My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Rough sex outdoors. The perfect end for the perfect day.
834 words
4.39
29.8k
13

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To a lovely reader whose only birthday wish was for me to post another chapter by his/her birthday...which was a month ago. I am so sorry, but I plan to make it up to you. To the lovely anonymous readers that defended me in the comment's section, thank you. You've all inspired me to continue what I had previously been convinced was a bit of a dead story.

Expect a couple of chapters soon.

-Jacob and Piper

*****

The day had been great. Wonderful. The perfect day with a perfect girl. The concert had carried on until midnight when it had started raining, and Gabby and Tyler had finally split from us. As much as I enjoyed their company, I had been wanting them gone for hours. So at nearly two in the morning, I couldn't exactly wait to get inside.

Long, dark waves of hair, thrown around her head as the wind roared around us. The lush greenery, wet with rain, was catching us with every step. Sitting on a concrete bench by the fountain, it was getting hard to hear over the weather. It was raining but warm, the perfect storm that would lead us into summer.

Animalistic.

A beast had taken over me, roughly kissing her, not because I loved her, but because I needed her more than air. I was desperate to be close to her, gripping her so tightly I would probably leave bruises. As we stood kissing in the storm, I had taken her to a new and exciting place where her innocence could not tame a damned thing.

That was part of what I loved about her. She was so childlike, beautiful, curious, angelic, perfect... But none of that made a difference to me. She was still my girl, and my slave, and more than anything she was just mine. I owned and adored everything about her, especially how she knew that when I was too far gone, there was nothing she could do to stop me. And she loved me anyways.

So with as much bravery as she could muster, she kissed me back. I forced her to match me until she wasn't trying anymore. She lost herself in me, as I had in her, and it was the most intense sensation that had ever wracked my body.

Her hands tangled in my hair, mine wrapped around her waist, nearly lifting her off the ground in an attempt to get her closer. Fearlessly, she dropped one of her hands between us, cupping over my groin. I growled, pushing her off me only so I could slam her body into the back door. She gasped as I lifted her, having to wrap her legs around me to keep her upright. Her soft hands held my face as I claimed her mouth as mine. I lifted her skirt higher and pressed my thumb over her panties, rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Clark..." She whimpered as gripped me tighter.

"Remember my promise this morning?" I nearly ground out.

She moaned into my mouth as I slipped a hand under the lace protecting her intimacy.

Truthfully speaking, it wasn't how I imagined the night to go. I was planning on something more ritualistic and meticulous, tying her to the bed and making her beg as I teased her for hours. But as I felt the primal urges take over, I knew that wasn't happening. I wanted to torture her, to make her want me more than she ever wanted anything. I needed her to need it, and she was responding with everything she had. I was going to make it hurt, and it make it feel better than she had ever felt before.

She was so turned on, it didn't take much to get her on the edge. I unzipped my pants with one hand while the other one continued to rub her clit, and my erection sprang out. I was so hard it was almost painful.

She must have really been a sight, eyes shut tight, hair a mess, arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Clark," She gasped.

"That's right, little girl," I smirked. "Say my name."

"Clark..." She cried out. "I'm coming."

Taking the opportunity, I slammed my cock into her. She was convulsing around me as I thrust myself into her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed.

I continued to rub her poor, swollen clit as I thrust into her. It didn't take long before I was coming with her, jerking hot semen deep inside of her.

"Fuck," I groaned, gripping her thighs and kissing her hard.

Even after I pulled out, I realized I was physically unable to separate from her. I held her flush against me. I'm not the kind of person to have much sex outdoors, even if it was in my own garden, but once again, Juliet had changed my mind.

I carried her giggling form into the house and we spent the rest of the night making slightly more gentle love on the couch.