet cunt. Both of her legs wrapped around my waist, and I felt her hips rise to meet my thrusts. Occasionally I would pull out almost completely, then thrust my nearly rock hard seven inches back into her. She would gasp or moan if I angled my hips differently. I learned that she liked it better when I sort of rolled my hips into hers, like rocking.

I paired that with leaning in further to suck on her neck as I rolled my hips into hers, biting down the way I knew she wanted to. She was having trouble containing her moans. I reached a hand between us and rubbed her clit until she was arching her back.

"Clark!" She suddenly called.

I felt her walls clench down, squeezing my cock and even though I didn't want to yet, I came, too.

I pulled her close and she moaned as I shot my seed into her, suddenly glad I had remembered to start her on birth control. She whimpered, still recovering from her orgasm when I pulled out. We both leaned back against the wall of pillows, she was under my arm, relaxed. Happy. Somewhat sedated. She was looking at me with those wide blue eyes like I was the greatest thing in the world, and that's a look I could get used to.

"You called me Clark." I said, smiling.

"Hmm?" She hummed, hazily smiling back.

"You've never called me by my name before."

She just grinned and laid a kiss on my neck.

"I love you, Juliet." I said before I could stop myself.

"I love you, too."

My eyes widened and my jaw slackened. She was in a sort of euphoric state, not really paying much attention. But she said she loved me, and I wasn't going to correct her. The sound of her voice releasing that sentence was the best song I've ever heard. I held her tighter and wouldn't let go.

"What's this from?" She asked me, tracing a small, white scar on my chest, near my shoulder. Her finger spread fire wherever it touched.

"Middle school, always scraping myself up."

"But what'd you do?" Her accent was a little stronger now, like she wasn't controlling it as much. I liked it.

"Fell out of a tree. I was trying to find out if you could see into my window from the tree branch. You could."

She kissed it, and I stroked her hair as she decided to settle into my chest and stay there for a while.

"Did you say you loved me?" I asked, not sure if she was awake but still hung up on nearly twenty minutes ago.

She was so silent that I thought she didn't hear me.

"Thanks for today." She said, her voice slightly muffled. "And thanks for taking care of me. I like it here, with you."

My chest warmed and I knew I must have had the dumbest smile on my face. She liked it here. With me.

"I love you, Juliet."

"I love you, Clark."