My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Clark has a bad day at work.
2.3k words
4.52
21.5k
9

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night, and I had been working all day on a deal I only half expected to go through. I wasn't one to take risks, but something about this one just felt right. I was so sure of myself, thought my ideas would be a total hit with the other corporates who outnumbered me. And my entire job was to keep them happy, after all.

It's not bad, but its total garbage compared to your other work.

That's the gist of what I was told. So I stayed in my gigantic office for nearly an hour, doing nothing but listening to horrible, sad music and thinking about life. Once again, I had digressed in age by five or ten years. The first time the phone rang, I didn't pick it up. The second time it rang, I got up and moved to one of the couches to lie down. It was getting late and I was exhausted, but the idea of finishing the day this awfully and going home was oddly atrocious.

"Mr. Miles," The voice of my secretary was muffled by the speaker. "You have a visitor."

I groaned out loud, walking over to my desk and holding down the blue button on the side.

"Now's not a good time, Arden."

"He's coming up to see you anyways."

I cursed under my breath.

The only person with big enough balls to convince Arden to give them keys to my office sauntered through the door, his glasses slightly askew on his face and his blazer hung over his shoulder.

"How was your day?" Finn greeted me, a sad smile on his lips.

I flipped him off in response.

"This is a professional work environment, sir."

Even I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Alright, dude, grab your shit, we're leaving."

"To where?"

"Hannigan's."

"I don't want to drink tonight." I shook my head. "I was thinking of just going home and hanging out with Juliet. I don't need to get drunk."

He let out a bark of laughter.

"Trust me, man, for the physical safety of both of our girls, it's better to be a little happy of alcohol than angry at things they had nothing to do with. Besides, you wouldn't make me drink alone."

He wasn't wrong. Work was stressful, and stress brought out the sadistic qualities in both of us. Loving Juliet was better than anything I could have imagined, but at the end of the day, I'm still just another sadistic asshole with a bad temper and I didn't have much energy to take it out on her.

Besides, I wouldn't make him drink alone.

And so we sat in a bar that we used to try to sneak into when we were teenagers, sipping on scotch and talking out everything that was wrong in our small worlds.

"I'm so glad our businesses are amicable." Finn said. "You could rip us to shreds if you wanted to."

"You're not supposed to tell me that." I laughed.

"Obviously, but now's not the time for keeping secrets. Besides, I wouldn't bullshit you. It's not like you don't already know. Let me tell you, everyone in our central office loves you."

"And everyone in ours loves you." I told him honestly. "You've always been the charismatic one."

"Obviously," He said, wincing a bit as he drained his glass. "But you're the interesting one. The mysterious one with all the secrets. I'm just a happy little daddy's boy."

Once again, he wasn't wrong.

"Sometimes I wish you didn't split." Finn said. I had always known he thought that, but I hoped he would never say it.

"It would be easier." He continued. "That's selfish, I know. You're coming up on a million net worth and you'd started from a simple insurance/law agency. But here I am, trying to fill your shoes in a job I suck at."

I just continued to drink, contemplating what he said.

"They're never going to like me as much as they like you."

"Oh, shut the hell up, Hudson." I shook my head. "You're a popular guy."

"Maybe, but you're the person people tune in to see."

"Tune in? What do you mean 'tune in'?"

"I don't even know." Finn chuckled.

His alcohol tolerance was surprisingly low.

"Why are you so self-conscious? Is your father riding your ass again?"

"When is he not? But that's not it. I guess I'm just not feeling myself today. You know that deal you completely fucked this afternoon?"

"Fuck yourself."

"That dread you felt when they said no? I've been feeling like that for about a month now. This work environment can really strip everything away from you, you know?"

I nodded. "Let's just contract alcohol poisoning and end it all."

Finn laughed. "Nah, better not, you have a girl to go home to."

"So do you." I reminded him. "How's that going, by the way?"

He half grinned, but drunk he looked more silly than sly.

"Aubrey's a doll." He said, the accent he picked up living in New York was subtly slipping through. "I'm going to marry that girl."

I frowned, causing him to laugh.

"Oh, don't be so childish."

"Marriage is gross. My brother's getting married, and I never want to be like that."

Finn held up his hand, three fingers in the air, smiling.

"What are you doing?"

"That's how many years old you are."

I reached to smack him from across the table, but he batted my hand away.

"Don't worry, I don't have time for marriage anyways. No one from the public knows I'm taken, and a wedding would be too much of a hassle."

He then leaned forward secretively.

"You know, the other night, I made love to her."

I shamelessly pretended to gag.

"You don't have to believe it, but it's a true fact."

I just laughed in response. "Don't be an idiot."

"No, man, I really made love to her. She's the only person I've ever done that to, and I rarely even do that."

I shook my head.

"Not fucking, Clark. Making love. There's a big difference, you know."

"Oh," I said dumbly.

"Have you ever done that?"

I shook my head. "Not really, sounds a little boring."

"It's fucking great, dude."

"What's it like?" I asked, admittedly sounding a bit like Juliet.

"It's extremely vulnerable and strange but...soft, maybe. I don't know, but it's just Aubrey. Think you'd ever take it there with Juliet?"

I shrugged. "Sounds weird."

"Most people would think that about the way we have sex."

"We're not most people." I reminded him simply, before looking around and seeing that the old bar was clearing out.

When I arrived back home, I went straight into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. It was around one in the morning, but I hated the foggy feeling of drunkenness. I'm a very deliberate person, and if I was finished being drunk, I wanted the sensation, or lack thereof, to quit completely. It honestly took a lot to give me a buzz, so it wasn't hard to work off the little I could attain. I wasn't sober or anything, but by the time I was walking up the stairs, I was feeling a lot more level headed.

Even so, I couldn't get to sleep without kissing Juliet goodnight. And to my surprise, there was a soft light on in her room. I found her curled up in a bundle of blankets, innocently peering at a book.

"What the hell are you doing up, love?" I asked.

My voice startled her, and her soft, sleepy body snapped into alertness.

"I'm sorry." She said mildly.

"No worries," I told her, walking towards her bed and sitting down next to her.

"Are you just getting home?" She asked timidly.

I nodded. "Bit of a rough day at work, then I went out drinking with Finn."

She blushed at his name, and I caught myself smiling.

"Why are you still awake?" I asked her, genuinely curious.

She shrugged sheepishly. "I couldn't sleep."

I took a moment to admire her. Everything about her was...perfect. Even the tiny imperfections, like the miniscule, crescent moon scar on her upper arm, and the pale freckles that randomly dotted her skin. Her body, so slim and delicate, juxtaposing against mine. Her hair was shining, soft, and rose scented. It fell like waves of dark satin over one of her shoulders. And her eyes. I could write a book about her eyes.

"Sir?"

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping out of it.

"You were staring."

"I know," I said, trying to be smooth. "I'm allowed to."

And when she didn't look at me strangely, I couldn't have loved her any more.

"Juliet," I said, standing. "Do you want to come to my room with me?"

She followed me, and I saw that she was only wearing lace, baby doll lingerie, I almost tried to keep my thoughts innocent as she held my hand and trailed behind me.

She settled in bed with me, but we weren't touching. It wasn't like either of us would be able to sleep.

"So..." She offered in a rare attempt to start a conversation. "Rough day?"

I smiled wryly, shaking my head. "It's hard to explain. Lots of business jargon."

She raised an eyebrow, and I tried to think of a way to explain this in a way she would understand.

"So imagine you wrote a series of books. Really popular books, and you have a really stable fan base. Every now and then, you get a nagging little email about how your books make no sense and you have no idea what you're doing. But other than that, you're golden. And then you put out a book that's different from anything you've written before, not totally different, just a fresh idea that you're incredibly proud of. And all the people you've presented it to are either indifferent or hate it. And maybe they come around to liking it later, or someone else does, but it's like... The ideas that you're terrible are still there, you know? And the worst part is that they don't even tell you to your face. They tell you through anonymous emails sent through the company's account-or however you can analogize that. That's what my day was like."

She frowned.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I don't know, what would you do?"

"Well, you're obviously much supported. And even though you're younger, you know more about...whatever you do than most people you work with. So if you're that proud of your idea, I don't think you should let any of those people get to you. Isn't it your company anyways?"

"Well...yeah."

"Then you can make your own decisions."

"Yeah, but... I don't know, it's just difficult."

She took my hand, smiling a little at me, almost encouragingly.

We were sitting across from each other, our legs crossed and knees brushing. We spent the night talking, sometimes crossing serious subjects, sometimes not. But the entire time, I tried to get her to open up. Talk to me more. I didn't want to tell her to outright, for fear that she might take it as an order. After all, this wasn't a consensual relationship. It was easy to forget that, but we both still knew that as friendly and loving as we became, I still owned her.

"Hey...Juliet?" I asked, slightly hesitant.

"Yeah?" She asked, sensing the way my light attitude dropped.

"You've never told me about your life before."

"Oh," She said, and I watched the warmth flee from her eyes, her arms slightly tightening as she sank back into her shell.

"No," I said quickly, though realizing that probably scared her more. "Please don't be shy. You don't have to tell me anything."

"It's okay," She said. "I trust you."

I nodded. "So...how old were you? When you were first brought into the trade."

"It was years ago." She said, the memory no doubt an unpleasant one. "I was still in school."

"How'd you even start into it?" I asked, her vague answers capturing me more.

"My family thought of me as a...radical thinker." She shrugged. "Too smart for my own good. So they needed to get rid of me."

"Oh," I remarked, slightly crestfallen. "Do you ever miss them?"

"Never," She said, almost a bit too sudden. "My parents were...total cocksuckers."

I choked back a laugh, surprised to hear her curse. Of course, she only spoke a few sentences, and her story saddened me, but my reactions were never the most tactful.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She said. "You saved me from all of that anyways."

I cracked a smile. "What?"

"I don't know." She hid her face in her hands. "Just a thought."

"Did Juliet Love Clark just say I saved her?" I asked, the thought oddly hilarious. "What, am I your hero?"

"No."

"You just said I saved you." I repeated, teasing you. "Does that make me the good guy? At least in your head?"

"No." She giggled.

"I'm a hero." I declared. "By saving the beautiful Juliet Love from a life she didn't deserve."

I reached out to tickle her, and she giggled uncontrollably, playfully pushing my hands away.

"No!"

"No? So I'm not a good guy?"

"Never."

"So I'm a villain?" I teased. "Would make sense, I tie you down and make you scream all the time."

Her face heated wildly.

We eventually got down to bed, her sleeping close to me. I didn't have sex with her, and other than kissing and some cuddling, we weren't intimate. It's not that I didn't want to. I really did, but Finn's words about the strange way he and Aubrey...made love, and his suggestions to try it, were still bouncing around in my head. And I was afraid that if I did make a move, I'd do something soft and loving and delicate that I might regret.

"I love you." I whispered to her as she fell asleep in my arms.