My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 10

Story Info
Tyler, Gabby, Juliet, and Clark spend a day at the fair.
1.5k words
4.59
23k
8

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with the beautiful sun shining through the windows and Juliet's mouth on my cock.

I saw her head bob under the blankets as she swirled her tongue around the tip and plunge back in until she was deep throating me. I was still dazed from sleep as I reached under the covers and fisted my hand in her hair.

"Fuck," I groaned.

She swallowed my cock, massaging it. I groaned again at the sensation. Unable to help myself, I started thrusting, fucking her throat. I grunted as I shot semen into her mouth, and I knew she had swallowed all of it. She continued to keep me in her mouth, forcing me to ride out my orgasm for as long as possible. I felt her kiss the tip when she was sure I was done, and she popped out of the blankets next to me, a smile on her face.

"Good morning," She greeted me happily.

"Fuck, I love you." I said breathlessly.

I kissed her and reached down to play with her pussy through her sheer panties. She had already soaked through them. I chuckled when she whimpered. When I made her orgasm, I wanted to be creative. I just couldn't think of anything.

"I can get you off now," I offered. "But if you wait until tonight, I'll make you come harder than you ever have in your life. Which do you want?"

"Tonight," She whispered, smiling at me.

"Good choice." I smiled back.

With impeccable timing, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" She asked.

My eyes widened.

"Damn, it's Tyler."

"You knew he was coming?"

I shook my head apologetically. "He mentioned something about going out for coffee with him and his fiancée. I completely forgot. I'm so sorry, are you okay with this?"

She smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

Thank God.

"Go get dressed."

"You're cute when you're flustered." She said, her accent peeking through.

"Then I must be fucking adorable right now." I said, already hurrying out of the room. She was right, I was a bit scrambled, but I was still in a great mood. After being woken up like that, who wouldn't be?

I jogged down the steps, almost slipping twice, and opened the door, revealing my brother. Gabby waved to me from the car.

"Morning, Ty," I greeted him.

"Why aren't you dressed, yet, man? I told you we'd be here at nine. You know how she gets when people are late." He said, trying to act annoyed but failing miserably. A grin spread across his face.

"Holy shit, you just got a blowjob."

"What?" I asked. "No I didn't."

"Nah, man, you have that 'I just came' look on your face. You didn't just jerk off otherwise you would be sad and irritable, and if you actually got laid you wouldn't have showed up at the door."

"You're so full of shit."

"So is she here?" He asked.

"Who?"

"Your girl."

"She's getting dressed."

He clapped me on the shoulder. "My man."

"I hate you so much."

"So does she, like, live here now?"

"No," I lied easily. "We just spend a lot of time together."

"What, are you serious or something? It hasn't been that long. Then again, I've only known Gabby for a couple months."

"Can we stop talking about it?"

"What's the matter? Embarrassed of her? You shouldn't be, she's way out of your league."

"I'm not embarrassed of her, we're just not talking about this right now."

He cooed sarcastically. "Aw, my baby brother's shy."

Juliet peeked her head around the corner of the stairway. He waved at her, and I turned around to see her blush and cutely push her hair behind her ear. Her dress was short and black, with a blue floral pattern. There were buttons that went all the way down, and I suddenly thought about how fun it would be to unbutton it. Then I realized that I would have to leave Juliet alone down here with two people that would most likely be bombarding her with questions as I got dressed upstairs.

"Good luck, babe," I said under my breath as I ambled back up the stairs.

She turned around, and I saw her blush cutely. She always did when I called her things.

The car ride was miserable, just Gabby yapping about how she feels like she's marrying a 'younger man' because she's a few months older and only a little shorter than my brother, which lead to her complaining that she could never wear heels around him. My brother wasn't short, either, she was just six feet tall. We continued that conversation all through coffee, until my brother brought up something interesting.

"So, do you two have plans for the rest of the day?"

I thought for a moment.

"Maybe." I said carefully.

"So that means no?" He glanced at Juliet, and her innocent expression told him so.

"The fair's in town this week." Gabby said. "We were planning to go today. Want to come with us?"

I shot a look at Juliet, and she squeezed my hand under the table.

"Do you want to?" I asked her.

"If you want to," She responded happily.

"Good girlfriend." Tyler noted. "Well, if I know anything about my baby brother, it's that he loves fairs probably more than anything else."

Juliet giggled.

"So he'd definitely want to go." He continued. "And I guess that means you want to go, too. So sounds like a plan, we're all going."

I smiled at her, trying to figure out whether her look of polite excitement was genuine or not. She glanced up at me behind the cup of green tea Gabby ordered for her. Her eyes were smiling.

"Alright," I said, careful once more. "We'll go."

...

FM radio played throughout the fair, with old rock playing and all curse words skipped. Her hand was so little in mine as she walked slightly ahead of me, wide eyes taking in the colorful surroundings.

"Have you ever been to a fair before?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"They're absolutely magnificent." Ty told her. "Something you'd like."

"How would you know what she'd like?" I asked.

"Is she 99.99% homo sapien?"

"Probably."

"Then she'd like it."

I always felt like I was competing around my brother and Gabby. They always thought of me of a kid. So taking a bit of Tyler's lead, I was the perfect gentlemen that day, wanting to introduce Juliet to another part of life she had never experienced.

Juliet's smile warmed my heart as she took her first bite of pink cotton candy.

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's my favorite." She told me bluntly.

"Have you had it before?"

She giggled and shook her head, popping another piece into her mouth.

We wasted our time and money on food that would make us sick and plenty of games. We knew they were rigged, but the static competition that was always sparking between us was quickly revived and recharged.

It was a simple concept. Throw a ring over a bottle. Of course, the rings were a little bent and the bottles were too close together to get over one easily, but Ty and I couldn't stop.

"It's your wrist." He told me, his dark hair flying over his face. "Try to tomahawk it over one."

"Ty, I got it."

"No, you don't, you suck at this." He adjusted my wrist and showed me how to jerk it forward.

"I suck at this? You're not doing any better than I am. Besides, any idiot can see how bent these rings are."

The bored teenager at the stand didn't look up from his magazine.

"You're both wasting your time." Gabby said.

"And your money." Juliet added helpfully, a rare contribution from her.

"Oh, don't pretend like money is any object, sweetheart." Tyler brushed her off. "Besides, we're Miles brothers. The Miles family doesn't give up."

"I can't watch this any longer." Gabby said as she applied lipstick in the reflection of her phone. "I'm getting tickets for the concert tonight. Come on, Juliet."

When Gabby started walking off, Juliet quickly flashed her eyes up to me. I nodded, and she turn around and hurried after her.

"What the hell was that?" Tyler asked casually.

"What?"

"It's like she just asked you for permission."

I shrugged.

Promptly afterwards, we gave the worker enough money for two of the pathetic bears we were trying to win. We had thrown enough quarters at that booth.

Later, Juliet and I split up, heading down the pier to sit on the edge and watch the boats. She hadn't seen many in real life. Her face lit up when I gave her the bear, a regular brown teddy bear with button eyes.

"Clark," She said, breaking our silent staring at the sunset.

"Yeah, Love?" I asked, squeezing her hand and smiling.

"Thanks for today."

"You had fun?"

"I love you." She said in response.

I glanced at her, raising an eyebrow, but saw that she was serious.

I tilted her chin up and kissed her gently, something I was getting better at doing.